Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Israel currently under attack (Page 158 of 953)
Page / 953
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:47:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By glklvr:
This has probably already been posted, this thread is moving so fast.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12610107/Tattoo-artist-Shani-Louk-naked-body-Hamas-Israel.html

She was a pacifist who refused mandatory military service. That worked out for her.
View Quote

As I told a friend, many went to that hippy music festival liberal and the survivors left conservative. Although I’m sure some out of hubris will still cling on to their liberal ways.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:47:31 PM EDT
[#2]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12610107/Tattoo-artist-Shani-Louk-naked-body-Hamas-Israel.html

She was a pacifist who refused mandatory military service. That worked out for her.
View Quote

I had a conscientious objector in one of my units, why the fuck he joined the Army or how he changed his mind I have no clue, some guy from Jaimaca so he was out in detail after detail since he refused to carry a weapon. Rather not have those kinds of guys unless it’s some Hacksaw ridge medic type
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:47:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By BB:

Yeah, not remotely close to the oldest much less third oldest. Just sayin, there are old churches there but not 'third oldest' by any stretch. There are churches in Rome older than that.
View Quote

My mistake.  Blowing up a 1600 year old church is just fine then.

Ffs
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:47:38 PM EDT
[#4]
We will see Israel attack Iran before this is all done.  From what I’m hearing we the US is expecting this and are moving assets into place.  Israel will use their base in Azerbaijan, US tankers and ballistic missiles.

It’s going to be a long few months.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:47:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
pathetic

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8AqcsIXEAAu2nS?format=png&name=small
View Quote

Some fucker is on 24/7 diaper duty today.
FJB overdid it on the ice cream at the BBQ yesterday.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:47:50 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

I’m not for chicks in the military anyway
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:47:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:48:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By TheYellowThing:
Kind of related,

FJB called in a press lid for the day.
View Quote

“Hidin’ with Biden”
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:49:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Hamas entering Israel on the first day of the assault.

????? ??????? ????? ??????? ????????? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ?????????? ??????????? ??????? ?? ???? ???
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:49:32 PM EDT
[#10]
They are going to drive them into the sea and grab Gaza forever
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:49:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Ascendent:
Time for filtration of the Palestinian children.  Sort them out and hand them over to Israeli or American parents.
Just like the Russians are doing to the Ukrainians.
View Quote

If those kids are kindergarten age or older, they probably already hate Jews.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:49:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CarmelBytheSea] [#12]
Originally Posted By anono:

I'm surprised an MRBM hasn't been launched yet. Forget the jets. Israel has a pretty substantial inventory of very accurate missiles.
View Quote

That’s more along the lines I’ve been thinking but I’m not privy to Tep Aviv decision makers, maybe there’s reasons I’m not aware of @anono
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:49:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:50:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By ApacheScout:
Good point. I guess I just want to see some payback.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Papposilenus:
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
I will believe it when I see it. All weekend we have been hearing how Israel, "We're really gonna do it this time!", "we're getting really close to doing it this time!". I hope they do but I'm having my doubts. They should have launched immediately and had 24 hour bombing runs over Gaza. The longer it goes, the less chance of retaliation it seems.
Seems to be moving fast

Hamas holds a large and unknown number of hostages and hides among civilians.  This isn't a bulldozing situation.  Large scale ground operations don't just happen

we don't even have a final body count of the initial attack, this is very fresh
Good point. I guess I just want to see some payback.

These things take time. Just running in all willy nilly would be a terrible move. Be patient my friend.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:50:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:50:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By treelow:

“Hidin’ with Biden”
View Quote

Commander might be the only intelligent one in that entire building.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:50:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dagger41:
Originally Posted By Chokey:
pathetic

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8AqcsIXEAAu2nS?format=png&name=small

They can only dope him up so much and need a recovery period after.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:50:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Legs11:

Can they render it uninhabitable by artillery / drones/ airstrikes?

Do they need to put boots on the ground?
View Quote

Let's not be naive. Of course there will be boots on the ground. You cannot hold a territory without them. Unfortunately that's part of warfare. I fear it will be a Grozny type situation like the Russians faced in Chechnya.  MOUT fucking sucks especially with the shit we have these days. A lot of IDF are going to die, but a lot more palis will go with them.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:50:40 PM EDT
[#19]

No I would not.  Because Iran isn't a "new front", it is plainly the logistics hub.

When we refuse to use the greatest weapons in our arsenals out of fear of retaliation, we have allowed the other nation to dictate the terms of battle and effectively neuter us.  

