BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 9:29:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm 100% convinced that the litter box business is an urban legend that makes conservatives look like morons.  Joe Rogan had to walk that one back about a year ago , and admit that he doesn't think they really existed.

Every high school kid has a smartphone, there would be pictures ALL over if school bathrooms actually had litter boxes.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 9:34:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I think it's a great idea!  But the litter boxes need to be in the classrooms and they have to lick themselves clean.  In for a penny, in for a pound.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 9:42:30 PM EDT
[#3]
My kids school had one. Legit. Some of the kids wanted to mock the while pronoun thing and said they identified as cats and demanded the school put in a litter box and the school did. It's a private school. It wasn't used so the school removed it this school year.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 9:49:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
My kids school had one. Legit. Some of the kids wanted to mock the while pronoun thing and said they identified as cats and demanded the school put in a litter box and the school did. It's a private school. It wasn't used so the school removed it this school year.
View Quote
So, eagerly awaiting a picture. Surely you went and grabbed on yourself, or had your kids take one.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 8:34:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Nephew is the Assistant Superintendent; Chief of Police also confirmed it.  No pics are allowed as that is considered "hate speech" (don't ask or yell at me, I am only repeating what i was told....)
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 9:07:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Lol people thought that shit was happening here and well it simply isnt
View Quote

Same. It's FWD FWD FWD 50+ year olds who shouldn't be using Facebook.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 9:13:52 AM EDT
[#7]
I found this news clip about the litter boxes

JOE ROGAN ON STUDENT WHO IDENTIFIES AS A CAT
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 9:21:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Laughs in My kids go to private school.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 9:30:20 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm pretty sure high school restroom litter boxes are like penis enlargement pills...if they actually existed, we'd all just know about it.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 9:31:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Re:fwd:fwd:fwd:re:fwd:fwd

lemme take a break from my qanon posting and check in on *checks notes and shuffles papers* THE KIDS ARE POOPING IN LITTER BOXES IN OUR SCHOOLES! THIS IS THE FUTURE THE LIBTARDS WANT FOR US ALL!

Send: All.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 9:40:41 AM EDT
[#11]
That is one fucked up horse, I didn't know there was such a thing as a midget horse.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 9:42:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So, eagerly awaiting a picture. Surely you went and grabbed on yourself, or had your kids take one.
View Quote

And if he posts a picture, you'll say, "prove you didn't just throw a litter box in the bathroom to take that picture."

And if he somehow proves that it's a legitimate photo of an actual litterbox put in a school restroom by the administration, you'll say "yeah, but they only put it there because of kids trolling."

Your position is one of "conditions aren't that bad." You'll keep moving the goal posts to invalidate any information or evidence that threatens that position.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 9:44:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
In another thread, a member made the claim that they know of around 10 high schools with litter boxes installed in the restrooms.  Another member replied "no you don't".  I'm firmly in the "no way" camp and despite how much I loathe Snopes, they also claim this is BS.  I realize our public schools are a complete shitshow but I can't fathom they have gone that far in pandering to mental illness, not to mention the sanitation aspect.  

So let's discuss a few aspects to this topic:

1.  Has anyone seen actual proof of this?  First hand or second hand from a trustworthy actual student/staff at a school... no "my kid has a friend whose sister's boyfriend attends blah blah and he seent it fer real!"
2.  If this DOES exist (doubt) then how?  I can't imagine the health dept would be on board with that, not to mention the parents of non-furry students or other students themselves.
3.  If this is completely an internet-based rumor, why would someone perpetuate it to the point of claiming first-hand knowledge?
4.  Are we so devolved as a society that a significant portion of us would actually think this is OK, regardless of whether it actually exists?
View Quote

#5 Any school custodian I've ever known would yell the school to fuck right off if they had to maintain a litterbox for some fucked in the head students.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 9:49:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

And if he posts a picture, you'll say, "prove you didn't just throw a litter box in the bathroom to take that picture."

