User Panel

Page / 16
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:32:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:36:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Just and an FYI for folks, because the vast majority of people have no experience with private air travel....many private jets and larger turboprops that are actually privately owned are often in a lease back/charter pool and people also give each other rides all the time.  

What this means is your personal plane, when you are not using it, is generating income being chartered.   When you charter a plane, there is a good chance it is someones personal jet in one of these programs.  (There are some charter companies that own their own planes as well)

And for various reasons, the owners often use planes that are not theirs.  Perhaps their plane is being chartered and they want to go somewhere.  Perhaps their plane is picking up a kid but they need to go somewhere.  Perhaps they just have a deal with a buddy who often goes back and forth to the same places.  (Florida to NYC is one of the most common)  It can be the rich guy version of getting a ride. "Hey, my plane is in Vegas, are you going to NYC today?"

I have no idea about this specific issue, I just want to point out how being on someones plane may be a non issue.  Sure, going to his island, that says something.  Going from Florida to NYC, that might be as simple as catching a ride or using a plane someone owns, but has nothing to do with your use of it.

Most people really dont understand how much private air travel costs (or how the business model works) and all the little games people play to help defray the costs.

View Quote

This.

When I flew corporate, we flew Bill Clinton several times—just golf trip and speaking engagements. Never any questionable people traveling with him. We regularly flew celebs who were friends of the owner. We never did any charter.

It is interesting, while I was working there one of the owners’ wives suddenly turned on the Clintons. She previously had been one of the top 10 donors to the DNC. While she was a huge Dem, I believe she was a decent person—she always treated us very well which is a sign. Many—MANY people in that economic strata treat “the help” like scum. She did not.

I wonder if she found out about what the Clintons were into and ran away.

TC
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:36:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

To be fair didn’t the ARkansas state police have an active role in Clinton’s crimes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The longer this goes on, the more it seems that the FBI is a high level blackmail org that does some token investigations to keep the costume parade going.
Even simpler than that.

The FBI is the secret police of the USA, fulfilling all of the roles secret police always have:  protect the ruling elite.

To be fair didn’t the ARkansas state police have an active role in Clinton’s crimes.

They sure did
They were his pimps in getting or taking him to crack whores
They were hit men and assassins for their opposition and for people who saw things they shouldn’t have

But the espionage was mostly coordinated with Chinese nationals that had clamped onto the clintons while they were still in the governors office or even before.   Chinese collusion to influence and buy a US presidential election
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:37:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Well I for one find it totally believable that Bill Clinton would travel to a private island where 15 year old poon was routinely passed around but he didn't partake.

Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:41:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Well if true Dershowitz is a total piece of shit.
View Quote
I was beginning to like him, but now he's screwed
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:42:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Fox
'Clinton' mentioned in new Maxwell-Epstein docs -- though ex-prez has denied any wrongdoing

I never had sexual relations with that girl Miss Underage
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:42:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Is Biden mentioned by name?
View Quote

Why would he need to be? He could stroll down Main Street in Newark and get five trim 18yos from the Burger King to Deer Park.

Delaware people fucking love that retard.

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:43:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well I for one find it totally believable that Bill Clinton would travel to a private island where 15 year old poon was routinely passed around but he didn't partake.

View Quote
Clinton learned the cigar trick from someone
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:44:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
While I don't doubt certain folks were fucking young girls and other shit.

I want more in the evidence locker than depositions.
View Quote

This. Single party accusations are suspect at best, and seem to be taken as fact by the media when it suits their narrative these days.

I'm a fan of "beyond a reasonable doubt" for most things.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:50:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I agree with you my friend, and the answer to your question is "no one."

It is utterly sickening what this country has become.

The elites just view us peons as wage and tax slaves, we were sold down the river a LONG time ago, and we had better know our place and not get too "uppity" about it, or else.

Welcome to the Neo Feudalism.

We are living in a high tech version of the 12th Century.
View Quote

It truly is the "third penny" system.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:50:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Um, no Dershowitz was not Trump's lawyer, ever.
He gave a statement that as far as his reading the 2 articles presented didn't satisfy the criteria
Period.

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/17/797475291/lawyer-alan-dershowitz-draws-line-on-his-role-in-trump-impeachment-defense
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holy crap, Alan Dershowhiz is fucked. Wow.

EDIT: JFC, I just realized he was the lawyer for Weinstein, Epstein, Trump, OJ Simpson, and Assange. I swear to god all of these shitstains are connected in some way.
He gave a statement that as far as his reading the 2 articles presented didn't satisfy the criteria
Period.

