BCM
User Panel

Page / 16
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:59:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Pointy elbows and too much ass.

(that concludes my regularly scheduled stereotypical GD response for the month of January).
View Quote

More for me
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 2:02:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

With a $B?
View Quote
tax free
https://militarypay.defense.gov/Pay/Special-and-Incentive-Pays/HDIP/
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 2:03:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Their 100KM drones are repurposed TU-141 reconnaissance aircraft from the 70's, after the first few made it in they would have definitely been shot down.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What if this from Ukraine?

They just talked about their 1000km drones and have a reason to attack Iran for all the drones being used on Ukraine via Russia.

Their 100KM drones are repurposed TU-141 reconnaissance aircraft from the 70's, after the first few made it in they would have definitely been shot down.

Sure doesn't look like a Tu-141 fuselage...

Firm that announced it also said it's capable of returning. Tu-141 is kind of a one way deal.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 2:05:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Am Yisrael Chai!

https://jr.co.il/prayers/hebrew-idf-prayer.jpg

תפילה לשלום חיילי צה"ל - שי אברמסון | Mi Sheberach L''Tzahal - Shai Abramson
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 2:07:04 AM EDT
[#5]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

(that concludes my regularly scheduled stereotypical GD response for the month of January).

More for me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqHcIXp57CQ

There are some amazing middle eastern women but IMO they're probably one of the ugliest by % groups I've ever experienced.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 2:11:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Also shoutout to all the lovely ladies in Israel    who made my surfing trip more than memorable
Real Axe, Israel! Surfing the Med with Occy, Creed and the Billabong team!
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 2:12:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Extensive and significant medical research. That is a benefit to the world.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's just the jews starting more bullshit so they can come begging for more handouts while contributing jack shit to thr world

Quoted for posterity . Also in to hear your contributions to the world. Top Jesus . I want to hear this.

Please tell me what Israel does for this country, please be specific

Extensive and significant medical research. That is a benefit to the world.

Weapons development and research as well.

Plus SodaStream.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 2:12:46 AM EDT
[#8]
(Removed, CoC-7,  knock off the trolling~guns762)
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 2:14:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

There are some amazing middle eastern women but IMO they're probably one of the ugliest by % groups I've ever experienced.
View Quote

Same for UK I’d see tons of meh women but then a spectacular gem in the crowd. Swedish women are generally better looking in average but a pain in the ass trying to strike up a conversation if you don’t know her or her friends or she’s not drunk. I’ve had some great times with busty Brits and busty Iranian women. I ain’t complaining
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 2:15:32 AM EDT
[#10]
(Removed-guns762)
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 2:16:49 AM EDT
[#11]
(Removed-guns762)
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 2:17:26 AM EDT
[#12]
(Removed-guns762)
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 2:27:13 AM EDT
[#13]
I see, this isn’t about the nuclear program, I didn’t realize anyone had gotten killed in the recent attacks https://www.timesofisrael.com/five-wounded-in-suspected-shooting-attack-in-jerusalem-assailant-shot/amp/
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 2:45:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Same for UK I'd see tons of meh women but then a spectacular gem in the crowd. Swedish women are generally better looking in average but a pain in the ass trying to strike up a conversation if you don't know her or her friends or she's not drunk. I've had some great times with busty Brits and busty Iranian women. I ain't complaining
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same for UK I'd see tons of meh women but then a spectacular gem in the crowd. Swedish women are generally better looking in average but a pain in the ass trying to strike up a conversation if you don't know her or her friends or she's not drunk. I've had some great times with busty Brits and busty Iranian women. I ain't complaining

On pure looks definately the UK is lacking.

We dealt with a lot of Iraqi nationals and they definitely follow the the whole the dad controls them until they marry off. We got offered 'deals' to marry Iraqi women. Some of whom I got to actually know fairly well. I'm sure they'd have made a good and loyal bride. Lots of GI's married girls they met in theatre in the past. Just no nice little skinny hotties
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 2:49:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I see, this isn’t about the nuclear program, I didn’t realize anyone had gotten killed in the recent attacks https://www.timesofisrael.com/five-wounded-in-suspected-shooting-attack-in-jerusalem-assailant-shot/amp/
View Quote

I think it was a combination of the nuclear program and the attacks by Iranian-funded, equipped and commanded terrorists.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 2:53:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Not positive, pretty sure they invented the cellphone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please tell me what Israel does for this country, please be specific

Not positive, pretty sure they invented the cellphone.

