Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Israel currently under attack (Page 128 of 953)
Page / 953
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:03:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kingdead:
Originally Posted By maddmatt:
What Israel unofficially needs is what I call the "Jesus Option". Which is a shit load of ground launched munitions that can/will be programed and launched by one man independently. This "Jesus" would be the one responsible for "doing the needful" and would sacrifice his self to the inevitable war crimes courts.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/346870/E18irVKWEAEjhkF_jpg-2984317.JPG

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:03:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:

A lot of solar power from what I understand.
View Quote

About 30% of the buildings in Gaza have solar panels on them. Plus they have some fuel supplies to run their generators because of rolling blackouts  because the get all their electrical power from Israel.

One would think that with such a concentrated population in a relatively small area, that somebody would have thought 'infrastructure' and built/created their own power source.
But since (I THINK) Israel is obligated to provide them power for free ( I THINK)  they don't give a fuck about it.

UNTIL IT IS SHUT OFF.

Entitlement mentality cocksuckers, the lot of them.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:03:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Ill say it again. Needs more Fo Rooster.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:04:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Israel also needs to announce that all their ammo is now dipped in pork grease and their JDAMS also have bacon bits in them....

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:04:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By maddmatt:

https://i.imgur.com/5yqmTar.jpeg
View Quote
It's fine lol. I get it was a joke.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:04:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By temetnoscesax:

while it's true that $6 billion one way or the other helped fund this attack on Israel i just have a hard time believing the Biden admin will admit it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Federov:
Still trying to verify but...

Looks like the clown show that is the Biden regime paid for this.

while it's true that $6 billion one way or the other helped fund this attack on Israel i just have a hard time believing the Biden admin will admit it.

I just saw a video of him admitting to an NBC reporter that money given to Iran unfortunately will be used for terrorism.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:05:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By CherokeeGunslinger:

Saudi Arabia and Iraq are both pretty kosher with the US, and the Saudis have been getting kosher with the Israelis lately. You ever think that Israel could ask them for land access, "buddy"?
View Quote
They already have agreements in place to use each others airspace.

KSA hates Iran. They will no so openly side with the Israelis on this.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:05:53 PM EDT
[#8]

View All Quotes

Because a retarded chimpanzee could see that it was a mistake, shit the biden admin knew it would go to terrorism, everyone did.  If I was Israel I would tell this country to fuck off. We helped make this tragedy happen.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:06:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By IndyGunFreak:

It wouldn't surprise me... but supposedly the 6bil is still frozen and hasn't been accessed yet...

https://thehill.com/policy/international/4244543-6b-in-frozen-iranian-funds-remain-unspent-in-wake-of-hamas-attack-blinken-says/

View Quote

The $6B doesn't help nearly as much as the weakness we have in leadership.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:06:05 PM EDT
[#10]

It would likely be a targeted invasion aiming to completely destroy Iranian infrastructure and industrial capability. Remember how we targeted Iraqi infrastructure and industry during the opening stages of the Iraq War?

March in, destroy shit, march out. While Israel's military is mostly geared for defense, I'm absolutely sure they could wage a limited offensive designed to wreck Iran's ability to wage war.
View Quote

They don't share a border with Iran.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:06:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By PoiDog:

Chicago is just chock full of assholes these days. It's like somebody picked up a large rock, and these mutts came slithering out from under it.

Maybe there should be a wall around the city, with the barbed wire facing IN.

View Quote

don't tease me
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:07:37 PM EDT
[#12]

It wouldn't surprise me... but supposedly the 6bil is still frozen and hasn't been accessed yet...

https://thehill.com/policy/international/4244543-6b-in-frozen-iranian-funds-remain-unspent-in-wake-of-hamas-attack-blinken-says/

View All Quotes

Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Sunday the $6 billion in Iranian funds expected to be unfrozen in the U.S. prisoner swap with Iran have remained unspent, pushing back against suggestions that the Biden administration's deal may have contributed to Hamas's recent attacks on Israel.

The Leading Report is a touch less credible than The Gateway Pundit.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:07:42 PM EDT
[#13]

It would likely be a targeted invasion aiming to completely destroy Iranian infrastructure and industrial capability. Remember how we targeted Iraqi infrastructure and industry during the opening stages of the Iraq War?

