Link Posted: 10/28/2018 9:09:20 PM EDT
[#2]
And electricity.

Lots of electricity.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 9:13:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd bet one in fifty could climb that fence with a rope and grappling hook.
View Quote
I'm going with this.   Most people are not fit enough or have the skills to climb a fence that tall, grappling hook or no grappling hook.

Hell, most people wouldn't cross that fence with an extension ladder.  Do YOU wanna jump down from that height?

That height is sufficient that jumping from it probably has a 30 percent chance of a fatal outcome and a 1 percent chance of walking away with zero injuries.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 9:53:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
And electricity.

Lots of electricity.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 10:31:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The problem with these measures is that the second the Dems have control again, a stroke of a pen ends all of it.  Tearing down a physical wall is going to be much harder to do without larger public backlash.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
walls wont fix anything so it doesnt matter
I completely agree
We need to de-incentivize the reason for coming in the first place
End chain migration
End birth right citizenship (although I'm not a fan of this I can see the merit)
End welfare for any able bodied persons
Heavy fines for folks that use illegal labor
Create a database for employers to check work eligibility and require them to use it to hire
Just some ideas
The problem with these measures is that the second the Dems have control again, a stroke of a pen ends all of it.  Tearing down a physical wall is going to be much harder to do without larger public backlash.
Valid point
Good, let’s do all of the above and wall
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 10:52:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'll second that, but add in pike poles with impaled heads/skulls with rotting flesh for the ravens and vultures to pick at.

Nothing says 'Cross these borders at ye own peril' better than impaled heads/skulls with rotting flesh for the ravens and vultures to pick at.

Maybe even put sombreros on some of them for added visual effect.
View Quote
No worries im sure pedo will slip get his head stuck between the slats and hang himself and then you have the effect you are looking to get.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:38:04 AM EDT
[#7]
I think the Theodosian walls would be a start.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top