User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:49:56 PM EDT
[#1]
It's indelible in her hippocampus.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:49:58 PM EDT
[#2]
While I'm not defending Hollywood, it wasn't a Hollywood judge that overturned his conviction.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:50:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cooper1:
I like the one from Heat better.
View Quote
Wasn't that Charlize?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:58:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Lou_Daks:
California Gov. Gavin Newsom's wife described Weinstein's junk as "distorted" and "fish like".  And yet, women gladly chowed down on it for fame and fortune.  Was Ash one of them?  

https://nypost.com/2022/11/14/gov-gavin-newsoms-wife-breaks-down-describing-harvey-weinsteins-fish-like-penis-in-court/
View Quote
Holy Mackerel! She provided lots of minute detail for someone that was raped.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:03:26 AM EDT
[#5]
California Gov. Gavin Newsom's wife described Weinstein's junk as "distorted" and "fish like".  And yet, women gladly chowed down on it for fame and fortune.  Was Ash one of them?  

https://nypost.com/2022/11/14/gov-gavin-newsoms-wife-breaks-down-describing-harvey-weinsteins-fish-like-penis-in-court/
View Quote

The crazy thing is that Meryl Streep apparently helped Weinstein secure victims.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:17:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:

I wonder if she has a tail.
View Quote

Are you supporting Weinstein?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:24:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By CastleBravo91:

https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-26-2015/BkZjgv.gif
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CastleBravo91:
Originally Posted By Cooper1:
I like the one from Heat better.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-26-2015/BkZjgv.gif

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:37:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Ashley Judd is on the political Left, so is Harvey Weinstein.

Left lies, it is one of the Lefts most strongly held core values.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:41:32 AM EDT
[#9]
She’s got a …..
GREAT ASS

And you got your head, all the way up it.

{Jesus}

You see, when I think of asses, a woman’s ass, something comes outta me.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:50:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: rtintwo] [#10]
She’s starting to look a lot like her mom.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:00:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 21usernamechecksout] [#11]
Ashley is bitter because she  probably sucked the smegma out of harveys foreskin to get a movie role.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:04:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Actress Judi Dench had Weinstein's name tattooed on her ass.  This is a sick crowd.

https://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-judi-dench-who-has-harvey-weinstein-tattoo-her-butt-says-sexual-680815
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:11:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lou_Daks] [#13]
Originally Posted By 21usernamechecksout:
Ashley is bitter because she  probably sucked the smegma out of harveys foreskin to get a movie role.
View Quote

$20 is $20, and a good role is a good role.

Also, every man that kissed her, what are they thinking now?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:10:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Ask her if she would do everything again for her net worth. ALL of it, would she trade it now!!
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:29:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Did he hump her or just hit on her?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:34:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Bellows1:
Maybe don't wait 40 years to complain about it?
View Quote

She waits till her career is over before she says anything so brave.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:41:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Actiondiver:
She's a nasty woman that's aging like milk, but at least she can retreat to her grandchildren and arms of her loving husband
View Quote
Ouch
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:21:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By tc556guy:

View All Quotes

I wonder if she has a tail.

Aha!  The good old logical fallacy in lieu of critical thought!  Bravo!
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:27:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

The woke mind virus destroys everything it touches.

View Quote

Ashley Judd was a really, really pretty girl who did all kinds of things that she justified in the moment as the price of getting ahead. Remember that eventually she said she willingly slept with Harvey. She wasn't raped.

She isn't pretty anymore.

And in her life-long search for external validation she has never fixed the issues that drove her to seek out a camera in the first place, marketing the only asset she believed deep down she really had to find it.

She had a habit of trying to use big words in interviews that she didn't really understand and it stood out. It was like a 13 year old girl trying really hard to hold a conversation with an intelligent adult as an equal.

The bottom line is that she's perpetually 13 years old. Her issues were installed long before wokeism ever had a chance to take hold.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:28:13 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

Not at all. I see a lot of people here criticizing her and seeming to support a guy who it's clear has been a weird creep for decades .
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:29:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Rheinmetall792:

Fortunately Dario figured it out and walked away......
View Quote

She was very, very attractive at one point. And probably fun in bed.

