Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 11:24:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
14 days? Try three. People don't think logistics be like it is, but it do.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She might if she looked deep enough into the crystal ball. If there is serious unrest in this country, the food stops flowing into the big cities. The alpha predators in NYC will be eating her for dinner within about 14 days and her soy encrusted half-man isn't going to do sweet fuck all to stop them. They might eat him first as he might be more tender. These city dwelling fucks don't understand how precarious their situation is.
As a soldier seeing what happened during Katrina in New Orleans, New York would be full mad max in 1-3 weeks.

It took the NG and one full BCT from the 82nd just to start the recovery/crowd control.

Imaging trying to accomplish this with 700-800 cities and reduced logistics for the US military and LEOs.

Then imagine fiber lines being cut and cell phone towers being taken out.

Then every transformer within sight of a road getting a mag or two put through it.

Yea shit will get ugly really quick.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 11:26:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Half a billion guns, maybe more in the US and you’re gonna come n take em. Lol, ok. This is just a wet dream that won’t happen like preppers zombie apocalypse scenario.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 11:28:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
No 2A, no free people, no free nation.  Most Americans don't want a stasi state.
View Quote
Unfortunately many of them seem to be ok with voting it in state by state.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 11:38:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
As a soldier seeing what happened during Katrina in New Orleans, New York would be full mad max in 1-3 weeks.

It took the NG and one full BCT from the 82nd just to start the recovery/crowd control.

Imaging trying to accomplish this with 700-800 cities and reduced logistics for the US military and LEOs.

Then every transformer within sight of a road getting a mag or two put through it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She might if she looked deep enough into the crystal ball. If there is serious unrest in this country, the food stops flowing into the big cities. The alpha predators in NYC will be eating her for dinner within about 14 days and her soy encrusted half-man isn't going to do sweet fuck all to stop them. They might eat him first as he might be more tender. These city dwelling fucks don't understand how precarious their situation is.

The people that currently make the water run, the lights come on, the data flow, make and deliver supplies are some of the same people that she suggests targeting. They may not take kindly to that.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 11:54:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I don't think she cares if people die.   We disagree with her so we're not people in her mind, and most of the people like her really don't have any respect for the military or the police, so she's probably fine w/ them dying in the process.   The important thing is we remove the guns.  Everything else is just necessary damage along the way.
View Quote
Yep. She thinks she's safe behind her urban walls, so it doesn't effect her.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 11:59:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This is true, and many have less arms and ammo than most Americans.

Hell the Afghan Army was lucky to have 4 mags each and enough food and water for a few days.

I saw 2-3 soldiers having to share the same sleeping bag over their shitty logistic system.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"If you seriously think you and your neighbor Earl would be able to fight off the U.S. government with your sloppily assembled guns you are a delusional idiot who has never heard of Ruby Ridge."

What that bitch need is some of that Ruby Ridge treatment.
I guess she doesn't realize the full force of the US Military has been fighting SMLE carrying goat herders in a country the size of Texas for the past 17 years........

I wanna see her in the lead Humvee when they drive into Logan Co. West Virginia to start "confiscating"
This is true, and many have less arms and ammo than most Americans.

Hell the Afghan Army was lucky to have 4 mags each and enough food and water for a few days.

I saw 2-3 soldiers having to share the same sleeping bag over their shitty logistic system.
Not only have a bunch of poorly equipped backwoods goat fucking savages done an admirable job fighting the most powerful military in history to a stalemate, albeit with extremely restrictive ROEs and suffering heavy casualties. And they've done so being relatively poorly trained. Now, there are nearly two decades worth of heavily armed veterans who are not only wildly more equipped than hadj but have been studying and fighting an insurgency their entire enlistments. And contrary to senator cumbreath's delusions, the federal government isnt going to nuke a US city. If this becomes an actual shooting war, casualties will mount on both sides until the cost of this shit gets too high for one of them. And my money is their dental coverage and pensions becoming no longer worth the risk of ambushes and IEDs vaporizing their patrol cars.

I have an amazing little family and a beautiful baby boy, so I dont want this to happen, but I'll be in it to win it if the commie shitbags want it bad enough. “I prefer peace, but if trouble must come, let it be in my time that my children may know peace.”
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 12:14:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Majority of cops aren't gun folks. To get a cop to qualify is like taking a three year old to the dentist's office. They kick and scream and don't want to go.
View Quote
Truth. I have actually been on range during a qual. It was so sad it was funny.

