Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Israel currently under attack (Page 126 of 953)
Page / 953
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:20:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Yep. It's time people wake up.  What's happening in the world isn't about Ukraine,Israel,etc.   It's about America.  They are coming for us.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ISEEYOU2:
I am a peace loving Liberal....but now is the time for the US, NATO and all Democracies to unleash the dogs of war. No amount of negotiation will end this assault on humanity by Russia, Iran, China and North Korea. Putin and others have been planning this for YEARS! This is NOW indeed World War 3. Time to take the gloves off and fight for your lives, nations and utter survival of this planet! I want peace....but peace has a high cost! That cost is the courage of a nation to fight for its survival!

Yep. It's time people wake up.  What's happening in the world isn't about Ukraine,Israel,etc.   It's about America.  They are coming for us.

You girls fighting in this war or just talking?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:21:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Trout_Hunter:

They love this stuff over there. Look at the London mayor.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Trout_Hunter:
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:
Huge Islam uprising event in London -

https://twitter.com/i/status/1711155943449231681

Chicago event -

https://twitter.com/i/status/1711157674262385138

They love this stuff over there. Look at the London mayor.

Yup. Western Europe is fucked with the amount of Muslims they brought in over the past several decades.

I remember going to London in the 90's and was shocked at how many Muslims there were walking around. We went past an apartment with big glass windows and you could see them all praying from top to bottom.

Not that we have ever taken border security seriously and have imported our own share of Muslims

Immigration out of the 3rd world into the west is going to be the death of western civilization. Only a matter of time when you look at something simple like birth rates.

Leftists cheer it on and say shit like 'one day the entire world will be brown'.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:21:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

Who's the audience? A billion Muslims who all think Jewish occupation of the Holy places is an affront, with only varying degrees of aggression? Plus millions and millions of their enablers and supporters in other (western) societies? People who think of Israel as unjust occupiers aren't going to flinch at somebody rubbing their foot on a corpse's face.

Unpopular opinion: the US government should have leaned harder on Israel to keep a leash on their own radicals who insisted on building Jewish settlements wherever they wanted, including land that had been designated in negotiations for Palestinians. Israel has always been a little to accommodating to radicals on their own side whose thoughts about Palestinians equals the Palestinians thoughts about them. If a Jew wants to build a house in land that the government designated for Palestinians, the Israeli government doesn't owe them anything, including protection from the neighbors who want to murder them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:21:46 PM EDT
[#4]

View All Quotes
I am a peace loving Liberal....but now is the time for the US, NATO and all Democracies to unleash the dogs of war. No amount of negotiation will end this assault on humanity by Russia, Iran, China and North Korea. Putin and others have been planning this for YEARS! This is NOW indeed World War 3. Time to take the gloves off and fight for your lives, nations and utter survival of this planet! I want peace....but peace has a high cost! That cost is the courage of a nation to fight for its survival!

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:22:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Totally gone from that video.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hunter8282:

Chicago event -

London is fucked....

Totally gone from that video.

Chicago didn't look a whole lot better.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:23:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By cash50:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:23:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Mayor of Dearborn's statement

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F77nOkLWMAAgX2O?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

Shocking
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:23:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By pmodas:

Thanks.

I do. I won't say much though less the armchair generals in GD say I am compromising opsec like they did back in 2021, etc.

I also know of at least one so far who will never be able to again

If I wasn't dealing with health issues at the moment that would make me more of a liability in the field than a asset, I think I would be trying to get over there.
View Quote

Hope you get well soon.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:24:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By WesJanson:

To quote from the old article Why Arabs Lose Wars:

The actual discussions between faction leadership are undoubtedly only happening behind closed doors, in person, and with no one trusting each other to truly be honest.  Factor in the Iranian benefactors potentially playing favorites.

I'd say there's a very good chance Hamas leadership went in over their head, wildly so, and is only just now realizing how fucked they are. Their only prayer is that Israel retaliated so brutally that the other players all jump into the fray as well.