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/17/797475291/lawyer-alan-dershowitz-draws-line-on-his-role-in-trump-impeachment-defense

I worry about him being part of Trump's counsel during the impeachment.  That weasel fucker was probably gathering info. on Trump if he was sitting in on meetings.  He should not have been associated with Trump at all as all of this was known for a while.  He was also on Fox News quite a bit but I don't watch them any more so I don't know if they distanced themselves from him.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:51:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Whole lotta this coming.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/not-136.gif
View Quote
Unfortunately, you are right.
The laws we base justice on allow far too many bad people to slip through, because of lack of evidence, or because of a slight misstep in handling of their cases.
Sometimes, it seems, we really need to take the binding off, and make the chips fall where they should, in the name of true justice.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:51:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This is amazing. There is gonna be some major false flag to divert the news from all of this.
View Quote
Mass shooting with live video of white nationalist, Trump hat wearing, middle-age white guy in 3...2...1....
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:53:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Or maybe the turboprop simply was the only plane available at that particular moment.
View Quote

Most rich people would skip it then. A King Air is nice but very cramped for someone used to a private 727/757.

TC
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:54:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I worry about him being part of Trump's counsel during the impeachment.  That weasel fucker was probably gathering info. on Trump if he was sitting in on meetings.  He should not have been associated with Trump at all as all of this was known for a while.  He was also on Fox News quite a bit but I don't watch them any more so I don't know if they distanced themselves from him.
View Quote

He’s never on Fox as far as I can see. Maybe hannity but I had to stop watching that blow hard
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:54:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:57:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Just a small point:

“Pedo” is not legal in Greece.

The age of consent in Greece is 15.  

It is a criminal offence to engage in sexual activity with anyone below the age of 15 years old in Greece.

View Quote

Policed by the incorruptible Greek Government...

TC
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:58:57 AM EDT
[#18]
By the time the dust settles on this, all the guilty parties will have died from old age.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:59:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Ever hear of friend of the court?
That is the extent of Dershowitz's involvement.

He was not on Trump's team.

The media will play that angle but as usual, the truth is something else entirely.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:59:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Possible. Having a woman offer up children to rich men would have probably scared them off. Having Epstein, who may have already had a reputation as a pedo, wouldn't have.
View Quote

This. Guys know who the scumbags are hanging out at the club. I know who to stay away from within 30 sec of meeting someone. So other scumbags gravitate to each other.

TC
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 9:00:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

He never inhaled either.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 9:06:38 AM EDT
[#22]
I'm not "Q anon". I'm "R" and as such I predict no jail time and more of the same. I also predict hitting my thumb with a hammer will hurt.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 9:09:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

EDIT: JFC, I just realized he was the lawyer for Weinstein, Epstein, Trump, OJ Simpson, and Assange. I swear to god all of these shitstains are connected in some way.
View Quote

Trump’s connection is he is the one taking them down. Trump has gone after kiddy diddlers harder than any president prior.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 9:13:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm not "Q anon". I'm "R" and as such I predict no jail time and more of the same. I also predict hitting my thumb with a hammer will hurt.
View Quote

Not if you swing hard enough....

Link Posted: 7/31/2020 9:14:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Put 2+2 together chief,  Trump had just about the least Epstien interaction of anyone listed, plus Trump had the perv booted from his properties. Zero smoke rings
View Quote

Trump barred Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago over sex assault: court docs

Attempt to link Epstein to POTUS backfires on libs; attorney reveals Trump was ‘very helpful’ in case against him
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 9:16:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Period.

Who else was in the Lolita Island flight logs?
Rupert Murdoch was listed at least once. He used to be the owner of Fox News.   Now his spawn own it
Once that page came out when the story first broke around 2014 or so, Hannity dropped any mention of pedo island, at least for a couple years.   He was all over it until then.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 9:20:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Well if true Dershowitz is a total piece of shit.
View Quote

Duh. He voted for Hillary.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 9:20:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

This. Single party accusations are suspect at best, and seem to be taken as fact by the media when it suits their narrative these days.

