Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Israel currently under attack (Page 127 of 953)
Page / 953
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:44:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Legs11:

I guess they have gas or diesel generators ?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hunter8282:
How are there still so many lighted bldgs in Gaza city?

A lot of solar power from what I understand.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:44:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AROKIE] [#2]
Originally Posted By Wineraner:

They're going to need bigger boats.  And more of them.  But yes.

Egypt isn't taking them unless we pay.  A lot.  The Israelis have a chance to ensure they won't be allowed to stay.  If they've a brain in their heads, they'll take it.  Doing business as usual just ensures this'll repeat 10 years from now.

And Europe, for now, isn't quite so tired of refugees that they'll meaningfully say No.  Or dump 'em in Libya or Spanish Sahara and make it a two-stage trip.  Do Operation Moses, in reverse.

But they need to be gone.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheHappyBlaster:

Why?  The land is fine.  Israelis made it bloom.

They just need to get rid of the Palestinians living on it.  Which, seeing that the US is sending military ships and ships for transporting non-combatants, sounds like that's going to happen.

Really? All two million of them?

Egypt isn't taking them unless we pay.  A lot.  The Israelis have a chance to ensure they won't be allowed to stay.  If they've a brain in their heads, they'll take it.  Doing business as usual just ensures this'll repeat 10 years from now.

And Europe, for now, isn't quite so tired of refugees that they'll meaningfully say No.  Or dump 'em in Libya or Spanish Sahara and make it a two-stage trip.  Do Operation Moses, in reverse.

Make Iran fucking take them or Afghanistan
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:44:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By SnoGoRider:
Do you think the USA will see an uprising from the Palestinians and Hamas sympathizers, especially if the US Military gets involved? The US is sending munitions and resources to Israel expected to arrive in a few days. Seeing the gatherings for supporting them around this country makes me sick!
View Quote

If they step out of line I hope they get mowed down like the filthy dogs that they are
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:45:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AROKIE] [#4]
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:
Originally Posted By Hunter8282:
How are there still so many lighted bldgs in Gaza city?

They do have a power generation plant of there own. That can supply like 1/3 rd of gaza which is ran with diesel from Israel, which is nolonger available to them
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:46:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:

https://www.instagram.com/ahammoudmi/
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BabaYaga22:
Mayor of Dearborn's statement

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F77nOkLWMAAgX2O?format=jpg&name=large

While this wouldn’t surprise me, do you have the source?

Thanks

I have nothing COC to say
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:46:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:47:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

Who's the audience? A billion Muslims who all think Jewish occupation of the Holy places is an affront, with only varying degrees of aggression? Plus millions and millions of their enablers and supporters in other (western) societies? People who think of Israel as unjust occupiers aren't going to flinch at somebody rubbing their foot on a corpse's face.

Unpopular opinion: the US government should have leaned harder on Israel to keep a leash on their own radicals who insisted on building Jewish settlements wherever they wanted, including land that had been designated in negotiations for Palestinians. Israel has always been a little to accommodating to radicals on their own side whose thoughts about Palestinians equals the Palestinians thoughts about them. If a Jew wants to build a house in land that the government designated for Palestinians, the Israeli government doesn't owe them anything, including protection from the neighbors who want to murder them.
View Quote

The US always gets into trouble when they try to micromanage other peoples' governments, and utterly fail in the end. Sooner or later we will have to accept that a great many people in the world simply do not have the capacity to understand America, or the way we do things. Sucks to be us, I know, but trying to export our ideals to the rest of the globe has been nothing more than a dismal failure.

I think we should stick to what we do best. Kicking ass and taking names.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:47:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Huge Islam uprising event in London -

https://twitter.com/i/status/1711155943449231681

Chicago event -

https://twitter.com/i/status/1711157674262385138
View Quote

Chicago is just chock full of assholes these days. It's like somebody picked up a large rock, and these mutts came slithering out from under it.

Maybe there should be a wall around the city, with the barbed wire facing IN.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:47:50 PM EDT
[#9]

View All Quotes

They just need to get rid of the Palestinians living on it.  Which, seeing that the US is sending military ships and ships for transporting non-combatants, sounds like that's going to happen.