But there's only so much time you can spend fucking. Sooner or later you have to live with the person that's basically a prisoner of the snakes in her head.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:30:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By ScoutOut:
If an old fat dude tells you he will give you a part in a movie if you suck his dick and you do it then you aren't a survivor.  You're a whore.  You're a whore, Ashley.
View Quote

...and that's what she can't deal with.

So, naturally, it's all men's fault. They didn't stop Ms. Feminism from being a whore.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:30:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:

Ashley Judd was a really, really pretty girl who did all kinds of things that she justified in the moment as the price of getting ahead. Remember that eventually she said she willingly slept with Harvey. She wasn't raped.

And in her life-long search for external validation she has never fixed the issues that drove her to seek out a camera in the first place, marketing the only asset she believed deep down she really had to find it.

She had a habit of trying to use big words in interviews that she didn't really understand and it stood out. It was like a 13 year old girl trying really hard to hold a conversation with an intelligent adult as an equal.

The bottom line is that she's perpetually 13 years old. Her issues were installed long before wokeism ever had a chance to take hold.
View Quote

You've just described just about every old person who feels guilty about stuff they've done in their life so they grab ahold of  religion as a way to atone for their youth now that they are getting older
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:32:44 AM EDT
[#24]

Not at all. I see a lot of people here criticizing her and seeming to support a guy who it's clear has been a weird creep for decades .
View All Quotes

'Seeming'?  Maybe start a thread and do a poll.  I think you're in for a surprise.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:32:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: runcible] [#25]
Self-defense, free speech, due process... libs hate everything good about our society.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:34:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Echd:
If you told her she could take a dick to be worth 14 million one day, I'm sure she wouldn't have changed a thing.
View Quote

This. Hollywood is full of predators and willing prey. Money doesn't create the sin, it's the love of money, the power, and the chosen lifestyle where this kind of shit thrives, and she's been a part of it her whole career. Totally fucking guilty.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:34:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By sitkashooter:
Awesome! So sexually manipulating subordinate women in the workplace is kosher now?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sitkashooter:
Awesome! So sexually manipulating subordinate women in the workplace is kosher now?

Weinstein's conviction was overturned by a higher court because the trial court allowed prejudicial evidence into the courtroom, tainting the case.

They essentially violated Weinstein's civil rights. The trial court judge being an idiot gave Harvey an easy basis of appeal...which some of us said at the time.

What’s the deal, is Harvey Weinstein a Trump supporter now?

LOL. Meanwhile when it was in the headlines all the papers were claiming Trump was a bad man for trying to capitalize on Harvey's ties to democrats.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:36:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
Wasn't that Charlize?
View Quote

No. Judd was in Heat.

You're thinking of 2 Days in the Valley.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:36:35 AM EDT
[#29]

'Seeming'?  Maybe start a thread and do a poll.  I think you're in for a surprise.
View Quote

Yes I said seeming. I don't know why anyone would support the guy, but he seems to have a lot of support here. I don't understand why anyone would support a predator
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:36:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By tsg68:

The crazy thing is that Meryl Streep apparently helped Weinstein secure victims.
View Quote

Nobody will fuck women over faster than...other women.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:46:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#31]

View All Quotes

Did she fuck them over?

Plenty of women have fucked a dude they didn't want to fuck for far less than fame and fortune.  Hollywood has operated on the "give head to get ahead" principle for a long time.  Women have been fucking producers, directors, other actors, studio execs, talent scouts, agents, writers, and all the way down to the prop guys since the dawn of show business to "make it" in the business.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:50:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:
Did she fuck them over?
View Quote

If she knew what was going on and kept mum about it or actually guided other women into Weinstein's reach, yeah. She fucked them over.