Afterwards I was shooting and a couple officers came up to watch and see my rifle. After watching awhile one said to the other, "I'm glad I'm this side of his rifle." Now, I'm not a competitor. Hell, most of you guys and girls could out shoot me. I'm just an average shooter. But the bottom line is a lot of gun owners shoot and train more than the enforcers of her little day dream do.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 12:51:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Why doesn't she use the government to stop the

480,000 people killed yearly by SMOKING
41,000 people killed yearly by SECOND HAND SMOKE
250,000 people killed yearly by MEDICAL MALPRACTICE  
300,000 people killed yearly by OBESITY
72,000 people killed in 2017 by OPIOIDS

that's 1,795,639 total deaths NOT BY GUNS
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 1:13:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I guess she doesn't realize the full force of the US Military has been fighting SMLE carrying goat herders in a country the size of Texas for the past 17 years........

I wanna see her in the lead Humvee when they drive into Logan Co. West Virginia to start "confiscating"
View Quote
To be fair, the military has operated under strict ROE in Afghanistan.

I'm pretty sure for gun confiscation they'll be OK with murdering women and children as a way to try force compliance.  Not that I expect that to actually work, but lefties are always looking for a reason to murder those they dislike.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 1:19:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Why doesn't she use the government to stop the

480,000 people killed yearly by SMOKING
41,000 people killed yearly by SECOND HAND SMOKE
250,000 people killed yearly by MEDICAL MALPRACTICE  
300,000 people killed yearly by OBESITY
72,000 people killed in 2017 by OPIOIDS

that's 1,795,639 total deaths NOT BY GUNS
View Quote
Because it's never been about the guns.  It's been about control the whole time.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 1:20:20 AM EDT
[#11]
In her scenario, where no one has any guns, she'll be at the mercy of practically any man who wants to rape or kill her.

Unless she effectively makes herself the property of a man who will defend her at all times.

That's cool, I guess.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 1:39:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Make her come and take them. I will give her the lead in copper jackets
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 1:59:48 AM EDT
[#13]
She fails to understand the concept of a Federal Government of limited and enumerated powers.

Repeal of the 2nd does not somehow invest the Federal Government with the authority to regulate ownership of firearms to the extent of confiscation. That authority is not mentioned in the constitution and would not fall under normal policing powers.

The 2nd describes a pre-existing natural right, and prohibits infringement upon it. It is not a grant of a right anymore than are the others comprising the Bill of Rights.

She's a half-wit.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 3:31:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I have enough lowers to build a new AR every year until I am 70yrs old.

In two more years I will have enough I can build two a year until 70 or one a year until I am over 80yrs old.

Either way that libtard bitch can lick my balls
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have guns to keep you from taking them....

Wrap your head around that, you stupid bitch.

In two more years I will have enough I can build two a year until 70 or one a year until I am over 80yrs old.

You do realize that other components can be regulated. In many European countries, barrels are the regulated item, not receivers.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 3:39:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Afterwards I was shooting and a couple officers came up to watch and see my rifle. After watching awhile one said to the other, "I'm glad I'm this side of his rifle." Now, I'm not a competitor. Hell, most of you guys and girls could out shoot me. I'm just an average shooter. But the bottom line is a lot of gun owners shoot and train more than the enforcers of her little day dream do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Majority of cops aren't gun folks. To get a cop to qualify is like taking a three year old to the dentist's office. They kick and scream and don't want to go.

The State of Florida qual course is forty rounds between the 3 yard line to the 15 yard line for handguns. For shotgun, it is eight rounds from the 15 yard line. For rifle, I forget the total amount. But it is less than thirty and goes no further than the 50 yard line.

It is a fucking joke.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 3:40:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Disgusting propagandists. Maybe she can go live in Australia then.
View Quote
Ironically Australia now jas more guns than ever....ppl bought shit tonne of guns since the infamous "buyback"
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 3:43:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"If you seriously think you and your neighbor Earl would be able to fight off the U.S. government with your sloppily assembled guns you are a delusional idiot who has never heard of Ruby Ridge."

What that bitch need is some of that Ruby Ridge treatment.