Lots of space in Africa, and it's only a hop, skip and a jump away. Could fund transport costs with pay per view of the daily integration goings on...
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:48:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
View Quote

Send it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:48:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Still trying to verify but...

Looks like the clown show that is the Biden regime paid for this.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:48:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

Genocide is in the heart of man.

People don't care if you did the thing or not, you are of the same country, therefore you are now magically not human and just a target.

Glad the IDF is not trying to go for the nazi final solution.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

Genocide is in the heart of man.

People don't care if you did the thing or not, you are of the same country, therefore you are now magically not human and just a target.

Glad the IDF is not trying to go for the nazi final solution.

Moving them somewhere else is not killing them, and is a hell of a lot more humane than what happened with, for an example, the American Indian tribes.  It is a civilization that top-to-bottom has repeatedly shown it can neither co-exist with its co-religionists, nor with (in their point of view) the squatters next door.  It exhibits these behaviors no matter who is in charge of them.  They're not changing.

You point out a better solution.  Or sit there and complain that we're not as enlightened as you are.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:49:23 PM EDT
[#13]
138 of the 193 Nations at the UN recognize Palestine....

So since they have attacked another UN Nation how/why has not Article 5 in effect.  Maybe this week Israel will request this and then we will really see countries of the UN true colors....like we don't know it already...
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:49:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F78e5N4WEAA5yTZ?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

This is going to get worse before it gets better.

Israel bombed Iran several times since September of last year, including a strike on a bunker that supposedly housed Iran's nuclear reactor. This means Iran, if they don't already possess a nuclear weapon, may be unable to build one.

I think Israel has already realized that bombing Iran didn't work and will turn their sights on invading Iran once they mop the floor with Hamas and Hezbollah, assuming neighboring countries don't send their militaries to war with Israel.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:49:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

Pretty sure Israel has a couple weapons up their sleeve to deal with this

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/132893/1696804282954927_png-2984249.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:
Originally Posted By SnowMexican:
It sounds like it would be relatively easy for Israel to disrupt the drinking water supply to Gaza, if push came to shove.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_supply_and_sanitation_in_the_State_of_Palestine#:~:text=The%20Coastal%20Aquifer%20is%20the,effect%20on%20the%20Israeli%20side.

"In Gaza, desalinated brackish groundwater has become an important source of drinking water. Over 20,000 consumers in over 50% of the Gaza households have installed domestic ‘reverse osmosis’ (RO) units to desalinate water for drinking purposes."

Pretty sure Israel has a couple weapons up their sleeve to deal with this

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/132893/1696804282954927_png-2984249.JPG

And he is 10 times the man that the anti-Semitic pieces of shit in this thread are. Get some Havir!
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:50:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:50:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By macro:
That is disgusting. Whats worse, an elected official making a statement like this says everything we need to know about his constituents. This republic has been lost on so many fronts.
View All Quotes

That is disgusting. Whats worse, an elected official making a statement like this says everything we need to know about his constituents. This republic has been lost on so many fronts.

It’s Dearborn.  Hasn’t been “America” in a long time
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:50:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

Lots of space in Africa, and it's only a hop, skip and a jump away. Could fund transport costs with pay per view of the daily integration goings on...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

Someone should build them a new home in Africa and send them there
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:50:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Huge Islam uprising event in London -

https://twitter.com/i/status/1711155943449231681

Chicago event -

https://twitter.com/i/status/1711157674262385138
View Quote

Chicago event was 2 years ago.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:50:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:

Interesting thanks bro
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 0331_usmc:
Dumb question, I thought Israel used Tavors?

Every video I've seen they have AR15s

When I spent some time with the IDF tavors were being issued to all the new forces and the m16 platform was phasing out.  However, the SF and counter terror guys could pretty much use what they wanted and it was mission dependent.

Interesting thanks bro

I'm seeing a lot of A1 carbines. I thought that was interesting. The border security guys had those. If anything, those are the guys that need night vision, lasers and thermal.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:51:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Federov:

View Quote

A surprise to absolutely no one except left wing taint lickers.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:52:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By TxLewis:

You keep posting uneducated stupid shit.

