User Panel

Page / 180
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 10:28:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Chris0013:

That would be good...but also...Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

I hope to see that and then the Slave 1 jumping in to mop the floor with the Imperials.
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 11:35:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By USMCBEANS:

I hope to see that and then the Slave 1 jumping in to mop the floor with the Imperials.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

It’s not named Slave 1 anymore.  Disney said that was WAY too offensive.
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 11:43:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Pesty] [#3]
Even though it’s bait and switch in typical Disney style I’m still enjoying this season. Take your brain out and watch the flashing lights,

Anyway I’m just going to leave this here in case you haven’t seen it, I assume it’s been link before but just in case because I find him hilarious.

Anyway this guy uses deep fake as obiwan etc  to comment in the episodes any way it tickles me

Anakin REACTS to Grogu Escaping Order 66
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 11:57:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By MisterPX:
You guys and science/physics.  

I know the sr71 was black to dissipate heat, but the space shuttle is white.  
View Quote

But what color was the space shuttle's heat shield?
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 1:19:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheTallest] [#5]
Originally Posted By Hunter-Killer:

View All Quotes

Yes it is.
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 1:27:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By TheTallest:

Yes it is.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheTallest:

Yes it is.

Not in the travesty that is the Disney canon.  There it is named “Firespray.”

https://screenrant.com/boba-fett-ship-name-firespray-not-slave-1-reason/
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 2:21:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 3:58:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 4:02:15 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

Slave I | Robot Chicken | Adult Swim

Link Posted: 4/16/2023 10:38:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 10:40:19 PM EDT
[#11]

lol
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 9:15:31 AM EDT
[#13]
I have been disappointed this season.

Great visuals but shitty story telling.

I have to stretch it to justify paying Disney for the subscription because of the Star Wars stories and they are not delivering much.
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 9:20:05 AM EDT
[#14]

How much of what he has done this season so far has been voice acting for his stunt man/stand in?

100%?
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 9:32:16 AM EDT
[#15]

How much of what he has done this season so far has been voice acting for his stunt man/stand in?

100%?
View Quote

Up until his requisite helmet removal on Wednesday, yes.
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 9:35:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

View All Quotes

100%?

It would certainly take some incredibly lazy writing (even by this show’s standards) to have them leave his helmet on while interrogating him.
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 9:55:45 AM EDT
[#17]

It would certainly take some incredibly lazy writing (even by this show’s standards) to have them leave his helmet on while interrogating him.
View All Quotes

100%?

Link Posted: 4/17/2023 10:01:38 AM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Swoosh101:

100%?

https://media.tenor.com/6LH6D-fm_VoAAAAM/my-sweet-summer-child-sweet-summer-child.gif

Link Posted: 4/17/2023 10:02:49 AM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes

100%?

https://media.tenor.com/6LH6D-fm_VoAAAAM/my-sweet-summer-child-sweet-summer-child.gif

They probably won't even be in the same room while they're interrogating him.

Austin Powers - Dr. Evil assumes it all went to plan

Link Posted: 4/17/2023 10:16:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Pesty:
Even though it’s bait and switch in typical Disney style I’m still enjoying this season. Take your brain out and watch the flashing lights,

Anyway I’m just going to leave this here in case you haven’t seen it, I assume it’s been link before but just in case because I find him hilarious.

Anyway this guy uses deep fake as obiwan etc  to comment in the episodes any way it tickles me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au8t3wHssW8
View Quote

I like it! Thanks for posting.

I'm liking it well enough, but could have done without Jack Black and the hambeast.
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 10:21:01 AM EDT
[#21]
KK is in charge. She saw a successful series blossoming in season 1. She has been poisoning it ever since. Fired Gina then she clam slammed Dave and John. They are just getting paychecks. They know star wars is fucked.
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 10:34:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Don't lie, this is the finale some of you are hoping for
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 10:41:16 AM EDT
[#23]
I find it pretty funny that most of the heat that Disney is getting for piggy-backing Bo on the Mandalorian probably has more to do with them refusing to pay him what he wants, so they want to kill him off and need a new hero, rather than their constant feminist revisionism (although that is probably happening at the same time).

At least we have a new Indiana Jones movie with a male star coming out...
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 10:51:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Benny989:
Don't lie, this is the finale some of you are hoping for
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504555/FB_IMG_1681663880470-2786012.jpg
View Quote

For the whole 38 minutes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 10:57:05 AM EDT
[#25]

100%?
View Quote

I presume if Disney tells Pascal to fuck off, they still own the character and his "voice?"  So, they dont have to kill him off and can carry on with stunt actors/voice overs?
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 11:38:55 AM EDT
[#26]
They should have ditched Pedro the minute he balked at wearing a helmet.  They should have went with a nobody right away ideally. It’s a synthetic voice.  Anyone could have done it.  