SIM cards I believe.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 2:58:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I understand that. Scroll back up to the post you quoted to see my thoughts on it.
View Quote

My immigration policy is a bit different from Biden’s
Sexy Kordish Music, Arabic Persian Dance Sexy ass
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 3:03:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the one place in Europe I visited that had the most consistently hot women was Estonia.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 3:03:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

We dealt with a lot of Iraqi nationals and they definitely follow the the whole the dad controls them until they marry off. We got offered 'deals' to marry Iraqi women. Some of whom I got to actually know fairly well. I'm sure they'd have made a good and loyal bride. Lots of GI's married girls they met in theatre in the past. Just no nice little skinny hotties
View Quote

I’ve had a couple conversations with Miss Iraq in Los Angeles after she fled to the USA but I tend to gravitate towards outliers whatever ethnic group I deal with but I did run into issues with the brothers of an Iranian ex girlfriend who was living in Europe before she moved to USA. Also a very attractive woman from Algeria living in France who expressed interest in me.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 3:11:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I think the one place in Europe I visited that had the most consistently hot women was Estonia.
View Quote

So far haven’t visited that area yet. Previously except work related, I doubled up on surf trips and women, even if it didn’t pan out - Australia but maybe in the future I’ll get to visit the Baltics. I’ve noticed a lot of hot Euro women are found at the holiday spots outside their home country, though 1/2 are already with a guy when they go.
Balearic Island | Cala Bassa Beach Club Ibiza | Ibiza Beach Party During Summer| Playa's de Ibiza
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 3:19:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Will be interesting to see if China takes advantage of the chaos and attacks Taiwan, and India and Pakistan get froggy,
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 3:22:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

My immigration policy is a bit different from Biden's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcDyPAzoRpU
View Quote
Then I don't know, my guy. I also enjoy their asses too. Any honest and reasonable man can admit when they see a fine ass. Ultimately the shaking of the anal region doesn't correlate with how they will ultimately act when they are on US soil as refugees. I can not sign off on the wholesale immigration of fine asses and damn my own people in the process.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 3:22:59 AM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More for me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqHcIXp57CQ

Is Karlie Kloss really 6'2"?
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 3:30:23 AM EDT
[#24]
(Removed-guns762)
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 3:34:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The plot thickens...

https://i.imgflip.com/795kab.jpg
View Quote

https://www.mapquest.com/us/oklahoma/batmans-gas-station-450085955
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 3:46:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I've had a couple conversations with Miss Iraq in Los Angeles after she fled to the USA but I tend to gravitate towards outliers whatever ethnic group I deal with but I did run into issues with the brothers of an Iranian ex girlfriend who was living in Europe before she moved to USA. Also a very attractive woman from Algeria living in France who expressed interest in me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've had a couple conversations with Miss Iraq in Los Angeles after she fled to the USA but I tend to gravitate towards outliers whatever ethnic group I deal with but I did run into issues with the brothers of an Iranian ex girlfriend who was living in Europe before she moved to USA. Also a very attractive woman from Algeria living in France who expressed interest in me.

Interestingly enough we ate at a real Korean place yesterday. I told my wife you know we're in the right spot when like half the people there are Koreans lol

Towards the end of the dinner a family group showed up where it was obvious it was retired military white guys with Korean wives and they had mixed kids with them. I told my wife she's lucky some German fraulein didn't get her hooks in me first.

Link Posted: 1/29/2023 3:48:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Then I don't know, my guy. I also enjoy their asses too. Any honest and reasonable man can admit when they see a fine ass. Ultimately the shaking of the anal region doesn't correlate with how they will ultimately act when they are on US soil as refugees. I can not sign off on the wholesale immigration of fine asses and damn my own people in the process.
View Quote

% wise we’re not talking high #s as attractive women of any nationality aren’t the majority of women whatever country were talking about but okay, psychology test requirement to weed out any femme fatales
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 3:49:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Is Karlie Kloss really 6'2"?
View Quote

She’s not only taller than me she’s hella hot in person although personality is kinda meh
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 3:57:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Interestingly enough we ate at a real Korean place yesterday. I told my wife you know we're in the right spot when like half the people there are Koreans lol

Towards the end of the dinner a family group showed up where it was obvious it was retired military white guys with Korean wives and they had mixed kids with them. I told my wife she's lucky some German fraulein didn't get her hooks in me first.

View Quote
The world is an oyster, there’s all kinds of beautiful variety, just picking the right woman as far as marriage is the trickier part, so count yourself lucky you’re not in the same boat as me and Johnny Depp.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 4:20:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The world is an oyster, there's all kinds of beautiful variety, just picking the right woman as far as marriage is the trickier part, so count yourself lucky you're not in the same boat as me and Johnny Depp.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The world is an oyster, there's all kinds of beautiful variety, just picking the right woman as far as marriage is the trickier part, so count yourself lucky you're not in the same boat as me and Johnny Depp.

I'm not familiar with your guys situations but I do have twin teenage boys at home and I would never dissuade them from joining the military and finding a wife overseas. Where we live isn't bad but given my own experience I've told them to go get lost and experience the world on their own.

I met my wife through the military it was just a contractors daughter
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 5:37:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
are we starting the Israeli-Iranian war thread yet?
View Quote

Anyone who posts in it will be labeled a Jew-bro by the smoothbrain droolers of GD.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:11:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Anyone who posts in it will be labeled a Jew-bro by the smoothbrain droolers of GD.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:11:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The world is my oyster https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBebpcZnYXI
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s the joke, but not really in practice.

I’m married to an Iraqi and the only hair on her body is her head and eyebrows.

I saw why Alexander went east.