That Hezbollah quote about not being neutral struck me as exactly the denial you'd get from someone playing it neutral, but not being able to admit it due to the need to maintain an aggressive public appearance against the infidel Zionist scum. Launching a drone here and there, or getting rid of some expired arty in a desultory outpost bombardment, is effectively a token gesture to their own base to indicate they "stand together in solidarity...with those fuckheads in Gaza whom we also can't stand and will totally stand by and watch as they burn".

The IDF defensive posture in the north seems to indicate they're convinced a second or third front will open any time, but I'm doubting it. Tactically everyone else is now wildly behind the ball. A 2 hour or 6 hour lag before the Hezzies got into the fray would have been one thing, a day or two delay would exact an exceedingly heavy toll in combat losses, and for what? Why not already roll, if they were going to? The fundamental truth is that none of the militant groups have the military strength to overwhelm and eliminate the IDF, and in the current era it seems questionable that any of the regional nation-states are willing to actually commit armored divisions to destroying Israel, given the guaranteed fatal consequences of doing so.

All of it really seems to point to Hamas leadership simply being really, epically fucking tarded, and desperate enough to throw everything away for martyrdom.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WesJanson:
Originally Posted By Wineraner:
Originally Posted By xd341:
Kidnapping toddlers....what are they thinking?  

That's the hottest of hot buttons to get an emotional response from your enemy.   If you are trying to bait a near peer into an ambush I'd say that's the way you do it, but Israel is not a near peer.  

They have demonstrated a willingness to literally bulldoze neighborhoods.   Kill'em all and let God sort it out. The US may posses a greater potential for destruction, but Israel posses a greater willingness to use it.  

Is that the plan?  Incite a blood rage from Israel so terrible that it draws in the rest of the Arab world?  Are the Palestinians martyring their population to further the cause?

Interesting times.

@WesJanson had an interesting post about 20 pages back, where he was wondering if Hamas was promised that everyone else would be joining in this too, and not primarily just Gaza on its own.  Made some sense.

To quote from the old article Why Arabs Lose Wars:

The same lack of trust operates at the interstate level, where Arab armies exhibit very little trust of each other, and with good reason. The blatant lie Gamal Abdel Nasser told King Husayn in June 1967 to get him into the war against Israel—that the Egyptian air force was over Tel Aviv (when most of its planes had been destroyed)—was a classic example of deceit.27 Sadat's disingenuous approach to the Syrians to entice them to enter the war in October 1973 was another (he told them that the Egyptians were planning total war, a deception which included using a second set of operational plans intended only for Syrian eyes).28 With this sort of history, it is no wonder that there is very little cross or joint training among Arab armies and very few command exercises. During the 1967 war, for example, not a single Jordanian liaison officer was stationed in Egypt, nor were the Jordanians forthcoming with the Egyptian command.29

The actual discussions between faction leadership are undoubtedly only happening behind closed doors, in person, and with no one trusting each other to truly be honest.  Factor in the Iranian benefactors potentially playing favorites.

I'd say there's a very good chance Hamas leadership went in over their head, wildly so, and is only just now realizing how fucked they are. Their only prayer is that Israel retaliated so brutally that the other players all jump into the fray as well.

That Hezbollah quote about not being neutral struck me as exactly the denial you'd get from someone playing it neutral, but not being able to admit it due to the need to maintain an aggressive public appearance against the infidel Zionist scum. Launching a drone here and there, or getting rid of some expired arty in a desultory outpost bombardment, is effectively a token gesture to their own base to indicate they "stand together in solidarity...with those fuckheads in Gaza whom we also can't stand and will totally stand by and watch as they burn".

