Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
F Dick Cheney (Page 4 of 5)
Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 10:05:32 AM EDT
[#1]
That entire family has a special suite waiting for them in hell, right next to the quad trillion BTU furnace.

Both him and his daughter are bags of festering puss from a world ass pimple

Link Posted: 9/7/2024 10:21:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SoonerBorn:
The popular opinion is it was her turn, but I'm not convinced, it may have been Jebs turn that got thrown out the window.  All the bush era rinos really hate Trump.
View Quote

Yeah that is an interesting point and very true. Apparently over 200 former Bush, McCain and Romney staffers have endorsed Harris....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/08/26/republicans-endorse-harris-bush-romney-mccain/

One has to wonder why these so-called stalwarts of conservatism have decided to back the most liberal presidential candidate in our lifetime? Maybe it's because they were never conservative in the first place. Maybe it's because they were always Democrats pretending to care for conservative values. Any self-respecting conservative would vote 3rd party before voting for Harris, these people are not that. Which is why the Republican party needs to purge itself of all these old fools.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 10:24:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Fuck Penis Cheney.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 10:27:44 AM EDT
[#4]
With his daughters rabid hate red for Trump, did you expect anything else from him?
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 10:29:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By ThreadKiller:

Yeah that is an interesting point and very true. Apparently over 200 former Bush, McCain and Romney staffers have endorsed Harris....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/08/26/republicans-endorse-harris-bush-romney-mccain/

One has to wonder why these so-called stalwarts of conservatism have decided to back the most liberal presidential candidate in our lifetime? Maybe it's because they were never conservative in the first place. Maybe it's because they were always Democrats pretending to care for conservative values. Any self-respecting conservative would vote 3rd party before voting for Harris, these people are not that. Which is why the Republican party needs to purge itself of all these old fools.
View Quote

It's no mystery. They lost the base. Lost their influence and grift when President Trump was elected in 2016. Now they cope and seethe from the sidelines.

Link Posted: 9/7/2024 10:32:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By GetToTheGone:
If the list of conservatives against Trump keeps growing, are the supporters just going to start a new party? Not every conservative from 01-2016 that hate the guy can be RINOs. At some point you have to acknowledge that everyone that worked for him says he can't do the job.

View Quote

You better believe these "conservatives" are salivating at the thought of Trump losing, so they can go and try to reclaim the Republican party. That's why they support Harris. It's more about ego's and power than conservative politics or threats to democracy. MAGA is a threat to them. They WANT open borders and endless wars because it's good for their checkbooks and for the bank accounts of their donors. They want to be able to claim to be conservative all the while driving the party further to the left. Really, really try and think of one thing that GW, McCain, or Romney said that was TRULEY conservative and not just centrist, swampy BS.

But I think it is pretty much too late for the NeoCons to get the party back at this point. As the Boomer conservatives start dying off, they will not be the backbone of the Republican Party anymore. It will be young men and the working class that inherit the party after Trump is gone. Which means populism and nationalism.

Link Posted: 9/7/2024 10:40:34 AM EDT
[#7]
If the list of conservatives against Trump keeps growing, are the supporters just going to start a new party? Not every conservative from 01-2016 that hate the guy can be RINOs. At some point you have to acknowledge that everyone that worked for him says he can't do the job.

View Quote

The blob has a fundamentally different understanding of “the job”.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 10:44:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Ambridge77:

Y'all aren't wrong.

I was was much younger then, a little too trusting of "our side,"
and bought into their propaganda.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ZitiForBreakfast:
Funny how we go from cheering for wars to hating the men that caused/ failed to prevent/ started them.

Originally Posted By FuriousYachtsman:

Trusting government too much to trusting government not at all.

Y'all aren't wrong.

I can see cheering for one when it's necessary for the security of our nation.  I seem to lose enthusiasm when we become bogged down in money pits with idiotic rules of engagement.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 11:22:54 AM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

Except it isn't just Trump.

Now backing the Democrat senate challenger to Ted Cruz.

They are just proving what uniparty trash they really are. It's all about the Washington swamp status quo.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4866581-liz-cheney-backing-allred-texas-senate-race/
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 11:35:20 AM EDT
[#10]

Y'all aren't wrong.