Are you paid for it, or are you volunteering to look this stupid for free?
View Quote

He backed out of the thread, let it be man, don’t get in trouble
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:52:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Rebel31:

Yup. Western Europe is fucked with the amount of Muslims they brought in over the past several decades.

I remember going to London in the 90's and was shocked at how many Muslims there were walking around. We went past an apartment with big glass windows and you could see them all praying from top to bottom.

Not that we have ever taken border security seriously and have imported our own share of Muslims

Immigration out of the 3rd world into the west is going to be the death of western civilization. Only a matter of time when you look at something simple like birth rates.

Leftists cheer it on and say shit like 'one day the entire world will be brown'.
View Quote

Eleanor Roosevelt was among the first to say that well over 80 years ago. She said she had a dream of mixed races all getting along, or some garbage like that.

What a pair those two were.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:52:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By CherokeeGunslinger:

Israel bombed Iran several times since September of last year, including a strike on a bunker that supposedly housed Iran's nuclear reactor. This means Iran, if they don't already possess a nuclear weapon, may be unable to build one.

I think Israel has already realized that bombing Iran didn't work and will turn their sights on invading Iran once they mop the floor with Hamas and Hezbollah, assuming neighboring countries don't send their militaries to war with Israel.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F78e5N4WEAA5yTZ?format=jpg&name=small

While that would be awesome, there’s no way Israel has anywhere close to the capability to invade Iran. It would take all they had and still likely fail, while also leaving the homeland nearly defenseless.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:52:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By 20229mm:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 20229mm:

Michigan's governor had a much clearer response:

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:52:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Fourman:

So since they have attacked another UN Nation how/why has not Article 5 in effect.  Maybe this week Israel will request this and then we will really see countries of the UN true colors....like we don't know it already...
View Quote

It appears you are getting the UN and NATO confused.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:53:08 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote
Explain how.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:53:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By TXBBQGuy:

Definitely need to schedule an appointment with a drone for that guy
View Quote

Nah, he needs something a bit more personal.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:54:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher214:

So, we equipped Hamas with weapons we left in Afghanistan and Ukraine, and funded it with the pallets of cash we gave Iran.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:54:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Fourman:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:54:24 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

It wouldn't surprise me... but supposedly the 6bil is still frozen and hasn't been accessed yet...

https://thehill.com/policy/international/4244543-6b-in-frozen-iranian-funds-remain-unspent-in-wake-of-hamas-attack-blinken-says/

Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Sunday the $6 billion in Iranian funds expected to be unfrozen in the U.S. prisoner swap with Iran have remained unspent, pushing back against suggestions that the Biden administration’s deal may have contributed to Hamas’s recent attacks on Israel.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:54:51 PM EDT
[#32]
What Israel unofficially needs is what I call the "Jesus Option". Which is a shit load of ground launched munitions that can/will be programed and launched by one man independently. This "Jesus" would be the one responsible for "doing the needful" and would sacrifice his self to the inevitable war crimes courts.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:56:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:

We gave the Palestinians half a billion dollars in 2022 alone.  We bankrolled, in part, this offensive.  As such it’s an argument against being involved in world affairs. We also gave Iran 6 billion under this administration and several billion more (in cash) under Obama and Iran is the major sponsor of this action so the US —or more precisely the democrat party— is to blame
View Quote

Beyond those funds Biden’s puppeteers have done away with sanctions enabling Iran to sell millions of barrels of oil every day giving them more billions to further their terrorist goals.

Blood on Biden’s hands
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:56:53 PM EDT
[#34]

Thanks

View All Quotes

While this wouldn’t surprise me, do you have the source?

Thanks

Dearborn is 2.5 hours from me...
How best to keep tabs on what's going on there?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:57:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CherokeeGunslinger] [#35]
Originally Posted By cinco1:
Explain how.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cinco1:

Explain how.

It would likely be a targeted invasion aiming to completely destroy Iranian infrastructure and industrial capability. Remember how we targeted Iraqi infrastructure and industry during the opening stages of the Iraq War?

