Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Israel currently under attack (Page 129 of 953)
Page / 953
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:21:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:21:12 PM EDT
[#2]
This party hasn’t kicked off yet.  Prepping the battlefield.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:21:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Tallahasseezz:

Same thought. Did they shoot RPGs at them for fun or set them on fire with gas.  Doesn't make a lot of sense.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tallahasseezz:
Originally Posted By mancow:

Fuck. It looks like the Bagram highway of death.

Same thought. Did they shoot RPGs at them for fun or set them on fire with gas.  Doesn't make a lot of sense.

i think the missing part is the support people. the news is only talking about the armed fighters. but in a couple videos you can see bunches of unarmed Palestinians. they look to just be there to destroy stuff. maybe they had other purposes.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:22:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:
Mayor of Dearborn's statement

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F77nOkLWMAAgX2O?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

So why don't the Egyptians take them in? Guess why?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:22:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By CherokeeGunslinger:

Saudi Arabia and Iraq are both pretty kosher with the US, and the Saudis have been getting kosher with the Israelis lately. You ever think that Israel could ask them for land access, "buddy"?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By METT-T:
You uh...you ever seen this, buddy?

maps.google.com

Saudi Arabia and Iraq are both pretty kosher with the US, and the Saudis have been getting kosher with the Israelis lately. You ever think that Israel could ask them for land access, "buddy"?

Israel can not invade Iran. It's simply not designed logistically to support such a thing. They can destroy their airforce and navy etc, but Iran will need to come to them to be defeted.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:23:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
What if we stopped sending money to any kind of muslem for any reason, and stopped sending money to prop up UKR in a war they refuse to win?  There's a lot of cash right there we can use to kill Iran.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
Originally Posted By Wineraner:

He is absolutely not wrong.  We cannot afford fiscally, a conventional war with Iran while simultaneously deterring the PRC from attacking Taiwan or someone else in the Western Pacific.  Israel is perfectly capable of handling this; we just need to get the fuck out of the way and stop giving Iran money.

We also need to start figuring out how we can make 5.8 million (assuming the West Bank is getting absorbed too) refugees a European, Syrian, Lebanese or Egyptian problem instead of our own.
What if we stopped sending money to any kind of muslem for any reason, and stopped sending money to prop up UKR in a war they refuse to win?  There's a lot of cash right there we can use to kill Iran.

It certainly would be a lot of money  And it would be nowhere near enough for the task.  

We do not have the combat power to both shock & awe Iran and also deter the PRC.  

That statement leaves aside the significant possibility of cells within CONUS who would get up to mischief should we formally start bombing Iran proper.  (Vs their boats in the Gulf).  And the lasting societal effects from .Gov cracking down domestically to try and stop those attacks.

It would be hideously expensive.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:25:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By temetnoscesax:

now i can believe that.

what a fucking turn around from claiming none of the money funded terrorism.

fuck these motherfuckers for making me indirectly complacent complicit in these terrorist attacks.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:26:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Wineraner:

It certainly would be a lot of money  And it would be nowhere near enough for the task.  

We do not have the combat power to both shock & awe Iran and also deter the PRC.  

That statement leaves aside the significant possibility of cells within CONUS who would get up to mischief should we formally start bombing Iran proper.  (Vs their boats in the Gulf).  And the lasting societal effects from .Gov cracking down domestically to try and stop those attacks.

It would be hideously expensive.
View Quote

I don't agree. We could absolutely level Iran, which in and of itself would be a deterrent to PRC. They've already had a horrible realization that their primary ally Russia is a house of cards. They know they are in no position to do anything.

Iran, like all of the middle Eastern Arabs, have troops that are pathetic. Fear is not an effective motivator, and the majority of the population behaves from fear.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:26:26 PM EDT
[#9]

spicey, yet true.

good job dumbass Bush (both of them)
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:26:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By atavistic:
This party hasn’t kicked off yet.  Prepping the battlefield.
View Quote

The D9’s take time to bring up.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:26:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By erwos:
I'm an Orthodox Jew, and this was a pretty tough Shmini Atzeres / Simchas Torah. Only got sporadic information since we were all offline until just now.

I don't even know what the answer here is. You can't fight a war against Hamas cleanly due to how packed Gaza is, yet stacking Palestinian non-combatants like cordwood is not really conducive to Israel's long-term goals (even ignoring the other ethical and moral implications of that). The Israeli public is gonna demand blood, and I don't blame them, but it's gotta be smarter than just dropping JDAMs on every apartment building in Gaza.
View Quote

The Israelis try to be civilized about warfare for humanitarian reasons, but it works against them because their enemies take advantage of it.

