Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Israel currently under attack (Page 125 of 953)
Page / 953
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 6:54:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By killstick_engaged:

Yeah, probably not the smartest thing they could have done.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wineraner:
With the palestinians gleefully posting videos of every kind of degrading atrocity known to man on telegram and 4chan amplifying it by spreading it far and wide, a lot of people on the left are finally seeing stuff "their side" has been doing all along and finding out they just can't stomach it.

yeah war is one thing.

Hamas are animals.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 6:55:34 PM EDT
[#2]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Squatch:
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:
Originally Posted By TheHappyBlaster:

Why?  The land is fine.  Israelis made it bloom.

They just need to get rid of the Palestinians living on it.  Which, seeing that the US is sending military ships and ships for transporting non-combatants, sounds like that's going to happen.

Really? All two million of them?

Every last one

Push Gaza into the ocean:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171820/Screenshot_2023-10-08_at_5_18_38_PM_png-2984194.JPG

I hope I'm not the only one that remembers...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 6:56:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:

Well it looks like we're getting involved.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By realwar:
Important statement from the IDF Spokesperson, RAdm. Daniel Hagari on Oct. 8.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrATeqHHw8Q

Well it looks like we're getting involved.

IDF's RAdm. Daniel Hagari is not fucking around and he looks pissed. I am glad he mentioned CENTCOM, it looks like this is all right under the purview.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 6:56:36 PM EDT
[#4]

He is absolutely not wrong.  We cannot afford fiscally, a conventional war with Iran while simultaneously deterring the PRC from attacking Taiwan or someone else in the Western Pacific.  Israel is perfectly capable of handling this; we just need to get the fuck out of the way and stop giving Iran money.

We also need to start figuring out how we can make 5.8 million (assuming the West Bank is getting absorbed too) refugees a European, Syrian, Lebanese or Egyptian problem instead of our own.
View Quote
What if we stopped sending money to any kind of muslem for any reason, and stopped sending money to prop up UKR in a war they refuse to win?  There's a lot of cash right there we can use to kill Iran.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 6:57:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By HecklerKac:

Which is why I prepare,  arm myself, train and try to spread awareness.

The bullshit in the desert is going to continue happening weather we throw money at it or not.

Our own country needs you and I more right now.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kncook:
Originally Posted By Rooster-X:
Originally Posted By Legs11:

Really?

If the US had not "stuck its beak in" in the 1940s - who was going to stop Hitler ?

Don't feed the millenial, it's not worth it. The mod(s) will clean up his drivel

There are plenty of millennials that aren’t idiots that have been shot at before and know their are bad guys in the world you cannot ignore.

Which is why I prepare,  arm myself, train and try to spread awareness.

The bullshit in the desert is going to continue happening weather we throw money at it or not.

Our own country needs you and I more right now.

It's a lot more fun to cheerlead for a war than it is to pick up a broom and clean up your local messes.  @Lomshek had a great thread on how to organize locally and the fruits of such organization.  Naturally, it withered into archive status from lack of interest, and I am just as much to blame for that.

Israel is capable of handling this.  Including rescuing our people who have been taken hostage.  Certainly offer assistance, and ensure the best outcomes for our people, but that initiative doesn't require a war against Iran that I reiterate, we cannot afford.

Further, if we're set on going to War with the Islamic government of Iran, and God knows they've fucking earned it, rooting out beforehand in our own government, the traitorous pieces of shit that have worked for Iran's interests ahead of America's, might be a good idea.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 6:59:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By denverdan:

Why warn them?
Just.
Fucking.
Kill.
Them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:

Fuck that. Gaza isn't that large.
Drop a 155 smoke right in the center of town. Let it be known that everything 20 meters from that spot will be flattened. Give them 5 minutes. Flatten it.

Pick a new RANDOM grid square. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Five hours into that, every Tom, Dick, and Mahmood will be on his scooter lit out for a greener pasture. At that point. everyone left is a combatant.

Why warn them?
Just.
Fucking.
Kill.
Them.
Like it or not Israel has to be careful because of how successful propaganda on the other side is and how many people parrot whatever Hamas says.

