Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Israel currently under attack (Page 133 of 952)
Page / 952
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:48:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lone_Eagle:

Show me where in the Old Testament where the nation Palestine is mentioned?  I'll wait.

That map was long ago proven a concoction.
View Quote
They called it Philistia  back then so yeah, Palestine is never mentioned.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:48:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:48:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: _DR] [#3]
Originally Posted By Grunteled:

Yeah.  The ones hauled away for some rape and murder Im sure appreciate this development.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Grunteled:
Originally Posted By amendment:
Originally Posted By Stretchman:
Originally Posted By Some_Beach:

That "cleric" deserves a COC violation

They should always have been armed, to live that close to 3rd gen savages without arms is unconscionable

Yeah.  The ones hauled away for some rape and murder Im sure appreciate this development.

Yeah, it's a lot like giving Berlin civilians rifles and Panzerfausts when Zhukov's army is rolling up to the Reichstag.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:51:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gpoman] [#4]

Show me where in the Old Testament where the nation Palestine is mentioned?  I'll wait.

View Quote

It was part of the Holy Land, under Roman control.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:51:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RouxGaRoux] [#5]
Call to prayer while jets fly overhead drop bombs. Sirens in the distance.

The Rooster has gone silent

edit: rooster has returned
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:51:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By craig19:

Why do all of these protesters have work vests these days?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By craig19:
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:

Yeah not major just a little scuffle.

Why do all of these protesters have work vests these days?

Probably those citizen observers that oversee the “protest”. Saw them with BLM and Antifa in 2020.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:51:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Trying to bring back the lost Imam?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:51:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By MrM1A1:
Man the call to prayer (current) on the live stream is the creepiest thing I’ve heard in a loooong time…
View Quote

Yea, adding a little bass via bomb strikes and accompaniment via drones and overhead warplanes tends to be pretty powerful.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:52:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: millfire517] [#9]
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
Time for some Joshua 10 level of whoop ass
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
Originally Posted By Thugbuster:
Time to open the Old Testament on those mother fuckers.
Time for some Joshua 10 level of whoop ass
Bibi needs to ride into Gaza on a pale horse
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:53:02 PM EDT
[#10]
What is the best live feed?
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:54:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

Yeah, you could also say "moving them is getting rid of them."

Seems like the phrase could mean at least that or ... you know, getting rid of them all by killing them all.

Is there some reason why you picked this point and took it personally?

Annoying as it is to have thse things come up, if you've bothered to notice, I don't leave myself out of them.

I am a human too.

I don't see a single good reason for why you'd be cranked off at me enough to post like this given what I said.
View Quote

You calling me a genocide proponent wasn't a good enough reason?  The people pointing out that Israel has tried the limited miltary encroachment tactic over the last 40 years, and yet nothing changes, have a point.

I think we agree far more than we disagree on things, both in this thread and others.  Let's see what happens with Gaza before we start quoting That Mitchell and Webb Look at each other.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:54:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WinstonSmith] [#12]
Originally Posted By FloydGeneBallin:
What is the best live feed?
View Quote

Best I dunno, but
Live: Watch the Gaza skyline after Hamas launched rockets into Israel
has the soundtrack and the occasional flashy-flashy bangy-bangy.

ETA- Fo Rooster has just made his audible appearance.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:54:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Wineraner:

While the official military forces of Iran are not going to be flying over the US anytime soo , Iran's agents absolutely can project force onto US soil.  They very likely have one or several nuclear weapons. Might even be multi-stage. They've been enriching fissile material and diverting it for decades.  They're not stupid.  It would be weird if they didn't have one at this point.  

What they don't have is a bunch of them.  Nor a lot of delivery platforms.  Albeit, they've put payloads in orbit, so scratch what I said earlier about official Iranian military overflights.  I am inferring they don’t have enough to tell Israel (or their Sunni brethren across the water, who they hate too) that things have changed.

You are likely picturing some type of Noble Anvil/Allied Force operation.  To which I'll say, look at the distances.  Where are you staging from?  The Gulf?  Iraq?  Turkey?  The battlespace is a lot bigger than Yugoslavia all together was. Or Iraq.  

Shrug, sure.  The US could bomb Iran.  We're technically capable and after a lengthy (or not, drones could help here) SEAD campaign, we might even be able to have non Gen 5 aircraft and missiles play.  Iran would probably just as incapable as the Serbs to stop it.