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t…
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:27:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:28:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Cpt_Kirks:

So, we equipped Hamas with weapons we left in Afghanistan and Ukraine, and funded it with the pallets of cash we gave Iran.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher214:
Originally Posted By Federov:
Still trying to verify but...

Looks like the clown show that is the Biden regime paid for this.

A surprise to absolutely no one except left wing taint lickers.

So, we equipped Hamas with weapons we left in Afghanistan and Ukraine, and funded it with the pallets of cash we gave Iran.

I think that pretty well sums it up.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:28:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Iran Helped Hamas "Plot Israel Attack Over Several Weeks", Gave Green Light, WSJ Reports

That speculation has been all but validated moments ago when the WSJ reported that "Iranian security officials helped plan Hamas’s Saturday surprise attack on Israel and gave the green light for the assault at a meeting in Beirut last Monday", according to senior members of Hamas and Hezbollah, another Iran-backed militant group.

Officers of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps had worked with Hamas since August to devise the air, land and sea incursions, the WSJ reported citing its Hamas and Hezbollah sources.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:29:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:

spicey, yet true.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:

spicey, yet true.

Yes, Saddam was famous for helping keep a lid on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:29:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Iran is 10 times the size of Israel in population. That’s a big fight to pick.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:29:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:31:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Pi_r_Round:
Ill say it again. Needs more Fo Rooster.https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/260704/OIG_mssg__jpeg-2984322.JPG
View Quote
Those were the days
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:31:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By writerdeluxe2006:

View Quote

That is not accurate at all.

M16s were common in Palestinian controlled areas well before the collapse of Afghanistan and the Ukraine war.

I still have yet to see these m777s, himars, javelins (not at4s), abrams tanks, and leopards. Heck, one of the most likely things would be us made rpg7s and rockets. Not a peep however.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:31:40 PM EDT
[#20]
They are going to kill everything and bulldoze everything
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:31:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Hunter8282:

Dearborn is 2.5 hours from me...
How best to keep tabs on what's going on there?
View Quote

From a distance.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:32:10 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher214:
Originally Posted By Federov:
Still trying to verify but...

Looks like the clown show that is the Biden regime paid for this.

A surprise to absolutely no one except left wing taint lickers.

I wonder if Soros will abandon Obama now?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:32:29 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Except they wouldn't be invading Iran.  And if Iran tries to invade Israel, they'll be facing a little canned sunshine.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:32:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By erwos:
I'm an Orthodox Jew, and this was a pretty tough Shmini Atzeres / Simchas Torah. Only got sporadic information since we were all offline until just now.

I don't even know what the answer here is. You can't fight a war against Hamas cleanly due to how packed Gaza is, yet stacking Palestinian non-combatants like cordwood is not really conducive to Israel's long-term goals (even ignoring the other ethical and moral implications of that). The Israeli public is gonna demand blood, and I don't blame them, but it's gotta be smarter than just dropping JDAMs on every apartment building in Gaza.
View Quote

I am not observant but I am orthodox affiliated. I was in shul off and on since Shabbos started. When I got to shul Saturday morning, our Rabbi and Rebbitzen had no idea.  (Of course you understand ).

We tried to be joyous today. It was hard.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:33:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CherokeeGunslinger] [#25]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

They have done targeted bombing of specific sites/persons. They have NOT even come close to trying to degrade the industrial/production/power generation/whatever you're proposing. What you're talking about is something completely outside of what they have previously done.
What you propose would involve Israel actually being on the ground in Iran. And to do what you describe they would have to be all over the country. Do you really think they can a.) project that amount of force, b.) sustain and support that big of a footprint, c.)over what would be a significant period of time?
Let's not mention that once they are on the ground, you are going to have every single Islamist country or group screaming about Jews invading holy sites (like Qom) and occupying an Islamic state.
Israel doesn't have the lift capacity, the manpower, or frankly probably the munitions that it would take to do this even without the outside elements that would run to Iran's aid.
They would be much better off hitting whatever capacity and capability you are thinking of with munitions than men.
Never send a man where you can send a bullet, to paraphrase.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m24shooter:
Again, Israel has already tried aerial bombing and it didn't stop Iran from launching this attack.

