User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 2:00:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you see Mickey Mouse out on the town, kick that little fucker in the dick.
View Quote

Does Mickey still identify as a guy or has Mickey had it chopped off
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 7:00:02 PM EDT
[#2]
12 Secrets for the BEST Day at Universal Orlando
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 7:12:07 PM EDT
[#3]
We went last summer.  I can't judge how "busy" it was relative to normal times, but in an approximately 12 hour day we went on maybe 6 total rides, pretty much all the rides were 40+ minute wait times.  They were all fun and we had a blast anyways, we spent most of the time at the Harry Potter stuff, but I would recommend getting the fast pass if you want to hit a lot of rides.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 7:43:24 PM EDT
[#4]
The on site property suggestion is good.  You will get fast passes for all rides after 4pm.  On site hotels give you transportation to and from the hotel.

Or you can stay off property but then you have to pay for parking, deal with crowds coming into citywalk.  A fast pass is a must.

Use the app.

If you have an Amex account, you can visit their lounge and enjoy snacks and drinks for free.  Cleanest bathrooms are US.  Great place to cool down.

Crowds have not been too bad lately.  However, mid-April the whole town is booked.  Prices through the roof and low availability.

At the end of April the parks shut down early because of grad bash.  It's the High School senior celebration for schools all over the state.  It goes through May so watch out for that.

Best city walk restaurants are Big Fire, Toothsome's, and Vivo.

We go about once every 6-8 weeks.  My wife is a wizard when it comes to Universal.  It is so much better than Disney.

The new JP velocicoaster ride is great.  Get a front row seat.

Have fun.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 7:49:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Fast pass, express pass whatever it was, I would buy again.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 8:01:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Velocicoaster Night Front Row POV 4K 60fps Universal Orlando
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 8:02:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Its not worth it
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 8:20:10 PM EDT
[#8]
We use to be a big fan of US in CA. Last time we were there everything was 3D motion simulators. And the Harry Potter one had a reputation for making people sick so they had to dial it down. Everything sort of sucked. They even took away Norman Bates giant butcher knife because it was too triggering.

Wife threw up in the car back to AZ. Haven't been back.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 8:23:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

OP you can pass on of these suggestions.

Bubbalous is ok
4Rivers quality plummeted when they moved to a new location and started expanding

Shoot Straight is more like an hour from Universal and while large, their selection isn’t what it used to.  

The Shooters World suggestion is a good one

The Mummy is a great ride as is all the Harry Potter stuff.  

Roco’s Tacos on Dr Philips is good eating.
View Quote

Well, I could send him to King’s in Eustis, but he’d get shot.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 8:45:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 8:50:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Wait for Halloween horror nights to open and go then.

Get the fast passes for HHN, too.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 8:54:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 5:20:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Sorry for the late reply, everyone! I appreciate all the feed back! We left the day I posted this topic and got back a few days ago. Didn't get a chance to respond....I'm always getting a late start it seems!

We had an awesome time! It was tons of fun for the adults too. I tried to get the express pass but they wanted another $990 per day for the 3 of us. Couldn't afford that much!  We managed to get all the major rides in though without to much of a wait(30-60 minutes). Many rides had little to no wait times so we did pretty good. We will go back again in a few years.

Up next is scuba diving in Cozumel. We all got certified las years so this is our first trip. We are going with our local dive shop who will lead the way. Any scuba divers in here? How do you like Cozumel for diving?
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 5:26:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I’m a pass holder and former Universal Employee.I love the place personally.If you’re m going during Spring Break it’s gonna be CROWDED.The express passes are worth it.You can do both parks in one day.If it’s busy and you don’t have those passes it can be tough to do one park let alone two in a day.
View Quote

me too, we have had AP's for 15 yrs..we have our own room practically at The Portofino and a table at Bice'  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top