BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 19
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 7:53:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kuraki:
Constantly tweaking item effectiveness is a poor way of getting me to spend real money on one.
View Quote

Yep.  It’s one thing to tweak the main game, it’s a little more shitty to tweak  content on passes that you buy monthly.  I may buy a pass for a particular weapons strengths and for them to turn around and nerf it is extra shitty.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:23:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By runfrumu:

Yep.  It’s one thing to tweak the main game, it’s a little more shitty to tweak  content on passes that you buy monthly.  I may buy a pass for a particular weapons strengths and for them to turn around and nerf it is extra shitty.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Constantly tweaking item effectiveness is a poor way of getting me to spend real money on one.

Considering you can play completely for free……
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:08:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I have all the warbonds and a set of premium armor (the pumpkin engineering). Haven't spent any money beyond the initial.... just pick up the SCs visiting the POIs around maps, and the SCs you get from warbonds is enough.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:50:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: runfrumu] [#4]
Originally Posted By Inquisitive_Spaniard:

View Quote

Really?  I seem to recall paying actual money for it.

We get it, you really seem to be cool with all the shit they pull.  Good for you.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:04:37 PM EDT
[#5]
The amount of retards playing the harder difficulties is mind boggling. Lost 15 reinforcements on a light bug hole.
View Quote

You were probably playing with me tonight. I couldn't stay alive if you'd paid me.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 12:07:33 AM EDT
[#6]

We get it, you really seem to be cool with all the shit they pull.  Good for you.
View All Quotes

No, not really cool with the PSN thing. I’m also don’t care for people who don’t even own the game stirring the pot in this thread. Something else I don’t like are pedantic asshats. So there’s that.

What I  am fine with is the game literally being free to play aside from the initial purchase. You don’t have to buy anything. You just play. Hell, don’t log in for a week or two and have some credits sitting on your account from everyone else completing major orders.

I really don’t give a shit about nerfs and buffs. Do they suck? Sometimes . However, there’s  plenty to choose from. If you paid money for a nerfed gun, that’s on you.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 1:10:57 AM EDT
[#7]

No, not really cool with the PSN thing. I’m also don’t care for people who don’t even own the game stirring the pot in this thread. Something else I don’t like are pedantic asshats. So there’s that.

What I  am fine with is the game literally being free to play aside from the initial purchase. You don’t have to buy anything. You just play. Hell, don’t log in for a week or two and have some credits sitting on your account from everyone else completing major orders.

I really don’t give a shit about nerfs and buffs. Do they suck? Sometimes . However, there’s  plenty to choose from. If you paid money for a nerfed gun, that’s on you.
View All Quotes

I have respect for your disdain for PSN/Sony BS.

At the same time paying for the game never equals free to play, because money spent, regardless of IOT never, ever, equals “free”.

Micromanaging of gameplay is the ultimate indicator of a narcissistic management team. It shows it’s not about the players playing the game, but instead about how those micromanaging the game think it’s about them controlling how they think you should be able to be able to play the game. & if that game play, however creative, unorthodox, or entirely following game meta, which was entirely based upon the painstakingly made & thoroughly tested & vetted coding, is entirely unacceptable to those trying to micromanage said gameplay.

Yet at the same time they refuse to admit their failings, while simultaneously throwing out constant changes because, ultimately, in the end of every step, their actions show, undisputedly, that they actually have no idea what they are doing.

They simply act reactively.

It’s the antithesis of good programming management. I’m of the mind that if you’ve made a thoughtfully made game, considering a multitude of aspects & variables, accepting the various applications & utilizations of the invariable system you diligently set forth, calls into question not only your competence of development, but also that of review & further implementation.

It’s a sign of not only initial, but continued, failure.