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:56:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Weinstein's conviction was overturned by a higher court because the trial court allowed prejudicial evidence into the courtroom, tainting the case.
They essentially violated Weinstein's civil rights. The trial court judge being an idiot gave Harvey an easy basis of appeal...which some of us said at the time.
View Quote
Rule of law, due process, civil rights... it's interesting how quickly people want to cast these things aside if they find the accused sufficiently loathsome
And, I am not just talking about liberals..
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:17:39 AM EDT
[#34]

You've just described just about every old person who feels guilty about stuff they've done in their life so they grab ahold of  religion as a way to atone for their youth now that they are getting older
View All Quotes

Yes, it's very common. That doesn't make it valid.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:18:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Wow,talk about soulless eyes!
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:21:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: glklvr] [#36]

Yes I said seeming. I don't know why anyone would support the guy, but he seems to have a lot of support here. I don't understand why anyone would support a predator
View All Quotes

I don't see support for him. What I do see is a couple of people equating dislike of Judd's behavior as approval of HW's behavior..
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:22:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By ScoutOut:
If an old fat dude tells you he will give you a part in a movie if you suck his dick and you do it then you aren't a survivor.  You're a whore.  You're a whore, Ashley.
View Quote

@ScoutOut

Well said.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:24:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By SouthwestVista:
Used to see her a lot at the Indy 500. She's a cunt. That's the nicest thing I have to say about her.
View Quote

She did Dario a huge favor.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:27:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Look, they are all pieces of shit.  I'm not going to get into some sort of judgment role where I decide which turds are more or less shitty.  

They are all pieces if shit and they all chose to partake in the shit show.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:28:06 AM EDT
[#40]

That is the face of a woman who knows what she wants and will do anything to get it.

And, she did.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:30:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By right_rudder:
So what she's saying is she took the beef injection and now regrets it
View Quote

More like reneging on the deal. Harvey gave her a huge career. She paid the fee. Now that she has had the career, she wants her dignity back.

Bummer. A deal’s a deal.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:31:49 AM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

I’ve always gotten a creepy vibe from Streep. Evil creepy. Same with Streisand.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:31:59 AM EDT
[#43]
It's final form Karenism.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:32:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By StraightShootinGal:
Back, back in the day I was a big fan of hers....I even bought the "This is what a Feminist looks like" t-shirt cuz of her wearing one....

Thank God years ago I found Dr. Laura and like her can say that I'm a "Reformed Feminist"...I am so glad I got away from that shit.
View Quote

Good for you!
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:34:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By SoonerBorn:
Judd was one of the people to originally speak out against him, so I'll give her a nod of the hat for that.  Most just turned the other way.
View Quote

After she got rich and famous from him.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:34:36 AM EDT
[#46]

$20 is $20, and a good role is a good role.

Also, every man that kissed her, what are they thinking now?
View Quote

Yeah, well, it goes both ways. Every woman who has kissed me has eaten a lot of second hand pussy.

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:38:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By runcible:
Rule of law, due process, civil rights... it's interesting how quickly people want to cast these things aside if they find the accused sufficiently loathsome
And, I am not just talking about liberals..
View Quote

The guy may have gotten off on a legal technicality, but the trial exposed him as a predator who regularly engaged in quid pro quo practices that makes him an undesirable and unlikeable person.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:40:38 AM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

I don’t see anyone supporting Weinstein. I see it as, they were offered a deal. They could either take it or walk. Harvey had something they wanted. They had something he wanted (nefarious or not). Those who took the deal now, want to cleanse themselves by saying they should have never taken the deal and Harvey should have just given them a fabulous career out of the goodness (hypothetically) of his heart.

I wonder what the girls who didn’t take the deal are doing today?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:42:16 AM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

We don’t support any predator or Libtard.
Choices have consequences. She made her choices.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:42:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Actress Judi Dench had Weinstein's name tattooed on her ass.  This is a sick crowd.

https://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-judi-dench-who-has-harvey-weinstein-tattoo-her-butt-says-sexual-680815
View Quote

If you read the article it was clearly a joke done with makeup, not real ink
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top