Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:50:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you ever had sex with a man , I’ve worked with a few Lesbos's in the past and they have told me they enjoy penetration just not with a man .
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:57:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Have you ever had sex with a man , I’ve worked with a few Lesbos's in the past and they have told me they enjoy penetration just not with a man .
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:10:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By StraightShootinGal:

Uh, you do realize that I'm  joking....

But really, I have a sister who just turned 60 and while not a lesbian, I heard she gets her groove on with young boys

ETA: i dare not discuss "dating" with her cuz I don't know the details or mechanics.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kalahnikid:

Annnnd, this is where I call "troll"...cuz no way older lesbians want sex as a priority. Most wanna just sit around, hold hands and talk about feeeeings all day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW9ldyS9qHE

Shoot, even most straight women fall into that crap as they age.

If OP is a troll shes playing the long con because she has talked about being a lesbian on here for 20+ years, and she posted pics of herself when she got her last knee replacement.

Uh, you do realize that I'm  joking....

But really, I have a sister who just turned 60 and while not a lesbian, I heard she gets her groove on with young boys

ETA: i dare not discuss "dating" with her cuz I don't know the details or mechanics.

You may not want to know the details! Local woman, probably 60ish, divorced, bit of a boozer, hired young guys (20-somethings) to "help with yard work", which appeared to be grooming them for other "work". She eventually had a series of young guys "renting a room" from her. Not a whale but not exactly attractive, just a raunchy old cougar.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:22:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Join date, post count.

Also gayer than cum on a mustache, but OP glad you found someone.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:25:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By RedAngus:

I’m not judging, but not gonna lie…I just threw up a little.

I guess you can add lesbians to the list of cross fitters, vegans, and Navy SEALs.  They’re gonna let you know, whether you wanted to or not.
View Quote

Okay, if you tasted a little vomit...it's the cedar smell, isn't it? Going down on a coochie that smells like cedar would take some getting used to, but certainly not enough to make a man puke. Hey, at least the damn thing is slicked off. Wouldn't it be worse if it smelled like cedar AND was all grizzled and matted up like an old wormy mare's tail?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:29:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By rtlm:
Monday morning coffee

Attachment Attached File
View Quote

That's mean. OP is happy with Granny Clampett, and now you've gone and made her lust after hot young sloots.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:48:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By RTX:

That's mean. OP is happy with Granny Clampett, and now you've gone and made her lust after hot young sloots.  
View Quote

I love the smell of fresh cut cedar
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:58:36 AM EDT
[#8]
I missed most of the thread so I don't know if anybody else made the joke about roasting beans.

I'm not surprised that old women like sex. My mom is 73 and I cringe at how much she talks about it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:06:37 AM EDT
[#9]
WTF is this forum coming to?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:06:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:15:42 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

And moth balls.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:24:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By FloydGeneBallin:
View Quote

Dude, you ain't seen nothing yet.

You missed the West Texas Granny Tranny, TheWind, a swinging pool party invite, a couple Cockpocalypses and a lot more.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:07:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By SiVisPacem:

You missed the West Texas Granny Tranny, TheWind, a swinging pool party invite, a couple Cockpocalypses and a lot more.
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/ARFCOM-101/5-872990/&page=23#i89387537
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:13:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By gitarmac:

I'll bet the gays care that they are conservative.

The way some people (gay) react if you don't conform to the handbook is crazy.
View Quote

Could be, I’ve never asked the question
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:14:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Klee:

I know it sucks just as bad, I had a coworker going through it.

She was not the mother, her soon to be ex wife was.

She got hammered with child support, had to give her new truck to the wife and was generally fucked over financially just like guys usually are.

Marriage is a contract no matter who is involved and at least one person usually gets screwed when it ends.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HappyCamel:
Is gay divorce gayer than regular divorce?

She got hammered with child support, had to give her new truck to the wife and was generally fucked over financially just like guys usually are.

Marriage is a contract no matter who is involved and at least one person usually gets screwed when it ends.

Here's where I get lost in 'gay' female divorce.  How do the courts decide which female to screw over?   Roll dice?  I mean come on, there's no man to screw over so who gets it dry and dirty?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:16:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:34:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:47:30 AM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

I've heard through semi reliable sources that you go out into the woods, yell " I break with thee, I break with thee, I break with thee" then throw dog crap on their shoes and that's the end of it
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:06:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By bmarshall1:

Here's where I get lost in 'gay' female divorce.  How do the courts decide which female to screw over?   Roll dice?  I mean come on, there's no man to screw over so who gets it dry and dirty?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bmarshall1:

Wouldn’t it be whoever has the better job?    Idk.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:16:01 AM EDT
[#20]
I cannot imagine how hard it must be to date as an even slightly conservative gay person.