The IDF defensive posture in the north seems to indicate they're convinced a second or third front will open any time, but I'm doubting it. Tactically everyone else is now wildly behind the ball. A 2 hour or 6 hour lag before the Hezzies got into the fray would have been one thing, a day or two delay would exact an exceedingly heavy toll in combat losses, and for what? Why not already roll, if they were going to? The fundamental truth is that none of the militant groups have the military strength to overwhelm and eliminate the IDF, and in the current era it seems questionable that any of the regional nation-states are willing to actually commit armored divisions to destroying Israel, given the guaranteed fatal consequences of doing so.

All of it really seems to point to Hamas leadership simply being really, epically fucking tarded, and desperate enough to throw everything away for martyrdom.

"100," as the kids say.

It makes sense to Iran to induce Hamas to do something this stupid.  Derailing peace, official recognition and cooperation between the Gulf/KSA and Israel would be worth it.  Which may be why we're hearing captive Hamas officers allegedly singing about how much help Iran gave for this.

Concur on Hez not doing anything of import at the moment.  I fully expect the Israeli northern border forces to be depleted to reinforce whatever is going to happen in Gaza.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:24:47 PM EDT
[#10]

London is fucked....
View All Quotes

Chicago event -

London is fucked....

I was just there, I had a private driver and only went to areas he deemed safe. Had a great time but mostly hung around on Bond Street. There was a defense convention there and the hotel I was staying at was a sponsor I think. TONS of middle eastern countries sent their officers there to probably buy weapons.

It was infuriating.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:25:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

https://nitter.cz/pic/orig/enc/bWVkaWEvRjc4YjhqZlhNQUFESlIxLmpwZw==
View Quote

Not large enough for me
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:26:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By peterman:
I am late on this thread, but I wonder if Iran now has a few nukes as leverage.

View Quote

To me it's more likely they're close to getting them but need more time.. a delaying action to prevent Saudi and Israel from coming to a security agreement.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:26:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Hamas leader cheered for joy as he watched Israel attack on TV from his Qatar office

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/10/08/21/76310537-12608271-image-a-106_1696796835577.jpg

The Hamas leader behind the deadliest attack on Israel watched and celebrated the invasion from the safety of his Qatar office.

Ismail Haniyeh was spotted with other Hamas officials cheering for joy before they prostrated themselves on the floor and praised God.

It came as the terrorist group launched the single deadliest attack ever launched against Israel - which the Jewish state has claimed is 'our 9/11'.

Haniyeh was born in the al-Shati refugee camp in 1962. His parents fled their homes in what is now Ashkelon near the Gaza border during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War.

He joined Hamas while studying Arabic literature at university and rose through the ranks.

Throughout his earlier life, he was in and out of Israeli prisons including a six-month stint in 1988.

Also, he was locked up for three years in 1989 during the First Intifada on terror group memberships charges.

He was deported to Lebanon before returning to Gaza where he survived at least one Israeli assassination attempt in the early 2000s during the Second Intifada.

In 2006, he came to prominence worldwide, leading Hamas to an early election victory.

This prompted a civil war and a complete takeover of the Gaza Strip by Hamas. In 2016 Haniyeh relocated from Gaza to Qatar.

The attacks on Saturday have prompted mass violence and bloodshed.

Israeli Defence Forces carried out artillery strikes against Lebanon in the disputed area of Mount Dov, following mortar fire directed towards Israel from its northern neighbour.

The UN agency for Palestinian Refugees, UNRWA, said over 20,000 people were sheltering in 44 of its schools around Gaza by Saturday evening - adding that three of these had suffered 'collateral' damage from Israeli airstrikes.

Iran-backed Hezbollah militants said it was behind the strikes and the attack was carried out 'in solidarity with the Palestinian resistance', reported the BBC.

The Islamic Republic of Iran also brandished a gigantic anti-Israel billboard in Tehran following the strike.

It showed a chequered keffiye covering the Star of David, entitled 'Operation Al-Aqsa Flood'.

The Israeli government formally declared war on Sunday and gave the green light for 'significant military steps' to retaliate against Hamas for its surprise attack.

