Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 12:31:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Poland and the US.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 12:37:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm surprised at some of that stuff, quite a bit of it requires trainers and logistics support that Ukraine does not have.  We must have a familiarization program going somewhere, possibly Poland?
View Quote

We do.  Some of it is run CONUS with Ukrainian troops who here, most is in Poland/Romania.  Brits are doing some stuff in UK as well.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 12:45:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
*goes to ebay*
View Quote

LOL, where?   Ebay hates guns, much less explosive ordnance.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 12:47:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This is why I don't actually have much of a problem giving it to them. I'm not interested in us fighting the Russians and don't remotely consider Ukraine worth WWIII over. But I'm OK with sending them weapons, cash, and intel.

We supply the weapons, they supply the manpower and effort. The Russian army gets badly degraded and exposed, we get to study it in action, and it's tied up in Ukraine - totally unable to act anywhere else. Every missile they fire in Ukraine is one they won't fire somewhere else, and every Russian who dies there won't be bothering anyone else anywhere else. And maybe they just end up losing the war in the end.

Pretty good deal for us, when you think about it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/25/2022 12:52:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Don't kid yourself.
This is going to end poorly for Ukraine and for some of the nearby countries.
I wouldn't be surprised if a nuke ends up landing in Germany or even The UK.
If Putin is as sick as the news says he is, there's no way he's not going out with a bang.
Meanwhile, Ireland is accepting an unlimited amount of Ukrainian refugees and letting the citizens know that they may be forced to harbor them in their homes and businesses.
We'll probably start to see more of this from other EU countries and wouldn't be surprised if the WH doesn't start thinking of doing the same (LA tried it with the homeless).
It's being reported that the US doesn't have the resources necessary to replenish the armaments we "lent" to Zelensky. Too many sole source contracts and dependence on foreign raw materials.
As for Zelensky, he's a dirtbag criminal that is sacrificing his citizens in exchange for fame and fortune.

Nothing is good about this war.
There are no heroes, only villains.
View Quote

Utter nonsense.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 12:55:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The real loser here is the sucker ass American taxpayer/working class tax slave.
View Quote

How?

We are collapsing an evil empire..again...30 years after the first version of it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 12:59:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Since Trump was removed from office they've been itching to get the Military Industrial shit back into production. Like desperate to get this shit back on track, NATO , supporting wars around the world. Fucking desperate
View Quote

Clearly the illuminati, NWO, IMF, everyone is just looking at their stock account and forced little vladimir to invade ukraine and start another european war
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 1:04:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

If we need a lot of Javelin missiles to fight China we fucked up somewhere. I’m unaware of the US using javelin from ships.
View Quote

Maaaaaayyyybbbbeeee on the Korean Peninsula but island hopping, praaaabaaably not. China brought tanks vs India up in the Himalayas.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 1:05:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Giving away things that give us an edge, good job.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
NVG's, Thermal imaging systems,

Giving away things that give us an edge, good job.

I think that ship sailed during the AFG pullout debacle.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 1:09:36 PM EDT
[#10]
You guys that are for it remember no tax hike bitching later on.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 1:12:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Don't kid yourself.
This is going to end poorly for Ukraine and for some of the nearby countries.
I wouldn't be surprised if a nuke ends up landing in Germany or even The UK.
If Putin is as sick as the news says he is, there's no way he's not going out with a bang.
Meanwhile, Ireland is accepting an unlimited amount of Ukrainian refugees and letting the citizens know that they may be forced to harbor them in their homes and businesses.
We'll probably start to see more of this from other EU countries and wouldn't be surprised if the WH doesn't start thinking of doing the same (LA tried it with the homeless).
It's being reported that the US doesn't have the resources necessary to replenish the armaments we "lent" to Zelensky. Too many sole source contracts and dependence on foreign raw materials.
As for Zelensky, he's a dirtbag criminal that is sacrificing his citizens in exchange for fame and fortune.
Nothing is good about this war.
There are no heroes, only villains.
View Quote

Calling the Ukrainian people villains is odd. Is defending your homeland against the Asiatic hordes not a heroic ideal? The ashes of our fathers, temples of our gods etc?