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 1:26:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kuraki] [#8]

View Quote

The context of that discussion was Hayashi_Killian's suggestion that they're working their way towards a micro transaction environment (at least Sony is) unless I interpreted him incorrectly.  I pointed out that seemed like a poor strategy given that they change weapon stats as often as they do, which I agree is really a minor annoyance today but that would change if they did start requiring the spending of money to attain new weapons, I'm going to want to get what I pay for and keep it.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 1:46:53 PM EDT
[#9]

The context of that discussion was Hayashi_Killian's suggestion that they're working their way towards a micro transaction environment (at least Sony is) unless I interpreted him incorrectly.  I pointed out that seemed like a poor strategy given that they change weapon stats as often as they do, which I agree is really a minor annoyance today but that would change if they did start requiring the spending of money to attain new weapons, I'm going to want to get what I pay for and keep it.
View All Quotes

Paying for things and keeping them is one thing. Attaining the new battle pass or whatever you want to call it for free is another. Yes, there are micro transactions. What game doesn’t have it? Shit, I played world of tanks for about a decade and they charge 40-60 per premium tank which is ludicrous. These genuinely are micro transactions, ones you don’t have to partake in. You can choose to do so if you like but it’s not 100% necessary to play or attain the new stuff.
If they do start selling skins, fine. I don’t really care; that’s their prerogative. Selling weapons and nerfing them? I’d be very annoyed but honestly after playing other games I probably wont be partaking in paying for more pixels.

The ceo has already addressed the nerfing and that he too feels it’s an issue and that he plans to address it.

Yes, I give ArrowHead a lot of leeway but I will call them on something like the PSN linking. They screwed up and I feel like Sony had a hand in it as well. Seems a lot of mistakes were made by everyone and it all came to a head. I do want to see some of the serious bugs fixed before they give us new content. The crashes and screwed up reticles are something that shouldn’t even been an issue but here we are.

honestly couldn’t be a dev. The amount of bitching and whining from every corner of the player base would drive me mad. Reminds me of Faruza Balk in Willy Wonka. But I want it noooowwwwwww. These guys are a very small company working for a global cabal, Sony. I honestly don’t think they were ready for release and are trying to play catch up along with giving the mob what they want. I’m trying to be patient for once in my life and I want them to succeed because it really IS a fun game.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 3:24:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Paying for things and keeping them is one thing. Attaining the new battle pass or whatever you want to call it for free is another. Yes, there are micro transactions. What game doesn't have it? Shit, I played world of tanks for about a decade and they charge 40-60 per premium tank which is ludicrous. These genuinely are micro transactions, ones you don't have to partake in. You can choose to do so if you like but it's not 100% necessary to play or attain the new stuff.
If they do start selling skins, fine. I don't really care; that's their prerogative. Selling weapons and nerfing them? I'd be very annoyed but honestly after playing other games I probably wont be partaking in paying for more pixels.

The ceo has already addressed the nerfing and that he too feels it's an issue and that he plans to address it.

Yes, I give ArrowHead a lot of leeway but I will call them on something like the PSN linking. They screwed up and I feel like Sony had a hand in it as well. Seems a lot of mistakes were made by everyone and it all came to a head. I do want to see some of the serious bugs fixed before they give us new content. The crashes and screwed up reticles are something that shouldn't even been an issue but here we are.

honestly couldn't be a dev. The amount of bitching and whining from every corner of the player base would drive me mad. Reminds me of Faruza Balk in Willy Wonka. But I want it noooowwwwwww. These guys are a very small company working for a global cabal, Sony. I honestly don't think they were ready for release and are trying to play catch up along with giving the mob what they want. I'm trying to be patient for once in my life and I want them to succeed because it really IS a fun game.
View Quote
AH has been working on HD2 for what, ten years?  It's basically a reskin of the exact same game loop, weapons, and enemies of HD1.  Would give AH more slack if HD2 was truly all new but it's not.  
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 3:33:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Inquisitive_Spaniard] [#11]
Originally Posted By Freiheit338:
AH has been working on HD2 for what, ten years?  It's basically a reskin of the exact same game loop, weapons, and enemies of HD1.  Would give AH more slack if HD2 was truly all new but it's not.  
View All Quotes

Paying for things and keeping them is one thing. Attaining the new battle pass or whatever you want to call it for free is another. Yes, there are micro transactions. What game doesn't have it? Shit, I played world of tanks for about a decade and they charge 40-60 per premium tank which is ludicrous. These genuinely are micro transactions, ones you don't have to partake in. You can choose to do so if you like but it's not 100% necessary to play or attain the new stuff.
If they do start selling skins, fine. I don't really care; that's their prerogative. Selling weapons and nerfing them? I'd be very annoyed but honestly after playing other games I probably wont be partaking in paying for more pixels.