Will we be afforded the same protection under restrictive ROEs? We aren't fighting Iraq or Afghanistan with the goal of winning. We aren't crushing our enemies.

Will we be allowed as fighters to take shelter in a Church like they can in a Mosque and not be drone striked? What about taking refuge in major populated areas. Will we be afforded the same protection as Achmed does when he's not openly engaging US Forces?

We could very well win in MENA if we ditched the soft velvet glove and treat them like we treated the Japs in WWII.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 3:44:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
She fails to understand the concept of a Federal Government of limited and enumerated powers.

Repeal of the 2nd does not somehow invest the Federal Government with the authority to regulate ownership of firearms to the extent of confiscation.

The 2nd describes a pre-existing natural right, and prohibits infringement upon it. It is not a grant of a right anymore than are the others comprising the Bill of Rights.

She's a half-wit.
View Quote
Our own government doesn't think that way anymore.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 3:47:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

To be fair, the military has operated under strict ROE in Afghanistan.

I'm pretty sure for gun confiscation they'll be OK with murdering women and children as a way to try force compliance.  Not that I expect that to actually work, but lefties are always looking for a reason to murder those they dislike.
View Quote
Ya but lets be honest those goat fuckers fought plenty of armies that had no such restrictions....so did the Cong....
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 3:51:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Will we be afforded the same protection under restrictive ROEs? We aren't fighting Iraq or Afghanistan with the goal of winning. We aren't crushing our enemies.

Will we be allowed as fighters to take shelter in a Church like they can in a Mosque and not be drone striked? What about taking refuge in major populated areas. Will we be afforded the same protection as Achmed does when he's not openly engaging US Forces?

We could very well win in MENA if we ditched the soft velvet glove and treat them like we treated the Japs in WWII.
View Quote
Sorry dude but drone strikes coming out of conus would end rather quickly....easy to drone ppl when C&C is other side of the globe....but when control and launch centers are accessible to attack....won't last long....same with air support.....they goin to fly sorties from Germany??
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 4:04:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I never understood these people. Do they really not understand that gun owners will fucking kill all of these people trying to take our guns?

Seriously. A fucking ton of people will die and it wont be the gunowners that do the dying...
View Quote
Maybe...lots of "red flad" confiscation bullshit and not a single ghestoppo officer was hurt....and these are the "unbalanced " ones....
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 4:12:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Sorry dude but drone strikes coming out of conus would end rather quickly....easy to drone ppl when C&C is other side of the globe....but when control and launch centers are accessible to attack....won't last long....same with air support.....they goin to fly sorties from Germany??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I get qhere you're coming from. But if we break out into a civil conflict. Whether it is an open civil war or a dirty war like what has happened in Latin America. Will we be afforded the same rights that we've afforded 8ur enemies overseas? Will we be fought with the same restrictive ROEs? No, we won't.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 5:09:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Crazy how bad China wants us disarmed..  gotta get that rifle behind every blade of grass out of the way for when you're welcomed onto the west coast with your armies.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 6:04:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Our own government doesn't think that way anymore.
View Quote
There might be hope with the new SCOTUS, more so if Roberts, Ginzberg (age 85) and Breyer (age 80) are replaced.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 6:32:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Never ever doubt the end goal is always the same.
View Quote
THIS!!!
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 6:47:18 AM EDT
[#26]
What’s stopping her from going into the hoods and taking them from criminals herself?
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 7:01:56 AM EDT
[#27]
She says that Australia hasn’t had a mass shooting in 20 years, but I distinctly remember hearing about some asshole there with a fudd gun killing a bunch of people within the last year or so.

Author is nothing more than a lying piece of shit.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 7:48:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Googling the author produced the expected results. Spoiled little rich girl liberal living in NYC married to soy boy whose daddy happens to be a VP of the payment processor for the fucking US Government lol. Edit: Not US .gov but it seems 26% of all counties in the US use them for processing fines and fees. Sweet racket.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/27/fashion/weddings/jennifer-wright-daniel-kibblesmith.html

It's always fun when people who have never had to worry about anything at all tell the rest of us savages how to live.
View Quote
She married a human cock holster. You just know he steps out of the shower to take a piss.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 7:55:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Yea, I remember Ruby Ridge, whore, I also remember Waco, and Valley Forge too.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 7:57:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 8:10:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Gun Grabber - admits they want to take our guns?