Also Hamas is Iran.  Hit the hub, and hard.
View Quote
Genie is coming out of the bottle eventually.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:50:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Mindfull:
hezbollah says they will officially join hamas in war against Israel if Israel enters Gaza per Fox
View Quote
It's heading there anyway.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:51:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Hamas entering Israel on the first day of the assault.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsKABdGUR5Q
View Quote

Had there been a rifle behind every bush...
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:52:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:52:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By BB:
I dont think they will go into Gaza in force, other than Rafah. They may allow women and children passage to Egypt but my guess is they are going to lay siege to the entire strip and hit anything that moves with arty and precision munitions, and probably go in with night raids taking out personnel until peace talks result in something Israel will agree to.
I dont think its going to be affective in the long run. Gaza would really need to be purged completely, sovereignty abolished and selectively repopulated in coordination with an aggressive long-term campaign of covert antiterrorist operations against Iran. JMHO, YMMV.
View Quote

Have the Egyptians closed their border with Gaza? You know they don’t want that trash there.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:52:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By wyorock:
While it is easy to say since I don't have any loved ones being held hostage they need to be treated as already dead.  If you can rescue some that is great but you can't alter your plans overall on concerns they will kill hostages or hostages might be killed in bombing runs etc.  Sucks ass but it is the reality of the situation.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:52:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:

That’s more along the lines I’ve been thinking but I’m not privy to Tep Aviv decision makers, maybe there’s reasons I’m not aware of @anono
View Quote

Yeah, I don't know either. Not at that level of privy, obviously wouldn't post if I was, but its curious. I guess geopolitics are a real thing? No idea.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:53:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:53:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Canoeguy] [#27]
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
It's heading there anyway.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/164195/hezflag_jpg-2985005.JPG
View Quote

I am so confused on the flag. I see it must be a joke of some sort but is that Charlie’s Angels?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:53:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Time for filtration of the Palestinian children.  Sort them out and hand them over to Israeli or American parents.
View Quote

We've taken enough refugees from the third world. I don't want them here let the Muslim world take them in.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:53:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By TxLewis:

Relax fellas.

Valerie Jarrett is not sleeping.  Everything is under control.
View Quote

Team Biden finding it’s FP in a couple lame stream media headlines today, hope his handlers squirm more than usual. Incompetent fucks who have the nerv to tout his domestic policy like it’s been some success we should all be grateful for. FJB and FVJ
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:53:42 PM EDT
[#30]

Regardless Israel by its own admission cannot conduct air ops into Iran without US support and or training and aircraft but the timelines worry Tel Aviv they don’t want to wait to 2025 or 2028 https://www.timesofisrael.com/iaf-fighter-jets-refuelers-hold-air-drill-with-us-forces-thought-to-focus-on-iran/amp/
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_5203_jpeg-2984999.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_5202_jpeg-2985000.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wineraner:

Brought to you by Boeing!  

Seriously.  Would anyone be stunned if the copy in those articles didn't come straight from Boeing's PR department?

Regardless Israel by its own admission cannot conduct air ops into Iran without US support and or training and aircraft but the timelines worry Tel Aviv they don’t want to wait to 2025 or 2028 https://www.timesofisrael.com/iaf-fighter-jets-refuelers-hold-air-drill-with-us-forces-thought-to-focus-on-iran/amp/
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_5203_jpeg-2984999.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_5202_jpeg-2985000.JPG

600 mile required combat radius minimum.  Just to get to the border from N. Israel.  Drop tanks 'could' work, but they ain't stealthy.  And if they're not stealthy they're going to be seen coming.  

Maybe Suter 2.0 over Syria, bring in the tanker a/c as close as they dare, then send topped up F35s with jassms or other LR stand-off stuff?  You don't get good BDA that way, but Israel has plenty of NEO "privately owned" imaging assets available don't they?

What's the target set?  Natanz, I'd think, as well as anything else dealing with special weapon preparation.  Decapitation conventional strike on Teheran?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:53:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Brok3n:

As I told a friend, many went to that hippy music festival liberal and the survivors left conservative. Although I’m sure some out of hubris will still cling on to their liberal ways.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Brok3n:

Liberals Get the bullet too...
Just because you're "Down with the cause" dosen't me the cause is down with you" ~ Colin Flaherty
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:53:57 PM EDT
[#32]

I had a conscientious objector in one of my units, why the fuck he joined the Army or how he changed his mind I have no clue, some guy from Jaimaca so he was out in detail after detail since he refused to carry a weapon. Rather not have those kinds of guys unless it’s some Hacksaw ridge medic type
View Quote

In my opinion, that's the only thing that's acceptable.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:54:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By the_narrator:

View Quote

Not saying it won't be happening but It is different here
Unless you are in Cali, New york or any other liberal enclave
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:54:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Biden is done by noon. Off to bed.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:54:50 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Holy shit, Europe does something right for once!
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:55:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:55:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CarmelBytheSea] [#37]
Originally Posted By JaxJim:

I wouldn't piss on Hamas if they were on fire.
View Quote

Since Jefferson sent the Navy and Marines to Tripoli militant islamists have been a problem for Americans. I wouldn’t piss on any of them whether isis, al qaeda, Quds, etc https://www.monticello.org/research-education/thomas-jefferson-encyclopedia/first-barbary-war/
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:56:15 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

i guess that means the dems will have to give the terrorist more US taxpayer money.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:56:24 PM EDT
[#39]

Thank you for your account.  Unfortunate similarities to behavior in this country by similarly-subsidized and coddled groups.

There are maps.in this thread of where Hamas attacked in Israel.  You could see if your guide's home was in one of those areas.  I'll pray for he and his's wellbeing.