I'm a fan of "beyond a reasonable doubt" for most things.
View Quote

Agree.  I'll add that while I wouldn't be surprised to find out a lot of wealthy and powerful people were involved in this shit, the reality is that flying on a plane or attending a party on an island aren't really proof of anything.  Lots of documents have come out over the years and it seems like the actual criminal allegations are always against the same half dozen or so people - Lex Wexner, Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, Bill Richardson, Glen Dubin, Jean Luc Brune, George Mitchell, and a few regular rich people.  Everyone else is just circumstantial.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 9:20:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Didn't the FBI supposedly confiscate hundreds of CDs labeled "[Famous Person's Name] + [Young Girl's Name] Sex" containing pictures and videos from the island and the mansion?  How in the fuck have these people not been prosecuted yet?  Someone needs to leak the evidence form that likely lists the labels on every one of those CDs.
View Quote

Either shredded and burned already or secured in an off site facility not directly linked to the government.   I am betting the latter.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 9:20:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Everyone thought they were covered. Even those who were inclined to go against this operation knew they were up against the ENTIRE Federal LE industry and the entire Government and entertainment industry.

This HAD to be dribbled out over time—Normies just are too head in the sand on a normal day to be able to fathom the depth and scope of this operation.

Well done @waterglass !

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this is what i know.

This is mostly one girl familiar with a small portion of the Epstein/Mawell operations. They were running the same ops years before she joined, and years after Alan D. got everything sealed.

Epstein had over a hundred girls, probably hundreds, doing comfort girl work for him over the period of his operations. They operated in New York, California, New Mexico, Virgin Islands, Florida, England and France. Israel too. His model scouting agency connections got girls from all over eastern and western europe as well as the united states. I assume he had connections in Asia, but nothing much that I have found.

The current crop of docs represent the case of a few of the victims police identified in Florida. The police had good evidence that over 30 minors were being paid by Maxwell and Epstein for sex IIRC, The state would not follow up on the local police evidence and only a dozen or so girls testified for his trial, and they were made out to be prostitutes, though the promise of money, drugs and grooming took place. They were not propositioned so much as sexually used, and then given stuff.

Epstein got caught because he targeted girls locally in Florida.

One of the main plaintiffs is in fact a girl Epstein recruited as an intern from Trump's own Spa. When Trump found out about it, he kicked Epstein out of his clubs.

Trump knew that Epstein regularly had young girls at formal parties, and stated as much around the same time that he was getting divorced. He ate meals at Epstein's home, he flew one trip on an Epstein twin prop plane from Florida to New York.

According to witnesses Clinton can be placed on Epstein's island while the young girls were there.

Pilots and airport employees have said in the past Epstein had been seen traveling with children that looked to be 5 or 6 years old.

Everyone thought they were covered. Even those who were inclined to go against this operation knew they were up against the ENTIRE Federal LE industry and the entire Government and entertainment industry.

This HAD to be dribbled out over time—Normies just are too head in the sand on a normal day to be able to fathom the depth and scope of this operation.

Well done @waterglass !

i don't follow it as much as I did after Epstein was arrested and mostly likely murdered.

I saw the names of the people suspected of being black mailed and figured the feds would set on what ever records Epstein had to create their own leverage over them.

Secret police gonna secret police. I've watched the FBI systematically attempt a coup against the president out in the open with near total support of the monied class, the media and both parties.

I have no expectation of justice.

I do expect more strange murders. My money is still on Maxwell-Hoch dying of Rona.

My main goal was figuring out who was most likely black mailed and the industries they controlled so I could avoid them.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 9:24:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
elite liberals probably losing their shit right about now
View Quote

Is there enough floss and doorknobs for all the “suicide hangings” coming?
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 9:26:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Didn't the FBI supposedly confiscate hundreds of CDs labeled "[Famous Person's Name] + [Young Girl's Name] Sex" containing pictures and videos from the island and the mansion?  How in the fuck have these people not been prosecuted yet?. Someone needs to leak the evidence form that likely lists the labels on every one of those CDs.
View Quote

Why? Who confiscated those CD’s?

They’ve been blowtorched and tossed in the Potomac.

TC
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 9:26:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Thank you for posting the names, that MIT scientist stood out to me but it got lost in the noise. I think he’s important. Need to look up his research field.

Edit: his field was AI and cognitive science. I say was because he’s dead as of 2016

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Minsky

Edit2:  this guy wasn’t google AI type of designer. He was interested in the human mind and trying to replicate it or at the very least theorize how simpler systems can be joined to achieve the same goal.  Why the hell was this guy on the island? Everyone else on that list is a power player in influence/politics.
View Quote

Control / reward
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 9:27:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Didn't they get re-named?