Giving a warning at least allows them to counteract the propaganda generated when Hamas shoots rockets off apartment building rooftops and when fighters hide amongst women and children.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 6:59:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By GarandM1:
There is precedent for that.  Don't forget Reagan forced Begin to call off the dogs in 1982 when they were about to destroy the PLO, and then acting on the idea that isolationism was bad we stuck several hundred Marines into the middle of the situation in Beiruit as "peacekeepers".

We all know what happened next .  Or maybe we don't.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GarandM1:
Originally Posted By buck19delta:
Originally Posted By j3_:
What is the presence of US ships really going to do anyway?  Is it just to try and intimidate any other nation from assisting or something?

Imho they are coming to intimidate Israel and limit Israel's response.
There is precedent for that.  Don't forget Reagan forced Begin to call off the dogs in 1982 when they were about to destroy the PLO, and then acting on the idea that isolationism was bad we stuck several hundred Marines into the middle of the situation in Beiruit as "peacekeepers".

We all know what happened next .  Or maybe we don't.

We invaded Grenada?

Agreed, our MidEast policy during the early 80's was a glaring exception to the successes the Reagan Administration usually engineered.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 6:59:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Voland:
Just listened to my buddy's broadcast from Jerusalem,  Israeli side...

He is saying that the Israelis are passed. The citizens are calling out the government bs about taking off handcuffs and will be a war to end hamas etc because they are not seeing any real results or differences in action. So far, it's been more of the same ol and they are passed.

He is also saying that the intelligence failure needs to be investigated because something is off...
View Quote

Unfortunately, I'm starting to get the sense that we aren't going to see our Earth Shattering kaboom, just blue balls. In the 21st Century, no one knows how to War anymore.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 6:59:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Why warn them?
Just.
Fucking.
Kill.
Them.
View Quote

they can point to it as their attempt to minimize civilian casualties

I think we're about to see malicious compliance in the laws of war
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:01:33 PM EDT
[#10]

How does it bring NATO into it. Poland is a NATO member but this is not an attack on Polish territory nor is Israel part of NATO. Cite your source.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By macro:
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:
OH THAT WOULD BE STUPID ....

Do you want winged hussars coming at you?

Because that's how you get them!

If Hamas purposely takes out Polish Air Force planes that brings NATO to the party. Seems like there is way more likelihood that this thing escalates than not. Hope Im wrong.

How does it bring NATO into it. Poland is a NATO member but this is not an attack on Polish territory nor is Israel part of NATO. Cite your source.
Wishful thinking.
Too many think Article 5 covers any attack anywhere and is automatic.
It isn't.
Each member must respond but how is up to them.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:01:39 PM EDT
[#11]

IOW:  We thought we were such badasses that Hamas would never fuck with us.  And if they did, they could never mass large forces without being warned ahead of time and being prepared.  

So, it's fine to stick unprepared, sleepy guards on the Gaza border, without reinforcements, and without the mindset of those two brave Marines who blew up that Baghdad VBIED before their VCP, knowing it would cost them their lives.  Mindset matters.

I hope and trust that the Guantanimo Marines (or the ROK DMZ overwatch Soldiers) are watching these videos and reiterating in their minds the importance of why they do the things they do.
View Quote

Watching the different videos one thing really struck me and that was Complacency. They really didn't expect any serious incursions and were lulled into sense a false security.  They really put too much faith in the walls and gates also.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:03:08 PM EDT
[#12]
They have fired over 3500 rockets indiscriminately into Israel.

Fire 3500+ artillery shells into Gaza prior to going in.

No point, it would just amuse me
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:03:21 PM EDT
[#13]
It sounds like it would be relatively easy for Israel to disrupt the drinking water supply to Gaza, if push came to shove.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_supply_and_sanitation_in_the_State_of_Palestine#:~:text=The%20Coastal%20Aquifer%20is%20the,effect%20on%20the%20Israeli%20side.

