BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 12:38:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why is it that whenever we say "well we have the guns" Democrats reply "Military" or "Nukes".
View Quote

Because stupid statements often generate stupid replies.  

Link Posted: 4/5/2024 1:09:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

They are going to repeal the 2A, eventually. The fact that you can't see that is what is really scary here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  Why the hell does everyone here get all frothy at the mouth over “repeal the 2A” talk?  It’s never going to happen.

If a dem pres/Congress wanted to, they could make semiautos and magazines NFA items and adjust the tax for about 90 years’ inflation.  But they don’t want to.  They want the issue to beat Repubs with.   They don’t want a federal law for abortions.  They want the issue to beat Repubs with.

They are going to repeal the 2A, eventually. The fact that you can't see that is what is really scary here.

They will never get 3/4 of the states on board. Not if they added 50 more blue states.  If “should you be able to own a gun” is a yes/no question, hell even 80% of liberals think the answer is yes.  Why?  They still want to be able to have a gun.  It’s just you that needs to be disarmed or certain things restricted.  

Link Posted: 4/5/2024 1:15:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

So what you're telling me is, my AR-15 isn't a military grade weapon after all?

Imagine that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Imagine that.

Nations using tanks and planes to take away their citizens rights certainly makes a point of why people have a right to bazookas and anti aircraft guns or missiles
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 1:16:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh wtf. Enforce the laws already on the books asshole. Stop de funding the police and fixed your failed policies. Murder is already illegal.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 1:17:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Joke's on them.  Right to keep and bear arms was never dependant on the 2A.  2A was just an advertisement as to something not to do if a future King George didn't want to get shot in the face for trying to disarm the people
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 1:18:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Yawn
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 1:23:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I guess that dumb cunt doesn’t realize our military didn’t do real hot against cave dwellers that think goats are sexy.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 1:23:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Why is it that whenever we say "well we have the guns" Democrats reply "Military" or "Nukes". I mean if people can't see what the Democrats and some Republicans have planned, I just don't know what to say.
View Quote

Because there is no limit to the resources or number of people they are willing to sacrifice to exterminate any way of life other than the one they sacrifice themselves to.

When they say "how many children have to die", read it as " how many children do they have to kill" before you give them what they want.  Because they will not address criminals and mental health issues that drive gun violence, until they have gotten the disarmament of the people.  The whole point of their approach is to create the dysfunction as a pretext for political action.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 1:25:32 PM EDT
[#9]
She can get on Deez Nutts!
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 1:27:07 PM EDT
[#10]
They're all take and no give. And I don't think they have any grounds to take anything. So, in short, F off.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 1:29:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Lol at lefty hysterics and their little foot-stomping tantrums.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 1:39:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
My proposal: Fuck off.
View Quote

only reasonable gun control is ZERO!
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 1:41:00 PM EDT
[#13]
You know what happens when we can't buy guns?

More time to spend on other hobbies.  Like blinding IR lasers.

Link Posted: 4/5/2024 1:43:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You know what happens when we can't buy guns?

More time to spend on other hobbies.  Like blinding IR lasers.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/aa_tCzIMJjE/maxresdefault.jpg
View Quote

We need molecular disruptors now
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 2:27:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Bitch be mad, and Fenix Ammunition jumps in and replies.

I don't know how to make this anymore clear.

If you gun nuts do not come to table on reasonable efforts to control and regulate guns, Democrats can and will abolish 2A if they get the power.

That is not their current intent but if you idiots continue to act like innocent dead people don't matter at the hands of a right you have?

I can assure you, this country will eventually ban them completely.

Want to keep your right to bear arms?

Then be a supportive part of whatever regulations are needed to keep them out of the hands of those who shouldn't have them.

I don't give a shit what "right" you "think" was given to you by being born American but they were all written by man and can be taken from you by man.

Why would we "come to the table" with you, when we already have the guns sweetheart?

How do you think that discussion goes, in your deluded mind?