More
View Quote

He's a soon to be dead cunt... I'm sure he is top of the list...
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:26:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

IIRC when you look at Home ownership in London the majority of homes are owned by Indians, with White/English in second, and Pakistani the third

Went from The Sun Never Sets on the British Empire to being a minority in your capital city lol
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:27:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Rooster-X:

Did everybody read the comments? Wow, there are some really delusional people in this world.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rooster-X:

Did everybody read the comments? Wow, there are some really delusional people in this world.

They are bots.  They are AI driven bot comments.  Just like the comments on youtube when you see the ghost of Kiev or the Russia is targeting civilians bullshit.  Thousands of in-your-face propaganda comments.  None of it typed by human fingers.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:27:40 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

While this wouldn’t surprise me, do you have the source?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:28:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:28:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Drone video of the festival aftermath

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:28:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Buzz69] [#19]

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:28:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:29:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

I hope I'm not the only one that remembers...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/Corrie_Pancake_jpg-2984233.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Squatch:
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:
Originally Posted By TheHappyBlaster:

Why?  The land is fine.  Israelis made it bloom.

They just need to get rid of the Palestinians living on it.  Which, seeing that the US is sending military ships and ships for transporting non-combatants, sounds like that's going to happen.

Really? All two million of them?

Every last one

Push Gaza into the ocean:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171820/Screenshot_2023-10-08_at_5_18_38_PM_png-2984194.JPG

I was just thinking of that.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:30:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:
Here is something to think about.  In 2022 alone the United States provided almost half a billion dollars in aid to Palistine.   We, in part, bankrolled this attack  added to the billions we gave to Iran.  Maybe being “isolationist” was the right call.
View Quote

$100 for every man, woman, and child in Gaza/West Bank. That's a pile of aid that never really made sense. At some point, a US President said, "sure, I'll hand you cash if you sign this piece of paper and promise to be good."
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:30:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Israel-Hamas war: Many killed in Sderot following attack
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:30:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Buzz69:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F788eQqXEAAENwN.jpg
View Quote

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/09/01/biden-left-americans-afghanistan-todd-young/5665849001/
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:31:12 PM EDT
[#25]

Except we could eliminate the entire DoD and all foreign aid, and we'd still be deficit spending.

Now what?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By super223:
Originally Posted By HecklerKac:

Which is why I prepare,  arm myself, train and try to spread awareness.

The bullshit in the desert is going to continue happening weather we throw money at it or not.

Our own country needs you and I more right now.

Your one sick, sick, sick little puppy.

PS: Your training won't do shit for ya bro.

Yep..you can larp around all day long and it won't keep the evil in this world away. No matter how much larping and "training" and stocking up on freeze dried food. Evil needs to still be confronted. No matter where at in the world. Being the number one most powerful nation does come with world security responsibilities.

And we also as a country holds the worlds largest debt.  How much of your children’s and grandchildren’s future are you willing to compromise to be the world police?

Partially a function of having the world's largest economy but, is the majority of that debt a result of being the "world police" or unconstitutional welfare spending and entitlement programs?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/IMG-9588_JPG-2984083.JPG

Yes yes every moron who wants to spend money we don’t have on things akways plays the “drop in the bucket “ logical fallacy be it foreign wars or Medicaid expansion.   The same philosophy got us into this massive debt regardless everyone’s pet projects.

Except we could eliminate the entire DoD and all foreign aid, and we'd still be deficit spending.

Now what?

We'd need to keep cutting.  Which, given you've read the same threads here about Social Security and Medicare that I have, would go about as well as....yeah.

It will continue until it can't.  And then maybe a little bit after that still.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:31:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Hamas leader cheered for joy as he watched Israel attack on TV from his Qatar office

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/10/08/21/76310537-12608271-image-a-106_1696796835577.jpg

The Hamas leader behind the deadliest attack on Israel watched and celebrated the invasion from the safety of his Qatar office.

Ismail Haniyeh was spotted with other Hamas officials cheering for joy before they prostrated themselves on the floor and praised God.