March in, destroy shit, march out. While Israel's military is mostly geared for defense, I'm absolutely sure they could wage a limited offensive designed to wreck Iran's ability to wage war.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:57:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By maddmatt:
What Israel unofficially needs is what I call the "Jesus Option". Which is a shit load of ground launched munitions that can/will be programed and launched by one man independently. This "Jesus" would be the one responsible for "doing the needful" and would sacrifice his self to the inevitable war crimes courts.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:57:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By IndyGunFreak:

It wouldn't surprise me... but supposedly the 6bil is still frozen and hasn't been accessed yet...

https://thehill.com/policy/international/4244543-6b-in-frozen-iranian-funds-remain-unspent-in-wake-of-hamas-attack-blinken-says/

View Quote

I'm sure they will say they need it for food/water for the sick, elderly and innocent people of Iran. Since, well they earmarked that money for them to the hamas
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:58:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By buck19delta:

I think Israel will invade Gaza, kill every terrorist they can , arrest those they can, destroy every military asset, weapons, ammo, tunnels, etc, then stay in control of it from now on serving as Gaza police, doing vehicle / building searches on the regular, check points, looking for weapons, terrorists, etc to keep Gaza from ever being a free rein staging area for terrorist attacks again as it has been for years.
View Quote

It would be cheaper & more sustaining to just kill every hamas/pali because that's what they all are, in the long run. Why would Israel want to have to sacrifice their people, policing those that want them dead?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:59:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
What if we stopped sending money to any kind of muslem for any reason, and stopped sending money to prop up UKR in a war they refuse to win?  There's a lot of cash right there we can use to kill Iran.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:

He is absolutely not wrong.  We cannot afford fiscally, a conventional war with Iran while simultaneously deterring the PRC from attacking Taiwan or someone else in the Western Pacific.  Israel is perfectly capable of handling this; we just need to get the fuck out of the way and stop giving Iran money.

We also need to start figuring out how we can make 5.8 million (assuming the West Bank is getting absorbed too) refugees a European, Syrian, Lebanese or Egyptian problem instead of our own.
What if we stopped sending money to any kind of muslem for any reason, and stopped sending money to prop up UKR in a war they refuse to win?  There's a lot of cash right there we can use to kill Iran.

Those are a rounding error compared to the money required.  A couple of points:

1)   Concur.  I never understood why Obama was so willing to sell out US interests in favor of Iran so he could have is "Nixon in China" moment when anyone born after 1978 with a set eyes already knows how badly this will end.  The fact that the media, State Department elites, and various academics who are paid large sums of money to know better have continued this fools errand beggars belief.  I can only assume they are all corrupt, compromised and hate America OR are so willfully ignorant that they are useless and otherwise unemployable.

2a)  Over 60% of the Christian Arab population has fled the West Bank and Gaza Strip.  Only in Israel proper are their #s a double-digit % of the Arab population.  Also, the Muslim Pallys have worn out their welcome in just about every Arab country that any sane person would willingly live in.  Perhaps we can send them to China; I'm informed they have population issues and it would save the CCP some indoctrination time, as they ALREADY hate the US, so that part of the indoctrination could be skipped right over.

2b) Ukraine is not "Refusing to Win"; the Biden Administration's "Half Rude" policies have hampered Ukrainian offensive capabilities.  The fact that the Ukes are able to advance at all is almost in spite of the level of support they have received and is a minor miracle.  If they had ATACMs (mostly the 1000 or so "out of date missiles for which there is no current refurbishment plan), 40/50 Block F16s (300 or so of which were turned in by USAF units in favor of later marks of the -16 or for F35s and are too "high time" to reissue to USAF units without major rebuild), More than 31 M1A1 Tanks (when we have several hundred serviceable M1 hulls available), plus several hundred more M113 variants (which are in storage still serviceable but are destined to be artillery targets or artificial reefs in the coming 5 years), then I might agree the Ukes were "refusing to win".   Maybe if we had a President instead of a pResident, the stuff we did send might have actually been sent when it would have made a decisive impact rather than playing these stupid "Hamlet" games with aid that permitted the Russians eight additional months to dig in and set up more AT mines than were used in the entire ETO during WWII.  The Ukes are by no means perfect, but I have participated in WARFIGHTER battle exercises where the "Blufor" has done a lot worse in more favorable circumstances.  The Biden Administration wanted this to be a "manageable" crisis, where the Ukes gave up after a decent interval, and the MIC and Foreign Policy establishment had a shiny new justification to top off their rice bowls while the Ruskies conveniently imprisoned or shot anyone in Ukraine who could even spell "Bursima" or "Hunter Biden" who wasn't on the Russian payroll.  