Now what?  Unlike the Serbs, it'd be almost a certainty that they'd use those agents I mentioned to strike Americans and break stuff.

You want to foment another Green revolution?  That sounds awesome.  The Iranian people might be receptive.  Bombing them is very likely by contrast, to be astoundingly expensive, costly and worst of all, counterproductive.
View Quote

I don't argue any of that as a possibility. Could they activate cells here? Sure.

I'm not even even talking about long term with Iran. Personally, from what I have seen, about 70% of the population are peaceful and just want to be a democracy, but their .gov will not let that happen.(Thanks Reagan.) I'm saying Irans governement needs to be eliminated. They couldn't be worse, so any other option is better.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:54:46 PM EDT
[#14]

He is absolutely not wrong.  We cannot afford fiscally, a conventional war with Iran while simultaneously deterring the PRC from attacking Taiwan or someone else in the Western Pacific.  Israel is perfectly capable of handling this; we just need to get the fuck out of the way and stop giving Iran money.

We also need to start figuring out how we can make 5.8 million (assuming the West Bank is getting absorbed too) refugees a European, Syrian, Lebanese or Egyptian problem instead of our own.
View Quote

Just give Taiwan nukes and missile systems.  20 Nukes.  Let them defend themselves against the chinacoms.  Conventional wars cost too much.  Arm the countries that China threatens.  Fuck, even NORTH FUCKING KOREA HAS NUKES.  PAKISTAN HAS NUKES.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:55:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AROKIE] [#15]
Originally Posted By W_E_G:
Who benefits financially from this?

I’m supposed to believe the CIA had no idea this “surprise” was going to happen.

Right.
View Quote

You know the whole conspiracy shit about someone having to launder money or 10 % for the big guy is getting pretty fucking ignorant. This conflict is over 50 years in the making.  At some point you are going to have to start using some actual braincells, that is if you have any functioning properly left to start making some coherent thoughts. That shit has lost its GD "edginess", so either get with the new edgy thing to say or maybe start acting like an adult and make an intellectual assessment of what is happening.its not always about money.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:55:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By gpoman:

View Quote

Nation….?  Don’t think so.  Region or general area, maybe….but never a nation with a govt or ruler.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:57:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By dcs12345:

Did you note the time on the live feed?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dcs12345:
Originally Posted By Stillnothere:
someone is catching some airstrikes on the live feed

Did you note the time on the live feed?

04:55 AM there right now. Quiet.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:58:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By treelow:

Obvious troll is obvious.

I’m waiting for the mods to actually do something.

This user has been posting his crap all day.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By treelow:
Originally Posted By CherokeeGunslinger:
Originally Posted By RichardJBizz:
Originally Posted By CherokeeGunslinger:
Would it be difficult for Israel to mount a land offensive against Iran? Sure. Impossible? No. They've proven their skill at warfare before.

Israel 'invading' Iran would be THE biggest shit show / military blunder this century, taking first away from the 2003 US invasion of Iraq.  

They lack the ability to project heavy combat power that distance, especially with an unfriendly Iraq in between them and Iran.  Without YUGE US military backing / support / etc, they would get crushed simply due to the logistics of having only an aerial supply chain.  

Israel's only real play against Iran is wiping out their nuclear program either via precision bombing attack or some covert ground military operation.  Or if they want to do to 11, they could nuke Tehran and get the WW3 candle lit.  

I'm not going to write a response to this because I've already written multiple responses to others.

Obvious troll is obvious.

I’m waiting for the mods to actually do something.

This user has been posting his crap all day.

"He said something I disagree with!!! He must be a troll!!! Mods, do something about him!!!1!"
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:58:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Such beautiful women gone missing

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:59:26 PM EDT
[#20]
https://www.ynetnews.com/article/s1rxsrj11a

A list of some of the IDF personnel who have fallen in combat so far. Quite a few from elite units (Sayeret Matkal, Duvdevan, Maglan, Shaldag, etc.), many officers and senior NCOs, who ran towards the fight.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:59:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By NoImpactNoIdea:

That’s wild, not at all where I would have expected that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NoImpactNoIdea:
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

lol crazy, in Kirkland of all places

That’s wild, not at all where I would have expected that.