"In Gaza, desalinated brackish groundwater has become an important source of drinking water. Over 20,000 consumers in over 50% of the Gaza households have installed domestic ‘reverse osmosis’ (RO) units to desalinate water for drinking purposes."
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:03:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Also, another reason for the roof knock... the drones follow the people that leave... allows the Israelis to trace the "network"...
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:03:34 PM EDT
[#15]
What becomes of Iran? All parties know who funded.  What next?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:03:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Why warn them?
Just.
Fucking.
Kill.
Them.
View Quote

Because war crime. And I know they all deserve a nice little slice of eternal damnation. But popping smoke, gives them the opportunity to realize they FA and are about to FO. The emboldened idiots will stay and die for the cause. The rats will move to the next hole. Sooner than later you'll have them in a neat little gridsquare.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:03:50 PM EDT
[#17]

Drama….

If a “war that ends all wars” occurs all humans would be dead.

Humans like war.
View All Quotes

Drama….

If a “war that ends all wars” occurs all humans would be dead.

Humans like war.

Crenshaw is nothing but a blow hard disappointment. One of may in DC that need to just go away.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:04:00 PM EDT
[#18]

Interesting thanks bro
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 0331_usmc:
Dumb question, I thought Israel used Tavors?

Every video I've seen they have AR15s

When I spent some time with the IDF tavors were being issued to all the new forces and the m16 platform was phasing out.  However, the SF and counter terror guys could pretty much use what they wanted and it was mission dependent.

Interesting thanks bro

Both the Tavor/it's derivatives and the M-16/M-4 family are in wide circulation still. The Tavor was still relatively new when I was in and I never had any in my armory. Got to shoot several though. Both will still be around for a while.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:06:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/Corrie_Pancake_jpg-2984233.JPG
View Quote

Thank you for making me and my friend in the Tzama who I sent this to smile.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:07:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By pmodas:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/Corrie_Pancake_jpg-2984233.JPG

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:08:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By gpoman:
This will be locked soon.
View Quote

Which is unfortunate.  They're not even really disagreeing with each other, is the ironic thing.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:10:15 PM EDT
[#22]

Both the Tavor/it's derivatives and the M-16/M-4 family are in wide circulation still. The Tavor was still relatively new when I was in and I never had any in my armory. Got to shoot several though. Both will still be around for a while.
View All Quotes

When I spent some time with the IDF tavors were being issued to all the new forces and the m16 platform was phasing out.  However, the SF and counter terror guys could pretty much use what they wanted and it was mission dependent.

Interesting thanks bro

Pmodas you are as solid of a bro as they come.

Hopefully you still know some guys who are about to destroy these assholes
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:10:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By SnowMexican:
It sounds like it would be relatively easy for Israel to disrupt the drinking water supply to Gaza, if push came to shove.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_supply_and_sanitation_in_the_State_of_Palestine#:~:text=The%20Coastal%20Aquifer%20is%20the,effect%20on%20the%20Israeli%20side.

"In Gaza, desalinated brackish groundwater has become an important source of drinking water. Over 20,000 consumers in over 50% of the Gaza households have installed domestic ‘reverse osmosis’ (RO) units to desalinate water for drinking purposes."
View Quote

Pretty sure Israel has a couple weapons up their sleeve to deal with this

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:11:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Mach:

Not what the CENTCOM press release said.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mach:
Originally Posted By gettysburg30:
Originally Posted By Naporter:
Originally Posted By Chokey:

That's a fairly decent amount of "fuck you" moving into range.

The question is, will it get used?  I'm guessing it'll either be "moral support" since DC won't let them actually act, OR it'll sit there until some shithead terrorist attacks one and the US participates in the war without Congress's vote.

the fleet response is solely for NEO evacuation, there is no doubt they will have very constrained ROE orders if ever to go kinetic  

Not what the CENTCOM press release said.