It came as the terrorist group launched the single deadliest attack ever launched against Israel - which the Jewish state has claimed is 'our 9/11'.

Haniyeh was born in the al-Shati refugee camp in 1962. His parents fled their homes in what is now Ashkelon near the Gaza border during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War.

He joined Hamas while studying Arabic literature at university and rose through the ranks.

Throughout his earlier life, he was in and out of Israeli prisons including a six-month stint in 1988.

Also, he was locked up for three years in 1989 during the First Intifada on terror group memberships charges.

He was deported to Lebanon before returning to Gaza where he survived at least one Israeli assassination attempt in the early 2000s during the Second Intifada.

In 2006, he came to prominence worldwide, leading Hamas to an early election victory.

This prompted a civil war and a complete takeover of the Gaza Strip by Hamas. In 2016 Haniyeh relocated from Gaza to Qatar.

The attacks on Saturday have prompted mass violence and bloodshed.

Israeli Defence Forces carried out artillery strikes against Lebanon in the disputed area of Mount Dov, following mortar fire directed towards Israel from its northern neighbour.

The UN agency for Palestinian Refugees, UNRWA, said over 20,000 people were sheltering in 44 of its schools around Gaza by Saturday evening - adding that three of these had suffered 'collateral' damage from Israeli airstrikes.

Iran-backed Hezbollah militants said it was behind the strikes and the attack was carried out 'in solidarity with the Palestinian resistance', reported the BBC.

The Islamic Republic of Iran also brandished a gigantic anti-Israel billboard in Tehran following the strike.

It showed a chequered keffiye covering the Star of David, entitled 'Operation Al-Aqsa Flood'.

The Israeli government formally declared war on Sunday and gave the green light for 'significant military steps' to retaliate against Hamas for its surprise attack.

More
View Quote

Definitely need to schedule an appointment with a drone for that guy
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:31:32 PM EDT
[#27]

What a little bitch tool.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:32:11 PM EDT
[#28]
I just hope the Israelis are truly prepared for what they are likely to face when they go in on the ground with tanks and armored vehicles. You can bet that everything we've seen used to great effect in recent wars (IEDs, drone dropped munitions, kamikaze drones and lethal ATGMs) will be waiting for them. If they don't treat the drone threat with the seriousness it deserves, they will likely have a bunch of destroyed Merkava tanks and IFVs in short order.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:33:37 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

I've fought my wars, did you?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:34:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By HecklerKac:

All my posts say no more tax dollars no more aid let's stay out of it.

Not my fault other people fly off the handle

View Quote

You keep posting uneducated stupid shit.

Are you paid for it, or are you volunteering to look this stupid for free?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:35:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:
Video footage.

Reports of the fighting spreading to the west bank:

ETA:
Well it looks like twitter is broken or the video got pulled:

https://nitter.cz/Caucasuswar/status/1711131631052832961#m

View Quote

If true, it makes sense for Hamas. If Hamas let's Gaza get taken apart, the West Bank will logically be next.  Dividing Israel's ground forces will mean the reduction and pacification will either take longer or require more blunt applications of violence.  Both aid Hamas in eventually regaining the high ground in the media fight.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:35:27 PM EDT
[#32]

$100 for every man, woman, and child in Gaza/West Bank. That's a pile of aid that never really made sense. At some point, a US President said, "sure, I'll hand you cash if you sign this piece of paper and promise to be good."
View All Quotes
Here is something to think about.  In 2022 alone the United States provided almost half a billion dollars in aid to Palistine.   We, in part, bankrolled this attack  added to the billions we gave to Iran.  Maybe being “isolationist” was the right call.