Within 10 miles of that location, I suspect the recently “urbanized” areas around are chock full of those types.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:00:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By WinstonSmith:

Best I dunno, but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6xBrZFEeiQ has the soundtrack and the occasional flashy-flashy bangy-bangy.

ETA- Fo Rooster has just made his audible appearance.
View Quote

I heard him

Fo Rooster and jets.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:00:14 PM EDT
[#23]
booms!
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:00:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By LonghornAR:

Safety first. They don't want to lose a bicep.
View Quote

Don't want to get all runned over by a 'dozer.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:01:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By pmodas:
https://www.ynetnews.com/article/s1rxsrj11a

A list of some of the IDF personnel who have fallen in combat so far. Quite a few from elite units (Sayeret Matkal, Duvdevan, Maglan, Shaldag, etc.), many officers and senior NCOs, who ran towards the fight.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:01:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Jets up again. Some nice fireballs hopefully taking the trash out.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:01:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Big bada booms at 5:00 AM on the dot
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:02:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: _DR] [#28]

Tragic. Yet one has to wonder what they were thinking, attending an outdoor rave party in the desert, not far from millions of people who hate you and want to kill you. Kids. They don't think about things like that.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:03:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CherokeeGunslinger] [#29]

View All Quotes

The Jews were given mandate over Judea (Israel) in the Old Testament/Torah, IIRC. They revolted against the Romans and Hadrian wiped Judea off the map in return, turning it into Syria Palestinia and causing the Jewish Diaspora. The Muslims moved in after the Diaspora.

Since then, Christians, Muslims and Jews have fought for millennia over who the Holy Land (Jerusalem) belongs to.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:03:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Superb article on a super hardcore villain; FT has very fine writers and good sources.

‘The Guest’: the Palestinian mastermind behind deadly Israel incursion
Mohammed Deif is commander of the military wing of the militant group Hamas, which carried out Saturday’s attack

https://archive.ph/gdbHU

The voice on the recording was calm and precise as it delivered a message of horror.

“In light of the continuing crimes against our people, in light of the orgy of occupation and its denial of international laws and resolutions, and in light of American and western support, we’ve decided to put an end to all this,” said the speaker, filmed shrouded in shadows, “so that the enemy understands that he can no longer revel without being held to account.”

The voice heard on the video, released within hours of Saturday’s attack on Israel unfolding, purported to belong to Mohammed Deif, commander of the military wing of the Palestinian militant group Hamas and mastermind of the incursion into Israel. The mass raid in the early hours of Saturday has so far killed at least 600 people in Israel, left more than 2,000 Israelis injured and taken his decades-long campaign against the Jewish state to a brutal and unpredictable new level....

For Deif, whose nom de guerre meaning “Guest” is taken as a reference to the practice of Palestinian fighters spending each night at the home of a different sympathiser in order to evade Israeli intelligence, the assault was his most audacious, and deadly, yet.

Hunted by Israel for decades, and almost killed in an air strike 20 years ago that reportedly left him in a wheelchair after losing an arm and a leg, Deif’s ability to outwit Israel’s military while killing soldiers and civilians alike has earned him the reverence of Palestinian militants.

“Even before this, Deif was like a sacred personality and very much respected both within Hamas and by the Palestinians,” said Mkhaimar Abusada, a professor of politics at Al-Azhar University in Gaza. His biggest operation against Israel will have now turned him into a figure “like a god to the young”, he added.

In interviews, Israeli and Palestinian analysts, including people who knew Deif before he vanished into the shadows of Palestinian militancy, described a quiet, intense man uninterested in the internecine rivalries of Palestinian factions. Instead, they said, he was single-minded about changing the nature of the Israeli-Arab conflict, and using violence as a means to achieve it.

“You should fight the Israelis inside Israel, and demolish their fantasy that they can be safe in occupied land
,” said a Palestinian fighter turned mid-level politician who met Deif in the early 2000s.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:05:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By LonghornAR:

Safety first. They don't want to lose a bicep.
View Quote

Oof.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:05:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By glklvr:

The $6B doesn't help nearly as much as the weakness we have in leadership.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By glklvr:
Originally Posted By IndyGunFreak:

It wouldn't surprise me... but supposedly the 6bil is still frozen and hasn't been accessed yet...

https://thehill.com/policy/international/4244543-6b-in-frozen-iranian-funds-remain-unspent-in-wake-of-hamas-attack-blinken-says/

The $6B doesn't help nearly as much as the weakness we have in leadership.

