BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 12:42:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Considering that Satanists are batshit crazy trolls, there is more to the issue than what;s on the shirt. I'd be concerned for a midflight disruption by an attention whore.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Uh uh.  I think she's an attention whore but unless you agree that being told to cover up a Christian t-shirt would be fine as well you have to be on her side on this one.
Considering that Satanists are batshit crazy trolls, there is more to the issue than what;s on the shirt. I'd be concerned for a midflight disruption by an attention whore.
Like what if said satanist wore a I’m a Terrorist T-shirt or I’m the Bomb T-shirt. Would be a weird flight to be on. That works to stir up Schiff a lot.  I bet in those circumstances the PD would be called to remove them.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 12:43:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I would have said, "Excuse me miss but someone spelled SANTA wrong on your shirt."
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 12:43:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Glad to see free speech alive and well still....
View Quote
It amazes me how so many people simply don't understand the 1st Amendment to the Constitution.  Sad really.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 12:45:07 PM EDT
[#4]
That crone can go to hell for all I care.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 12:45:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I hope she sues the hell out of them, freedom of religion is protected by the first amendment.
View Quote
This is the first time I have ever agreed with Hillary Clinton!

Even if she would lose in court, it would be a PR nightmare for the company.

She's going to get paid
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 12:46:29 PM EDT
[#6]
My god her face looks like quagmire’s face.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 12:46:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Devil was once a beautiful angel named Lucifer
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 12:47:13 PM EDT
[#8]
It really IS NOT about the shirt - it is about the person stupid enough to be wearing it.

You do not want to be stuck on a plane with someone that incredibly stupid.

The shirt can stay but get that dumbass out of here - make her take a bus and cover that face.

The shirt can always be used to clean the shitter after the flight is over.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 12:48:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

A)  That kind of profiling is a slippery slope and unacceptable.  What if someone gets on holding a bible and it's assumed they're going to be a disruption by preaching to everyone?

B)  If her behavior was a concern they'd have wanted her removed, not just covered up.
View Quote
All order is profiling in some way.  Satanists are known for disruption.  Private business did not want to deal with her shenanigans. Good call.

ETA: I'd say the same thing if one of the Phelps Baptist clan came on with one of their awful tee shirts.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 12:51:12 PM EDT
[#10]
This lady tried to chase me out of a tires plus dealership by playing Christian music behind me out loud.

You can see it's a BFL T shirt, wonder if there is a connection.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 12:52:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Why would anybody care what her shirt says?

I used to wear SLAYER!! (and other metal bands) shirts on the regular when I was a teenager, those were far more offensive looking then that.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 12:54:36 PM EDT
[#12]
I like when they wear shit like this. It helps us identify them the same way we are identified by wearing pro gun shit.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 12:56:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
All order is profiling in some way.  Satanists are known for disruption.  Private business did not want to deal with her shenanigans. Good call.

ETA: I'd say the same thing if one of the Phelps Baptist clan came on with one of their awful tee shirts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A)  That kind of profiling is a slippery slope and unacceptable.  What if someone gets on holding a bible and it's assumed they're going to be a disruption by preaching to everyone?

B)  If her behavior was a concern they'd have wanted her removed, not just covered up.

Almost the entire "satanist" movement is actually people trying to make a point about the separation of church and state.

At least you're consistent, but the fact is there would be a shit ton of unhappy Christians if this happened to them.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 12:57:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Satanists are known for disruption.  
View Quote
Weird, I've seen more disruptions from bible thumpers and black Israelites than I've ever seen from satanists.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 12:57:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Why would anybody care what her shirt says?

I used to wear SLAYER!! (and other metal bands) shirts on the regular when I was a teenager, those were far more offensive looking then that.
View Quote
I was just thinking about my Killers shirt with Eddie on the front, 666, and Killers written on the back in blood lol.

Granted, I wouldn't wear it on a plane but still.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 12:58:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Yes the Luciferians claim Lucifer and Jesus are brothers...and that God lies.

Bohemian Grove, Club of Rome, elitist theology...deep state theology. imo
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 12:58:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Attention whore.

Might as well have just worn a "Look at me!" sign.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 12:59:40 PM EDT
[#18]
... What an asshole
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:01:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Quoted:
Speech is free only in certain areas and only if they can't find anyone who is offended.
View Quote
To be fair its not a government airline.  I wouldn't want that in my place of business either.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:01:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
She isn't the one that delayed the flight. The snowflakes in the crew that were offended by it were. They were more disruptive than the shirt.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:02:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Almost the entire "satanist" movement is actually people trying to make a point about the separation of church and state.

