BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:09:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is nothing new.  20 years ago if we locked up illegals we'd call ICE.  First question was "Are they Mexican?" If we said we yes they would not even come out for them.
View Quote
BP used to have a van out doing roving patrols in my AO back in the day.  When a deputy stopped someone without papers or ID and no hablo, BP would roll up and stuff them in the van.  I even saw them drive to an apartment and let two female illegals grab up their offspring so they could be deported together.

At some point in the past, laws were actually enforced.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:13:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

There are like 7 maids when they show up, I think I'm too far past my prime
View Quote
You should watch some documentaries on that.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:16:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

BP used to have a van out doing roving patrols in my AO back in the day.  When a deputy stopped someone without papers or ID and no hablo, BP would roll up and stuff them in the van.  I even saw them drive to an apartment and let two female illegals grab up their offspring so they could be deported together.

At some point in the past, laws were actually enforced.
View Quote
ICE has, or had until recently, in Phoenix, a unit called LEAR that would respond to calls by local LE to hook illegals that ran into local cops.  They have (or had) ICE CAP agents posted to the jail 24/7 to identify illegals that got booked into jail.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:24:48 PM EDT
[#4]
He will get free food, housing, education, phone and medical care for life.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:47:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Still mad over the Florida Red Flag stuff from the other day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As others have mentioned, theres the DHS tip line.

...but you won't do anything anyways, so what's the point?
Still mad over the Florida Red Flag stuff from the other day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk
Lol please.

As if we havent heard from nyers for years that "hurr durr evry state gun be like us wun dei"
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:58:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Dress up like him to gain their confidence and go from there.

Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:13:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Just a regular old Mexican who I believe had a student visa and then just stayed once the illegal was no longer in school. No criminal record, no pending criminal charges.
View Quote

Protected class
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:14:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Isn’t that what red flag rules are for?  Asking for a friend.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:28:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Just a regular old Mexican who I believe had a student visa and then just stayed once the illegal was no longer in school. No criminal record, no pending criminal charges.
View Quote
Probably depends on the office and their work load. Example, TSA in Sarasota, stopped a couple from the middle east at the security checkpoint before boarding a flight to Seattle, because the female did not have proper ID (no photo). We took the couple to our interview room and found that they overstayed their "welcome" by three years. ICE from Tampa was called and they said they would be there in about an hour.

We did find a student ID with photo in a pouch within her backpack, but by then it was too late. ICE arrived, conveyed the pair back to Tampa,  then flew them to Miami. They spent the night in custody in Miami, the next day they were on a plane out of here back to their country. That quick.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 9:58:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Citizens arrest.
View Quote
Gomer style.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top