View Quote

^^^This
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 12:09:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By twistedcomrade:
Fuck him, his bitch/whore daughter, and all of those asshole with the last name Bush.
View Quote

Try to be a bit more civil, lest people get the wrong idea about the breeding of the rest of us.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 1:28:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#12]
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

They are just proving what uniparty trash they really are. It's all about the Washington swamp status quo.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4866581-liz-cheney-backing-allred-texas-senate-race/
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

Yep, a lot of these never Trumpers are going FAR FAR FAR beyond just being against Trump. They're against *EVERY SINGLE CONSERVATIVE* that doesn't support open borders, more gun control, DEI, and rampant sexual degeneracy.

Link Posted: 9/7/2024 2:03:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Video out there of Cheney speaking to the CFR where he jokingly mentions he would keep  quiet about being a member when campaigning in Wyoming .
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 2:06:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:
Video out there of Cheney speaking to the CFR where he jokingly mentions he would keep  quiet about being a member when campaigning in Wyoming .
View Quote
What a fucking snake.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 2:10:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: spunkets] [#15]
Originally Posted By mooreshawnm:

So you summoned this corpse did you?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By noob5000000:
Originally Posted By LurchAddams:
I'm shocked!  Shocked, because I had no idea Dick Cheney was still alive!  

Just the other day I was trying to think if he was alive or not.

So you summoned this corpse did you?

Yep and now he's voting democrat.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 2:23:33 PM EDT
[#16]
He’s probably got one foot in the grave, so I say that probably counts as a Democrat vote anyway.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 2:33:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 2:34:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:

Conservatives, don't side with the communists.

The people who hate Trump, especially now, were never conservative.
View Quote

Neither was Trump.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 2:37:08 PM EDT
[#19]
that is all you need to know that this is not about democrat vs republican, this is about corruption vs non-corruption, swamp vs non-swamp.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 5:52:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lou_Daks] [#20]
True story: I had a mentor, "M", in my professional life.  Solid conservative, GOP.  Hated leftists.  When he died I went to his memorial service.  His pink-haired, tattooed granddaughter got up to speak and she went on a rant about how "M" hated Trump blah blah blah.  In truth, he had Lewy Body dementia and may have slipped in his final year, and also may have said some things to her just to keep peace in the family.

Let's be honest - Dick Cheney is on Death's door.  He may be saying things now so that his dumbass daughter won't hate him when he's gone.  She's the type to carry a grudge.  IIRC the other daughter, Mary, is a raging lesbian loon.

People do and say weird things when the Grim Reaper is standing at their shoulder.  They prefer being loved over keeping true to their values.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 4:47:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By LurchAddams:
I'm shocked!  Shocked, because I had no idea Dick Cheney was still alive!  
View Quote

Attention whores never give up.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 5:02:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By ZitiForBreakfast:

Until it isn't.

I am concerned about the "no NEW wars" slogan.
View Quote

This slogan ignores reality. It is a tyrant’s green light for more chaos.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 5:21:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Janden:
I guess people who are responsible for millions and millions of deaths should have a say who they endorse for President.

GHW is the reason For B Hussein Obama. That regime ruthlessly sent millions of people to their graves and include 100's of thousands or US milatary service people. That is after all of the suicides.
View Quote

Do some homework before posting. Your ignorance is showing. Not one thing you said was factual.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 5:30:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By ajacobs:
Millions of people to their graves? How so?
View Quote
After he used someone's head to pattern his 28 g., the didn't stop.  It was just the beginning.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 5:37:02 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Most of these people are haters not Conservatives. Cheney supported gay rights. Hardly a Conservative position. They specialized in being contrarians who took great glee in being out of step. If the Blue did Democrats still existed Cheney would have one of them. Their hate for Trump is based on Trump was never a member of the Swamp. He was considered an outsider and still is.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 5:40:13 AM EDT
[#26]
It is amazing how so many claim to be Conservatives until it comes to take a stand. Then they fold up like a stomped on box of crackers.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 5:46:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Dick Cheney endorsed Kamala Harris?

Link Posted: 9/8/2024 6:14:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Lou_Daks:
True story: I had a mentor, "M", in my professional life.  Solid conservative, GOP.  Hated leftists.  When he died I went to his memorial service.  His pink-haired, tattooed granddaughter got up to speak and she went on a rant about how "M" hated Trump blah blah blah.  In truth, he had Lewy Body dementia and may have slipped in his final year, and also may have said some things to her just to keep peace in the family.

Let's be honest - Dick Cheney is on Death's door.  He may be saying things now so that his dumbass daughter won't hate him when he's gone.  She's the type to carry a grudge.  IIRC the other daughter, Mary, is a raging lesbian loon.