March in, destroy shit, march out. While Israel's military is mostly geared for defense, I'm absolutely sure they could wage a limited offensive designed to wreck Iran's ability to wage war.
View Quote

Why would you "invade" to do something that is much more efficiently done with bombs or missiles with a lot lower risk of loss of life?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:07:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By yodude:

I just saw a video of him admitting to an NBC reporter that money given to Iran unfortunately will be used for terrorism.
View Quote

May as well call it "The Six Billion Dollar War" and have Biden's face time stamped all over it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:07:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By yodude:

View Quote

now i can believe that.

what a fucking turn around from claiming none of the money funded terrorism.

fuck these motherfuckers for making me indirectly complacent in these terrorist attacks.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:08:10 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

Unless they're going to use that as an excuse for military intervention in the ME... again...
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:08:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By buck19delta:

It’s democrats, all of the biggest problem creators ARE democrats, because every damn one votes democrat.
View Quote

100% truth.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:08:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By GreenMushroom:

View All Quotes

I addressed this, please read my earlier response.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:09:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

Why would you "invade" to do something that is much more efficiently done with bombs or missiles with a lot lower risk of loss of life?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

Again, Israel has already tried aerial bombing and it didn't stop Iran from launching this attack.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:09:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: erwos] [#20]
I'm an Orthodox Jew, and this was a pretty tough Shmini Atzeres / Simchas Torah. Only got sporadic information since we were all offline until just now.

I don't even know what the answer here is. You can't fight a war against Hamas cleanly due to how packed Gaza is, yet stacking Palestinian non-combatants like cordwood is not really conducive to Israel's long-term goals (even ignoring the other ethical and moral implications of that). The Israeli public is gonna demand blood, and I don't blame them, but it's gotta be smarter than just dropping JDAMs on every apartment building in Gaza.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:10:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Fourman:
Israel also needs to announce that all their ammo is now dipped in pork grease and their JDAMS also have bacon bits in them....

View Quote

I thought judaism had a similar restriction unless it's just "don't eat pork products" and not "don't handle anything that a pig ever touched"
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:10:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Fourman:
138 of the 193 Nations at the UN recognize Palestine....

So since they have attacked another UN Nation how/why has not Article 5 in effect.  Maybe this week Israel will request this and then we will really see countries of the UN true colors....like we don't know it already...
View Quote

Article 5 is NATO not the UN
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:10:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By floridacop:

Listening to the BBC news and one of the first stories was an aid organization saying that the people that live in Gaza are in immediate danger blah blah blah.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By floridacop:
Originally Posted By CletusRoundbelly:

Nothing new there, but what can be new is the Israelis jusy saying " tough shit, they machine-gunned old ladies at the bus stops and young people at a music festival. Don't do shit like that and you might have food, but until then, we don't fucking care."

The usual Christianne Amanpour types will be wailing about the suffering of the " innocent palestinians", the UN will draft a strongly-worded condemnation of Israel, and the world will keep spinning.

Listening to the BBC news and one of the first stories was an aid organization saying that the people that live in Gaza are in immediate danger blah blah blah.

Yeah, both them and the BBC can go get fucked.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:11:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Silverbulletz06:

This boils my blood.

The assholes that pushed for this (disarming the populus) should be strung up at every town square and held accountable.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Silverbulletz06:
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:
Announcement from the Office of the Minister of National Security - Emergency Operation in the Firearms Division: The

Minister of National Security, MK Itamar Ben Gvir, instructed the Firearms Licensing Division to launch an emergency operation, in order to allow as many citizens as possible to arm themselves. The plan will go into effect within 24 hours, below are its main points :

1. Any citizen who meets the detailed tests for carrying a private firearm due to self-defense and service of the security forces, and has no criminal or medical record, will be required to undergo a telephone interview instead of a physical interview, and will be able to receive permission to carry a firearm within a week. (Self-defense tests: residence in an eligible settlement , rifle veterans 07 and above, officers in the rank of lieutenant and above and officers in the rank of major and above in the IDF and the security forces, service in special units, firefighters, policemen, and workers and volunteers in the rescue forces).

2. Any citizen who received a conditional permit to purchase a firearm and did not purchase a firearm during the year 2023 and the conditional license has expired, will be able to purchase a firearm now without the need to submit another application. The exemption will apply to about 4000 citizens.

3. Any citizen who deposited his weapon in the last six months due to failure to perform refresher training or renewal training, will be able to receive his weapon back. The exemption will apply to about 1800 citizens.

4. In addition, starting next Tuesday, conditional permits to carry firearms will be issued with a permit allowing the purchase of up to 100 bullets instead of 50 today.

