Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 9/8/2024 11:55:29 AM EDT
Springfield Ohio, town w/60k residents had 20,000 Haitians dumped on them in the past few years. Besides eating pets, they harass people, check out their children, and generally seem to be a repulsive nuisance.

A lot of tweets in this, hopefully I wont have to edit it too much since I dont always get those to work right

Woman with Hatians in her yard harassing her and her husband, forcing them to move

Guy who says its common to see hatians cutting the heads off ducks and geese in the park. There are a few tweets I read but cant find, like one where haitns were pulled over and had the back of their car full of cats and dogs.  

Random example of behavior that seems typical

Missive that someone wrote to the hatians to help them integrate. They sound delightful.

BONUS ARTICLE!!!! Animal Sacrifice by new immigrant Indians is starting in Queens New York. Such Richness and Diversity the world has never known!

animal sacrifices on the rise in Queens with chickens, pigs being tortured in ‘twisted’ rituals

Animal sacrifices are surging in Queens, with chickens, pigs and rats being tortured, mutilated or killed in “twisted” religious rituals in parkland surrounding Jamaica Bay, The Post has learned.

In a little over a month, at least nine wounded animals or carcasses have been discovered in the federally-managed Spring Creek Park in Howard Beach and the Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge in Broad Channel — including five live pigs with partially severed ears.

Creatures recovered from the revolting scene also include a near-dead baby rat tied up in a bag with chicken bones; a freshly-decapitated chicken head; a live hen in distress; and a dead dog with its neck snapped.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:02:52 PM EDT
[#1]
We won’t last another 20 years before something drastic happens
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:03:37 PM EDT
[#2]
again?
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:04:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Let them eat all of the Canada Geese that they can stand.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:06:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Trash people .
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:07:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MrMackey:
View Quote

Americans will be ‘nice’ til it’s time to be Not Nice.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:08:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:

Americans will be 'nice' til it's time to be Not Nice.
View Quote
Shit doesn't work that way. We'll already be a minority by that point, and get our shit pushed in.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:10:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Tim_the_enchanter:
View Quote

Yeah, I’m kinda willing to give them a pass on this one thing.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:11:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:11:12 PM EDT
[#9]
20 years?  More like 18 months.

Remember Barbecue and his cannibal gang in Haiti?  When they run out of birds and pets they'll move right on to long pork.

Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:11:55 PM EDT
[#10]
You can thank a Democrat for this mess.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:15:08 PM EDT
[#11]
I can't imagine stealing and eating someone's pet dog is going to be appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:19:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By hatidua:
I can't imagine stealing and eating someone's pet dog is going to be appreciated.
View Quote

Ya….. would get ugly quick
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:20:52 PM EDT
[#13]
You get more of what you reward.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:21:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SS65] [#14]
Originally Posted By Palm:
View Quote
Not just this mess. And he'll yes- they have to go back. And "principled" N_T's need to wake the fuck up.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:22:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Third world people have no business being let loose in a first world society. They will NEVER conform or be able to live in it without government assistance for food, housing, medical and every thing else.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:24:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Diversity is our strength.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:26:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:27:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Global_Cooling] [#18]
At least they're not eating Americans, for now.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:33:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:37:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By MaxFenig:

Ya .. would get ugly quick
View Quote
They already killed someone's cat. I don't know how they could just take that. If it was me, I'd be going to jail if I came home to a bunch of Haitians killing my pet.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:38:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:40:38 PM EDT
[#22]
At least they're not eating people here... yet.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:41:02 PM EDT
[#23]
A handful of men can fix the problem.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:41:33 PM EDT
[#24]
All men are created equal, and diversity is our strength.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:43:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Lucifer_Sam:
Springfield Ohio, town w/60k residents had 20,000 Haitians dumped on them in the past few years. Besides eating pets, they harass people, check out their children, and generally seem to be a repulsive nuisance.

A lot of tweets in this, hopefully I wont have to edit it too much since I dont always get those to work right

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GWznQBwawAAgi1s?format=jpg&name=large

Woman with Hatians in her yard harassing her and her husband, forcing them to move

Guy who says its common to see hatians cutting the heads off ducks and geese in the park. There are a few tweets I read but cant find, like one where haitns were pulled over and had the back of their car full of cats and dogs.  

Random example of behavior that seems typical

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GW57nDYWAAAuyOb?format=jpg&name=900x900

Missive that someone wrote to the hatians to help them integrate. They sound delightful.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GW4xjCRW4AAw8hR?format=jpg&name=large

BONUS ARTICLE!!!! Animal Sacrifice by new immigrant Indians is starting in Queens New York. Such Richness and Diversity the world has never known!

animal sacrifices on the rise in Queens with chickens, pigs being tortured in ‘twisted’ rituals

Animal sacrifices are surging in Queens, with chickens, pigs and rats being tortured, mutilated or killed in “twisted” religious rituals in parkland surrounding Jamaica Bay, The Post has learned.