The ceo has already addressed the nerfing and that he too feels it's an issue and that he plans to address it.

Yes, I give ArrowHead a lot of leeway but I will call them on something like the PSN linking. They screwed up and I feel like Sony had a hand in it as well. Seems a lot of mistakes were made by everyone and it all came to a head. I do want to see some of the serious bugs fixed before they give us new content. The crashes and screwed up reticles are something that shouldn't even been an issue but here we are.

honestly couldn't be a dev. The amount of bitching and whining from every corner of the player base would drive me mad. Reminds me of Faruza Balk in Willy Wonka. But I want it noooowwwwwww. These guys are a very small company working for a global cabal, Sony. I honestly don't think they were ready for release and are trying to play catch up along with giving the mob what they want. I'm trying to be patient for once in my life and I want them to succeed because it really IS a fun game.

Yeahhh, I wouldn't call it a reskin since it’s entirely different looking. Yeah, the idea is the same but it’s not a top down shooter. All new code had to be written for this. Still going to give them a little more time before I break out the pitchforks

How long did Bethesda work on Starfield with how many people and how big a budget…..and it still crashed like a motherfucker on release for quite a while. On top of using a decade old driver
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 3:44:17 PM EDT
[#12]
The mechanics of the game have changed little from HD1 to HD2  Same weapons and stratagems against the same enemies.  If HD1 had good balance, then why wasn't that carried over to HD2?

HD2 players:  One of the tires on my car is flat.
AH:  We noticed the issue and to fix it, have flattened the other three tires.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 4:02:50 PM EDT
[#13]
The context of that discussion was Hayashi_Killian's suggestion that they're working their way towards a micro transaction environment (at least Sony is) unless I interpreted him incorrectly.
View All Quotes
The context of that discussion was Hayashi_Killian's suggestion that they're working their way towards a micro transaction environment (at least Sony is) unless I interpreted him incorrectly.

Mostly correct. I'd argue that it's not something they're working their way to, they *are* doing it, or at least giving it the ol' college try.

I pointed out that seemed like a poor strategy given that they change weapon stats as often as they do, which I agree is really a minor annoyance today but that would change if they did start requiring the spending of money to attain new weapons, I'm going to want to get what I pay for and keep it.

It's a poor strategy for anyone who can think a few seconds ahead, but if you can skip the grief of meta chasing by whipping out your wallet, then goal achieved.

The ceo has already addressed the nerfing and that he too feels it’s an issue and that he plans to address it.

I feel like gtfoxy's post above addresses this fairly well. I'd also argue that there could be incompetence, but honestly, there's zero excuse for that either. With even more telemetry data and analytics tools present now than ever before, there's no reason to see what players are doing any *why*. Warframe saw players were doing coptering and changed mechanics because they saw the why. They could've just patched it out and that would have been the end of it, but they didn't. That was 10 years ago. The knee-jerk reactions suggest they aren't looking at the data and are just guessing.

I want them to succeed because it really IS a fun game.

Don't get my tone wrong, I want them to as well. I want a studio to succeed as long as they're actually trying and not doing more rehashed or shovelware games.

These guys are a very small company working for a global cabal, Sony. I honestly don’t think they were ready for release and are trying to play catch up along with giving the mob what they want.

A lot of people seem to be re-learning this lesson even though it's not a new one.

About the only game I can think of readily that turned from "bad" to "good" was No Man's Sky, and I don't see Arrowhead pulling a Sean Murray here. They were also helped by being self-published. Sony wrapping the chain tightly around their neck is going to really hinder that.

What game doesn’t have it?

