Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 8:38:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm starting to lean towards it was real. If it was real, Smith has some deep, deep emotional and mental issues. He brought great shame upon himself, the movie industry and the academy. As someone else said, a joke isn't an insult. I'm sure if Rock wanted to insult baldy, he could have said something far, far more crude. Hes been at this for a long time.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 8:55:31 PM EDT
[#2]
The insult to Jada was nothing. Think of all the shit said they said about Trump through his years in office. They're hypocrites plan and simple. And Will Smith is a cuck because other guys fuck his wife. Must be gayt and Ol' JAda needs the D from someone.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 8:57:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm starting to lean towards it was real. If it was real, Smith has some deep, deep emotional and mental issues. He brought great shame upon himself, the movie industry and the academy. As someone else said, a joke isn't an insult. I'm sure if Rock wanted to insult baldy, he could have said something far, far more crude. Hes been at this for a long time.
View Quote

Smith is a broken man. He’s coming to terms with the fact his wife had sex with his son’s friend (and likely made him watch).
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 11:06:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You're not kidding man, so many posters acting exactly like all the whiny liberals that condone violence if their feelings are hurt by words. It's pathetic  and embarrassing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Oscar's is NOT a roast. Making fun of a person's involuntary ailments comes with a risk. Rock took it and got checked.

I'm shocked at the number of so-called "men" here who would accept someone insulting their wife and then would do nothing.

Joke ? insult.
I'm shocked at the number of so-called "men" here who have the emotional control of a 2 year-old.

You're not kidding man, so many posters acting exactly like all the whiny liberals that condone violence if their feelings are hurt by words. It's pathetic  and embarrassing.

Link Posted: 3/28/2022 11:31:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This whole scenario is more simple than people are making it.

Will Smith is an entitled scientologist whackadoo who's most likely a closeted homosexual like John Travolta. All of those factors add up and manifest in bizarre ways

A normal man with similar money/fame/power, could very easily be on board with having an open relationship in their marriage . . . . especially when his wife is aging and bald. Hell, if you were the jealous type a great revenge would be daily threesomes with coked out 19 year old Runway models because these are the type of luxuries being an A-list movie star can afford you.

Instead Will Smith, being the sexually confused long time entitled cult member he is, took a quick look at the scenario, read his wife's face, and thought to himself "what would a masculine straight man do in this exact situation?" and somehow that ended up being an open face slap followed by a good long public cry.
View Quote

This seems plausible.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 11:44:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
did anyone run up to see how Rock was doing or if he was ok?

Jesus, everyone runs over to McSlappy Smiff to comfort him after he assaults a comic for doing his job..

kinda funny how that works..
View Quote

Dude has a fucking iron jaw.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 11:53:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm actually concerned that Will Smith may end up offing himself or killing Jada.
First she humiliated him on TV with the "entanglement" stuff.
Now she made him to humiliate himself on TV at the Oscars.
Jada clearly has complete control over Will for whatever reason, and at some point he is going to break down and that will be it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 11:57:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The insult to Jada was nothing. Think of all the shit said they said about Trump through his years in office. They're hypocrites plan and simple. And Will Smith is a cuck because other guys fuck his wife. Must be gayt and Ol' JAda needs the D from someone.
View Quote
Jada seems like the real villain here.

1. She belongs to the streets.  She clearly wants to be used and abused by thugs.  
2. Despite this, she marries Will Smith and cucks him constantly.  Who does that to people they care about?  It's not like a moment of weakness, she just a 403.  
3. She even goes so far as to manipulate Will to appear on her show and air their dirty laundry for the benefit of her brand.   Cucks him on national TV.  
4. She again manipulates him at the Oscars, ruining what should have been a triumph for him because she got butthurt, and for some reason didn't do it herself as a stronk womyn.  

I wouldn't do that shit to someone I hated, much less the person I vowed to love.  And this is the problem with our society.  We punish the evil men do because it manifests as violence, yet this woman will be labeled a "victim" because she had to endure one unpleasant joke.    

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 12:17:40 AM EDT
[#9]
1770's: If a man talks shit about your wife, you're a cuck if you don't challenge him to a duel.

2020's: If a man talks shit about your wife, you're a cuck if you respond with physical violence.

Times have changed.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 12:23:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
1770's: If a man talks shit about your wife, you're a cuck if you don't challenge him to a duel.

2020's: If a man talks shit about your wife, you're a cuck if you respond with physical violence.

Times have changed.
View Quote

In the 1770's your wife didn't openly sleep around on you and the both of you not face serious consequences.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 7:42:47 AM EDT
[#11]
For anyone still doubting the realism.....FWIW, apparently ABC reached out to Chris Rock and he said his joke to Jada was ad libbed and not scripted.

No link but was on the news.

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:07:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Does nobody else seem to think it's fishy that the same guy who bitch slapped Chris Rock is the same guy that was able to walk out the door with an Oscar for Best Actor later that same night?
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 8:25:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Times have changed.
View Quote

What? No. You don't comprehend what the term cuck means.

He's a cuck because his wife whores around on him and he doesn't divorce her.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:46:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Watch to the end

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:58:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Jesus.

Guts have nothing to do with it.

So if someone says words about your wife, you assault him.

That guy fears for his life and he shoots you.  DRT.

There may be a trial, but you will be dead and your family will be left to fend for themselves.

All because of words.

Logical...or a troll.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Talk shit about my wife and I'm not going to slap you, I'm going to stomp you the fuck out.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/99571/4DD2D88D-4E78-4B3A-B391-92E4BC983F2F-1175116.gif

It's funny to you because you don't have to guts yourself to do anything in that circumstance. If you are married, I pity your wife.

Jesus.

Guts have nothing to do with it.

So if someone says words about your wife, you assault him.

That guy fears for his life and he shoots you.  DRT.

There may be a trial, but you will be dead and your family will be left to fend for themselves.

All because of words.

Logical...or a troll.

It's quite often not about the wife or her "honor" but about the husband's fragile male ego and lack of impulse control.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:59:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 10:10:13 AM EDT
[#17]
All fake
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 11:34:45 AM EDT
[#18]
This has got to be one of the best headlines ever.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 1:35:21 PM EDT
[#19]
You ever notice this chick ...

... isn't on "NCIS" any more?  Tragic story.  Case involved a Marine that disappeared at a gang-bang.  They took a vaginal swap from Jada Pinkett Smith and asked Abbey to isolate the different DNA samples.  Had a break-down after the PCR equipment exploded.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 1:41:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Times have changed.
View Quote

No, he is a cuck because his wife openly sleeps with other men.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 6:37:14 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 6:49:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This whole scenario is more simple than people are making it.

Will Smith is an entitled scientologist whackadoo who's most likely a closeted homosexual like John Travolta. All of those factors add up and manifest in bizarre ways

A normal man with similar money/fame/power, could very easily be on board with having an open relationship in their marriage . . . . especially when his wife is aging and bald. Hell, if you were the jealous type a great revenge would be daily threesomes with coked out 19 year old Runway models because these are the type of luxuries being an A-list movie star can afford you.

Instead Will Smith, being the sexually confused long time entitled cult member he is, took a quick look at the scenario, read his wife's face, and thought to himself "what would a masculine straight man do in this exact situation?" and somehow that ended up being an open face slap followed by a good long public cry.
View Quote

Subscrbed
Page / 13
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top