Quoted:
Go to Ukraine and play the real thing.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/5/2022 3:44:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My kids is starting to get into the airsoft,  Is there some good references for where to look to buy and get info on? any specific youtube channels that give the better reviews ?
View Quote

Evike.com is the largest retailer and usually have the widest selection.

I haven't kept up with forums and youtube stuff. I would start with a basic AEG. The AR platform is the most common and has the most aftermarket support. The original "TM Spec" is still the standard as far as the V2 gearbox goes (virtually all ARs are a V2 gearbox). There are some slight internal differences between brands/product lines that can limit compatibility (mainly in the trigger group) but the gears, motor, piston, etc... are generally still compatible.

First upgrades are usually barrel/bucking/hopup. You don't have to crack open the gearbox to do those upgrades and you can pick up some velocity along with better accuracy.

These are some solid choices as far as brands:
Umarex/Elite Force (They have HK licensing) - They don't actually make anything. They have companies like VFC or ARES produce guns to their specs. Their AR line is made by VFC.
VFC - They make decent guns out of the box. Gearbox is basically TM spec.
G&P - They make TM spec and a modified version (i5) that has different trigger setup for a MOSFET.
G&G - TM spec also. Some models have a different trigger board setup for their MOSFET (they call it the ETU). Their ETU gearboxes are still TM spec. They have a metal body line and a polymer body line.
Krytac - The airsoft side of KRISS. Decent quality out of the box.
EMG/Matrix - Evike house brands. Made by other companies but branded for Evike.

Quality ammo makes a difference. We use High Pressure Airsoft BBs for our testing, but Elite Force has some good stuff too.

If you have specific questions, feel free to message me.

ETA some pictures:

At VFC in Taiwan

G&G (Interview with the owner)
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 3:56:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I want to add to bnoji's post.

I've had good luck with JG as well. Good quality for the price point.

Don't dry fire them a bunch unless you like replacing gearboxes. Dry fire can and will break the nose.of the gearbox off. Excessive load with no damping as you would see with a BB in the bore. I've rebuilt a lot of V2 gearboxes back in the day that had the noses broken off.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 4:16:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I haven't kept up with forums and youtube stuff. I would start with a basic AEG. The AR platform is the most common and has the most aftermarket support. The original "TM Spec" is still the standard as far as the V2 gearbox goes (virtually all ARs are a V2 gearbox). There are some slight internal differences between brands/product lines that can limit compatibility (mainly in the trigger group) but the gears, motor, piston, etc... are generally still compatible.

First upgrades are usually barrel/bucking/hopup. You don't have to crack open the gearbox to do those upgrades and you can pick up some velocity along with better accuracy.

Umarex/Elite Force (They have HK licensing) - They don't actually make anything. They have companies like VFC or ARES produce guns to their specs. Their AR line is made by VFC.
G&P - They make TM spec and a modified version (i5) that has different trigger setup for a MOSFET.
G&G - TM spec also. Some models have a different trigger board setup for their MOSFET (they call it the ETU). Their ETU gearboxes are still TM spec. They have a metal body line and a polymer body line.

Quality ammo makes a difference. We use High Pressure Airsoft BBs for our testing, but Elite Force has some good stuff too.

ETA some pictures:

At VFC in Taiwan
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.18169-9/12243412_1721023258128353_1386057748200937284_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=l_IE7_KMygsAX9r4K0e&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=00_AT83-DhI82iMS_FYnHYSLh8mJPLFg3kc8rAktJ5QQyEVnQ&oe=62EAE98A

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.18169-9/12274234_1721022854795060_3351965312983431156_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=txsUcp6Nas8AX_CH6zY&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=00_AT8IXHbgo2MslU1xJ7AYQJf6xJsUlxqoUXqmTjX7QkRX-g&oe=62EA4404
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My kids is starting to get into the airsoft,  Is there some good references for where to look to buy and get info on? any specific youtube channels that give the better reviews ?

ETA some pictures:

At VFC in Taiwan
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.18169-9/12243412_1721023258128353_1386057748200937284_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=l_IE7_KMygsAX9r4K0e&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=00_AT83-DhI82iMS_FYnHYSLh8mJPLFg3kc8rAktJ5QQyEVnQ&oe=62EAE98A

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.18169-9/12274234_1721022854795060_3351965312983431156_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=txsUcp6Nas8AX_CH6zY&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=00_AT8IXHbgo2MslU1xJ7AYQJf6xJsUlxqoUXqmTjX7QkRX-g&oe=62EA4404

oh, I am sure I will have questions.