People do and say weird things when the Grim Reaper is standing at their shoulder.  They prefer being loved over keeping true to their values.
View Quote

I'm thinking this is the scenario with Dick Cheney.

No way Cheney 20+ years ago would endorse someone like Kamala.  

Cheney was a better choice at the time than Al Gore and especially John Kerry.  People forget. Cheney was tied to Bush but a President Cheney may have been quite different.

The Trump hate is a puzzle. I must be missing something.

Trump's Presidency was a success.

Link Posted: 9/8/2024 6:17:41 AM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 9/8/2024 6:21:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 6:22:25 AM EDT
[#31]
America has turned it's back on God
Of course the leaders it selects are going to be evil just like the rest of the world's.
Most people do not want anything to do with their creator...and as a result the devil will take them...including the agnostic.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 7:08:25 AM EDT
[#32]
I always liked dick Chaney. Took up for that fucker when others talked shit about him.
He started out working on a line crew.
Thought he kept boosh two on the straight and narrow.

I apologize for being wrong about that sorry son of a bitch.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 8:02:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Staggunner:
Dick was a solid conservative.  Mild mannered and rational.  So was Liz until she got TDS.

You guys have very convenient revisionist history.  I guess you would have preferred the commies of

their day.  Clinton, Dukakis, Bernie
View Quote

True boosh and dead eye dick were the best pic at the time but I realized by the time they left office that something was wrong.  They could have done so much more for good patriotic American causes and did not bother to do so.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 8:10:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By AmorphousBlob:

The commonality is Trump. That's it, that's all I was getting at. There are lots of good reasons to vote for him. There are lots of good reasons not to. In kind, I apologize if I misread your posts.
View Quote

Can you list a few reasons not to vote for Trump.
I mean I’m sure there are a few.  I just can’t think of them.
Every time I try to start a list I think about Heels up Harris and the horse whisperer picking Supreme Court Justices.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 8:17:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
Dick Cheney endorsed Kamala Harris?

View Quote

Why does this surprise you? The establishment on both sides play for the same team. You’ve been duped into believing they are different.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 8:18:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
Huh? He stated that he WOULD HAVE SIGNED a reauthorization of the AWB had it arrived on his desk.
Bush didn't let shit expire, Congress did.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
Originally Posted By USMCTanker:

That so many here parrot the left and use the same stupid language/buzzwords to show their disdain for an admin that intentionally allowed the AWB to expire
Too bad Bush couldn't have been reelected for a third term just to piss off GD.  I would have relished the biblical  wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Huh? He stated that he WOULD HAVE SIGNED a reauthorization of the AWB had it arrived on his desk.
Bush didn't let shit expire, Congress did.

Tom Delay hammered that out for us.  And Boosh knew it would not ever get to his desk.  All that being said If a big Tiger shark had eaten Boosh sr. When he got shot down we would have been better off.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 8:20:11 AM EDT
[#37]

Maybe you don't understand. Kamala is campaigning on price controls and disarmament. Dick endorses that. He is a fucking commie as is his whore daughter who we sent packing.
View All Quotes
We like to be our own worst enemy.  Dick Cheney was very influential, well-spoken and reasonable.

I don't understand his problem with Trump (well maybe I do, he's not part of the swamp), but tearing him

down seems like the slandering of US Grant after the fact.  He did his job, Sec of Def, Senator, VP.

You think he's a commie?  Think again.

Maybe you don't understand. Kamala is campaigning on price controls and disarmament. Dick endorses that. He is a fucking commie as is his whore daughter who we sent packing.

No, No they just hate Trump for breaking up their globalist party.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 8:26:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Rebel31:

Dick was a big dick on acting like the constitution didn't exist and the government could do whatever they wanted in the name of terrorism and was the lead in the admin on spying on people violating their rights.

His cunt of a daughter didn't fall far from the tree and now they are running to the DNC as if they are relevant at all.

I got sent to Baghdad twice and don't regret it or anything I did but that motherfucker in a just world should be so ashamed of himself he wouldn't even mention his name in public again.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rebel31:
Originally Posted By This_Guy:
Originally Posted By Sketti:
Dick was a solid conservative.  Mild mannered and rational.  So was Liz until she got TDS.

You guys have very convenient revisionist history.  I guess you would have preferred the commies of

their day.  Clinton, Dukakis, Bernie

Dick was a big dick on acting like the constitution didn't exist and the government could do whatever they wanted in the name of terrorism and was the lead in the admin on spying on people violating their rights.

His cunt of a daughter didn't fall far from the tree and now they are running to the DNC as if they are relevant at all.