No argument there
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:06:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:06:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#34]

You calling me a genocide proponent wasn't a good enough reason?  The people pointing out that Israel has tried the limited miltary encroachment tactic over the last 40 years, and yet nothing changes, have a point.

I think we agree far more than we disagree on things, both in this thread and others.  Let's see what happens with Gaza before we start quoting That Mitchell and Webb Look at each other.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

Yeah, you could also say "moving them is getting rid of them."

Seems like the phrase could mean at least that or ... you know, getting rid of them all by killing them all.

Is there some reason why you picked this point and took it personally?

Annoying as it is to have thse things come up, if you've bothered to notice, I don't leave myself out of them.

I am a human too.

I don't see a single good reason for why you'd be cranked off at me enough to post like this given what I said.

I'm glad you didn't mean genocide and I'll eat my crow on that.

My fault for assuming like a jackass, it was wrong, and I shouldn't have done it.

I shoulda punched out of the thread earlier.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:06:59 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

Palestinians, Philistines, whatever.
They were in Canaan before Moses led his people there, the problem is God told the Israelites to cleans the land of them or they would remain a thorn in their side.
Prophecy come true.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:08:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SIMJEDI] [#36]
List of live streams.

# Agenda-Free TV
https://www.youtube.com/@AgendaFreeTV/streams

# Al Jazeera English
https://www.youtube.com/@aljazeeraenglish/streams

# Associated Press
https://www.youtube.com/@AssociatedPress/streams

# CGTN
https://www.youtube.com/@cgtn/streams

# Crannofonix (MultiCams)
https://www.youtube.com/@Crannofonix/streams

# LiveNOW from FOX
https://www.youtube.com/@livenowfox/streams

# Reuters
https://www.youtube.com/@Reuters/streams

# Sky News
https://www.youtube.com/@SkyNews/streams

# Source Global
https://www.youtube.com/@SourceGlobal/streams

# The Times and The Sunday Times
https://www.youtube.com/@TheTimes/streams

# YouTube Live (Israel + Palestine + Live Filter Search)
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Israel+%2B+Palestine&sp=EgJAAQ%253D%253D

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:08:13 PM EDT
[#37]

They should always have been armed, to live that close to 3rd gen savages without arms is unconscionable
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Some_Beach:

That "cleric" deserves a COC violation

This So This.  

Complete DERP to live in a war zone, yet keep your population disarmed so they are subject to horrific attacks by the vilest animals.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:09:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By NDWoods:
New idea
1. Kick Iran's ass (the 10%) and let the 90% good Iran people get their country back
2. As they that pick out the shittiest corner of their country and donate it for lasting peace
3. Move ALL the Palis to Iran in the shittiest corner of the country

All the arab nations that hate Iran and want nothing to do with Palis would get a win-win situation

There will never be peace with any Palis as a neighbor of Israel. They have to go.

BTW - Palestine is a made up never existed place.
View Quote

Palestine isn't a made-up place. It's existed for millennia since the Jewish Diaspora and the destruction of Judea. This implicitly means, however, that the Jews were basically there first and that the Palestinians only got to move in after the Jews revolted against the Romans and got curbstomped in return.

In any case, I like your proposed resolution. The Palestinians will never go for it though, they're religious fanatics who would rather kill Israelis after doing unbelievably cruel acts to them.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:09:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By _DR:

Tragic. Yet one has to wonder what they were thinking, attending an outdoor rave party in the desert, not far from millions of people who hate you and want to kill you. Kids. They don't think about things like that.

View All Quotes

In hindsight maybe but nothing like this has ever happened before. Blaming the victims for something that doesn't have precedence doesn't seem right to me.

Lots of Israelis live within rocket range of Gaza but but they can't just abandon entire swaths of territory because people in Gaza might shoot a rocket barrage.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:10:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By GarandM1:
That's based on an unconfirmed report from a Saudi source .  They also claimed aerial tankers participated, which unless the Israelis have developed a stealth tanker pretty much confirms the report is dubious.