For that puussaaayyy
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:20:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Someone tell that dipshit to turn off his nav lights and strobes if he’s going into combat.
View Quote

He didn't read the manual.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:46:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It isn’t going to be the latter. Dems have been shitting down the necks of Israelis non-stop since Barak Hussein O. was anointed president.  All for a woke-feeling hand job from Palestinians - shameful.  
View Quote

lol, the people of Israel voted in their own Liberal into office, so they must hate themselves.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:52:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

lol, the people of Israel voted in their own Liberal into office, so they must hate themselves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It isn’t going to be the latter. Dems have been shitting down the necks of Israelis non-stop since Barak Hussein O. was anointed president.  All for a woke-feeling hand job from Palestinians - shameful.  

Netanyahu is PM again, and looks like the Iranians found out.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 7:25:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
No not really at least nothing like you would see in the movies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

isnt there a big bunker complex at camp david?
No not really at least nothing like you would see in the movies.

There is a bunker at the Raven Rock complex just over the state line in PA.

There is no news on MSM this morning.

Was this whole thread just based on a fake tweet from someone?

What is going on?
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 7:52:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 8:02:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The snack bars have come home to roost
View Quote

Ha
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 8:12:32 AM EDT
[#40]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 8:16:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s the joke, but not really in practice.

I’m married to an Iraqi and the only hair on her body is her head and eyebrows.

I fapped
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 8:44:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe so, but at the same time, there is a cult of pro-Israel folks on this site who support every political move Israel makes with the fervor of some NFL fan screaming at the ref when their team gets a penalty. My observation of this site over the years has been that a lot of folks cant intellectually separate Judaism as a faith from Israel as a political entity. Every time someone starts talking about Jews vs Muslims its pretty clear that whatever argument they offer will be based in culture / religion...and that would be fine, if they understood that it was irrelevant in a discussion of politics.

The folks calling the shots and crafting the strategy aren't holding religious texts in their hands...they are calculating the gain and loss of territory, funding, resources, and political support. It seems the primary reason people give for supporting Israel is that they hate nations where Islam in the preferred religion. I cant recall ever seeing a single argument in favor of Israels political ideology; it seems people are mostly just rooting against the other team, not necessarily for Israel.

The whole middle east strikes me a big dick swinging contest. Its a land chock full of natural resources, inhabited by some of the most uneducated, crude, and violent people on the planet. Its Idiocracy without the technology.  Im honestly amazed they haven't all killed each other off by now. Iran has been a big talker for many decades...they have been long overdue to get smacked hard. Iran cannot remotely back up their nonsensical threats, and like most bullies, its probably time for someone to come knock their dick in the dirt so hard they never get back up. If that someone is Israel, fine by me....as long as the US stays the fuck out of it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 8:59:08 AM EDT
[#43]
It’s a good bet that something exploded in the kiloton range to trigger a 5.9 earthquake.
Now the question is was it a Hugh stockpile of conventional weapons or did Iran have a nuke go off either their own or was one dropped in?
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 8:59:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 9:01:25 AM EDT
[#45]
(Removed-guns762)
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 9:03:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Every hot Iranian chick I’ve ever met had a great rack
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Iranian chicks definitely have cleavage https://www.youtube.com/shorts/yb1_0t4La2U

Every hot Iranian chick I’ve ever met had a great rack

Link Posted: 1/29/2023 9:05:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Maybe so, but at the same time, there is a cult of pro-Israel folks on this site who support every political move Israel makes with the fervor of some NFL fan screaming at the ref when their team gets a penalty. My observation of this site over the years has been that a lot of folks cant intellectually separate Judaism as a faith from Israel as a political entity. Every time someone starts talking about Jews vs Muslims its pretty clear that whatever argument they offer will be based in culture / religion...and that would be fine, if they understood that it was irrelevant in a discussion of politics.

The folks calling the shots and crafting the strategy aren't holding religious texts in their hands...they are calculating the gain and loss of territory, funding, resources, and political support. It seems the primary reason people give for supporting Israel is that they hate nations where Islam in the preferred religion. I cant recall ever seeing a single argument in favor of Israels political ideology; it seems people are mostly just rooting against the other team, not necessarily for Israel.

The whole middle east strikes me a big dick swinging contest. Its a land chock full of natural resources, inhabited by some of the most uneducated, crude, and violent people on the planet. Its Idiocracy without the technology.  Im honestly amazed they haven't all killed each other off by now. Iran has been a big talker for many decades...they have been long overdue to get smacked hard. Iran cannot remotely back up their nonsensical threats, and like most bullies, its probably time for someone to come knock their dick in the dirt so hard they never get back up. If that someone is Israel, fine by me....as long as the US stays the fuck out of it.
View Quote

Solid post.

I 100% agree the US doesn't need to involve itself in another ME misadventures.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 9:10:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Solid post.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Solid post.

But you know we will.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 9:14:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
OH SHIT. Biden is at Camp David right now. Isn't that where they go when we launch attacks?
View Quote

Doesn’t he go there every weekend? I think he goes there to have some new experimental Alzheimer’s drug test dummy.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 9:25:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Weapons development and research as well.

Plus SodaStream.
View Quote

And Israel was the #1 industrial espionage perpatrator against the US for decades.
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top