Really?
This isn't new, or news. It has been the case since - well, guns.

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 8:13:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

"And please don’t try to say if people didn’t have guns they would just use something else. Any honest person will tell you that they’d rather be confronted by a man with a knife than a man with a gun. Men with knives just plain can’t do the damage that men with semi-automatic weapons do."
View Quote
She forgot about the box cutters on 9/11 and truck bombers like Timothy McVeigh.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 8:13:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Really?

A.W.D.
View Quote
Usually they don't come right out and say it though.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 8:50:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I get qhere you're coming from. But if we break out into a civil conflict. Whether it is an open civil war or a dirty war like what has happened in Latin America. Will we be afforded the same rights that we've afforded 8ur enemies overseas? Will we be fought with the same restrictive ROEs? No, we won't.
View Quote
Once the constitution is scorned and torn; any such protections will be cease to exist, for any guilty of wrong-think.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 8:54:42 AM EDT
[#35]
I'd 100% honestly rather be in a gun fight than a knife fight.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 9:14:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The State of Florida qual course is forty rounds between the 3 yard line to the 15 yard line for handguns. For shotgun, it is eight rounds from the 15 yard line. For rifle, I forget the total amount. But it is less than thirty and goes no further than the 50 yard line.

It is a fucking joke.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a fucking joke.
We also do a 48 round course that goes out to the 25 yard  line.  I've got a few on my shift that miss the target completely at 25
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 9:24:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
She is nutter butters and ultra white privileged.

http://www.realclearlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/image1-2-500x500.jpeg

https://scontent.fagc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/31631890_1677676755664822_8087820728612683776_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1.fna&oh=2a19373db76123d37371e16b1b932c8b&oe=5CA74EBF
https://www.harpersbazaar.com/author/17348/jennifer-wright/

https://us.macmillan.com/author/jenniferwright/

Jennifer Wright is a columnist for the New York Observer and the New York Post, covering sex and dating. She was one of the founding editors of TheGloss.com, and her writing regularly appears in such publications as Cosmopolitan, Glamour, and Maxim. Her breakup cure is gin, reruns of 30 Rock, and historical biographies. She lives and loves in New York City.

http://www.realclearlife.com/author/jennifer-wright/

Jennifer Wright is the author of numerous humorous history books, including Get Well Soon: History's Worst Plagues and the Heroes that Fought Them and It Ended Badly: Thirteen of the Worst Break-Ups In History. She writes regularly about feminism for Harpers Bazaar and she has written for publications ranging from The New York Post to Salon, Popular Mechanics to Cosmopolitan.
View Quote
Interesting how un-insightful these idiots can be.

Let’s just play out her plan for the sake of simple critical analysis.  We do manage to remove Every gun in the US.  This makes her 100% beholden to a man for protection, as the only equalizer a woman has vs. a male aggressor........other than another male.......is a gun..
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 9:40:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Interesting how un-insightful these idiots can be.

Let’s just play out her plan for the sake of simple critical analysis.  We do manage to remove Every gun in the US.  This makes her 100% beholden to a man for protection, as the only equalizer a woman has vs. a male aggressor........other than another male.......is a gun..
View Quote
No. That is not what they think. They are EQUAL TO MEN, the LAW says they are, THEREFORE THEY ARE! That is their worldview, that is their Religion- You ever argue with a Zealot over their faith? Good luck.

Which, just goes to show you why you should never, ever give up your guns- these motherfuckers are seriously out of touch with REALITY.  They're crazy. It's that simple. Why the Hell would you give up your protection because a mentally unstable person said you have to? Then who is the crazy one?

Get your heads right and your hearts hard gentleman.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 9:52:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

A.W.D.
Certainly not all of them, but enough high profile grabbers have forever.
Shouldn't come as anything but the obvious truth when more jump on the bandwagon more vocally.

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 9:53:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I love the Ruby Ridge argument.

How many FBI, BATF, and other federal LE agents were tied up, dealing with a single family located in a single occupied dwelling?

Take that number and multiply it by how many people you think might do the same thing under dire circumstances.

How many Federal agents are going to be needed then?

I can tell you one thing, it’s going to be way north of the number that are currently employed by those agencies.
View Quote
Especially once the word gets out and the neighbors start flanking them on all sides.

