Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:25:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't mind women with a few small tattoos, but when they start getting randomly placed ones like Miley Cyrus that "honor" a dead pet or friend or some anniversary, or some saying they think is cool, then they just look like a note pad or a school desk top.

Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:27:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
yes it depends on the person but depending on the tattoo and woman they can look kinda hot. Just saying.

View Quote

Because 87% of the time, hot girls covered in ink = daddy issues and totally batshit crazy = needs attention so bad they have to ink their already beautiful body to get more of it.

Plus it makes them look trashy.......

So there's that......
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:27:44 AM EDT
[#3]
The hottest woman I've ever met (that I'm sort of on and off dating now) has a ton of very tasteful tattoos.

No full sleeves, no legs, no chest/neck/face tats, but everywhere else.  It's... yummy.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:29:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Depends on the woman. Depends on the tattoo. Depends on her behavior away from a tattoo parlor.

Some inkies are hot regardless of the existence of the  tattoo.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:30:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Is ink on a female the mark of the whore? A yes or no invitation to do butt stuff?

I will never know unless Arfcom say it to be true.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:30:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Same reason I do not like graffiti on my house and fence, it looks trashy
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:31:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Because there's a repressed faction of arfcommers for whom anything other than missionary sex with the lights out is satanic and sinful.
View Quote

Not correlated at all.  I think tats just make a person look dirty, like they have dirt on them. It’s not that attractive to me. Sex in multiple positions is best.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:32:31 AM EDT
[#8]
For those that say Tattoos will look icky at 55.

1. Fuck you, people stay in shape past 55 and the skin/ink still looks good

2. You don't think anyone past 30 is good looking enough for you so again, Fuck you

3. Lets see what kind of shape you are in at 55
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:32:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Like putting a bumper sticker on the paint of a nice car.

View Quote

Pussy passed is pussy lost.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:33:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Not correlated at all.  I think tats just make a person look dirty, like they have dirt on them. It’s not that attractive to me. Sex in multiple positions is best.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because there's a repressed faction of arfcommers for whom anything other than missionary sex with the lights out is satanic and sinful.

Also most arfcommers are boomers with no understanding of changing styles.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:35:40 AM EDT
[#11]
I like this one
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:37:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I don't mind women with a few small tattoos, but when they start getting randomly placed ones like Miley Cyrus that "honor" a dead pet or friend or some anniversary, or some saying they think is cool, then they just look like a note pad or a school desk top.

View Quote

Looks like they have been doodling on their arms with a sharpie. That style is ridiculous and gross. Seen plenty of good looking women that look like shit with that.

Hell, even Titus Welliver on Bosch looks stupid with his random arm tattoos.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:38:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Cuz they remind me of carnies. Circus folk. Nomads, you know. Smell like cabbage. Small hands.

Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:39:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Luckily I’m 57 and the women of my generation are mostly tat free.

Time nor gravity   are  not   kind   to the female body!!!

Have fun looking at all that 50 year old ink .

Imagine Salvador Dalí and Jackson Pollock
Had a love child ..........
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:39:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Hah..  I’m not GD. “Inkies” are where it’s at.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:44:34 AM EDT
[#17]
I have yet to see any tattoo's on a women that made her look better.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:45:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is a very interesting answer.    What does Tats have in common with sex?

Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:47:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Nothing to say here that hasn't been said three dozen times.

This too shall pass, and soon enough the assisted living facilities will be packed with cartooned raisins.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:49:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:49:39 AM EDT
[#21]

I can dig it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:50:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Because every woman I've known with tattoos (and that dates back to 1982) invariably got them whilst fucking a "bad boy" to prove something.  I've got better things to do than get involved with a head case.

I recognize that in the 21st century, reasons change for getting a tattoo, but I  still haven't heard men (real men, no soy boys) of today say "Holy shit! She went from plain to so fucking hot California banned her as a fire hazard" or "She's so hot with that tat she melts Alaskan asphalt in April."

I also prefer women's skin to be smooth and unblemished, except for the scars and dermatological changes which life inflicts.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:51:04 AM EDT
[#23]
They look hot on her in her 20's, maybe even 30's, but past about 45 those tats start to look like shit.

Very few women can pull off tattoos in their 40's or later.

Nah, I keep the nice clean skin like the smoking hot 60 year old Christy Brinkley.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:54:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:55:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 11:00:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 11:03:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not a boomer. I understand the changing styles. It doesn’t mean my personal preference changes.

We all like what we like.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 11:06:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Or because they like women to not look like men. Same goes for short hair.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Or because they like women to not look like men. Same goes for short hair.