And if he somehow proves that it's a legitimate photo of an actual litterbox put in a school restroom by the administration, you'll say "yeah, but they only put it there because of kids trolling."

Your position is one of "conditions aren't that bad." You'll keep moving the goal posts to invalidate any information or evidence that threatens that position.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To be fair, someone would actually have to post a picture before anyone could call bullshit on it.  

This has all the hallmarks of a great urban legend....outrageous claim but not so outrageous that it's completely unbelievable (current clown world helps), lots of second / third hand confirmations, built in excuse on the inability to verify the claim (can't take pictures in a school bathroom, they'd get fired..etc).
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 9:54:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Maybe it’s real, maybe it’s not.  The point is we’ve reached a level of absurdity in society that makes it plausible that it’s happening.  

Reference the high school that put tampon dispensers in the boys bathroom.  Pure absurdity right?  Not in clown world.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 9:55:35 AM EDT
[#16]
When a former employer of mine built a factory in China, they installed American style bathrooms. This confused the Chinese workers who insisted that they be given "normal" squat holes instead, so they had to redo them.

When my youngest son was an undergrad, one of the roommates in his suite was Chinese. Within a week the roommate had broken the toilet seat by standing on it to shit.

So, while not litter boxes, that wouldn't surprise me.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 9:57:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I work maintenance in a high school. They had us install tampon dispensers in the boys bathrooms. Thankfully I was on vacation when that work order came down. Anyway, we don't have any litter boxes. Neither do the other schools in the district.

If that ever happens, rest assured, I will bring it to GD's attention.
View Quote

Was going to mention that one -- it's true and their is photo evidence. That's bad enough for clown world.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 10:05:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Still no pics, huh?
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 10:10:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Did a very recent stint helping recruiters in a ton of different schools. Never saw a litter box, it was always the next town over that had them.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 10:11:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Literally, it is completely unbelievable that entire schools full of kids with smartphones wouldn't take pictures.  Are you taking the position that all 20 million high school students have, together, decided not to take pictures?  The same kids (and for that matter, teachers) that are taking pictures they're not supposed to all the time?

My position is that conditions ARE bad, but making up bullshit about litterboxes harms the ability influence actual real issues.  Its a low-level version of Q -tardism.

Link Posted: 12/7/2023 10:14:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 11:02:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
My wife heard about this from a reliable source in NY. No proof beyond that-edit maybe it was just that there were furies
View Quote

God damn greeks.

I can't find a single coc compliant classical picture of the furies to shitpost with.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 11:05:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

God damn greeks.

I can't find a single coc compliant classical picture of the furies to shitpost with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My wife heard about this from a reliable source in NY. No proof beyond that-edit maybe it was just that there were furies

God damn greeks.

Guess I didn't need to do anything for the next 30 minutes....off to Google
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 11:23:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

God damn greeks.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

God damn greeks.

Link Posted: 12/7/2023 12:14:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
They removed the doors from the restrooms here. Some girls were vaping & piercing themselves in there, so no more privacy??
View Quote

Appropriate username
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 12:21:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm 100% convinced that the litter box business is an urban legend that makes conservatives look like morons.  Joe Rogan had to walk that one back about a year ago , and admit that he doesn't think they really existed.

Every high school kid has a smartphone, there would be pictures ALL over if school bathrooms actually had litter boxes.
View Quote

Yes - agree completely.  You even identified the source of the myth: Joe Rogan.

That being said:  

- furries exist.   It is a real phenomenon, and teens / tweens are into it.  Check this out:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/animals-and-us/201707/what-s-the-deal-furries

The article explains it well (there is ZERO mention of litter boxes, BTW).

However the article mentions an extreme sub-set:  Therians.  

Therians are people with a mental illness who actually identify AS an animal (very different from the Furry fandom crowd).  But we are talking an extremely tiny number of sick people.

I did see a teen in Baltimore going through her “Furry phase.”  Teens go through all sorts of phases.

