BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:12:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And I think you just hit on an important part as well. If faced with someone who looked exactly like you, most people would be dumbfounded and try to figure out WTF is going on, and wouldn't be thinking about being murdered.
View Quote
I’m reminded of the scene with the Hospital Security Gaurd in Terminator 2.......
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:15:02 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:20:49 PM EDT
[#3]
A more important topic, do you have code words with your wife or friend(s) to let them know who they should shoot in a situation when they have to choose between shooting you or your doppelganger?

I do.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:31:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Easy. As my assassin I would need a U-haul, and a bunch of deer.

See, I'm running late every morning, I leave home at 0533 which results in....bending some speed limits. And it's always dark, and i'm always sleepy. So it's a struggle to really pay attention.

The plan is to park the U-haul that I've filled with deer at a conveniently placed mine road in the middle of a straight stretch. At precisely 0536 I open the rear hatch and throw in a pack of firecrackers. The deer, naturally, run directly in to sleepy speeding me's car. I either A) lose control of the vehicle trying to avoid the 20-25 deer and die in a fiery crash; or B) catch about 4 deer with my face at 70mph.

I climb into the u-haul, take it to a nearby car wash to hose out, drive around for a while to rack up some miles so it's not suspicious when I return it, and the job is done.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:45:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice try, ATF. I'm not making your job easy
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:55:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Folks in the community don’t like to admit it, but...

Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:03:05 PM EDT
[#7]
why do people sit around thinking such random dumb impossible shit?
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:03:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Outside of hunting season I am a creature of habit so I would be pretty easy to kill. If my clone tries to get me during hunting season I just might give him a run for his money, especially if it is night and I am under nods and thermal chasing predators.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:10:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Wow, this is the type of shit people think about in FL?  Instead of having a wet dream, how about you get off your ass and get those shit gun laws turned around in your state?
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:26:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Put rat poison in a brownie, lob it into my bedroom like a grenade.

10 minutes later, dead.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:32:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'd spray him with the hose.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:38:29 PM EDT
[#12]
I welcome the bastard that will end my misery.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:39:42 PM EDT
[#13]
People with walkers and 02 tanks are generally pretty defenseless.  Even wheelchair bound people have greater mobility.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 10:45:46 PM EDT
[#14]
I just had a lumbar discectomy after being almost bedriddden for nearly 4 months.  My right S1 nerve root was compressed from 14mm to 4mm.  My resting heart rate is like 100.  My right leg is atrophied and as a completly seperate issue I have a frozen shoulder. I've also been through narcotic withdrawl.  The worst part is I've practiced martial arts for about 13 years so I know just how easy I would be to take.

3 more weeks of physical restrictions and I can start rebuilding myself.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 11:43:24 PM EDT
[#15]
As my clone walks up to me, makes ready his gun, speaks my name,  I turn , we lock eyes in recognition as he pulls up the gun I will trip as the gun goes off missing me by the narrowest of margins.   As he acquires the target, I mean me, he will of course trip and fall to the ground, the gun skittering into the open manhole.  As I run away I am likely to run over some 87 year old in her wheelchair,  the nearby cop will arrest me and take me to jail, where I will be safe at least until I come up with a survival plan.
Link Posted: 3/10/2019 8:35:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
As my clone walks up to me, makes ready his gun, speaks my name,  I turn , we lock eyes in recognition as he pulls up the gun I will trip as the gun goes off missing me by the narrowest of margins.   As he acquires the target, I mean me, he will of course trip and fall to the ground, the gun skittering into the open manhole.  As I run away I am likely to run over some 87 year old in her wheelchair,  the nearby cop will arrest me and take me to jail, where I will be safe at least until I come up with a survival plan.
View Quote
Well, sure; that's a proposed sequence of future events. But I'm not sure that I would call that a plan.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 5:37:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Well, sure; that's a proposed sequence of future events. But I'm not sure that I would call that a plan.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm old, it's the best I can do.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 5:57:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
Basement dweller syndrom???
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 6:00:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Easy, you can  your watch from my actions
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 6:01:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 6:06:11 PM EDT
[#21]
It depends on who is doing the killing. When I was younger, I could hide in Chinatown and only an Asian assassin would be able to figure out my ID. Now, I'm old, stroke-disabled on the left, without much balance and slow, but I have a revolver nearby.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 6:07:53 PM EDT
[#22]
A claymore tied into the beer fridge and I'd be fucked.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 6:12:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow, this is the type of shit people think about in FL?  Instead of having a wet dream, how about you get off your ass and get those shit gun laws turned around in your state?
The life of the party showed up!
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 6:18:43 PM EDT
[#24]
I could not kill me but I would kill me.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 6:27:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I wouldn't kill him I'd train him too.

Two of me would be unstoppable plus the whole threesome thing chics would dig it.

No direct eye contact though even if we are clones.
View Quote
If your balls touched would it be gay or incest or?
What if you jerked each other off?
Important questions need answering here.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 6:27:59 PM EDT
[#26]
My cats are wondering the same thing.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 6:30:57 PM EDT
[#27]
I’m softer than warm pudding
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top