National Association of Gals (NAGS).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is National Organization for Women protesting in front of the Clinton Library yet?

Didn't they get re-named?

National Association of Gals (NAGS).

National Association of People with Cervixes
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 9:28:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

He also invented the confocal microscope.

Epstein allegedly had an obsession with “geniuses” included STEM fields. Epstein himself was a failed teacher. He tried to bring MIT - harvard etc scientists to his parties so people would think he himself was a genius or had insight into cutting edge quant trading strategies and algorithms. As a father of AI, minsky fits this perfectly.
View Quote

Was this the MIT scientist?

TC
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 9:31:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Yeah, Fuck the FBI. They won’t do shit except maybe try to chase down a few Republicans.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 9:32:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Put 2+2 together chief,
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All of this sure seems like deja vu to me. I thought sure all of this stuff was being discussed a few years ago with flight logs and everything. Ultimately, the only person that matters to be affected by this will be Trump. It's probably the whole reason she has been arrested at this time.
Put 2+2 together chief,

Never mind.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 9:37:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Lost of nervous pedos today.

Wish victims families would get a swing at them before booking.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 9:43:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Mass shooting with live video of white nationalist, Trump hat wearing, middle-age white guy in 3...2...1....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is amazing. There is gonna be some major false flag to divert the news from all of this.

yup, shooting up a daycare full of under privileged minorities whilst screaming the "n" word
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 9:44:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He also learned how to write his name on a blue dress
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 9:46:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/31/2020 9:51:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The longer this goes on, the more it seems that the FBI is a high level blackmail org that does some token investigations to keep the costume parade going.
View Quote

"...seems...?"  How do you think Hoover stayed in charge there so long?
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 9:52:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
You know how they separate the men from the boys in Greece?
View Quote

With a stick and a bucket of cold water?
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 9:57:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/43902/Victim_Request_for_evidence_jpg-1527015.JPG

FBI withheld photo, document and video evidence it seized from Epstein's properties, from the trafficking victims, so they could not use it in their civil suits.
View Quote

Putting feels aside is this actually that surprising?  Anything related to a criminal proceeding is confidential until it is presented in court.  LEOs cannot turn over anything to anyone that was obtained in a criminal investigation for any reason.  Any material seized under a SW goes back to the owner when the case is ultimately disposed of (trial or case closed), unless it is contraband.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 9:59:56 AM EDT
[#45]
man there sure is a lot of pedo-related speculation going on in this thread....wouldn't want anyone to get triggered.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 10:07:11 AM EDT
[#46]
The US has two different cliques of elites, and has since the beginning of the industrial revolution.  You fall in with one or the other when you are either born into it, or get wealthy.  All major business centers around the people in the clique, and they all prop each other up to grow and maintain their cliques power and wealth.

Epstein was a central figure for one clique.

Trump Straddled both Cliques and got punished for abandoning the “left” clique.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 10:08:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Ghislaine maxwell docs spilled. Looks like Hillary and Bill Clinton will start the suicide train soon . Poor Alan Dershowitz

Hillary , Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Tipper Gore going to Greece with pedo Tom Hanks? Pedo legal there and no extradition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhJfEhIKcmM

View Quote

Consent is 15 there. Hanks is trash.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 10:12:39 AM EDT
[#49]

DailyMail.com has uncovered a never-before-seen photo that could prove Ghislaine Maxwell is lying about ending her friendship with Jeffrey Epstein.

Lawyers for the socialite-turned-alleged-madam insist that Maxwell had nothing to do with Epstein for at least the last 11 years of his life.

But DailyMail.com has exclusively uncovered a photograph of a mysterious box labeled 'Mr. Jeffrey Epstein' being delivered to her apartment just over five years ago.

The picture, unseen until now, was taken on January 6, 2015 as a DHL delivery truck was unloading parcels at Maxwell's Manhattan townhouse, just seven city blocks from the huge home where Epstein lived and abused dozens of young girls.

In court earlier this month, lawyers for Maxwell insisted she had no contact with the convicted child molester 'for more than a decade' after he was released from his initial prison sentence in 2008.

They filed papers that unsuccessfully said she should be allowed $5 million bail while she awaits trial on charges relating to the procurement of young girls for Epstein and perjury.

They wanted her to stay in a luxury hotel, be subject to GPS monitoring and said she would surrender her three passports, one British, one American and one French.

More
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 10:13:38 AM EDT
[#50]
If I had a private island I would use it to get away from those people. Maybe I'm weird.
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top