[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wonder what the boss’ wife thinks
View Quote

She’s getting half.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 7:53:07 PM EDT
[#4]
No wonder she didn't want to get down.  That's the dirtiest floor I've ever seen.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 7:53:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Upon her release, wood plow.

Link Posted: 10/22/2023 7:54:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Wreck the car, wreck her uterus.  It's only fair.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 7:55:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Ok
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 7:55:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I didn't even realize that was an option.  Imagine all the hassle people could avoid!
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 7:55:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

it probably happened in reverse of what you said.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 7:55:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

She’s getting half.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wonder what the boss’ wife thinks

She’s getting half.

exactly
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 8:05:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 8:06:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Open the door
Get on the floor

Link Posted: 10/22/2023 8:12:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Well pretty sure the boss going to down grade her from office desk secretary to busted assup head down maid
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 8:12:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 8:12:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Open the door
Get on the floor

View Quote

EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 8:15:52 PM EDT
[#16]
I wonder what its like rolling to one of these as a firefighter and seeing and smelling the alcohol, what do you think when you get there and see all that?

Also, yeah, obviously a sugar daddy situation.  He was being really nice too.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 8:18:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Refuses arrest?

Is that a thing?
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 8:19:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Boss is fucking the nanny
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 8:20:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Boss man's night is about to go even worse than hers. DUI's are expensive but he's fixing to be on the hook for even more. She's a cutie, hope it was worth it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 8:25:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 8:25:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Open the door
Get on the floor

View Quote
...everybody do the dinosaur...
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 8:25:56 PM EDT
[#22]
I have mixed feelings about bodycam footage. On the one hand, I think citizens should have oversight of police activities if there's a controversy. But it seems like a lot of police departments have turned them into public propaganda tools that also pretty heavily violate the privacy of the accused and other involved parties.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 8:40:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Those look like $500 Victoria Secret PJs.

I wonder what she was doing just before?
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 8:42:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Boss man's night is about to go even worse than hers. DUI's are expensive but he's fixing to be on the hook for even more. She's a cutie, hope it was worth it.
View Quote

Talking to my brother, he was nailing one of the hottest chicks I've seen in person.  Asked him about her and he said "dude, she's no fun (seemed really fun when she was out with a group of people), her pussy tastes horrible, and she lays there like a dead horse.  You don't want any of that."  Outward hotness means nothing when it comes to sex.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 8:54:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I have mixed feelings about bodycam footage. On the one hand, I think citizens should have oversight of police activities if there's a controversy. But it seems like a lot of police departments have turned them into public propaganda tools that also pretty heavily violate the privacy of the accused and other involved parties.
View Quote

There's no expectation of privacy in a public place.

They are sometimes redacted inside of private homes though
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 8:54:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Wood knot pull out.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 8:59:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 9:04:02 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm trying to think of all the scenario's that would end up with my secretary driving my escalade in her PJ's in the middle of the night, with a bottle of liquor. And they all end with my wife divorcing me.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 9:13:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Refuses arrest?

Is that a thing?
View Quote

Not in my misguided youth it sure as fuck wasn’t.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 9:16:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Nice teeth, not sure how her talking on a phone is "obstructing an investigation" when she doesn't have to even talk to the cop, cop sounds kinda like a geek.

She didn't seem drunk IMO.  Maybe slightly buzzed.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 9:16:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'm trying to think of all the scenario's that would end up with my secretary driving my escalade in her PJ's in the middle of the night, with a bottle of liquor. And they all end with my wife divorcing me.
View Quote

Not really that hard to imagine
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 9:18:50 PM EDT
[#32]
I’m not suggesting anyone should do anything illegal. I’m just thinking out loud.
You put the car into the tree. You’re drunk.  No one else is involved. No one else is injured.
Why wouldn’t you just split?

Quoted:
I'm trying to think of all the scenario's that would end up with my secretary driving my escalade in her PJ's in the middle of the night, with a bottle of liquor.
And they all end with my wife divorcing me.
View Quote
Yeah, there’s no way you’re talking yourself out of that.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 9:21:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
These you tube channels are getting public data and putting it to use for clicks. Cute girl getting arrested = $
Shame the offenders, especially the drunk drivers. 99% of the time the officers are seen behaving well, even extending more courtesy to the subject of the video.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 9:22:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Nice teeth, not sure how her talking on a phone is "obstructing an investigation" when she doesn't have to even talk to the cop, cop sounds kinda like a geek.

View Quote
She rolled a car and hit a tree.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 9:24:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I’m not suggesting anyone should do anything illegal. I’m just thinking out loud.
You put the car into the tree. You’re drunk.  No one else is involved. No one else is injured.
Why wouldn’t you just split?

View Quote

Because she's drunk, in her PJs and is about as useful as a hot suburban 20-something
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 9:31:22 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm only hiring ugly people when I get rich.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 9:34:36 PM EDT
[#37]
I didn't make it past the second time he said "get on the floor" when it is clearly "the ground".
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 9:48:43 PM EDT
[#38]
How does one “refuse arrest?”

I mean, Saint Floyd resisted arrest for several minutes before his fentanyl OD killed him, but that’s a little different than refusing arrest.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 9:53:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Looks like she is in pajamas too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wonder what the boss' wife thinks
Looks like she is in pajamas too.
Definitely wearing PJ's. I'll bet his wife isn't going to be happy about this
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 9:56:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not to mention having an open container or two in the vehicle.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 10:06:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 10:09:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Record all things police and make all things police involved public.

Government should be transparent.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 10:19:08 PM EDT
[#43]
I'll bet she is no longer employed by her boss lawyer.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 11:30:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe the divorces are so expensive because they are worth it applies?
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 5:58:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Talking to my brother, he was nailing one of the hottest chicks I've seen in person.  Asked him about her and he said "dude, she's no fun (seemed really fun when she was out with a group of people), her pussy tastes horrible, and she lays there like a dead horse.  You don't want any of that."  Outward hotness means nothing when it comes to sex.
View Quote

I hear that one.

Dead fish in bed absolutely suck. Actually the one I was with didn't. She didn't like to give blow jobs, didn't give handies, and when we were about to do the deed for the first time she looked like a mannequin laying on the couch.

Just think how bad it would be for a 22 year old with a hard-on to walk out on a naked, size 2, chick with perky c-cups.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:18:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:29:47 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:43:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:43:21 AM EDT
[#49]
My money is on the woman being a nanny.  Both her boss and wife rolled up afterwards, and she was in a gated community with private security. Lots of nannies have a car provided.

Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:47:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

How do you have privacy in public spaces?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top