The biggest issue I have now is product specs. They sorta suck.

I did piece enough stuff to realize I can R&R internals for the most part.
But looking at stuff like fire modes on MOSFETs, that area lacks.

From what I am reading, there is not really any base standards.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 4:20:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I want to add to bnoji's post.

I've had good luck with JG as well. Good quality for the price point.

Don't dry fire them a bunch unless you like replacing gearboxes. Dry fire can and will break the nose.of the gearbox off. Excessive load with no damping as you would see with a BB in the bore. I've rebuilt a lot of V2 gearboxes back in the day that had the noses broken off.
View Quote

CYMA/JG/A&K/APS are decent guns. They generally follow the TM spec so compatibility is good. They're also the OEM for a lot of the "re-branders".

I need to put some more of these together.

Link Posted: 7/5/2022 4:24:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm surprised at the gravitation towards AEG here given the crowd. GBBR gives you more realistic recoil, manual of arms, weight, and magazine capacity.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 4:43:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm surprised at the gravitation towards AEG here given the crowd. GBBR gives you more realistic recoil, manual of arms, weight, and magazine capacity.
View Quote

I started my research with GBBRs. Tried a few out.
Was it more realistic, yes....sort of.

Knowing how various ARs are setup and the recoil they may or may not produce, I decided that the added cost (40% or more) over AEG was not worth the hassle.

If I use an OEM PSA, S&W, or some other store bought AR, I will rate those at a 10 on the recoil feel.
My custom ARs are from a 4-5 MAX, my main competition AR would be a 2.5. Its like a Harley Davidson. It makes more noise than movement.
I would say the feel of a GBBR is a hair less, a 2.0.
an AEG is a .50

As for weight, and touch, they are all within the same scale.

I did keep to midcaps (90 rounds).

Thats just my take from a n00bs standpoint.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 4:43:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Cost/performance, being competitive, maintenance, convenience. If you were playing a GBBR-only game that's a little different.

AEGs tend to work better out of the box. Velocity is consistent across a wide range of temps. No cool-down issues in full auto. You can throw a bunch of upgrades at a GBBR, but it can get expensive quick.

GBBR mags are limited in capacity. Playing with 30rd mags while everyone else is using 60/90/120/200 puts you at a big disadvantage.

Since you have a valve and seals in each mag the mags themselves cost more and require more maintenance. They're also more fragile and you don't really want to be dropping them. AEG mags are simple and cheap and standardized (at least AR mags) so you can easily share with people on your team.

The guns themselves generally require more maintenance too.

Reloading GBBR mags takes more time than AEG mags and you have to make sure you have CO2 cartridges or propane/GG. Batteries last thousands of rounds on a charge and you can plug a charger in anywhere.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 4:50:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 4:51:20 PM EDT
[#10]
I wrote a dry firing app called SharpSpotter for use with a laser cartridge, PC, and webcam a while back.
I created a YT video, threw it on a web page, then pretty much forgot about it.
Years later, it turns out that it is a huge hit in Germany.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 6:07:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I started my research with GBBRs. Tried a few out.
Was it more realistic, yes....sort of.

Knowing how various ARs are setup and the recoil they may or may not produce, I decided that the added cost (40% or more) over AEG was not worth the hassle.

If I use an OEM PSA, S&W, or some other store bought AR, I will rate those at a 10 on the recoil feel.
My custom ARs are from a 4-5 MAX, my main competition AR would be a 2.5. Its like a Harley Davidson. It makes more noise than movement.
I would say the feel of a GBBR is a hair less, a 2.0.
an AEG is a .50

As for weight, and touch, they are all within the same scale.

I did keep to midcaps (90 rounds).

Thats just my take from a n00bs standpoint.
View Quote
I've got my VFC recoiling about where this one is, but on green gas

Eta: Plus I've got an acetech blaster so you get muzzle flash, so it's pretty close to a suppressed .300 Blk shooting subs as far as experience
https://www.reddit.com/r/airsoft/comments/nq2ac7/vfc_sr16_with_dh_modded_gmag/
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 8:58:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I tried to start airsofting with a GBBR but couldn't find any in stock stateside so I bought a higher-end model from China. They didn't put an orange flash hider on it and the damn thing got seized by Customs. Took me months to get sorted. Parts are not as available to fix or upgrade them. Mags are insanely expensive. They also tend to shit the bed when it's below 45 degrees.