Link Posted: 4/17/2023 1:55:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Pesty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au8t3wHssW8
View Quote

Loved that...especially the Satine and Korkie comment.
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 3:33:52 PM EDT
[#28]
im into the Rebels S02 and they just introduce adult Ahsoka... damn she is has a pretty face.
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 4:23:29 PM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes

100%?

Wow.  Someone here has even less faith in the writers of this show than I do.

Link Posted: 4/17/2023 8:06:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By stampkolektor:
im into the Rebels S02 and they just introduce adult Ahsoka... damn she is has a pretty face.
View Quote

Bo knows

Link Posted: 4/18/2023 1:24:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 9:05:04 AM EDT
[#32]
At least the same director did the final episode also did “Spies”.   Should be a good episode.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 9:46:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Rumor is Din will be killed off. Grogu remains with Bo-Katan. 2 years before we see season 4.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 9:59:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:
Rumor is Din will be killed off. Grogu remains with Bo-Katan. 2 years before we see season 4.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2023 10:48:53 AM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Din is a shitty character so no real loss. It was basically a spaghetti western with him as a lead.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 10:52:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:

Din is a shitty character so no real loss. It was basically a spaghetti western with him as a lead.
View All Quotes

While I disagree about him being a shitty character (at least before this season) I do hope he gets killed off because I really don’t like the direction the writers have his character trending.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 10:58:29 AM EDT
[#37]
I honestly am conflicted about Din being killed off.

He was instrumental in bringing the clans back together, he saved arguably (in the future) one of the most powerful force users and played a critical role in helping him overcome his experience with the Jedi Purge.

He has turned into a bit of a bitch, but that is from his exposure to Grogu as a parental figure. He looks at life differently.

What will Din's death do to Grogu? Will he be consumed by the anger and revert, or will he go toward the dark side? Would Bo be enough to keep him anchored? We've already seen what Grogu is capable of during fits of anger, and that was when he was much weaker in the Force.

We'll know in about 16 hours.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 11:04:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:

What will Din's death do to Grogu? Will he be consumed by the anger and revert, or will he go toward the dark side? Would Bo be enough to keep him anchored? We've already seen what Grogu is capable of during fits of anger, and that was when he was much weaker in the Force.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 11:13:26 AM EDT
[#39]
The last decent thing SW put out was Rogue one.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 11:28:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By DetroitSounds:
The last decent thing SW put out was Rogue one.
View Quote

False.
Andor is fantastic, as is season 7 of Clone Wars. Both of which came out after Rogue 1.

And if “decent” is your criteria, Mandalorian and Bad Batch certainly fit the bill. Book of Boba Fett and Kenobi? Ehhhhh
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 11:41:36 AM EDT
[#41]
I've got a bad feeling about this final episode.

The character assassination is nearly complete.  Just need to kill him off for good.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 12:01:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Furloaf:
I've got a bad feeling about this final episode.

The character assassination is nearly complete.  Just need to kill him off for good.
View Quote

There are things worse than death. Ol Gideon could pop him into the mind flayer and make him forget he ever knew Grogu. Then what?
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 12:09:45 PM EDT
[#43]
I think they’re going to kill Bo Katan, everything is pointing to them killing Din so it’s going to be a major shock when it’s actually her. That’s why they’ve given her the show this season, so you’d be more invested.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 12:18:48 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

While I can agree somewhat. The first season he was blowing people into dust with a rifle. Arms being hacked off in blast doors… it was epic.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 12:19:16 PM EDT
[#45]
You can tell the landscape atmo scene makers are fans of Blade Runner and Firefly/Serenity. Heck, if there were actual hotties on board, more space hookers, and if Mando was funny, it'd be pretty close to Firefly - the next generation. But no, its gurl power and diversity.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 12:20:42 PM EDT
[#46]

While I can agree somewhat. The first season he was blowing people into dust with a rifle. Arms being hacked off in blast doors… it was epic.
View All Quotes

Din without his Amban phase-pulse blaster is a lesser Din.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 12:20:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Din wears a helmet guys. And his double - Lateef Crowder - is in for Pedro so often that he gets a main credit, not just at the end.

In short, they don’t have to kill Din if Pascal leaves.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 12:20:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:
I honestly am conflicted about Din being killed off.

He was instrumental in bringing the clans back together, he saved arguably (in the future) one of the most powerful force users and played a critical role in helping him overcome his experience with the Jedi Purge.

He has turned into a bit of a bitch, but that is from his exposure to Grogu as a parental figure. He looks at life differently.

We'll know in about 16 hours.
View Quote

I hope Grogu goes to the dark side to be honest. He already has it in him. He has already proven he will choke a bitch. Haha
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 12:24:24 PM EDT
[#49]
They aren't killing Din in this next episode. They are making a Mandalorian movie with him as the main character.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 12:39:11 PM EDT
[#50]
I thought Luke was building a school? Jedi join forces with mando's in order to beat darth wannabe doesn't have a dark sabre dude? They should build another death star to blow up.
Page / 180
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top