Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/24/2019 11:05:16 AM EDT
Dang it.  This is why we never have any fun

PSA for all the Area 51 stormers, chemtrail believers and climate change deniers: Edward Snowden has searched the depths of the US intelligence networks and can report the conspiracy theories are not true.

As a former employee of the CIA and contractor for the National Security Agency, Snowden had access to some of the nation's most closely held secrets.
And, like any curious mind with access to the CIA's version of Google might do, he went in search of answers to some of society's most pressing questions.
As it turns out, the US government is not aware of any intelligent, extraterrestrial life, he says.
"For the record, as far as I could tell, aliens have never contacted Earth, or at least they haven't contacted US intelligence," Snowden writes in his recent memoir, "Permanent Record."
Also, the moon landing did indeed occur.
"In case you were wondering: Yes, man really did land on the moon. Climate change is real. Chemtrails are not a thing," he adds.
View Quote
The NSA whistleblower addressed the conspiracies again on an episode of "The Joe Rogan Experience" podcast, released Wednesday, saying "there's no evidence" of aliens and chemtrails and the like.
"I know, Joe, I know you want there to be aliens," Snowden joked to Rogan, the podcast's host. "I know Neil deGrasse Tyson badly wants there to be aliens. And there probably are, right?
"But the idea that we're hiding them -- if we are hiding them -- I had ridiculous access to the networks of the NSA, the CIA, the military, all these groups. I couldn't find anything," he continued. "So if it's hidden, and it could be hidden, it's hidden really damn well, even from people who are on the inside."
View Quote
If the US government was keeping secrets about aliens and UFOs in Area 51, surely Snowden would have been the one to find out.
View Quote
Well, Sheeeut.  I guess Roswell was just a weather balloon after all, and I wasted all those  years listening to Art Bell and Clyde Lewis.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:06:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Climate change is real?

Baloney.

This makes me wonder about Area 51, he's probably covering up some really crazy stuff for them....
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:08:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Psssst....Edward Snowden is a plant.

(But you didn't hear that from me).
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:09:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I have no idea if there are or aren't aliens.

What I know for sure is will not take Edward Snowdens word on anything.  Including climate change.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:10:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Global warming is bad data. Cold War arctic weather stations were taken offline while urbanization increased, so weather stations at, say, airports reported higher temperatures locally.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:11:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Climate change is real?

Baloney.

This makes me wonder about Area 51, he's probably covering up some really crazy stuff for them....
View Quote
 Pretty sure Climate Change is real. Anthropogenic Climate Change is fake. Our role amounts to an ant stomping his feet during an earthquake and taking credit for it.

Solar Mins/Maxes and eccentricities in our orbit are the real drivers.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:11:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Climate change is real?

Baloney.

View Quote
climate change is real.

MAN MADE climate change is not.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:13:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yup, if he knew what he was supposed to know the .gov would have had him have an accident. Since he's above ground and still alive he's just running interference for the spook boys.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:13:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Climate change is real?

Baloney.

View Quote
Climate change is real. It will change again this afternoon.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:18:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Climate change is real?

Baloney.
View Quote
Snowden misunderstands the question about this.

As other have pointed out, no one is saying it's not real or it's a conspiracy of some sort, they are just questioning the reasons some scientist say it's happening.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:19:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

climate change is real.

View Quote
I guess it depends on what you call climate change.  I don't think the climate is changing, I think it's experiencing the same fluctuations it always does.  Part of the system of our ecosystem is natural changes and swings as things find balance that cannot be.  We will never find a middle-ground of the tides, there will always be high and low tides.  We will never find a middle ground for seasons, there will always be extremes at the extremes of the earth's poles and minor changes at the equator.  There will never be a time when we have a constant middling-weather instead of seasons of hurricanes and seasons of calm.

The climate goes through it's own extremes, it's not change, it's cyclic.  Constant, and cyclic.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:20:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Q predicted this
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:21:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
You mean like an fern, or a shrubbery????  He's a KILLER TOMATO???????????

Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:26:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

What I know for sure is will not take Edward Snowdens word on anything.  Including climate change.
View Quote
Climate change is real. Man made? I don't think so, but never know.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:32:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never said it was real or fake.  Just not taking Edward Snowdens word on anything including climate change.

Of course the climate is changing.  Has since the beginning of time.  Floods, Ice ages, Etc.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:38:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

climate change is real.

View Quote
I believe there is some climate change occurring.  It doesn't matter what the cause is since the response is utterly unscientific.  I don't see how these climate change pushers can claim the mantel of science when their solutions ignore science.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:40:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
 Pretty sure Climate Change is real. Anthropogenic Climate Change is fake. Our role amounts to an ant stomping his feet during an earthquake and taking credit for it.

View Quote
Id like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:47:51 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm not involved in the Intelligence Community, but it is my understanding that compartmentalism of information is critical and is practiced throughout the agencies in order to prevent any one person from "knowing everything" like this.