That's a press release.  Why do you think that Strike Group is there, FN75?  To commence kinetic operations against Hez if a Northern front opens?  (Lol indirect fire doesn't count.)  To promise to backstop the North, so that Israel can peel a brigade or two off and send them to Gaza?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:11:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: texashomeserver] [#25]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:12:06 PM EDT
[#26]

Interesting thanks bro
View All Quotes

Interesting thanks bro

I'm seeing a TON of ARs also.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:12:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
I notice there are two Polish C-130s airborne over the eastern Med and a Polish government 737 sitting on the ground in Tel Aviv on ADSB Exchange. I assume they are probably evacuating Polish civilians?
View Quote

I followed a couple c17’s take off from Jordan. Went went dark as it approached the border.
The other flew around Israel and up to Warsaw.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:12:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:
Huge Islam uprising event in London -

https://twitter.com/i/status/1711155943449231681
View Quote

It is a cancer.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:13:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dillydilly] [#29]

He is saying that the Israelis are passed. The citizens are calling out the government bs about taking off handcuffs and will be a war to end hamas etc because they are not seeing any real results or differences in action. So far, it's been more of the same ol and they are passed.

He is also saying that the intelligence failure needs to be investigated because something is off...
View Quote

Truth be told, I’ve suspected this for years and years. That Israel, if they actually tried, could wipe out Hamas etc. But they don’t. Kinda rhetorical question is why?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:13:32 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:13:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CarmelBytheSea] [#31]
Originally Posted By foxxnhound:

A lot of people forget that deployment still goes on.  I have a lot of friends that went on it in 2000.
View Quote

A soldier was shot a few years back when isis was trying to galvanize in the Sinai. It’s not out of the realm of possibility that Army National Guard  soldiers wind up taking fire during thisAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:13:39 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

Interesting thanks bro

I believe the newer X95 with 15 inch barrels and upgraded triggers are going to become the standard rifle but expect to see older Tavors and M4s still inn service for quite some time.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:14:15 PM EDT
[#33]

Chicago event -

https://twitter.com/i/status/1711157674262385138
View Quote

London is fucked....
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:14:28 PM EDT
[#34]

Chicago event -

View Quote

They love this stuff over there. Look at the london mayor.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:14:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Fight in Fort Lauderdale at pro-Israel rally

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:14:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By rgaper:
What's going on back in Dearborn?
View Quote

https://nypost.com/2023/10/08/rashida-tlaib-denounces-violent-reality-of-israeli-apartheid-grieves-violence/amp/
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:14:46 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

Interesting thanks bro

There have been multiple videos  on this thread showing large numbers of Tavors.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:14:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Hunter8282:

London is fucked....
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hunter8282:

Chicago event -

London is fucked....

Totally gone from that video.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:15:33 PM EDT
[#39]
So Iran sponsored the attack? And China and Russia are their allies? And the USA military is getting involved? And Iran will get spanked?

This may be the best proxy war ever!
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:15:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

Truth be told, I’ve suspected this for years and years. That Israel, if they actually tried, could wipe out Hamas etc. But they don’t. Kinda rhetorical question is why?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

I suspect it is the same reason that we COULD build a wall and deport illegals already here but do not.

Liberals getting in the way.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:16:12 PM EDT
[#41]

It's like the Seven Years war but just a tad longer.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:16:44 PM EDT
[#42]

This world has been at war long before you or I were around and it will be longer after we're gone. If shit is going to go down it's going to go down weather or not we stick our beak in.

Lol, boomers really don't get it. You guys have a lifetime of brainwashing with this shit and it's sad.
View Quote

A wonderful product of public education.

I bet you got pronouns down pat.

Go get your booster kid.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:17:22 PM EDT
[#43]

Totally gone from that video.
View Quote

IIRC when you look at Home ownership in London the majority of homes are owned by Indians, with White/English in second, and Pakistani the third

Went from The Sun Never Sets on the British Empire to being a minority in your capital city lol
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:17:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Hamas leader cheered for joy as he watched Israel attack on TV from his Qatar office

The Hamas leader behind the deadliest attack on Israel watched and celebrated the invasion from the safety of his Qatar office.

Ismail Haniyeh was spotted with other Hamas officials cheering for joy before they prostrated themselves on the floor and praised God.