I was fed up with the customs issue to I got a Krytac telling myself I'd get a GBBR later. I did end up getting a SMG Gas Blowback that's very similar to my Mac 11 with a Lage upper. Mags for that have been very hard to find. I ended up replacing the valves in all the mags due to gas leaks.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 9:07:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Guardian Centers in Perry, Georgia hosts a huge event every year.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 9:14:09 AM EDT
[#14]
I used to play a fair amount before I had my kids.  I played a couple of smaller two day events with 100 plus combatants.  I also played some night op hostage rescue events.  Lots of fun and you can learn some valuable lessons imo.

I ran a Krytac LMG.  It is essentially a shrike belt fed upper replica which allows for box belt fed or standard M4 mid cap and high cap mags.  

The rules where I played were that only support LMG units could be full auto.  So if we needed suprressive fire for the unit i would get out the box, if I wanted to be standard unit i would pull out my mags.

The Krytac was very reliable and accurate.
Keep the gas blow back for pistols.  The GBB i had in smgs was always some kind of problem and made the experience a headache.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 12:14:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

ETA some pictures:

At VFC in Taiwan

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA some pictures:

At VFC in Taiwan

Thanks for the info, he got his first one the other day from Umarex (turns out they are hour and half away from us).  So is gas or electric preferred?  His was electric  (edited to add - i see the answer to my question in the post right before this now)

he is having fun with and the 15,000 pellets wont last the weekend
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 9:33:35 PM EDT
[#16]
we are going to try and not die of heat stroke tomorrow.

figure I would start at 0900 and be dead by noon 30.
100+ temps..
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 3:36:15 PM EDT
[#17]
OK, I am hooked.... out of shape, but hooked.
I lasted about 3 1/2 hours in 100+ temps.

two big ol welts on the side of my face and a fat upper lip to go along with them.

Time to invest in some sort of face guard that I can get a solid cheek weld with.  

Body shots were not too bad, but I only got a couple of them and barely felt them.
The face shots did not really hurt, but drew blood.
I will say it was fucking LOUD when I got popped in the melon. I mean like someone clapping 2x4 blocks right at my ear.

My marksmanship really showed well, tactics were so so, fun factor was a solid 10.

10/10
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 3:42:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 9:03:22 PM EDT
[#19]
well, I should not get very many more welts on my face.

The helmet came with a much larger, wire mesh, full face guard. I am not sure if I will use it as getting a cheek weld is impossible.
So my other face guard came in.
Wire mesh on the front and over the ears.
Thickish' fabric everywhere else and is pretty comfy.  I like it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 9:19:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Nope, it's airsoft, I'm not putting RS optics and lights on a gun that may get its lens blown out. Additionally, the accuracy of airsoft BBs doesn't warrant real optics IMO. I understand the guys in Europe and Asia that spend the money on RS optics cause they can't own real guns and want to flex.

Spent $70 on a Aimpoint with UNITY mount, clarity and brightness is better than many Holosun and Primary optics I have, and $70 on a repro M640DF that I can't distinguish from my real one.

Almost current build. People spend more on their 10th PSA special and random Amazon deal of the week that never gets used.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/401569/PXL_20220701_205702391-01-2442396.jpg
View Quote

I was just reading up on that particular gun at RedWolf Airsoft(first google hit for that gun) and it appears that it has a bunch of REAL bcm AR parts including the upper, lower, charging handle, grip, and some other stuff.  Crazy.  

Link Posted: 7/11/2022 10:14:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I was just reading up on that particular gun at RedWolf Airsoft(first google hit for that gun) and it appears that it has a bunch of REAL bcm AR parts including the upper, lower, charging handle, grip, and some other stuff.  Crazy.  

View Quote

I have a H&K licensed M27.
It is full metal. Full quad rail (yuk) feels like any AR I have ever handled.
Even the bbl is steel.
I am trying to round up a big ol drum mag for it so I can be the SAW operator.

Almost all of the Authorized guns are true replicas, outside of the obvious.
CZ pistols feel identical, the 2011 I have may even be heavier than a real one, at best the same.

I also have a Krytac SBR that is just slightly lighter than my PSA Poop Flinging Gremlin AR Pistol.
Mags even lock in all of the ARs I have.