They made the desert bloom before.  Given free rein, they will again.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TKLOL:
My wife and I spent our 20th anniversary in Israel this past June. It was the trip of a lifetime and while we'd love to go back, I don't think we'll ever set foot there again. We had a private tour guide for a whole week and toured a great deal of Israel's Historical and Holy sites; Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Nazareth, Galilee, Masada, the Jordan river, the Dead Sea, etc., etc....We lucked out and were privileged to have an incredibly awesome guide.

While a self described, secular "Bad Jew", he's an incredibly intelligent man who's just making a living for his family as a tour guide and using his degree in theology that he studied for after a 12 year stint in the IDF.

While we toured the Holy Land, he made it clear he wanted us to not only 'visit and tour' but "see and live" Israel. Once he discovered my interest in current affairs, it was game on, it became a living history lesson up to the current day and I highly value all I learned from him.

Israel is an intense place and many of the cities and historical areas are in Palestine, under the completely corrupted, clusterfuck that is the Palestinian Authority. There's lots of money and affluence in Palestine, I saw it with my own eyes, expensive cars, mansions, fancy jewelry stores...it's just the same old shit, their elite and politicians stealing funds through graft & corruption, letting their cities rot and decay all while pointing the finger at Israel...same deal as other countries...different location.

All the "Cousins" drink, deal drugs, gamble and whore it up and then lay blame on the Israelis.  He said "the Palestine you know is through western eyes and bullshit narratives, you now get to see what it really is' .

The Palestinians treat each other like shit and are really an "I got mine...screw you" type of culture. That's evident just walking around in their cities...Complete disregard for their fellow man, the cities in complete disrepair, trash everywhere.

The contrast is plainly evident in the Old City in Jerusalem. The Christian, Armenian and Jewish Quarters are bright, clean and well kept...The Muslim Quarter, it's a shit hole, it's dark, it stinks and is sketchy as hell...Don't get me started on Bethlehem and Nazareth. Jerico? Out of the question...not a place for us to visit.

They hate the Israelis so much but they all want to work in all the Israeli communities...These guys burn down the very farms where their brothers and sisters work. Hell, a lot of them actually work in construction, building the very settlements they claim to hate...funny, they love the paychecks don't they?

They don't do shit to lift themselves up...they kill and steal from their own, they blame Israel and the West and then they get all jihaded up and kill innocents. The Palestine Authority won't police the problem, so Israel, has to step up and slap a motherfucker...the bigger the attack, the harder the slap...We're seeing this now and it's going to be a big fucking slap.

When discussing Israel, his home and the constant threat, he shrugs it off nonchalantly...'What am I going to do, where are we going to go?  This is our home, our backs are to the Med...this is our 'Alamo'.

I'm rambling now but I wanted to share a couple more items before I catch up on the thread.

1) We were in Jerusalem on the 26th of June, the night of the rocket attack where 2 rockets were fired at Jerusalem from the West Bank . I slept through it but it woke my wife up. When we discussed it with our guide the following morning, he said, paraphrasing of course, 'Yeah, this is new territory...Attacks are always from the 'Strip but this, coming from the West Bank, is a game changer...Keep an eye on Israel, it's going to be very interesting from here on out'.

2) He lives in a kibbutz near Gaza and I'm genuinely scared for him and his family's safety. I've reached out to him on WhatsApp but honestly, I don't imagine a reply to me is a high priority right now...I know I'd have more important shit to deal with if I were in his shoes...That said, if you're the praying kind or just one to offer up a kind thought, I'd imagine they could use some good words about now.

Thank you for your account.  Unfortunate similarities to behavior in this country by similarly-subsidized and coddled groups.

There are maps.in this thread of where Hamas attacked in Israel.  You could see if your guide's home was in one of those areas.  I'll pray for he and his's wellbeing.

They made the desert bloom before.  Given free rein, they will again.

You beat me to it.

Sounds oddly like a certain segment of the US population.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:56:24 PM EDT
[#40]
View Quote

Good level EVERY building in the area
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:56:37 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

A single cancer cell can kill millions of other cells. I'm already bordering on CoC kicked out, so I'm not going to push it, but children become adult terrorists and we have plenty of people in the world...
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:56:46 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:56:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By treelow:

These things take time. Just running in all willy nilly would be a terrible move. Be patient my friend.
View Quote
I'm kinda surprised it is taking time.  You would think this would be like the number one rehearsed/planned for mission in the Israeli miliary.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:57:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Mindfull:
hezbollah says they will officially join hamas in war against Israel if Israel enters Gaza per Fox
View Quote

More dead terrorists?

Good.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:57:21 PM EDT
[#45]
I thought all Israelis carried UZIs around everyday.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:57:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Pretty horrible some of the images and news coming out of there.
So far 9 American lives lost and who knows how many have been taken hostage?
Where is our commander in chief and WTF is he actually doing to inform us now of anything from him?

Now that area is under a total siege. Wonder when the large scale ground ops will commence?

I bet soon.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:58:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By the_narrator:

View Quote

The administration knows, the administration does not care.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:58:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:58:17 PM EDT
[#49]
level it all.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:58:19 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

temporarily
Page / 953
Israel currently under attack (Page 158 of 953)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top