Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
14 times...in a row?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/15/2021 9:25:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 10:16:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I hope you used a condom on that Skank...
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 10:22:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Why in the fuck don't you use a firearm instead of chucking rocks like a goddamn caveman?
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 10:25:12 AM EDT
[#5]
maybe stop trying to drill them...
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 10:25:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I never have understood the reason some people hate wildlife for just being wildlife, as if wildlife could be any different. Hating them in a way that makes them want to see them suffer.
It's almost like a lack of some type of intellect. But then anyone who could get sprayed that many times in the first place already makes that obvious. Flame away, so be it.  

View Quote

Own some chickens and you will learn how to hate any animal that wants to sneak into their bed at night and kill them.

Link Posted: 8/15/2021 10:27:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
14 times?!?

I think I would learn before the first one.
View Quote

This.  I always let them be until our GSD got sprayed once.  Then it was total war with the 6.5G and thermal.
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 11:34:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

My Malamute hated skunks. He killed everyone he saw, and usually got sprayed, which made him hate skunks more each time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
14 times?!?

I think I would learn before the first one.

My Malamute hated skunks. He killed everyone he saw, and usually got sprayed, which made him hate skunks more each time.

You understand my dilemma.
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 11:50:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Cool story! Do you have time to tell it again?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/15/2021 4:37:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

A few times we have been walking in the woods and the dogs just jump of the trail and won't listen to commands and come up shaking a dead skunk in their mouth. I was thinking holy fuck are violent when you want to be.

I can can them off from dogs,cats any other animals ect but not skunks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One morning, I had to go to work and there was a skunk sitting under my car. I could shoot it, then it would spray everywhere and stink up my car. So I chucked rocks at it until it ran away.

A few times we have been walking in the woods and the dogs just jump of the trail and won't listen to commands and come up shaking a dead skunk in their mouth. I was thinking holy fuck are violent when you want to be.

I can can them off from dogs,cats any other animals ect but not skunks.

You sound like the typical dog owner - no control over his animals.
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 4:42:32 PM EDT
[#11]
14 times

Link Posted: 8/15/2021 4:46:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I never have understood the reason some people hate wildlife for just being wildlife, as if wildlife could be any different. Hating them in a way that makes them want to see them suffer.
It’s almost like a lack of some type of intellect. But then anyone who could get sprayed that many times in the first place already makes that obvious. Flame away, so be it.  

View Quote

Stinky spray dag make Krog angry.
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 4:51:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Cool story! Do you have time to tell it again?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top