Right now, our spending consists of (in order)

(Simplified)

1) Entitlement Programs
2) Interest on the National Debt
3) Entire Defense Budget
4) Everything Else.

So, there is that!
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:59:32 PM EDT
[#40]

Our kids came home in body bags so that their kids could come in on boats.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:59:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Plank_Spanker:

It would be cheaper & more sustaining to just kill every hamas/pali because that's what they all are, in the long run. Why would Israel want to have to sacrifice their people, policing those that want them dead?
View Quote

This might get your plank spanked.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:59:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

It’s going to be like a 2023 fallujah. But worse.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
I just hope the Israelis are truly prepared for what they are likely to face when they go in on the ground with tanks and armored vehicles. You can bet that everything we've seen used to great effect in recent wars (IEDs, drone dropped munitions, kamikaze drones and lethal ATGMs) will be waiting for them. If they don't treat the drone threat with the seriousness it deserves, they will likely have a bunch of destroyed Merkava tanks and IFVs in short order.

They already have experience but drones are the major game changer. Doesn't matter what MBT you have, a $500 drone can take it out. They're too hard to target, hard to detect, and in an urban environment it is probably worse. If they have a lot of drones ready to go I fear the IDF will be taking more losses than usual.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:59:53 PM EDT
[#43]

It would likely be a targeted invasion aiming to completely destroy Iranian infrastructure and industrial capability. Remember how we targeted Iraqi infrastructure and industry during the opening stages of the Iraq War?

March in, destroy shit, march out. While Israel's military is mostly geared for defense, I'm absolutely sure they could wage a limited offensive designed to wreck Iran's ability to wage war.
View Quote

You uh...you ever seen this, buddy?

maps.google.com
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:00:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
View Quote

Call every single one, issue their rifles and basic load, and send them home.

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:01:37 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Well, as they say,

NO SHIT, SHERLOCK!!!!!!!  What did you think they were going to use it for...... transgender studies?  Bidumb knew full well they were lying to him.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:01:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: veritas8985] [#46]
Originally Posted By maddmatt:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:02:34 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

while it's true that $6 billion one way or the other helped fund this attack on Israel i just have a hard time believing the Biden admin will admit it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:02:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By MI_FZ6:

Shocking
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MI_FZ6:

Shocking
Sadly, it's not shocking at all.  It's what I would expect in Dearborn.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:03:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CherokeeGunslinger] [#49]
Originally Posted By METT-T:
You uh...you ever seen this, buddy?

maps.google.com
View Quote

Saudi Arabia and Iraq are both pretty kosher with the US, and the Saudis have been getting kosher with the Israelis lately. You ever think that Israel could ask them for land access, "buddy"?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:03:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Flogger23m:

They already have experience but drones are the major game changer. Doesn't matter what MBT you have, a $500 drone can take it out. They're too hard to target, hard to detect, and in an urban environment it is probably worse. If they have a lot of drones ready to go I fear the IDF will be taking more losses than usual.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Flogger23m:
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
I just hope the Israelis are truly prepared for what they are likely to face when they go in on the ground with tanks and armored vehicles. You can bet that everything we've seen used to great effect in recent wars (IEDs, drone dropped munitions, kamikaze drones and lethal ATGMs) will be waiting for them. If they don't treat the drone threat with the seriousness it deserves, they will likely have a bunch of destroyed Merkava tanks and IFVs in short order.

If you shell and bomb enough, you get all the drone operators.

And pretty much everyone else.

Page / 953
Israel currently under attack (Page 127 of 953)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top