No, she did NOT have on the full body-suit many of you imagine.   She had the cat ears headband, a fake tail hanging outside her jeans, and was adding “meow meow” at the beginning and end of her sentences.

This was in Baltimore.  Baltimore was once home to Brony-con and has hosted all sorts of weird counter-culture offshoots.  Strange place.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 12:33:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Supposedly a local school had a student demanding a litterbox and the school was considering accommodating them.

That's all I got and I have no firsthand knowledge if it's legit or just some rumor.

Don't really care enough to pursue firsthand knowledge.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 12:35:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yes - agree completely.  You even identified the source of the myth: Joe Rogan.

That being said:  

- furries exist.   It is a real phenomenon, and teens / tweens are into it.  Check this out:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/animals-and-us/201707/what-s-the-deal-furries

The article explains it well (there is ZERO mention of litter boxes, BTW).

However the article mentions an extreme sub-set:  Therians.  

Therians are people with a mental illness who actually identify AS an animal (very different from the Furry fandom crowd).  But we are talking an extremely tiny number of sick people.

I did see a teen in Baltimore going through her "Furry phase."  Teens go through all sorts of phases.

No, she did NOT have on the full body-suit many of you imagine.   She had the cat ears headband, a fake tail hanging outside her jeans, and was adding "meow meow" at the beginning and end of her sentences.

This was in Baltimore.  Baltimore was once home to Brony-con and has hosted all sorts of weird counter-culture offshoots.  Strange place.
View Quote
There's no denying that mental freakiness exists, the question is how far are "normal" people going to "accept" them in the name of diversity and inclusion.  It's one thing for a kid to claim to be a cat, it's another thing entirely for a school administration to accommodate and encourage this mental shortcoming by putting a litter box in the bathroom.  I'm trying to find out if this is occurring, with some actual proof.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 12:36:25 PM EDT
[#29]
In HS, the rare kid who “transitions” to a furry does not wear a full body suit, as society would imagine.  No.

Rather, they mostly look like this:

Link Posted: 12/7/2023 12:38:11 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm friends with the Principals of a High School and a Middle School.  I've asked them both about this and they both told me that kids have requested it, and it has been denied.  
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 12:39:01 PM EDT
[#31]
There was a push for litter boxes at a neighboring school district 2 years ago.  We're about 45 mins from Minneapolis.  At first I was shocked, but given the fact that MN has become California 2.0, it no longer surprises me.  Luckily, that school board and administration promptly shut that down.  

In my own district there are kids who do the hiss and meow at the staff (I've seen the videos), but no proposals for litter boxes that I'm aware of, yet.  Our school board members would personally go out and buy the boxes, and litter, and offer scratches behind the ears to every person identifying as a cat.  The mixed gender bathrooms and sports participation based upon self gender identity was promptly gulped down and passed through with nary a question by any board members.

Hopefully this crap is coming to an end.  Our taxpayers just rejected a referendum for the 2nd year in a row, and several of the board members are up for re-election in 2024, but unfortunately the worst 2 are around until 2026.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 12:40:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Or this

Link Posted: 12/7/2023 12:41:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Pics or it didn’t happen.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 12:53:47 PM EDT
[#34]

It doesn't exist.  It's a boomer wives tale.

It started because of all of the weird anime kids wearing cat ears and turned into "OMG FURRIESEXUALS I BET THEY SHIT IN LITTER BOXES"