In a little over a month, at least nine wounded animals or carcasses have been discovered in the federally-managed Spring Creek Park in Howard Beach and the Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge in Broad Channel — including five live pigs with partially severed ears.

Creatures recovered from the revolting scene also include a near-dead baby rat tied up in a bag with chicken bones; a freshly-decapitated chicken head; a live hen in distress; and a dead dog with its neck snapped.
View Quote
View Quote

Those city council people don't care.... Sitting up their all smug and high and mighty!
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:47:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Well at least they're not stealing peoples legs and eating them.

Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:48:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Expel all of them.  By force if needed.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:48:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Palm:
View Quote
They can be removed too.  Fuck em.  They arent Americans.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:51:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Tim_the_enchanter:
View Quote

Should they police up the heads that they cut off at the local park or leave them there?
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:51:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:55:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: runcible] [#31]
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:
Originally Posted By MrMackey:
View Quote
Americans will be ‘nice’ til it’s time to be Not Nice.
View Quote
The time to "not be nice anymore" was two decades ago or more.
Until the economy collapses and the grid goes down, people aren't going to do anything.
As long as people have something to lose, they ain't doing shit.

Originally Posted By KoolOperator:
View Quote
What are a handful of men going to accomplish?
The only way this gets fixed is if millions of people are... not around anymore. Millions.
You should admit your situation. There would be more dignity in it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:58:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By manderson1911:
Diversity is our strength.
View Quote

When the left says "our" in this phrase, they are referring to the ruling elite.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:58:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
They already killed someone's cat. I don't know how they could just take that. If it was me, I'd be going to jail if I came home to a bunch of Haitians killing my pet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MaxFenig:

Ya .. would get ugly quick

Don't tell anyone about the cat.

Don't get caught.

Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:59:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Call the 1 800 for poaching
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 12:59:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By KoolOperator:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:02:18 PM EDT
[#36]
As usual, the pro-immigrant people are claiming that the immigrants were needed to fill jobs.  

As usual, the question is then "Why the fuck wouldn't you want those jobs to go to unemployed Americans?".

Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:02:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jambalaya] [#37]
Originally Posted By runcible:
Until the economy collapses and the grid goes down, people aren't going to do anything.
View Quote

I remember growing up in the 80's "gangs" were in the news.  And even back then as an adolescent kid, I thought to myself how silly it was that gangs were a problem.  All people would have to do is rise up en masse and take out the gangs.  I was sure this would happen.

But it never did.  People just tolerated them.  And it seems American tolerance for criminal and cultural bullshit knows no bounds.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:04:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: odiedodi] [#38]
Originally Posted By MtnMusic:
As usual, the pro-immigrant people are claiming that the immigrants were needed to fill jobs.  

As usual, the question is then "Why the fuck wouldn't you want those jobs to go to unemployed Americans?".

https://www.e-education.psu.edu/geog486/sites/www.e-education.psu.edu.geog486/files/Lesson_03/Images/unemployment_remake.PNG
View Quote
A us company is getting paid by the Feds to deliberately give jobs to foreigners. I Posted the thread yesterday and I'm trying to find it again. Your government wants you starved and homeless.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:04:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By cpl_fisher:
Call the 1 800 for poaching
View Quote

You'd get in trouble for racism. We all Britain now
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:06:05 PM EDT
[#40]
All cultures are equal.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:06:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Here it is.

Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:08:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Ducks and geese are federally protected migratory game birds. Are the game wardens in Ohio scared?
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:08:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Jambalaya:

I remember growing up in the 80's "gangs" were in the news.  And even back then as an adolescent kid, I thought to myself how silly it was that gangs were a problem.  All people would have to do is rise up en masse and take out the gangs.  I was sure this would happen.

But it never did.  People just tolerated them.  And it seems American tolerance for criminal and cultural bullshit knows no bounds.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jambalaya:
Originally Posted By runcible:

According to various sources, the average IQ in Haiti is in high 60's, low 70's. By Western standards, they're essentially retarded.
The 20,000 people the feds dumped in this town will never be able to stand on their own two feet in our society.
The taxpayers will be responsible for them for the rest of their lives.
This has been going on for a long time now, and no one's done shit.

Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:11:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By HunterFisher:
Ducks and geese are federally protected migratory game birds. Are the game wardens in Ohio scared?
View Quote

Yes, they don't want to become dessert.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:13:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By HunterFisher:
View Quote
They won't do shit. The last thing they'd hear is a machete cutting through bone and angry French noises.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:14:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Here it is.

View Quote

What does it say we can't see the whole thing unless we register..
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:16:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By realwar:

What does it say we can't see the whole thing unless we register..
View Quote
This should work, and suck less to read.
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1832295691605180713.html
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:18:20 PM EDT
[#48]
I feel for the citizens of that city and 20,000 Haitians is mind-boggling but 60,000 is not a small town, lol
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:19:03 PM EDT
[#49]
I guess this is how our society ends.
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 1:19:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Will the eat latern flies??
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top