It came as the terrorist group launched the single deadliest attack ever launched against Israel - which the Jewish state has claimed is 'our 9/11'.

Haniyeh was born in the al-Shati refugee camp in 1962. His parents fled their homes in what is now Ashkelon near the Gaza border during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War.

He joined Hamas while studying Arabic literature at university and rose through the ranks.

Throughout his earlier life, he was in and out of Israeli prisons including a six-month stint in 1988.

Also, he was locked up for three years in 1989 during the First Intifada on terror group memberships charges.

He was deported to Lebanon before returning to Gaza where he survived at least one Israeli assassination attempt in the early 2000s during the Second Intifada.

In 2006, he came to prominence worldwide, leading Hamas to an early election victory.

This prompted a civil war and a complete takeover of the Gaza Strip by Hamas. In 2016 Haniyeh relocated from Gaza to Qatar.

The attacks on Saturday have prompted mass violence and bloodshed.

Israeli Defence Forces carried out artillery strikes against Lebanon in the disputed area of Mount Dov, following mortar fire directed towards Israel from its northern neighbour.

The UN agency for Palestinian Refugees, UNRWA, said over 20,000 people were sheltering in 44 of its schools around Gaza by Saturday evening - adding that three of these had suffered 'collateral' damage from Israeli airstrikes.

Iran-backed Hezbollah militants said it was behind the strikes and the attack was carried out 'in solidarity with the Palestinian resistance', reported the BBC.

The Islamic Republic of Iran also brandished a gigantic anti-Israel billboard in Tehran following the strike.

It showed a chequered keffiye covering the Star of David, entitled 'Operation Al-Aqsa Flood'.

The Israeli government formally declared war on Sunday and gave the green light for 'significant military steps' to retaliate against Hamas for its surprise attack.

More
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:17:45 PM EDT
[#45]
I'm guessing this has been brought up but scrolling back 125 pages is pretty tough..

Has there been discussion that China possibly funded this to try and draw us into this war, so we are distracted from Taiwan?

I don't have a real issue helping Israel, one of our few allies in the region... but if we do it, we have to stop the nation building nonsense and just release the dogs of war, and go kill them.  Israel seems more than capable of this approach so maybe it's best we stay out of it and just provide arms.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:17:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Mayor of Dearborn's statement

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:18:31 PM EDT
[#47]

"No person, no child anywhere should have to suffer or live in fear of violence" The only violence they have to endure is being a human shield for their coward sone, brother, father
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:19:00 PM EDT
[#48]

Pmodas you are as solid of a bro as they come.

Hopefully you still know some guys who are about to destroy these assholes
View Quote

Thanks.

I do. I won't say much though less the armchair generals in GD say I am compromising opsec like they did back in 2021, etc.

I also know of at least one so far who will never be able to again

If I wasn't dealing with health issues at the moment that would make me more of a liability in the field than a asset, I think I would be trying to get over there.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:19:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By peterman:
I am late on this thread, but I wonder if Iran now has a few nukes as leverage.

View Quote

If they do why not FAFO.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 7:19:28 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes
With the palestinians gleefully posting videos of every kind of degrading atrocity known to man on telegram and 4chan amplifying it by spreading it far and wide, a lot of people on the left are finally seeing stuff "their side" has been doing all along and finding out they just can't stomach it.

Who's the audience? A billion Muslims who all think Jewish occupation of the Holy places is an affront, with only varying degrees of aggression? Plus millions and millions of their enablers and supporters in other (western) societies? People who think of Israel as unjust occupiers aren't going to flinch at somebody rubbing their foot on a corpse's face.

Unpopular opinion: the US government should have leaned harder on Israel to keep a leash on their own radicals who insisted on building Jewish settlements wherever they wanted, including land that had been designated in negotiations for Palestinians. Israel has always been a little to accommodating to radicals on their own side whose thoughts about Palestinians equals the Palestinians thoughts about them. If a Jew wants to build a house in land that the government designated for Palestinians, the Israeli government doesn't owe them anything, including protection from the neighbors who want to murder them.
Page / 953
Israel currently under attack (Page 125 of 953)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top