If you can't tell the difference between a man and a woman because of a tattoo, then you've got bigger problems than hating tattoos.  I'm just sayin'.  

Quoted:

But different people think differently, and while you're entitled to your opinion, I'm just as entitled to mine.

Quoted:

This is a very interesting answer.    What does Tats have in common with sex?

The type of person who thinks that a woman with a tattoo is gross is likely the same type of person who only has sex for procreation.  Or who refers to sex as a "marital duty".  Who has never seen his/her partner in the nude with the lights on.  Who is ashamed of his/her body.  That type of person likely feels entitled to judge others and condemn them for the sin of "not being like me."  That type of person likely thinks that all inkies are mentally deranged, just as all gays are, and all trans persons are... in fact, just as anyone who commits the sin of "not being like me" is.

Link Posted: 10/6/2020 11:13:57 AM EDT
[#29]
... proves their poor choice life decisions  
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 11:14:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 11:16:17 AM EDT
[#31]

You are saying that this obese woman with poorly done tattoos is unattractive?

I agree, but it ain't the tattoos
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 11:19:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Cuz they remind me of carnies. Circus folk. Nomads, you know. Smell like cabbage. Small hands.

View Quote

My wife talks about people when they have "carnie fingers"
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 11:24:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Neither tattoos nor plastic surgery tend to age well. The women that look the best the longest seem to have engaged in the least body modification.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 11:31:20 AM EDT
[#34]

Going to IG and to find a very young tanned up hot blond chick with an obviously new tattoo make the point that ink on women don’t look bad, doesn’t make the case at all.

Go find me a pile of 30-55 year old average looking women with 10-35 year old tattoos. That’s a more real cross section of inked up women today.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 11:43:41 AM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Fake lips. Fake eyebrows. Fake tits. Fake skin.

I’d give you even odds that if you spin her around you’d find a fake ass as well.

If you get her near an open flame she’d probably melt.

Link Posted: 10/6/2020 11:46:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

That picture of a horrible person is the reality of women and tattoos in this country. As much as people don't want to admit it.

As far as tattoos go I won't rehash previous posts. Nor will I go into a long tirade. But I think this shows that despite being unattractive on the inside and outside. The tattoos have no bearing on her appearance.

So why do people get them? The level of attention seeking to get something like this on your body is equal with with the current social media culture.

People with tats don't think of themselves as gram and tiktok thots. But they're cut from the same cloth.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 11:50:19 AM EDT
[#37]
I just figure they are kinda dumb.

Doesn’t mean they are bad people.  Maybe they even like guns and have jobs.  Whatever.  They just aren’t wise in one aspect of their life.  Big deal.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 11:50:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Going to IG and to find a very young tanned up hot blond chick with an obviously new tattoo make the point that ink on women don’t look bad, doesn’t make the case at all.

Go find me a pile of 30-55 year old average looking women with 10-35 year old tattoos. That’s a more real cross section of inked up women today.
View Quote

I'm just sayin'.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 11:52:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Luckily I’m 57 and the women of my generation are mostly tat free.

Time nor gravity   are  not   kind   to the female body!!!

Have fun looking at all that 50 year old ink .

Imagine Salvador Dalí and Jackson Pollock
Had a love child ..........
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/6/2020 11:54:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 11:54:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember when Jodi Foster was a carnie?
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 11:55:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Nothing to say here that hasn't been said three dozen times.

This too shall pass, and soon enough the assisted living facilities will be packed with cartooned raisins.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/6/2020 11:59:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 12:00:37 PM EDT
[#44]
And that wall-of-text-on-the-sides fad of a few years back really looks like hammered dog shit
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 12:01:25 PM EDT
[#45]
I come to this thread hoping for pictures of hot inkies. Like a total of two have been put forth.

OP you gotta have at least 4 or 5 minimum in your original post. Lovely ladies with ink.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 12:01:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Because we remember a much better country that wasn't populated by a bunch of inked up narcissists.

View Quote

EXACTLY!  
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 12:03:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
yes it depends on the person but depending on the tattoo and woman they can look kinda hot. Just saying.

View Quote

Agreed, depends on the tattoo and person. But I try not to let such things determine my like or dislike of someone.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 12:04:56 PM EDT
[#48]

A fake face, tattoos are the least of her problems!  
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 12:06:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

"Styles" can be changed frequently & quickly; hair shorter/longer or different color/style, skirts up/down, fabric types, nail color, amount/type of cosmetics, etc.
Ink is pretty much forever...
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 12:08:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Back in college I always looked for chicks with tramp stamps, it was a sure bet.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top