An F-35 might get through the aerial defenses undetected but a KC-130 or KC-135 would light up like a Christmas tree on the Iranian radars.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Coffin-Nail:

Israel has already flown F35's over Iran and they didn't even know it happened. There are some reports of Israel developing stealth fuel tanks as to not compromise their ability to remain undetected. It sounds like they likely used these to make the trip as the F35 wouldn't have enough fuel otherwise.
That's based on an unconfirmed report from a Saudi source .  They also claimed aerial tankers participated, which unless the Israelis have developed a stealth tanker pretty much confirms the report is dubious.

An F-35 might get through the aerial defenses undetected but a KC-130 or KC-135 would light up like a Christmas tree on the Iranian radars.

Not if it is pinging Pakistan airways flight 911
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:11:10 PM EDT
[#41]

Bibi needs to type out an agreement itemizing all the terms he demands from the Pali government.  Nail it to a fence post on the border of Gaza. Continue carpet bombing until someone in authority emerges from the ruble and signs the agreement.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:11:47 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

The name ‘Palestine’ came from the Romans after they suppressed the 74 AD revolt to rub it in the Jews face that they were a conquered people.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:11:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Ambush151:
Could an airburst nuke over Gaza solar panels be considered a humanitarian act?
View Quote

Yes, for the rest of the world
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:13:19 PM EDT
[#44]
I thought they just played this prayer shit but here it goes again.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:14:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Since pigs aren't Kosher in Judaism they'd probably get some nasty blowback from Orthodox Jews, as well as more moderate ones.
View Quote

This is fucking absurd bullshit

They don’t eat pigs.

Their is no Jewish fear of them. There is not dear of them or defilement if you touch one. Hell, you cold have one for a pet.

The injunction, in Judaism is literally limited to eating one. Just like most Americans would never eat a dog.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:14:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Rooster-X:

It's interesting to note that it only takes a generation or so to forget our enemies misdeeds and the reason(s) why we went to war. People have forgotten that saddam gassed his own people, actively making weapons grade uranium etc. You know, WMD they say didn't exist.
View Quote

Plenty of people conveniently forget and others are ignorant of what sadam did to earn that second invasion.
All everyone says is that the US lied about WMD's as a reason to invade.
I remember what a psycho sadam was.  I remember watching cnn enthralled as this was the first video phone style reporting in Israel as the scuds hit and everyone feared a gas attack.  

I also remember the US leaders asking/pleading with Israel to just take the hits cause we would fuck him up.

Then we bailed on baghdad.

Then sadam gassed the Kurds.

Then over the next decade sadam got more and more arrogant.
He started to ignore the U.N. atomic inspectors.
Then 9/11 happened and the US wasnt in the mood for his bullshit.
And after he kicked out the inspectors again we said alright fuckface, here we come.
WMD's or not, he deserved to get knocked the fuck out.

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:14:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BabaYaga22] [#47]
Originally Posted By Rebel31:

In hindsight maybe but nothing like this has ever happened before. Blaming the victims for something that doesn't have precedence doesn't seem right to me.

Lots of Israelis live within rocket range of Gaza but but they can't just abandon entire swaths of territory because people in Gaza might shoot a rocket barrage.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rebel31:

This, I agree the concert goers have absolute no fault in this. I am so pissed about this because that could’ve been my wife and I or one of my friends or even my BIL who also travels all the time. My wife and I travel all over the world. We go to concerts, we have fun. If I was in Israel I would’ve probably have been there myself.

I really want the IDF is absolutely kill everyone in the Gaza Strip.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:15:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Sure would like to hear some heavy bombardment along with that morning call to prayer.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:15:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Arrests Made at Free Palestine Rally after Hamas Attacked Israel / Times Square NYC

Arrests Made at Free Palestine Rally after Hamas Attacked Israel / Times Square NYC 10.8.23
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:15:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Drsalee:

Bibi needs to type out an agreement itemizing all the terms he demands from the Pali government.  Nail it to a fence post on the border of Gaza. Continue carpet bombing until someone in authority emerges from the ruble and signs the agreement.
View Quote

Any random Pali shit bag can sign the agreement, do you really trust they will abide by it?

I think that was a more rhetorical question I asked.
Page / 952
Israel currently under attack (Page 133 of 952)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top