They have done targeted bombing of specific sites/persons. They have NOT even come close to trying to degrade the industrial/production/power generation/whatever you're proposing. What you're talking about is something completely outside of what they have previously done.
What you propose would involve Israel actually being on the ground in Iran. And to do what you describe they would have to be all over the country. Do you really think they can a.) project that amount of force, b.) sustain and support that big of a footprint, c.)over what would be a significant period of time?
Let's not mention that once they are on the ground, you are going to have every single Islamist country or group screaming about Jews invading holy sites (like Qom) and occupying an Islamic state.
Israel doesn't have the lift capacity, the manpower, or frankly probably the munitions that it would take to do this even without the outside elements that would run to Iran's aid.
They would be much better off hitting whatever capacity and capability you are thinking of with munitions than men.
Never send a man where you can send a bullet, to paraphrase.

See, that's the kicker. Israel's aerial bombing used against Iran was intended to send a message that said "we can touch you, we can eliminate your ability to build nukes, stop fucking with us," and Iran didn't listen. At this point, the Israelis know that Iran isn't getting the message and they're going to have to do more than just blow up a nuclear reactor and some fuel tanks.

Israel has 169,000+ active military personnel, 465,000+ reserve military personnel, and there are 1,499,000+ people fit for military service. Israel could potentially muster a very large force and use it. I'm sure there are plans in place to do this if needed.

By contrast, Iran has 610,000+ active military personnel and 350,000 reserve military personnel. No idea how many people are fit for service in Iran.

Would it be difficult for Israel to mount a land offensive against Iran? Sure. Impossible? No. They've proven their skill at warfare before.

ETA: you also have to remember that Israel has better equipment than Iran does and their troops have morale, something that Iran lacks.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:33:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:
Dumb question, I thought Israel used Tavors?

Every video I've seen they have AR15s
View Quote

The AR15 is the best military rifle in the world. That being said, the Israelis get 3 billion in military aid every year from the USA THAT HAS TO BE SPENT IN THE  USA. This makes AR15 variants cheaper to the IDF than indigenously  built weapons.

The AR15 is just fucking awesome. It’s what people that want to win wars use.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:33:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:
Iran Helped Hamas "Plot Israel Attack Over Several Weeks", Gave Green Light, WSJ Reports

That speculation has been all but validated moments ago when the WSJ reported that "Iranian security officials helped plan Hamas's Saturday surprise attack on Israel and gave the green light for the assault at a meeting in Beirut last Monday", according to senior members of Hamas and Hezbollah, another Iran-backed militant group.

Officers of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps had worked with Hamas since August to devise the air, land and sea incursions, the WSJ reported citing its Hamas and Hezbollah sources.
View Quote
The Iranian govt should be turned to mist.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:33:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Mach:

Pence is truly a piece of shit
View Quote

Fully agree. Fuckin closet queer backstabber.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:33:33 PM EDT
[#29]

I gotta admit, I lol’d at that one.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:33:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By GreenMushroom:

No Muslim country is going to allow the open transit of Israeli ground troops. The Israelis don't have the sea or air lift to have a meaningful effect on a country the size of Iran. They use airstrikes for a reason.
View Quote

Actually the Dolphin class German built U boats may be the most lethal weapon system in the ME.
There are 5 with the 3 of the second batch being AIP and have nuke tipped cruise missiles with a range of over 900 miles.
Airstrikes may be a diversion for the sub launched cruise missiles with conventional warheads
Of course if things get really out of hand not so conventional warheads are waiting in the wings
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:33:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Didn't we go through a cycle of this not all that long ago?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:35:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Fo rooster one of the streams.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:35:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Voland:

Israel can not invade Iran. It's simply not designed logistically to support such a thing. They can destroy their airforce and navy etc, but Iran will need to come to them to be defeted.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Voland:
Originally Posted By METT-T:
You uh...you ever seen this, buddy?

maps.google.com

When there's a will, there's a way. Don't think Israel has no plan for doing Iran fast and dirty on the ground. I'm sure they've thought it out.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:36:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Chokker:

Wake up people, why would he care, he's the puppet, Obama is the puppet master
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chokker:
Originally Posted By Buzz69:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F788eQqXEAAENwN.jpg

Wake up people, why would he care, he's the puppet, Obama is the puppet master
You mean Valerie Jarrett?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:36:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Be a damned shame if a couple of those HAMAS rockets hit the dome of the rock....
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:36:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By RikWriter:

Except they wouldn't be invading Iran.  And if Iran tries to invade Israel, they'll be facing a little canned sunshine.
View Quote

Iran has been playing the proxy war game in the region for decades. They're good at it, and will most likely continue to go that route.