I'm thinkin they're gonna need a LOT more agents in damn short order unless they just start dropping daisy cutters from the start.

And if/when they go that route, it'll be open season on all .gov personnel.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 9:53:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Shouldn't come as anything but the obvious truth when more jump on the bandwagon more vocally.

A.W.D.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

A.W.D.

A.W.D.
Oh shit......NO DOUBT about that.

They will NEVER STOP until all guns are banned.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 10:31:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 11:18:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Look at her husband, pretty sure she could take him.

She probably doesn't actually know strength levels of non soy-males.
View Quote
Then again she might enjoy being taken by a real male.  Someone who would show her a trip around the world doesn't always involve an aircraft.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 12:17:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'd 100% honestly rather be in a gun fight than a knife fight.
View Quote
You should have seen the pics my instructor showed to prove to the class that knives are deadly force, someone should send them to her too.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 12:46:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Then again she might enjoy being taken by a real male.  Someone who would show her a trip around the world doesn't always involve an aircraft.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look at her husband, pretty sure she could take him.

She probably doesn't actually know strength levels of non soy-males.
I've said it before, that a solid dick down from an actual alpha male who's in great shape with a huge wrench that knows how to use it, would cure the vast majority of the turdwave feminists out there. That's my solution to my hypothesis that these roasties all hate men because of the "men" they surround themselves with. Tiny omega "male-feminists" that are the same height or shorter, weigh less, couldn't command a room or conversation if their lives depended on it, and couldn't defend them from a roach or a mouse. Because, no matter what they say, or how "strong and independent" they are, they want a man to product them. Whether it's their significant other or the police when they get belted in the face for being a mouthy cunt to the wrong dude. Or you know, the bill comes or the boat starts sinking...
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 12:55:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 12:56:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Especially once the word gets out and the neighbors start flanking them on all sides.

I'm thinkin they're gonna need a LOT more agents in damn short order unless they just start dropping daisy cutters from the start.

And if/when they go that route, it'll be open season on all .gov personnel.
View Quote
In response to that, I could see progressives creating and arming leftist militias filled with illegals and malcontents waging a terror campaign across the heartland with the federal authorities ordered to look the other way and selectively go against so called right wing groups.  Basically a one way slaughter.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 1:02:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
https://cdn0.thetruthaboutguns.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/U.N.-gun-control-sculpture-courtesy-conservativeactionalerts.com_.png

View Quote
You know what's funny about people like her, when they talk about civilians as though they are all untrained lardasses who wouldn't stand a chance against the government?  They seem to forget (or willfully ignore) the fact that millions of highly trained veterans go back into the civilian world, and drastically outnumber the ones currently serving.  Not only that, but many of us continue to hone our skills, as well as share them with friends who never served.  And these are people who have already sworn an oath to defend our country against people like here, but she want to dismiss them all as untrained rednecks.    They also ignore the fact that many currently serving members would not follow an unconstitutional order.  In short, they are all delusional.  They want to believe that their goal of disarming Americans and creating their fascist utopia is within reach, and can't admit that it's never going to happen.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 1:08:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
You do realize that other components can be regulated. In many European countries, barrels are the regulated item, not receivers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have guns to keep you from taking them....

Wrap your head around that, you stupid bitch.

Yep, if they get their way it will be bans on parts, magazines, receivers, maybe even ammunition.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 1:49:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

You know what's funny about people like her, when they talk about civilians as though they are all untrained lardasses who wouldn't stand a chance against the government?  They seem to forget (or willfully ignore) the fact that millions of highly trained veterans go back into the civilian world, and drastically outnumber the ones currently serving.  Not only that, but many of us continue to hone our skills, as well as share them with friends who never served.  And these are people who have already sworn an oath to defend our country against people like here, but she want to dismiss them all as untrained rednecks.    They also ignore the fact that many currently serving members would not follow an unconstitutional order.  In short, they are all delusional.  They want to believe that their goal of disarming Americans and creating their fascist utopia is within reach, and can't admit that it's never going to happen.
View Quote
Yeah, all of us veterans forgot everything as soon as we were discharged. We instantly reverted back to being uneducated ignorant clods.

She and her ilk live in a bubble that they created for themselves. They are completely delusional to the actual world and basic nature.

If she couldn't get her morning latte she would have a meltdown.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top