Just imagine how long these white suburban Xanax consoomers would last in Sarajevo circa 1992, lol.
View Quote

She needs to come and take them, and should be the first one through the door when they're doing it.

Link Posted: 4/5/2024 2:30:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Why am I supposed to give a shit what some random person on the internet thinks? Her opinion is as valuable to me as that of a feral methhead having an argument with a stop sign.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 2:38:29 PM EDT
[#17]
some kinda red flag bait
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 2:41:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

All based on "survey" and other "data" that is extremely suspect.  The actual numbers could 50% higher or more.
View Quote

Of course its not accurate. Gun reporting tends to bias low, which mames these aleady obscene  numbers  better
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 2:44:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Why are we giving these idiot attention?
View Quote

It’s a psyop run by glowies
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 2:45:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
They're all take and no give. And I don't think they have any grounds to take anything. So, in short, F off.
View Quote

Exactly.

I avoid people like that in real life, but I've had a few online discussions where someone mentions the words "reasonable" or "compromise" in the realm of gun rights. I've said a few times that I am reasonable and I am willing to compromise... what do I get out of it? What are y'all willing to give me if I were to give up something? There's no answer.

They don't really mean compromise, because that means that each side gets some, but not all, of what they want. Their "offers" never include any concessions to gun rights - never. If you press them on that, they'll report your posts, insult you, and/or stop replying. They don't provide any answers, because they don't have any.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 2:45:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Bad things happen when you give up yer guns.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 2:52:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Please further define gun nut?

??

Link Posted: 4/5/2024 2:55:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Give Russia, North Korea, Iran, and whatever other countries that can’t stand America a list of Democrat run cities that have gun free zones and let their militias pay a “visit” for a few weeks and see what happens. My guess is that the Democrats/Liberals will find out the hard way that their collective overlords don’t give a damn about them they’ll be trying to get conservatives to help them out.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 3:09:28 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm happy to come to the table with my very reasonable starting point for negotiations to be that we repeal all gun laws.

Let's see the democrats make some concessions this time around instead of gun owners making all the compromises.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 3:12:20 PM EDT
[#25]
They are engagement farming and you are putting money in their pocket by posting it here.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 3:22:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Main reason why I never give it a thought. There's already 100's of millions of guns, and there's nothing you can do about it, other than maybe stop selling new ones.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 3:25:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

"I would have our government commit mass murder to stop gun violence and they can do it because they're better armed" is an argument for expanded civilian weapons rights, not against them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For those without twitter, that twat-bot is nuts.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/38726/1000009872_jpg-3178533.JPG

"I would have our government commit mass murder to stop gun violence and they can do it because they're better armed" is an argument for expanded civilian weapons rights, not against them.

Agreed....

If the military is lead to commit mass murder on it's own people I have some hope as the pull out of Afghan was enough to show this administration would have a hard time making anything happen with any desired outcome even if handed the map of how to do it.  I mean will Austin even show up....or do some more "no call no shows."
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 3:26:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I would love to explain to this dipshit who and what the problem is . I could even draw pictures . I could show them the data . I aint givin up shit , faggot . I get the feeling she doesn’t have a clue what she’s talking about.
View Quote

Most criminals fear getting shot doing criminal stuff, makes since why she wants them banned......

(I think that is an AI bot at this point but brain damage is hard to overcome)
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 3:47:42 PM EDT
[#29]
I left a ‘get fucked’ Tweet like most others, but I really think this is just a huge troll job.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 3:53:40 PM EDT
[#30]
She's an attention whore, and you guys are giving her attention.
Congratulations, I guess.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 3:56:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Nations using tanks and planes to take away their citizens rights certainly makes a point of why people have a right to bazookas and anti aircraft guns or missiles
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Imagine that.