I don't see direct confrontation happening as I don't believe any party feels it is in their best interest, but who knows these days.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:36:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Dozens and dozens of jets flying over Gaza in the last hour on the live feed, and no boom boom.

I’m getting blue balls here
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:37:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:37:51 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

Israel has already flown F35's over Iran and they didn't even know it happened. There are some reports of Israel developing stealth fuel tanks as to not compromise their ability to remain undetected. It sounds like they likely used these to make the trip as the F35 wouldn't have enough fuel otherwise.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:38:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:39:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: THOT_Vaccine] [#41]
View Quote

10 maybe 15 percent of Iran supports Iatola Asshola. The rest just want to live their lives.
At any point there's like 10 guys between that and regime change. The trick is getting to those ten dudes, and they know it too.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:40:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By anono:

I don't agree. We could absolutely level Iran, which in and of itself would be a deterrent to PRC. They've already had a horrible realization that their primary ally Russia is a house of cards. They know they are in no position to do anything.

Iran, like all of the middle Eastern Arabs, have troops that are pathetic. Fear is not an effective motivator, and the majority of the population behaves from fear.
View Quote
Those "pathetic" Palestinians just kicked Israel's ass yesterday; they inflicted more casualties and took more territory in one day than the combined Egyptian/Syrian armies did in 1973.  I think I would dial back on the "LOL, the Arabs don't know how to fight" rhetoric a bit.

And do you know why it happened?  Because like you the Israelis probably assumed Hamas were nothing more than a bunch of inbred suicide-bomber chimps who could never defeat their Iron Dome or dare to overwhelm their border defenses.

Barring any unforeseen circumstances the Israelis will eventually win this war but a little more humility on their part would have prevented a lot of this.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:40:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By bulldog1967:

They SHOULD.

But I doubt it.
View Quote

Well, they have my support for whatever it is worth.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:40:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Ajek:

Michigan's governor had a much clearer response:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ajek:
Originally Posted By 20229mm:
Originally Posted By macro:
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:
Mayor of Dearborn's statement

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F77nOkLWMAAgX2O?format=jpg&name=large
That is disgusting. Whats worse, an elected official making a statement like this says everything we need to know about his constituents. This republic has been lost on so many fronts.

It’s Dearborn.  Hasn’t been “America” in a long time

Michigan's governor had a much clearer response:

I know you were being sarcastic, but any idea which communities? Will my first guess be correct?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:43:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RichardJBizz] [#45]

Would it be difficult for Israel to mount a land offensive against Iran? Sure. Impossible? No. They've proven their skill at warfare before.
View Quote

Israel 'invading' Iran would be THE biggest shit show / military blunder this century, taking first away from the 2003 US invasion of Iraq.  

They lack the ability to project heavy combat power that distance, especially with an unfriendly Iraq in between them and Iran.  Without YUGE US military backing / support / etc, they would get crushed simply due to the logistics of having only an aerial supply chain.  

Israel's only real play against Iran is wiping out their nuclear program either via precision bombing attack or some covert ground military operation.  Or if they want to dial it up to 11, they could nuke Tehran and get the WW3 candle lit.  

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:43:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By weptek911:

The AR15 is the best military rifle in the world. That being said, the Israelis get 3 billion in military aid every year from the USA THAT HAS TO BE SPENT IN THE  USA. This makes AR15 variants cheaper to the IDF than indigenously  built weapons.

The AR15 is just fucking awesome. It’s what people that want to win wars use.
View Quote

This is what poetry sounds like gentlemen.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:44:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By darkd0r:

View Quote

thanks. grammar isn't my strong suit.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:44:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Kashtin:

From a distance.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kashtin:
Originally Posted By Hunter8282:

Dearborn is 2.5 hours from me...
How best to keep tabs on what's going on there?

From a distance.

With artillery and JDAMs?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:45:02 PM EDT
[#49]
fast and dirty on the ground
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:45:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By denverdan:

Why warn them?
Just.
Fucking.
Kill.
Them.
View Quote

Because they intend to kill many but with warning the palis then it not a final solution.
Page / 953
Israel currently under attack (Page 129 of 953)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top