I think the next thing I do is build a 500+ FPS bolt action.
I would love to have one that LOOKs like a Barret, but weighs a fuck ton less.
I have glass that will work perfect for this.
Would be fun to build a ghillie suit that can work in any environment
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:33:46 PM EDT
[#22]
So how close do you try to get your airsoft gun to your primary go-to rifle?

All metal to match the weight within 50g, same rail and barrel length, same sight, light,  grip,  etc?
Right platform with the right barrel length and cheap imitation sight,  but stock,  grip, rail, etc aren't quite right?
Min/max barrel, stock, e.t.c, on the same platform for easy maneuverability and gaming performance but doesn't match your rifle?
Fantasy load out of something you'd almost never use for self defense in real life? (Krink, MP5, etc)

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:37:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

All metal to match the weight within 50g, same rail and barrel length, same sight, light,  grip,  etc?
Right platform with the right barrel length and cheap imitation sight,  but stock,  grip, rail, etc aren't quite right?
Min/max barrel, stock, e.t.c, on the same platform for easy maneuverability and gaming performance but doesn't match your rifle?
Fantasy load out of something you'd almost never use for self defense in real life? (Krink, MP5, etc)

Kharn
View Quote

You can do what you want.
Mostly I am doing it for fun and fitness.

You could dress as the stupid fucking purple Barney creature.
Or go full battle rattle.

I do want coms and to round up some old guy squad to pick on the kids.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:41:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Kharn
View Quote

Well, I have a real AKSU so my airsoft rifle is a gas blowback AKSU. I still need to get a GBB BHP but I run a gas blowback Glock right now. Also have a standard AKS74 to go with my real one.

Even have the faux PBS5 I had for my krink on my airsoft krink.

I go pretty close. Just not spending the coin on Soviet stocks wood that will get best to hell playing airsoft.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 3:43:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Well, still having fun with this LARPing thing.

I will say this, it is WAY more fun than joining a gym if you want to get into shape. I am nowhere near as stiff I was last time.

That said, I can see getting into the MilSim aspect. Seems like a lot more fun.

So, I am gearing up for that.

Next project is using my cell phone as a digital map. Easy enough with Google Maps and Apps that are built for this game.
Problem is, my cell is a Note20Ultra and I dont like breaking it.

I want an admin style holder that I can flip down and read a map, see where my teammates are, and and use it as "navigation", and to prevent as much damage as possible.

I may just have to go with this $150 setup

Link Posted: 7/24/2022 3:46:05 PM EDT
[#26]
It's huge
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 3:52:26 PM EDT
[#27]
There was a thread here with a video from an airsofter in Europe who had a thermal scope on his gun.

Wild stuff.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 4:02:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It's huge
View Quote

Thats what she said
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 4:03:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
There was a thread here with a video from an airsofter in Europe who had a thermal scope on his gun.

Wild stuff.
View Quote

The more I dig into this stuff, the more I see how much fun it is.
not to mention how inexpensive it is compared to real guns
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 7:32:16 PM EDT
[#30]
By the way, you drone geeks who like guns could have a blast out there.

Imagine using your geek skills in helping grown as men play army man by relaying intel.  
I dont think destructive devises  can be deployed by flying drones, but land based drones can.... in some places.

Need this for a squad here in Texas.... anyone?
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 7:34:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Go away; perhaps to Ukraine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go away; perhaps to Ukraine.

Link Posted: 7/24/2022 7:38:37 PM EDT
[#32]
The more I read about it, the more Milsim airsoft sounds like a ton of fun and something I would like to get into.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 7:47:35 PM EDT
[#33]
EvikeTV- Mo' Molle, Mo' Problems (inspired by Epic Meal Time)
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 7:58:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Best airsoft video ever:

U.S. “Special Operation” Soldier’s Try Airsoft & DESTROY Everyone!

Link Posted: 7/24/2022 8:01:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The more I read about it, the more Milsim airsoft sounds like a ton of fun and something I would like to get into.
View Quote

I have seen big ol fat bodies playing so us old guys can play too

I am getting my ass kicked just by running around, walking, etc.. Its worth the $30 workout charge.

I have a tracer can coming in this week.

I am entertaining some cheapy night vision too... because, why not? LOL
If my old ass can be fast, I can be sneaky and ambush/sabotage in the dark.
Trying to found out that if I successfully sneak into an enemy base at night and put apple tags on the troops (backpack, dump pouch etc..), if it falls into "cheating" or just good tactics?
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 8:02:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 8:03:55 PM EDT
[#37]
What’s the best g19 replica. Prefer battery as I hate changing co2 every 5 mags.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 8:06:49 PM EDT
[#38]
My 15yo grandson shoots USPSA with my son, but if he's not doing that he's doing Airsoft with his high school buddies. He's got some really cool rigs.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 8:08:12 PM EDT
[#39]
I can’t wait until my boys are old enough for us to get into it.