Minister of National Security MK Itamar Ben Gabir: "I thank the personnel of the Firearms Licensing Division, the Civil Response Department of the Israel Police and the employees of the Ministry of Health for the very important commitment that will allow as many citizens as possible to arm themselves and protect themselves and their environment when necessary."
t.me/admma_news/73865

This boils my blood.

The assholes that pushed for this (disarming the populus) should be strung up at every town square and held accountable.

Politicians love being reactive rather than proactive.
It's too little, too late for hundreds who were murdered and all those who were taken captive.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:11:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Could an airburst nuke over Gaza solar panels be considered a humanitarian act?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:12:13 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

Here's the clip

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:12:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MMD] [#27]

View Quote

Well, that didn’t take long. Ray Charles saw this coming and he’s dead and blind.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:12:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Matanzas:

While that would be awesome, there’s no way Israel has anywhere close to the capability to invade Iran. It would take all they had and still likely fail, while also leaving the homeland nearly defenseless.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Matanzas:
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F78e5N4WEAA5yTZ?format=jpg&name=small

This is going to get worse before it gets better.

Israel bombed Iran several times since September of last year, including a strike on a bunker that supposedly housed Iran's nuclear reactor. This means Iran, if they don't already possess a nuclear weapon, may be unable to build one.

I think Israel has already realized that bombing Iran didn't work and will turn their sights on invading Iran once they mop the floor with Hamas and Hezbollah, assuming neighboring countries don't send their militaries to war with Israel.

While that would be awesome, there’s no way Israel has anywhere close to the capability to invade Iran. It would take all they had and still likely fail, while also leaving the homeland nearly defenseless.

My guess is air strikes, naval attacks on Iranian assets, and special operations including Mossad to target Iran’s leadership and foment a revolution the people seem primed for but need help pulling off.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:13:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Ambush151:
Could an airburst nuke over Gaza solar panels be considered a humanitarian act?
View Quote

CBU's have great effect against solar panels... and soft targets.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:13:13 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

So like Fast and Furious.
How is it that the democrats always end up supporting the bad guys?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:13:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:13:52 PM EDT
[#32]
FUCK that POS!
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:14:17 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

No Muslim country is going to allow the open transit of Israeli ground troops. The Israelis don't have the sea or air lift to have a meaningful effect on a country the size of Iran. They use airstrikes for a reason.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:14:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Mach:

Not sure that is true based on the definition in a
Article 6. But is says " deemed to include" , not sure if that is a ,egalitarian restriction to or if attacks outside this definition can also be included, my guess it's a gray area and not certain.

Article 6 1

For the purpose of Article 5, an armed attack on one or more of the Parties is deemed to include an armed attack:

on the territory of any of the Parties in Europe or North America, on the Algerian Departments of France 2, on the territory of Turkey or on the Islands under the jurisdiction of any of the Parties in the North Atlantic area north of the Tropic of Cancer;
on the forces, vessels, or aircraft of any of the Parties, when in or over these territories or any other area in Europe in which occupation forces of any of the Parties were stationed on the date when the Treaty entered into force or the Mediterranean Sea or the North Atlantic area north of the Tropic of Cancer.
View Quote
NATO would do nothing.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:15:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By CFletch:
Israel has a lot of the same issues the US does. Their Intel agencies were too busy trying to sabotage their nation's leader to do their jobs.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CFletch:
Originally Posted By Naporter:
Originally Posted By WildBoar:
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:
Captured Hamas terrorist:

"We prepared for more than a year. The demonstrations in Israel encouraged us. It was 5 hours before we were shot at. We were prepared with 1000 fighters, we made 15 breaches in the fence. We were shocked that the IDF was not waiting for us. We walked with the abductees for two hours."

https://t.me/ILtoday/2382

Israeli  intelligence failed HARD

Or they knew and ignored it so they'd have the impetus and public support to launch a full scale military operation.

Wouldn't be the first country to do so...
Israel has a lot of the same issues the US does. Their Intel agencies were too busy trying to sabotage their nation's leader to do their jobs.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:16:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By mancow:

Fuck. It looks like the Bagram highway of death.
View Quote

Same thought. Did they shoot RPGs at them for fun or set them on fire with gas.  Doesn't make a lot of sense.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:16:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: anono] [#37]
This thread is moving too fast for me to keep up, but from friends over there, Israel has given every living being about 9 hours more to leave Gaza. The implication is that they are going to completely level anything even remotely looking like Hamas might have used it. All water, electricity, and gas are shut off. Egypt is not budging on their border checks, nor is Jordan. Typically they call buildings before bombing, then knock the roof, then level them. I have a feeling in 10 hours most of Gaza will be demolished, with or without further warning.