Link Posted: 4/25/2022 1:40:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Calling the Ukrainian people villains is odd. Is defending your homeland against the Asiatic hordes not a heroic ideal? The ashes of our fathers, temples of our gods etc?

View Quote

Interestingly enough, Kiev was founded and ruled by Vikings for several hundred years.  
Prayers Before Battle - "The 13th Warrior"
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 2:00:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Which is always fun when your supplying the gear and not the soldiers.

The other way around is the sucky way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Woo proxy war!

Which is always fun when your supplying the gear and not the soldiers.

The other way around is the sucky way.

Nah, both suck.

Not surprised to see you here either.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 5:45:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I think that’s where most people are at, including me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We bought that shit for killing Russians in the first place.

This is why I don't actually have much of a problem giving it to them. I'm not interested in us fighting the Russians and don't remotely consider Ukraine worth WWIII over. But I'm OK with sending them weapons, cash, and intel.

We supply the weapons, they supply the manpower and effort. The Russian army gets badly degraded and exposed, we get to study it in action, and it's tied up in Ukraine - totally unable to act anywhere else. Every missile they fire in Ukraine is one they won't fire somewhere else, and every Russian who dies there won't be bothering anyone else anywhere else. And maybe they just end up losing the war in the end.

Pretty good deal for us, when you think about it.

I think that’s where most people are at, including me.

Lol.

Most people are absolutely not.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 5:47:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

We give Mexico military equipment all the time and they are literally more corrupt than Ukraine. Or even Italy which is fantastically corrupt.
View Quote

Italy is corrupt. Is it more corrupt than current USA ? I have my doubts.

Less corrupt than Ukraine for sure
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 5:48:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Remind me again why ITAR is a thing?
View Quote

So I can’t buy a fucking handguard in the USA ?
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 5:49:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Just exactly WTF is he supposed to do when invaded by a foreign power?  Lulz.
View Quote

He only has been invaded for the last 3 months though. How long has he been there ?
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 5:50:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

We aren't donating it to switzerland or russia
View Quote

LoL try harder noob
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 5:52:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
And 25% of this disappeared as soon as we dropped it off.
View Quote

Probably sold to those phantom Israeli arms dealers
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 6:00:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Italy is corrupt. Is it more corrupt than current USA ? I have my doubts.

Less corrupt than Ukraine for sure
View Quote

If you count buying stamps at the tobacco shop and train tickets at the post office as corruption it’s as bad as it gets.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 6:02:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If you count buying stamps at the tobacco shop and train tickets at the post office as corruption it’s as bad as it gets.
View Quote

Child’s play
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 10:47:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

How?

We are collapsing an evil empire..again...30 years after the first version of it.
View Quote
It collapsed in 1990 and never recovered.

If it collapses any further it's 6k nuclear war heads are going to become a global problem.  A diminished Russia is a good thing, a collapsed Russia is a crisis.

Putin like Saddam is an asshole but you might miss him when he's gone.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 10:57:07 PM EDT
[#23]
So, 10% to the big guy, or does he have to split it up with Austin & Blinken?
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 11:51:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

If it collapses any further it's 6k nuclear war heads are going to become a global problem.  A diminished Russia is a good thing, a collapsed Russia is a crisis.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How?

You're not the first person I've heard say that, the devil you know and all that.  

We've seen what happened when a bunch of corrupt former Soviet generals had fire sales on everything they could get their hands on following the collapse of the former Soviet Union, I hate to think of what would happen if Russia actually collapses (I actually expect China would do their best to grab up everything they could, but they wouldn't be the only ones competing for goodies).  They haven't been able to roll up Ukraine so I can't imagine it's very unlikely they'd do well at all against a more modern, better armed and much better trained European force such as Poland.  Continuing to back Putin into a corner without giving him an out is probably not the smartest idea but I don't expect any logical decisions out of the current admin and the diversity hires who seem to be running the show.  
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 11:56:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

How?

View Quote

Lol, we got Putin by fucking around in Russia.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 12:54:09 AM EDT
[#26]
And how much border wall could that have got us?
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 12:55:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
And how much border wall could that have got us?
View Quote

A thirtieth of the border, in an out of the way spot.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 2:11:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How?

They’d be a happy bastion of freedom, but for that evil old USA.

Nice try, but no fucking way.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top