Them. For them to get into it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 8:20:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
What’s the best g19 replica. Prefer battery as I hate changing co2 every 5 mags.
View Quote

I dont think there are battery pistols.

so you are stuck with gas, Co2, or spring
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 8:37:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I used to play a fair amount before I had my kids.  I played a couple of smaller two day events with 100 plus combatants.  I also played some night op hostage rescue events.  Lots of fun and you can learn some valuable lessons imo.

I ran a Krytac LMG.  It is essentially a shrike belt fed upper replica which allows for box belt fed or standard M4 mid cap and high cap mags.  

The rules where I played were that only support LMG units could be full auto.  So if we needed suprressive fire for the unit i would get out the box, if I wanted to be standard unit i would pull out my mags.

The Krytac was very reliable and accurate.
Keep the gas blow back for pistols.  The GBB i had in smgs was always some kind of problem and made the experience a headache.
View Quote

My Krytac has performed like shit.
So much so I have new parts, better parts, due in this week.
I played with my M27 yesterday and it got heavy QUCIK!  It is damned accurate and some decent distance. I reach about 150 foot pretty good and 200 is a bit of a spread.
I will delegate that to a fixed defensive position gun. The full auto is about 21 rnds per second. Stick the GG&G Bipod under it and let lose!
I am hunting a good working drum mag for it.

I am going to see if I can get the Krytac to allow for both CQB and solid distance.

Last MOS will be sniper, and for winter use only
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 8:40:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Airsoft is for people who can't hack paintball.

But if that's what gets you moving, go get moving.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 10:10:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

No where yet.... well I shoot the trees, shed, coolers and whatever else wanders into my backyard.

D14 is about 14 miles north of me, so I will play there this weekend.

I get to be the n00b.

There are two bigger ones south. One near Waxahatchie and one in Ft. Worth.

I think it will be more fun now that the targets are shooting back and if I see a kid with any rainbow shit on, I am going full auto on him/her/she/shim/shit
View Quote

I might holler at you sometime when it's cooler, I've been meaning to go to D14 for years but haven't gotten out there yet.

I used to play at DFW Adventure Park but it's too far away from me now.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 10:26:55 PM EDT
[#44]

It does look like an aweful lot of fun.

I've had a Sig Proforce M17 in the cart a few times, just never finalized the order.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 12:56:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Airsoft used to be way way bigger 10 to 15 years ago. The hobby's declined a lot since.
View Quote

Sounds like paintball the decade before that.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 1:12:35 AM EDT
[#46]
40 hours of fun and misery....  

My son and I used blank firing regular rifles, I used a 5.45 AK-74.  I had an airsoft pistol, but never used it.  

I have done a lot of simunitions training, and want to try more MOUT site based stuff, versus the more wooded area operations.  I think closer up and room and building clears might be more realistic than shooting at distances where the airsoft pellets can’t even make it.  

Probably will do it again next year and hope it isn’t as rainy as this year was.  Because I was quite aware that I had paid for the opportunity to be miserable in the rain, unlike in the past where at least I got paid to do similar...
Should you use Airsoft for realistic training?
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 1:40:37 AM EDT
[#47]
I would like to have some of the flashbangs they use. Not nearly as loud as the real thing but enough to get your attention.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 2:44:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Snip...to see bold

Would be fun to build a ghillie suit that can work in any environment
View Quote

If ever in San Fran or LA.....
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 2:47:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Wild stuff.
View Quote

I think I saw one as well, as much as ATN gets hate here, pretty sure that is what he was using.  For an optic that might get hit in the glass, I don't blame him...
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 3:11:49 AM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My son plays it occasionally, covid lockdowns hurt it where he lives.

He did pick up a VERY realistic M240 F/A that is so real you'd be hard pressed to tell it isn't by look or weight. I think he said you can crank it up to a couple thousand [maybe 3?] BB's per minute and you can adjust the velocity also.

I almost one for tree rats and keeping the deer out of the garden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fEhOottCUo

That looks a lot of fun.

Taking cover behind white boxes between two buildings with a million windows looks a bad idea.

Note to self don’t fight battles in cities
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top