Glad you found someone you enjoy spending your time with OP
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:16:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:37:27 AM EDT
[#22]

Okay, if you tasted a little vomit...it's the cedar smell, isn't it? Going down on a coochie that smells like cedar would take some getting used to, but certainly not enough to make a man puke. Hey, at least the damn thing is slicked off. Wouldn't it be worse if it smelled like cedar AND was all grizzled and matted up like an old wormy mare's tail?
View Quote

Ya' gotta love an optimistic attitude
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:49:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Never in my life did I think I would stumble into a thread from a elder lesbo.. Talking about bedding down an even elderer lesbo. and the condition of the elderer lebos vajene.. Nope.. That wasnt on my bingo card at all.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 11:38:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By cranberry1:
Have you ever had sex with a man , I've worked with a few Lesbos's in the past and they have told me they enjoy penetration just not with a man .
View Quote

Already answered but yes.

I don't think I adequately related how 74 year old has the body (the part under the clothes) of a much much younger woman. It was shocking to tell the truth.

When I was a little kid growing up in PA my parents had a restaurant with attached apartments. A Catholic family lived in one of them.

I went somewhere with the family, not sure where, it might have been to go to the spring for water. This is a very isolated and rural part of PA in the mountains.

We had to stop to pee. The grandma/matriarch was there with others in the family. She hiked up her skirt to pee and apparently I looked. I was not prepared for what I saw, there was a purple thing, I think it was the man in the boat. Everything was all old and shit.

So that was a little traumatic. Maybe the lady had weird junk her entire life, I don't know.

But I now know that is not always the case. But the contrast between the parts that baked in the sun for 74 years and the parts that didn't defies reality.

That last one was 11 years younger than me. Never again. No more children. If you're under 70 you're too young .
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 11:48:29 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

It was just a hint of cedar. Probably has a cedar chest of drawers or something.

Also not grizzled or otherwise unpleasant.

I have a friend, a guy, we went to college together. He has very poor personal hygiene. It's so bad that when we carpooled to go home (we were from the same town) the car would reek for days.

Somehow he found a willing female and they actually got married. He managed to put a baby in her.

Before the baby I went to visit and there was a note in the bathroom that said "brushing our teeth makes them happy".

That was there because he never brushed his teeth. Or cleaned his ears. She was trying to train him, which of course didn't go well and they eventually broke up. They still did things together like family vacations and stuff.

Anyhoo, there are people out there that have poor hygiene and one of the things I thought about before we met was of those people.

But happy to say this was not the case. It might have been some kind of scented oil, I have some that smells like an attic, it's simply called "wood"

But it was so slight so I don't really know. There was no funk or butt thing going on.

Yay
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 11:49:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Is it true that it's like trying to open up a grill cheese sandwich?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 12:12:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By FS7:
I missed most of the thread so I don't know if anybody else made the joke about roasting beans.

I'm not surprised that old women like sex. My mom is 73 and I cringe at how much she talks about it.
View Quote

Pics of mom?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 12:12:57 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

You said "coming"
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 12:13:25 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Don't forget the brother fucker
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 12:17:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By jalcon9:
Is it true that it's like trying to open up a grill cheese sandwich?
View Quote

Nope. The bartholin gland kind of quits working at some point. Which is both good and bad I guess. There isn't a big mess or wet spot in the bed, you can apply the lube of your choice.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 12:21:57 PM EDT
[#31]
OP, you seem pretty cool and actually remind me of a good friend of mine that's a lesbian.  She's the "man" in the relationship, and I gave her some tools and have helped walk her through some projects.  Good sense of humor, likes pussy and isn't part of the Alphabet Mafia.

Here's a raunchy lezbo joke for ya:
What do two lesbians do on a date when they're both on the rag?

Finger painting
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 12:40:19 PM EDT
[#32]

Pics of mom?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FS7:

Pics of mom?

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 12:48:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Aha, now we're getting down to business. No cobwebs, no old people smell. Also no hair.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 12:49:08 PM EDT
[#34]

Mac is my initials and I use to play the guitar. I hate my stupid screen name but it could be worse.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By denverdan:
Huh, I thought you were a dude named Mac or some shit.

Anyway carry on. I believe I have all the info I need. Perhaps more than that actually.

Mac is my initials and I use to play the guitar. I hate my stupid screen name but it could be worse.