Exactly—and an argument as to why being an interventionalist is not always the wisest choice. Us getting involved helped create this problem.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:35:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Diversity is a societes suicide note.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:36:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
I just hope the Israelis are truly prepared for what they are likely to face when they go in on the ground with tanks and armored vehicles. You can bet that everything we've seen used to great effect in recent wars (IEDs, drone dropped munitions, kamikaze drones and lethal ATGMs) will be waiting for them. If they don't treat the drone threat with the seriousness it deserves, they will likely have a bunch of destroyed Merkava tanks and IFVs in short order.
View Quote

I am betting that unlike us, they don’t hold back.  Hamas will cease to exist. After that it will get dicey.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:36:31 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

It never made sense because it wasn't for them. It was for the leaders of hamas to line their pockets with cash while the innocent,  although brainwashed , masses suffer...
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:37:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Buzz69:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F788eQqXEAAENwN.jpg
View Quote

Wake up people, why would he care, he’s the puppet, Obama is the puppet master
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:37:33 PM EDT
[#37]

We'd need to keep cutting.  Which, given you've read the same threads here about Social Security and Medicare that I have, would go about as well as....yeah.

It will continue until it can't.  And then maybe a little bit after that still.
View Quote

Look, you may be right, just go be right somewhere else. That's NOT what this thread is about...
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:38:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
View Quote

Fuck. It looks like the Bagram highway of death.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:39:35 PM EDT
[#39]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:40:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By BabaYaga22:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BabaYaga22:

https://www.instagram.com/ahammoudmi/
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:40:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F78e5N4WEAA5yTZ?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote
Every city, every port, every oil field should be obliterated in Iran
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:42:00 PM EDT
[#42]

Who's the audience? A billion Muslims who all think Jewish occupation of the Holy places is an affront, with only varying degrees of aggression? Plus millions and millions of their enablers and supporters in other (western) societies? People who think of Israel as unjust occupiers aren't going to flinch at somebody rubbing their foot on a corpse's face.

Unpopular opinion: the US government should have leaned harder on Israel to keep a leash on their own radicals who insisted on building Jewish settlements wherever they wanted, including land that had been designated in negotiations for Palestinians. Israel has always been a little to accommodating to radicals on their own side whose thoughts about Palestinians equals the Palestinians thoughts about them. If a Jew wants to build a house in land that the government designated for Palestinians, the Israeli government doesn't owe them anything, including protection from the neighbors who want to murder them.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Go away.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:42:05 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote
That is disgusting. Whats worse, an elected official making a statement like this says everything we need to know about his constituents. This republic has been lost on so many fronts.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:42:22 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

I remember that.  I think her retarded delusional ass was from my neck of the woods.

Good squish.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:43:01 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

I believe no matter what they won't stop until hamas is extinct in Gaza and abroad
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:43:06 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

Why?  The land is fine.  Israelis made it bloom.

They just need to get rid of the Palestinians living on it.  Which, seeing that the US is sending military ships and ships for transporting non-combatants, sounds like that's going to happen.

They're going to need bigger boats.  And more of them.  But yes.

Egypt isn't taking them unless we pay.  A lot.  The Israelis have a chance to ensure they won't be allowed to stay.  If they've a brain in their heads, they'll take it.  Doing business as usual just ensures this'll repeat 10 years from now.

And Europe, for now, isn't quite so tired of refugees that they'll meaningfully say No.  Or dump 'em in Libya or Spanish Sahara and make it a two-stage trip.  Do Operation Moses, in reverse.

But they need to be gone.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:43:18 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

It’s going to be like a 2023 fallujah. But worse.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:43:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Do you think the USA will see an uprising from the Palestinians and Hamas sympathizers, especially if the US Military gets involved? The US is sending munitions and resources to Israel expected to arrive in a few days. Seeing the gatherings for supporting them around this country makes me sick!
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:43:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: thesilvercord] [#49]

I give the IDF this message:

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:44:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By millfire517:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By millfire517:
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F78e5N4WEAA5yTZ?format=jpg&name=small

I wouldn't be surprised if Iran is on Israel's radar.

This may well lead to WWIII
Page / 953
Israel currently under attack (Page 126 of 953)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top