Oh, so because it's an industry standard anti-consumer practice it's okay?
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 4:18:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Hayashi_Killian:

Mostly correct. I'd argue that it's not something they're working their way to, they *are* doing it, or at least giving it the ol' college try.

It's a poor strategy for anyone who can think a few seconds ahead, but if you can skip the grief of meta chasing by whipping out your wallet, then goal achieved.

I feel like gtfoxy's post above addresses this fairly well. I'd also argue that there could be incompetence, but honestly, there's zero excuse for that either. With even more telemetry data and analytics tools present now than ever before, there's no reason to see what players are doing any *why*. Warframe saw players were doing coptering and changed mechanics because they saw the why. They could've just patched it out and that would have been the end of it, but they didn't. That was 10 years ago. The knee-jerk reactions suggest they aren't looking at the data and are just guessing.

Don't get my tone wrong, I want them to as well. I want a studio to succeed as long as they're actually trying and not doing more rehashed or shovelware games.

A lot of people seem to be re-learning this lesson even though it's not a new one.
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/040/480/cover3.jpg
About the only game I can think of readily that turned from "bad" to "good" was No Man's Sky, and I don't see Arrowhead pulling a Sean Murray here. They were also helped by being self-published. Sony wrapping the chain tightly around their neck is going to really hinder that.

https://i.redd.it/0nk9bz9lfth41.jpg
View All Quotes

I pointed out that seemed like a poor strategy given that they change weapon stats as often as they do, which I agree is really a minor annoyance today but that would change if they did start requiring the spending of money to attain new weapons, I'm going to want to get what I pay for and keep it.

These guys are a very small company working for a global cabal, Sony. I honestly don’t think they were ready for release and are trying to play catch up along with giving the mob what they want.

I’m not saying I like being milked. (Phrasing). I’m saying it’s an industry wide business model so I’m not surprised. When people stop buying they’ll stop doing it. There’s obviously a market for it. If people are willing to say shut up and take my money the companies will gladly do so. I guess the reason I don’t have as much an issue with their micro transactions is that I don’t view it as predatory. There’s no FOMO. The war bonds are attainable (slowly) but still there to get just by playing. Hopefully AH can right their ship and soon.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 4:20:26 PM EDT
[#15]
The mechanics of the game have changed little from HD1 to HD2  Same weapons and stratagems against the same enemies.  If HD1 had good balance, then why wasn't that carried over to HD2?

HD2 players:  One of the tires on my car is flat.
AH:  We noticed the issue and to fix it, have flattened the other three tires.
View Quote

Probably the fact that they’ve got someone in there that shouldn’t be. That’s my guess. The CEO has made it known it’s an issue that’s making folks unhappy. Hopefully it will be resolved. There is talk of doing live test servers. That might be the ticket we need. Real feedback from real players
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 7:54:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gtfoxy] [#16]

View All Quotes

As one who has played it I am going to 110% agree with you.

I came in late, & quite honestly it’s one of the finest games I’ve ever played for what it costs. It’s so immersive, completely open world, & do what you want based that very few games could ever dream of coming close to it.

I still fire up saves every now & then just to skip around to new systems, do some pirating, maybe a little mining, hatch a new egg,  buy some new ships that pop up, play around with freighter layout, or whatever.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:18:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By gtfoxy:

I came in late, & quite honestly it’s one of the finest games I’ve ever played for what it costs. It’s so immersive, completely open world, & do what you want based that very few games could ever dream of coming close to it.

I still fire up saves every now & then just to skip around to new systems, do some pirating, maybe a little mining, hatch a new egg,  buy some new ships that pop up, play around with freighter layout, or whatever.
View Quote

I think the most amazing fact about NMS is that even now, almost 8 years after release, there's been substantial updates for it. Massive overhauls of crafting and materials, combat, new ships, new multi-tools, a new race, and more. And all completely free from Hello Games.

The story of it is a very good lesson for any dev of any style.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:36:25 AM EDT
[#18]

I think the most amazing fact about NMS is that even now, almost 8 years after release, there's been substantial updates for it. Massive overhauls of crafting and materials, combat, new ships, new multi-tools, a new race, and more. And all completely free from Hello Games.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gtfoxy:

It absolutely is a marvelous game. It’s really one that unless you’ve spent a few hundred hours really diving into it you couldn’t remotely grasp its great vastness.