You are doing just fine, mac.
You have certainly put in your time / paid your dues. I figgered out that you are a lady many years ago.
And a screen name / handle is just that.
Dont let anybody give you any shit.
In the beginning, I was kinda an asshole, and you and DK-Prof sorta straightened me out, sorta.

I will always remember that.

Cheers.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:15:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By wpsharpshooter:
Never in my life did I think I would stumble into a thread from a elder lesbo.. Talking about bedding down an even elderer lesbo. and the condition of the elderer lebos vajene.. Nope.. That wasnt on my bingo card at all.
View Quote
The whole box o' chocolates deal.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:18:36 PM EDT
[#36]
OP - now that you have had a date, have you two worked out who will be moving in with whom? I heard that women cohabitate after the first meeting so I was just wondering?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:20:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Sure, sure.  The guy who found an artillery round in his attic gets locked for trolling, yet we get 9 pages of THIS.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:26:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Dam17er:
OP, you seem pretty cool and actually remind me of a good friend of mine that's a lesbian.  She's the "man" in the relationship, and I gave her some tools and have helped walk her through some projects.  Good sense of humor, likes pussy and isn't part of the Alphabet Mafia.

Here's a raunchy lezbo joke for ya:
What do two lesbians do on a date when they're both on the rag?

Finger painting
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:28:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By us-kiwi:

You are doing just fine, mac.
You have certainly put in your time / paid your dues. I figgered out that you are a lady many years ago.
And a screen name / handle is just that.
Dont let anybody give you any shit.
In the beginning, I was kinda an asshole, and you and DK-Prof sorta straightened me out, sorta.

I will always remember that.

Cheers.
View Quote

I don't remember any of that. I don't take the web seriously, at least not anymore. I have a chitinous exoskeleton.

I have no shits to give. Obviously
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:31:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:

Nah I figured she was a woman, but I'm always surprised at the average age on here. I forget about that a lot.

Forums > Facebook groups or discord groups
View Quote

Lol, what is the average age on here?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:31:50 PM EDT
[#41]
(with beans I roast myself)
View Quote

The coffee beans or THE bean?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:37:08 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

From one wood cutter to another. Cedar is super sweet smelling when cut and then burned.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:37:27 PM EDT
[#43]
I often think g.d. needs more lesbian threads.  Thanks for delivering op, hope you find some happiness.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:37:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Janden:
OP - now that you have had a date, have you two worked out who will be moving in with whom? I heard that women cohabitate after the first meeting so I was just wondering?
View Quote

Yeah, the last time there was cohabitation way too early. Now that I've had the house to myself I don't want cohabitating at all.

But extended visits might work. I have a spare room with my weights and stuff, I can put a bed in there.

But not too much, don't want too much comfort.

But the reality is, people don't have as many years in them as they think, and 74 is a pretty long haul. Heck, my friend that just had a stroke is 66 and now in a wheelchair. She was the last person I would expect to have a stroke.  After a certain age "long term relationship" takes on a different meaning.

When I shop I stock up on consumables, because two is one and one is none. There are things I likely will never have to purchase again, like garbage bags. I scored vacuum bags for my miele at a thrift shop, I'm pretty sure I'm set for life.

Whomever finds my body is going to have a blast going through my things. I thought of making a diary of lies so people can read it and go "wait . .  . what! . . . "
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:38:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Sierradyne:

View All Quotes

I roast my own coffee. I'm a doomsday prepper in my spare time
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:40:17 PM EDT
[#46]

From one wood cutter to another. Cedar is super sweet smelling when cut and then burned.
View Quote

I just remembered, she said she did wood burning.

I knew someone a long time ago that built their house with cedar. They had cedar paneling on the walls.  It sounds better than it was
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:43:12 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

Wrong bean!

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:46:15 PM EDT
[#48]

Nope. The bartholin gland kind of quits working at some point. Which is both good and bad I guess. There isn't a big mess or wet spot in the bed, you can apply the lube of your choice.
View Quote

So like a "day old grill cheese sandwich"
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:47:42 PM EDT
[#49]
OP:
2 questions,
1st Question: so you don’t do dudes, but what if the dude was a soft ass super feminine guy that does pronouns and enjoys musicals and such. Would an old lesbo go for that kind of deal.
2nd Question if a device is being deployed, how much Lube are you going through on a 74yr old cooter in a months time?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 1:47:58 PM EDT
[#50]

I knew someone a long time ago that built their house with cedar. They had cedar paneling on the walls.  It sounds better than it was
View All Quotes

Cedar and juniper has a sweet aroma to them. Certain junipers when you cut them and then leave them to dry out can emit a sweet aroma that will have you wondering if a woman is getting moist.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top