At least you're consistent, but the fact is there would be a shit ton of unhappy Christians if this happened to them.
View Quote
Exactly.  They intend to disrupt and make a scene, just like Phelp's crew intends to disrupt and make a scene. Disruption and scene making have no business on commercial aircraft. Keep your point making at home.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:02:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Speech is free only in certain areas and only if they can't find anyone who is offended.
View Quote
"Their business, their rules"  or is that just like all the other things GD is hypocritical about?
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:03:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

She isn't the one that delayed the flight. The snowflakes in the crew that were offended by it were. They were more disruptive than the shirt.
View Quote
Actually she did delay that flight. Mission accomplished.

And it wasn't "offended snowflakes" it was professionals who were concerned about the effects the woman was going to have on the flight--and rightly so.

The captain and crew do not want shenanigans on their flight. A delayed flight is cheaper than a diverted flight.  She looked like she was after shenanigans. Good call by the aviation professionals.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:05:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I hope she sues the hell out of them, freedom of religion is protected by the first amendment.
View Quote
The airline isn't the government.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:06:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
well...judging from her actions...that may be in fact where she's headed.....but what do I know, that decision is way above my pay grade.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:07:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Exactly.  They intend to disrupt and make a scene, just like Phelp's crew intends to disrupt and make a scene. Disruption and scene making have no business on commercial aircraft. Keep your point making at home.
View Quote
So you're on the side of businesses kicking people out for MAGA hats?
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:07:16 PM EDT
[#27]
She should of covered it up and then waited mid flight and removed the cover, it would be even more hilarious and expensive if they turned a flight around or landed early just for a stupid shirt.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:07:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
My god her face looks like quagmire’s face.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:07:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Shut up and get me a drink.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:08:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Go back to Dutchland. Americans are talking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are you under the impression that American Airlines is a government-owned airline?  
Go back to Dutchland. Americans are talking.
That's very obtuse of you.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:08:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

And it wasn't "offended snowflakes" it was professionals who were concerned about the effects the woman was going to have on the flight--and rightly so.

The captain and crew do not want shenanigans on their flight. A delayed flight is cheaper than a diverted flight.  She looked like she was after shenanigans. Good call by the aviation professionals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice to see people still trying to squeak "dumbest post of the year" in before the 31st.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:08:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Free speech does not apply to commercial air travel.

I thought that was common knowledge.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:09:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Weird, I've seen more disruptions from bible thumpers and black Israelites than I've ever seen from satanists.
View Quote
Every Satanist I’ve ever met was an attention whore.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:09:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In this case I doubt her point making went anything further than just wearing the shirt.

Bad call IMO, if they had waited until she made a scene then kicked her off there wouldn't be any controversy about it.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:09:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:10:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Crew were offended by that?  Why not be triggered by Democrat apparel or bumper stickers?
View Quote
One in the same
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:10:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm offended by muslim garb...
View Quote
Same Same
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:11:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
well...judging from her actions...that may be in fact where she's headed.....but what do I know, that decision is way above my pay grade.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She already looks like hell so she's well on her way.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:11:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
It’s still true.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:12:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Good cover up.
View Quote
Nonsense or do you not approve of the 1st?
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:13:57 PM EDT
[#41]
I don’t think it was just  about the shirt.  More likely than not, since—as you stated— their whole reason for existence is making points, there were probably other clues. Better deal with it at the gate than at 30k feet.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:15:02 PM EDT
[#42]
People always try and describe some deep political or religious meaning to a T-shirt.  There isn't any.

The correct answer is, she's an attention whoring idiot. Her instagram states she's vegan, athiest and a hair loss survivior. There's not  a lot of brain activity going on.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:15:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Their planes, their rules.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:15:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It’s still true.
View Quote
There are some in here who'd white knight the corn in Hillary Clinton's turds.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:17:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I don’t think it was just  about the shirt.  More likely than not, since—as you stated— their whole reason for existence is making points, there were probably other clues. Better deal with it at the gate than at 30k feet.
View Quote
Nah. If there was something else going on they would have kicked her off or not let her board. They said nothing that even hinted about it. AA made it clear it was JUST about the shirt.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:17:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
How many have you meet?

Interestingly enough, in my five plus decades on this planet and the hundreds of thousands of people I’ve meet I’ve never even meet a single satanist that I’m aware of.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:18:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Their planes, their rules.
View Quote
Exactly.  Their choice if the publicity is good or bad or their Public Relations.
I think that one was a no brainer.   There will be no public backlash except for the Satanist
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:18:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
*sigh* The 1st amendment only protects free speech against discrimination by STATE actors.
View Quote
Quoted:

Not a free speech issue.
View Quote
Pretty easy concept...
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:19:21 PM EDT
[#49]
How is this any different than any other T-shirt with some other fandom on it?
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:19:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
How many have you meet?

Interestingly enough, in my five plus decades on this planet and the hundreds of thousands of people I’ve meet I’ve never even meet a single satanist that I’m aware of.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How many have you meet?

An even more plausible explanation is that she's not even a satanist and just likes the shirt.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top