I’ll say that I found out what “Jump the Shark” was all about when I jumped into a random black hole & ended up 1/2 across the galaxy.

Took me almost a month to get back to close to origin systems. How crazy is that.

Then figure in the other galaxies & it becomes an even bigger & even more overwhelming game.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 4:40:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Having played more, I deem the Pummeler as awesome. Great for controlling mobs and interrupting abilities.... chews through ammo is the only downside and takes a bit longer to kill some things.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:24:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kuraki] [#20]
Originally Posted By Furloaf:
Having played more, I deem the Pummeler as awesome. Great for controlling mobs and interrupting abilities.... chews through ammo is the only downside and takes a bit longer to kill some things.
View Quote

Yeah I'm all in on the Pummeler + Ballistic Shield against bots.  3 shield devastators?  No problem, just tank the hits, keep'em stunned and put a couple in their face.  Berserkers?  Fuck off with your chainsaw arms cause the whole lot of ya are stun locked. Love it.

The damage, ROF, mag capacity, # of mags, 1 handed operation and low recoil, together with it's AOE stagger effect make it quite possibly the best "balanced" primary in the game when it comes to invisible stats vs visible ones.  If the Tenderizer had a similar stagger effect with either just slightly higher DMG, ROF, mag cap, or # of mags, with it's medium armor pen being the tradeoff for requiring 2 hands, it would also be awesome.  Instead they over valued some invisible stat and it's nothing but a slightly worse Liberator.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:49:29 PM EDT
[#21]
@Kuraki you’ll be proud of me, I’ve not been using the grenade launcher lately. I’ve been having fun using the expendable rockets.

Link Posted: 5/16/2024 8:00:41 AM EDT
[#22]
The personal order last night was aggravating. I had guys dropping the mortar as we were being overrun by bugs and then being finished off by their own sentry. It seems like I spent half my time standing outside of range tossing reinforce left and right. Next objective, they do it again.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 8:13:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Raignis:
The personal order last night was aggravating. I had guys dropping the mortar as we were being overrun by bugs and then being finished off by their own sentry. It seems like I spent half my time standing outside of range tossing reinforce left and right. Next objective, they do it again.
View Quote

Remember friendly fire isn't
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 12:00:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By DirtDivision:
@Kuraki you’ll be proud of me, I’ve not been using the grenade launcher lately. I’ve been having fun using the expendable rockets.

View Quote

Use whatever does that

I never roll with the jetpack because it'll give me a winning edge  It's just fun.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 12:01:44 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

When I logged in and saw that I thought "yeah I'm waiting for frend no randoms tonight"
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 2:37:55 PM EDT
[#26]

Use whatever does that

I never roll with the jetpack because it'll give me a winning edge  It's just fun.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DirtDivision:

Use whatever does that

Jetpack was amazing on those TCS missions.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 3:09:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Terrible personal orders like last nights I always clear on a low level kill mission, and make it friends only.   15 min later, done and back to the helldives.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:36:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Sorry about today.  My Son fell while I was playing.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 11:05:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Looks like the CEO appointed another ceo so he himself can look over the development department.  Maybe they’ll be able to add some new map styles and quit nerfing all the weapons and make it fun again.

I haven’t played in close to a month.  At least before the new battle pass, but hopefully he gets things straightened out and I’ll start playing again.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 11:27:19 AM EDT
[#30]
This game was working good for about 40 hours of playtime and then I go to hop on with my friend a couple weekends ago and it won't boot up. I try a couple more times and popped up with a memory issue error. I looked up some fixes online, none of them worked. It isn't a hardware issue because other games run fine on my pc. The game just broke. I went as far as uninstalling steam and redownloading everything and that didn't work either. I have an email in to support to see if it is a common occurrence still. We shall see if anything gets resolved. For now it is Ready or Not and Ground Breach.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 12:58:38 PM EDT
[#31]
I've been getting increased buggyness and lower framerates since the last update.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 4:20:15 PM EDT
[#32]
The last update finally cleared up the lock ups I was getting upon logging out, but now I get random disconnects during missions.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 6:51:39 PM EDT
[#33]
The last update finally cleared up the lock ups I was getting upon logging out, but now I get random disconnects during missions.
View Quote