I got sent to Baghdad twice and don't regret it or anything I did but that motherfucker in a just world should be so ashamed of himself he wouldn't even mention his name in public again.

Yes.  I would not shed a tear over what was done over there but none of it was done for the right reasons. If it was we should have done much more.
They hated us before and they still hate us now  but a lot of money was made off those wars same as Vietnam. And we did not go far enough to win.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 8:29:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Hatari:

Millions?

Hundreds of thousands?

Really??

You may want to double check your math. (And published numbers)
View Quote

This. OP is off his meds.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 8:31:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By TEXASROOTERSBROTHER:

Every time I try to start a list I think about Heels up Harris and the horse whisperer picking Supreme Court Justices.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AmorphousBlob:

The commonality is Trump. That's it, that's all I was getting at. There are lots of good reasons to vote for him. There are lots of good reasons not to. In kind, I apologize if I misread your posts.

The Supreme Court is the only thing standing in the way of the Leftist agenda

Kamala getting elected has the potential to put Leftists agenda driven Justices on the Supreme Court for decades to come

THAT is the single reason we need Trump to win
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 8:34:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By shillero:

Try to be a bit more civil, lest people get the wrong idea about the breeding of the rest of us.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By shillero:
Originally Posted By twistedcomrade:
Fuck him, his bitch/whore daughter, and all of those asshole with the last name Bush.

No he is right and you are wrong and ignored.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 8:44:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By eesmith:

View Quote

I wish I could understand that gibberish.
Fuck if one wants to say something say it don’t dance around it with 20 dollar words that dumbasses like me don’t understand.
I ain’t no William Fucking Buckley.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 8:47:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Paul_Sothern:

Cheney was a better choice at the time than Al Gore and especially John Kerry.  People forget. Cheney was tied to Bush but a President Cheney may have been quite different.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Paul_Sothern:
Originally Posted By Lou_Daks:

This comes across as cope and rationalization. It is in front of your face. There is no puzzle.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 8:55:16 AM EDT
[#44]
So the cunt who doesn't know how to safely handle a firearm is voting for the cunt who doesn't want anyone to own firearms. Seems right.

Fucking rino scum. They're all just sociopaths, no real core values, whatever helps them is good, whatever hurts them is bad. They don't care about the constitution, the country, or the people.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 6:12:24 PM EDT
[#45]

You better believe these "conservatives" are salivating at the thought of Trump losing, so they can go and try to reclaim the Republican party. That's why they support Harris. It's more about ego's and power than conservative politics or threats to democracy. MAGA is a threat to them. They WANT open borders and endless wars because it's good for their checkbooks and for the bank accounts of their donors. They want to be able to claim to be conservative all the while driving the party further to the left. Really, really try and think of one thing that GW, McCain, or Romney said that was TRULEY conservative and not just centrist, swampy BS.

But I think it is pretty much too late for the NeoCons to get the party back at this point. As the Boomer conservatives start dying off, they will not be the backbone of the Republican Party anymore. It will be young men and the working class that inherit the party after Trump is gone. Which means populism and nationalism.

View Quote

that's why jd was picked by trump. jd will
be handed a restored America and carry
the maga flag 8 years. if done successfully
communism finally gets the lid slammed
down on it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 6:15:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By cubsfanbudman:

^^^This
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cubsfanbudman:

Y'all aren't wrong.

^^^This

I did the same, trusted neocon scum balls.

never again
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 6:28:22 PM EDT
[#47]

Tom Delay hammered that out for us.  And Boosh knew it would not ever get to his desk.  All that being said If a big Tiger shark had eaten Boosh sr. When he got shot down we would have been better off.
View Quote

historical accounts of his shootdown
indicate that he came very close to falling
into the hands of Japanese cannibals on a island
he almost got to close to.

fascinating idea for alternate history folks
to play with.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 6:31:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By PrincipsPistol:
So the cunt who doesn't know how to safely handle a firearm is voting for the cunt who doesn't want anyone to own firearms. Seems right.

Fucking rino scum. They're all just sociopaths, no real core values, whatever helps them is good, whatever hurts them is bad. They don't care about the constitution, the country, or the people.
View Quote

They don't care about the constitution, the country, or the people.
this part needs to be emphasized alot more
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 6:54:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/10/2024 9:03:58 AM EDT
[#50]
We get Alan Dershowitz. They get F Dick Cheney. Good trade!
Page / 5
F Dick Cheney (Page 4 of 5)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top