I suspect he is vastly overstating his access.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:49:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I guess it depends on what you call climate change.  I don't think the climate is changing, I think it's experiencing the same fluctuations it always does.  Part of the system of our ecosystem is natural changes and swings as things find balance that cannot be.  We will never find a middle-ground of the tides, there will always be high and low tides.  We will never find a middle ground for seasons, there will always be extremes at the extremes of the earth's poles and minor changes at the equator.  There will never be a time when we have a constant middling-weather instead of seasons of hurricanes and seasons of calm.

The climate goes through it's own extremes, it's not change, it's cyclic.  Constant, and cyclic.
View Quote
agreed
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:52:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Climate change is real?

Baloney.

View Quote
Climate change is absolutely 100% real. We can even trace it back 100,000's of years in a cyclical pattern.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:53:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I believe there is some climate change occurring.  It doesn't matter what the cause is since the response is utterly unscientific.  I don't see how these climate change pushers can claim the mantel of science when their solutions ignore science.
View Quote
If you will just buy some carbon credits this will all sort itself out!
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:57:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Of course the way you fix the changing climate is to vote for Communist
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:58:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Climate change is real?

Baloney.

View Quote
It is real, but it was cycling long before the discovery of petro fuels or the Industrial Revolution.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 12:00:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Exactly what I would expect him to say.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 12:02:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Climate change is real?

Baloney.

View Quote
Climate change is real, and it happens every second of every day of every year. That has never been the question. The question is are humans causing it?  I strongly lean on the side of no.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 12:02:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
climate change is real.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Climate change is real?

Baloney.

climate change is real.

How dare you!
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 12:04:31 PM EDT
[#26]
CNN
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 12:05:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 12:08:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

climate change is real.

There is nothing constant about the cyclical changes in climate except that it’s always changing.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 12:10:47 PM EDT
[#29]
He's a Govt Plant...it's painfully obvious.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 12:12:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Climate change is real?

Baloney.

View Quote
Yup...
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 12:13:29 PM EDT
[#31]
I thought this was a Q thread
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 12:14:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Wait.. I thought he was a dirty stinking commie traitor!
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 12:15:36 PM EDT
[#33]
It's Compartmented for a reason. You can't just go on to JWICS or NSAnet and search for Aliens and JFK and expect to be amazed.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 12:18:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 12:21:00 PM EDT
[#35]
I guess that settles it then now that Snowden has illuminated us all.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 12:23:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Climate change is real?

Baloney.

this and micro nova from the sun for the civilization reset
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 12:24:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Climate change is real?

Baloney.

View Quote
Climate change is 100% real, not sure how, based on history of any kind, one could draw a different conclusion.

Now the extent of man made climate change or the contributions of fellow man and the extent of change is a different story.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 12:24:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I thought this was a Q thread
View Quote
Q predicted this thread
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 12:25:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Climate change is real?

Baloney.

View Quote
I have to imagine that he means the earth does go through changes in temps. He didn’t say human induced climate change.

So I am taking it as that.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 12:27:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Snowden or Assange?
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 12:36:38 PM EDT
[#41]
F Snowden
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 12:37:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Im sure the data he looked at shows man made climate change.

The data collection has been shown to be faulty and faulty on purpose.   And the analysis has bern shown to be horribly biased.

So what he looked at was a steaming pile of shit.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 12:38:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Climate change is real?

Baloney.

View Quote
Climate change IS real, it just isnt manmade.   It is only our understanding of it isnt.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 12:38:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Climate change is real?

Baloney.

This.

Its real, just not caused by humans, and its not something that just climbs forever
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 12:49:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

climate change is real.

Yes, it does go through its own cycles.

Also, the 100 or so years of "data" they have don't mean shit.
100 years out of supposedly ~4.5 billion years. Means literally nothing. Hell even 10,000 years is a blink of an eye in earth time.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 12:52:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I'm not involved in the Intelligence Community, but it is my understanding that compartmentalism of information is critical and is practiced throughout the agencies in order to prevent any one person from "knowing everything" like this.

I suspect he is vastly overstating his access.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 12:54:45 PM EDT
[#47]
The World, this country and just about everything in it is becoming a huge FAKE and a sad joke on the honest people, whose numbers are rapidly diminishing. ????????
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 1:12:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
This.

Its real, just not caused by humans, and its not something that just climbs forever
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Climate change is real?

Baloney.

This.

allow me to disagree...sort of.  man made climate change is a factor, the only issue is that the amount of warming caused by humans is insignificant due to all of the other variables and influences which combined together make up the Earth's climate.  man made global warming as being broadcast every day on all media outlets is an engineered construct to extract money from the public and put it into the pockets of those who have created the "carbon credit" scheme.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 1:14:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Damn, they got to him
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 1:19:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The gov is full of commies, being both is practically a gimme.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top