Would be damn tough to do much w/ tanks in an urban environment w/ 3d printers and drones available.    They'd spontaneously blow up on a regular basis.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 4:04:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

They will never get 3/4 of the states on board. Not if they added 50 more blue states.  If “should you be able to own a gun” is a yes/no question, hell even 80% of liberals think the answer is yes.  Why?  They still want to be able to have a gun.  It’s just you that needs to be disarmed or certain things restricted.  
View Quote

The question would specify autoloaders & mag capacity, maybe throw in a "military features" list, & they would gobble it up.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 4:05:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Anyone else remember the Cake Story?

https://www.guntalk.com/post/why-we-wont-compromise-the-cake-story

I want ALL of my cake back. And fuck you for taking as much as you did...
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 4:15:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Pendulum theory is a cope.  It's bullshit.

Moving the Overton Window step by step, OTOH, is not bullshit.  We've seen it work.  Against us.
View Quote

Ok, let's see you kick things off then.

I believe more and more people are waking up to the BS and are getting angry. Parents suddenly found themselves labeled as terrorists for speaking out a school board meeting.
Criminals are being coddled and victims punished.

I think we are approaching a tipping point.

It isn't a cope, it's an observation.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 4:24:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Why is it that whenever we say "well we have the guns" Democrats reply "Military" or "Nukes". I mean if people can't see what the Democrats and some Republicans have planned, I just don't know what to say.
View Quote

I think it's partly because many of them hope to be able to exterminate us.

I think this is also behind the hard push to "diversify" the military. Military folks are traditionally conservative and patriotic. Purple hairs and trannys weren't clamoring to serve the country they hate, were they?They really, really want a military that *could* be hostile to Conservative, patriotic Americans.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 4:32:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 4:50:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Here's the deal.  They are afraid.  They keep touting the military will kick everyone's ass.  If that was the case they wouldn't keep calling for disarmament.  Instead, they don't have the confidence in the military they project and need all means of resistance squashed.
View Quote
The military?  The US military?  Afghan Goat Fuckers entered the chat.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 4:56:45 PM EDT
[#38]
“Reasonable” means they come back next year, the year after that, the year after that wanting more…………until they take it all.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 4:59:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Please further define gun nut?

??

View Quote

It is like a rivet with 6 sides on the shoulder thing that goes up, right next to the 30 rounds per squeeze magazine clip.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 5:11:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Come to the table on tyranny?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 6:50:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Most folks who want "compromise" want everyone else to "compromise" to their position.  There really isn't any compromise, they just use that word so they don't sound as much like they are demanding.

A true compromise would mean you give them something they want, and they give you something you want.  Having everything go one way is not compromise.

For example, if national background checks are demanded, then perhaps in exchange give national right to carry without a permit required and waive any waiting periods for purchase.  Anyone who has passed a national background check would then automatically qualify for a national carry permit, and be able to purchase any firearm without a waiting period.

Or, if one side demands firearms qualification, they would make select fire weapons available to anyone who has passed the qualification WITHOUT a transfer tax or other additional background check.  

Link Posted: 4/5/2024 6:51:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
This.  The day the 2A is repealed is the day it’s most relevant.
View Quote

The statement I heard was "whenever you feel the need to start hiding or burying your firearms is precisely when you need to keep them close".
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 6:52:52 PM EDT
[#43]
I would absolutely hatefuck this chick.

She’s schooling goons.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 6:53:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Well we can just repeal the 19th. That should make her happy.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 6:56:41 PM EDT
[#45]
They have great marketing.

I bought ammo from them the last time they stirred the pot.

This is tempting me to buy more.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 7:00:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

My sentiments exactly. These Marxist fuckers need to be put down, metaphorically speaking of course...
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 7:00:33 PM EDT
[#47]
It takes a bit more than one Party in control DUMB FUCK!
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 7:54:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
No regulation will keep them out of anyone's hands who wants them.  

Pass all the laws you want.  It ain't gonna hurt my blood pressure.
View Quote

It worked so well with the War on drugs. Am I right?
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 11:17:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ok. Challenge for the day!

Take this near perfect retort and make it even more to the point without losing its essential goodness

Good luck haha

If brevity is the soul of wit, he's just about nailed it

Anti 2a crazy white women:  gfy
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top