I’ve played 1-3 hours the last few days for each day. I’ve had zero issues.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:36:54 PM EDT
[#34]
The latest issuse make me wonder if Starship Troopers: Extermination might be less dramalama.
Link Posted: 5/29/2024 9:55:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Weird. Tonight I can't get online to any PS5 game. Just says "can't connect to network" for Helldivers and He'll Let Loose. Not my internet or network.  PSN?
Link Posted: 5/29/2024 11:11:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Gotten booted a ton tonight. Something is up with the servers
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 3:37:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Just logged in to this apparently Meridia is a black hole now.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/2/2024 4:11:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By RayFromJersey:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/394169/meridia_png-3230382.JPG
View Quote

Any bets on how long before the space wizards come pouring out of that?
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 6:00:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit338] [#39]
Originally Posted By Stillnothere:
View Quote
Eleven hours from time of this post until all the people that think bots are too hard haven't seen anything yet.  Squids are squishy, just need to get past their technology.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 6:01:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Eleven hours from time of this post until all the people that think bots are too hard haven't seen anything yet.  Squids are squishy, just need to get past their technology.
View All Quotes

Bots are EASY compared to bugs
Link Posted: 6/3/2024 7:10:45 AM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RayFromJersey:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/394169/meridia_png-3230382.JPG

I'm thinking 2-3 weeks. They'll probably do some story stuff first while we eliminate the bugs or bots further, and slip in some hints that something is coming before the big reveal.
Link Posted: 6/3/2024 12:25:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Should be a new warbond coming soon? I've got the SCs saved up
Link Posted: 6/3/2024 1:01:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Seems to be the 2nd Thursday each month so far.
Link Posted: 6/3/2024 1:20:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Furloaf:
Should be a new warbond coming soon? I've got the SCs saved up
View Quote

Hopefully it'll be useful weapons for a change
Link Posted: 6/3/2024 2:05:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kuraki] [#45]
The ones we have seem effective to me

That said it is disappointing when new guns suck ass so my expectations are very low
Link Posted: 6/3/2024 4:47:24 PM EDT
[#46]
The ones we have seem effective to me

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/125898/1000003752-3231205.jpg

That said it is disappointing when new guns suck ass so my expectations are very low
View Quote

Load out?
Link Posted: 6/3/2024 9:02:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kuraki] [#47]
Breaker incendiary
Nade pistol
Impact nades

Orbital rail
500kg
Guard dog (laser)
Gatling sentry

Battlefield pickup Stalwart

Was a level 7 egg hunt on Meridia before it was ghosted.  The squad wanted supers and were scouring the map so I just stood and fought every breach for fun  Also got relatively lucky with the charger/titan spawn rates.  I only had to deal with 2-3 chargers.

Rover probably accounted for half of those kills and only killed me once
Link Posted: 6/3/2024 10:04:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Breaker incendiary
Nade pistol
Impact nades

Orbital rail
500kg
Guard dog (laser)
Gatling sentry

Was a level 7 egg hunt on Meridia before it was ghosted.  The squad wanted supers and were scouring the map so I just stood and fought every breach for fun  Also got relatively lucky with the charger/titan spawn rates.  I only had to deal with 2-3 chargers.

View Quote

No airstrike?
Strange people I guess
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 7:50:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Breaker incendiary
Nade pistol
Impact nades

Orbital rail
500kg
Guard dog (laser)
Gatling sentry

View Quote

That's pretty much my loadout except I take the autocannon. My son takes the guard dog and we pair up. It works pretty well.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 9:04:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By craig24680:

No airstrike?
Strange people I guess
View Quote

Normally don't leave home without it but the other guys had a few already
Page / 19
Top Top