There is likely a huge bottle neck, and Hamas is also actively making people  stay. There are going to be a lot of dead. I would argue that the hate is so deep in Gaza that there are no civilians. Mothers teach their kids hate from the beginning, and they deserve to die too. Wives and sisters egg their husbands on. They deserve to die too. I might take some flack here, but frankly the children in this society have proven to be just future terrorists. I feel nothing for a future terrorist of any sex dying.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:16:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Today on Solovyov live! Usually I post Soloyov videos in the Ukraine thread, but here's his take on the situation in Israel. The last 3 minutes or so is a happy birthday hagiography for Putin. He has a couple guests on to talk about the attacks in Israel, including a current Russian Israeli.

Vladimir Solovyov talks about Israel, Hamas and Putin's Birthday
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:16:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Missilegeek] [#39]
Originally Posted By Kharn:

Call every single one, issue their rifles and basic load, and send them home.

Kharn
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kharn:
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:

Call every single one, issue their rifles and basic load, and send them home.

Kharn

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:17:01 PM EDT
[#40]

Again, Israel has already tried aerial bombing and it didn't stop Iran from launching this attack.
View Quote

They have done targeted bombing of specific sites/persons. They have NOT even come close to trying to degrade the industrial/production/power generation/whatever you're proposing. What you're talking about is something completely outside of what they have previously done.
What you propose would involve Israel actually being on the ground in Iran. And to do what you describe they would have to be all over the country. Do you really think they can a.) project that amount of force, b.) sustain and support that big of a footprint, c.)over what would be a significant period of time?
Let's not mention that once they are on the ground, you are going to have every single Islamist country or group screaming about Jews invading holy sites (like Qom) and occupying an Islamic state.
Israel doesn't have the lift capacity, the manpower, or frankly probably the munitions that it would take to do this even without the outside elements that would run to Iran's aid.
They would be much better off hitting whatever capacity and capability you are thinking of with munitions than men.
Never send a man where you can send a bullet, to paraphrase.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:17:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Because a retarded chimpanzee could see that it was a mistake, shit the biden admin knew it would go to terrorism, everyone did.  If I was Israel I would tell this country to fuck off. We helped make this tragedy happen.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Fair point.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:17:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Isreal begins planning response:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:17:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By erwos:
I'm an Orthodox Jew, and this was a pretty tough Shmini Atzeres / Simchas Torah. Only got sporadic information since we were all offline until just now.

I don't even know what the answer here is. You can't fight a war against Hamas cleanly due to how packed Gaza is, yet stacking Palestinian non-combatants like cordwood is not really conducive to Israel's long-term goals (even ignoring the other ethical and moral implications of that). The Israeli public is gonna demand blood, and I don't blame them, but it's gotta be smarter than just dropping JDAMs on every apartment building in Gaza.
View Quote
If every building houses militants then yes, thats what must be done.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:17:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Pi_r_Round:
Ill say it again. Needs more Fo Rooster.https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/260704/OIG_mssg__jpeg-2984322.JPG
View Quote
I've got Reuters live feed going in the background....

I hear a drone buzzing and jets circling....

and a rooster every so often....

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:19:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Check out the Palestinian ambassador to UK on Sky News:

Israel-Hamas war: Palestinian ambassador to the UK refuses to condemn attacks
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:19:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:20:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CherokeeGunslinger] [#47]

No Muslim country is going to allow the open transit of Israeli ground troops. The Israelis don't have the sea or air lift to have a meaningful effect on a country the size of Iran. They use airstrikes for a reason.
View All Quotes

Okay, let me put it this way.

Israel is friends with the US, who has large sealift and airlift capabilities. The US is friends with Saudi Arabia, who has showed a willingness to let non-Muslims use their territory to attack Muslim countries before.

Israel and Saudi Arabia have been becoming friends recently. Iraq pretty much does what Uncle Sam wants them to do.

It's not illogical for Israel to receive aid from the United States, Saudi Arabia and Iraq in attacking Iran with a ground force.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:20:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Scar811:

So like Fast and Furious.
How is it that the democrats always end up supporting the bad guys?
View Quote
They ARE the bad guys.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:20:53 PM EDT
[#49]

A pretty comprehensive collection of video clips relating to yesterday. It doesn't have everything, but it has a good proportion of the more widely seen clips.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:21:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By RSG:

Here's the clip

View Quote

Thank you!
Page / 953
Israel currently under attack (Page 128 of 953)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top