ZOMGZ THEY EVEN GOT THE JROTC GENERAL FUCKING CATS

Link Posted: 12/7/2023 12:54:19 PM EDT
[#35]
I was at our local high school last Friday, 12/1 to give a presentation to the STEM class.
I used their bathroom, and saw nothing out of the ordinary, except the doors were left open.
I did hear a teacher telling one kid that he always happened to see him in the halls, and that he spent way too much time in the halls.
Now that brought back some memories!
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:09:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
One of my cousins teaches at one of those schools that's the stop over before juvie or expulsion.  One of his students was pushing himself around the classroom with his feet and when asked what he was doing, he told my cousin he was a Roomba (he's about two grades below where he ought to be; two to three seems to be the norm with the kids in that school).  He kept it up for about a week before apparently getting tired of it, but he did use the proper bathroom.  He's claimed to be a couple of other things but that's the funniest.  Some of the stories of the kids in that school are just nuts- and there are a lot of kids out there that are just plain crazy and will always be a drain on society; luckily Roomba boy is friendly and kinda does his schoolwork, he's just nuts, some of them will likely do some very bad things before ending up dead or in prison.  My cousin says he's heard the litter box story but never seen any proof of it.
View Quote

That’s normal kid and teenage shit. No different than saying look I’m Superman or I’m a race car and making race car noises.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:17:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:19:39 PM EDT
[#38]
My sixth grader has furries at his school.  Apparently it is a problem that the other kids bark at them.  One kid had enough and stopped being a furry, so I guess social feedback still works.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:20:11 PM EDT
[#39]
This reminds me of the joke by Robert schimmel talking about his cat being trained to use the toilet and he had to use the cat's litter box. But somebody came by and asked if he had a pet mountain lion

RIP to one of the funniest man ever, even though he looked like a gargoyle.

Robert schimmel would also be an ARFCOM hero because he was dating his daughter's best friend who was only 4 years older than the daughter.

But like a true dummy, he married her
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:20:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
My sixth grader has furries at his school.  Apparently it is a problem that the other kids bark at them.  One kid had enough and stopped being a furry, so I guess social feedback still works.
View Quote
Some forms of bullying are needed.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:22:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Why would schools install cat boxes in bathrooms?  This reeks of FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: FW:
View Quote

If you don't tell people there are litter boxes a tragedy will befall your family. Forward to the next 10 people for good luck.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:22:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
When a former employer of mine built a factory in China, they installed American style bathrooms. This confused the Chinese workers who insisted that they be given "normal" squat holes instead, so they had to redo them.

When my youngest son was an undergrad, one of the roommates in his suite was Chinese. Within a week the roommate had broken the toilet seat by standing on it to shit.

So, while not litter boxes, that wouldn't surprise me.
View Quote

An aluminum extrusion factory I worked at north of Dallas spent money to redo the bathrooms but they still had to put cardboard boxes in the stalls for the shit paper because of all the illegals they hired.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:23:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Make bullying great again
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:23:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Litter boxes for those kids should be in the corner of the classroom or in the hallway by the back door.

Who puts their car’s litter box in their bathroom?

And then give them detention/suspension them for choosing to use the wrong bathroom like you would any normal boy or girl at school.  Make them use the litter box or nothing at all.
https://media.tenor.com/E34vy2nV3fMAAAAC/you-wanted.gif
View Quote

Vote this man for President
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:39:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Nephew is the Assistant Superintendent; Chief of Police also confirmed it.  No pics are allowed as that is considered "hate speech" (don't ask or yell at me, I am only repeating what i was told....)
View Quote

Yep still don't believe it. People make up shit all the time.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:44:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
My wife works at a school. She says it's true.
View Quote

School name of GTFO.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:47:15 PM EDT
[#47]
I know someone who trained her cats to use the toilet.  

If they don't need a litter box neither should humans.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:47:34 PM EDT
[#48]
I graduated high school in 1976 and I wish we would have had litter boxes in the bathrooms, I can imagine what they would have looked like at the end of the day

Especially on Tuesday afternoon, after Taco Tuesday for lunch....oh yeah, there would have been some prize winning turds in there

Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:48:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It's totes real man.

They use the box so the Jenkem users have a steady supply.
View Quote

Totally forgot about the Jenkem scourge sweeping the nation. Won't someone think of the children!
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:51:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Have her take a picture then.  It will be the first documented evidence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My wife works at a school. She says it's true.
Have her take a picture then.  It will be the first documented evidence.

This. I've "heard about it" in local districts from tons of people and on here. Not once has it ever been proven to be true.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top