User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:14:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:
At least someone in GD is getting some action.
View Quote

You ain't?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:15:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By BillythePoet:

What do you like best about penis?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BillythePoet:
Originally Posted By Hillcountry:
What is it about the PENIS that you don’t like? I’m sure you have many “false penises” that you use in both your and your GF’s vajayjays…what is it about a REAL ONE?

What do you like best about penis?

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:16:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By gitarmac:She's a tiny woman and the parts under clothes do not seem like 74.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:19:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By RTX:

If you're 52, you should be doing a 30-35 year old. Twenty years down the road, you should have traded her off and be doing a 40-45 year old.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Digsafe:
Originally Posted By DrKlahn:
So did you clear the cob webs and huaktua that damn thing ?

What does granny pussy taste like ?

This.
I'm 52, I want to know what 20 years down the road is going to be like

If you're 52, you should be doing a 30-35 year old. Twenty years down the road, you should have traded her off and be doing a 40-45 year old.

Half a man's age +7 is the rule .
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:13:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad you found someone to spend some quality time with,OP.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:30:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I couldn’t jerk off to this no matter how hard I tried, so I guess I’ll just wish you well.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:32:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Nope
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:40:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#8]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
my buddy says:  87% of Gee Dee ain't had a 'gina since a 'gina had them and is wearing stained XXXL sweatpants and diabetic shoes and a MAGA hat whilst doing donuts in their mom's basement right now on their jazzy scooters next to their pallets of shitty surplus 7.62x54R from 1923 and their life size cardboard cutouts of Alex Jones and Donald Trump and exhausting their supply of distilled wudder for the old CPAP machine and screaming "MA!  THE MEATLOAF!!  WE WANT IT RIGHT MEOW!!!  AND I NEED MOAR MOUNTAIN DEW AND FLUSHABLE WIPES!!!!"

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
Originally Posted By SparticleBrane:
Originally Posted By SkyFive:
My takeaway is being gay is only about deviant sex and attention whoring.

Arfcom GD: "the only acceptable kind of sex is missionary, in the dark, solely for the purposes of procreation."
my buddy says:  87% of Gee Dee ain't had a 'gina since a 'gina had them and is wearing stained XXXL sweatpants and diabetic shoes and a MAGA hat whilst doing donuts in their mom's basement right now on their jazzy scooters next to their pallets of shitty surplus 7.62x54R from 1923 and their life size cardboard cutouts of Alex Jones and Donald Trump and exhausting their supply of distilled wudder for the old CPAP machine and screaming "MA!  THE MEATLOAF!!  WE WANT IT RIGHT MEOW!!!  AND I NEED MOAR MOUNTAIN DEW AND FLUSHABLE WIPES!!!!"

I am behind and probably already mentioned….but…

…where the fuck are cheeto’s in all that..

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 11:22:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By 80085:
I think we need verification of OEM status or at least could pass for a female status.

I once took one for the GD team and verified a dude was in fact who he said he was. Someone needs to step up here.

@onlineallthetime
View Quote

Can confirm.  At ease.
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 2:28:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By OnlineAllTheTime:

Can confirm.  At ease.
View All Quotes
I think we need verification of OEM status or at least could pass for a female status.

I once took one for the GD team and verified a dude was in fact who he said he was. Someone needs to step up here.

@onlineallthetime

Can confirm.  At ease.

thanks .
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 5:12:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:
Originally Posted By Digsafe:
Originally Posted By DrKlahn:
So did you clear the cob webs and huaktua that damn thing ?

What does granny pussy taste like ?

This.
I'm 52, I want to know what 20 years down the road is going to be like

That rule died a long ass time ago, plus it was bullshit to begin with.
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 5:33:34 AM EDT
[#12]

Can confirm.  At ease.
View All Quotes

@onlineallthetime

Can confirm.  At ease.

You have our attention.
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 5:59:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By gitarmac:

Usually carpet munching. Maybe scissoring or otherwise groping around. Then the big-O or two. Or three or four
View Quote

Do find orgasms harder to achieve as you get older? No dildo use? If not is that because of vaginally atrophy?
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 6:03:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

Do find orgasms harder to achieve as you get older? No dildo use? If not is that because of vaginally atrophy?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zeekh:
Originally Posted By gitarmac:

Usually carpet munching. Maybe scissoring or otherwise groping around. Then the big-O or two. Or three or four

Hey, hey...let's not get personal here.
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 6:26:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Not sure if OP is still responding but I’m going to ask this anyway.
In the “Guilty or Not Guilty” threads about super hot criminal sloots have you ever been tempted to post this
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 7:44:31 AM EDT
[#16]
I was fully prepared for 2024 to be wild but gun toting senior citizen lesbian cedar scented box munching was NOT on my bingo card.

Carry on, OP!
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 7:47:09 AM EDT
[#17]

You have our attention.
View All Quotes

@onlineallthetime

Can confirm.  At ease.

You have our attention.

Bros always gotta' be contentious.  That's the opposite of "at ease."  

Link Posted: 9/17/2024 7:50:21 AM EDT
[#18]
At 74 is it still a snapper or would it be more accurate to call it the clapper?
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 8:18:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MajorConversation] [#19]
OP
Thank you for cuming out amongst us.
Is taking it up the angus exclusive to the gay men or do you find a fair number of lesbos that either like to give it or receive it up the junction? If so, why? The idea of a lesbian putting on a fake penis just seems kind of silly. I watched a tik tok video recently where a guy was talking about getting with two womenz at once and he explained that one girl put on a strap on and went to pound town on the other girl or him, it wasn’t clear, but anyway, the girl wearing the strap on, pretended to orgasm that fella got so mad. He asked the girl why the hell are you pretending to nut when there are none? It was a laugh riot I mean a real knee slapper.
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 9:27:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 10:32:04 AM EDT
[#21]
I can sure tell some people haven’t been around gay people before, especially conservative gay people. One of my best friends is a gay woman. Great motocross rider and mechanic. She’s an athlete and fitness fanatic. Into mountain biking like me. She doesn’t get in your face with her “gayness”, she’s just a cool person. Dresses like a “girl” and isn’t “butch”, but is just not into men. Is in a relationship with a long time partner. Different strokes, I don’t care.
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 11:33:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gitarmac] [#22]
Ok, I answered the questions. I think we can lock it down now and get back to shooting trespassers, Trump threads, and fad diets. I hope this was informative. Probably should have posted a warning but at least there are no pics.
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 12:18:37 PM EDT
[#23]
I don't know how I missed this thread. One of the most adventurous and wildest woman I've been with in bed was a 72 year old (I'm 66). Age is just a number.
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 1:08:49 PM EDT
[#24]
op request
Page / 11
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top