Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Israel currently under attack (Page 164 of 937)
Page / 937
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:47:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:

"Isolationism" is so misused around here.   Not wanting to be the world police is not being isolationist.  Not wanting to get involved with every foreign squabble is not isolationist.   Not wanting to throw money at every foreign problem is not isolationist. In fact, it was our meddling in foreign affairs that supplied Palistine with 5.2 billion taxpayer dollars--500 million in 2022 alone--since 1994 that more likely than not funded some of this attack on Israel, so this situation is kind of a warning against over involvement in foreign problems. We paid for some of those rockets.  

That said, since American citizens have been killed and kidnapped, it is perfectly in standing with the Constitution and the founding principles to go full Thomas Jefferson on them.
View Quote

I agree.

We should go back to using the rattlesnake as our national “mascot”, and make damned sure the world learns to respect its rattle.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:47:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Czechnologist85:

Relax, the video isn't real.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Czechnologist85:
Originally Posted By Goodn:

Oh. The little ankle biter speaks.  Go back to your midget cave bitch.

Relax, the video isn't real.

Then it shouldn't be posted here.  

Russians would be dumb enough though no doubt.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:47:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Grunteled:

Jesus, even the French aren't that fucking sad.  Ireland....  The land of the most commie mother-fuckers in Europe.
View Quote
Nup.  That would be Scatlain.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:48:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Lurk-king:

@Mr_Harry

Isaiah 17:

“See, Damascus will no longer be a city
   but will become a heap of ruins.
2 The cities of Aroer will be deserted
   and left to flocks, which will lie down,
   with no one to make them afraid.
3 The fortified city will disappear from Ephraim,
   and royal power from Damascus;
the remnant of Aram will be
   like the glory of the Israelites,”
declares the Lord Almighty

Other prophecies are shaping up too.

Psa 83:2-8 ULB 2 Look, your enemies are making a commotion,  and those who hate you have raised their heads. 3 They conspire against your people  and plan together against your protected ones. 4 They have said, "Come, and let us destroy them as a nation.  Then the name of Israel will no longer be remembered." 5 They have schemed together with one strategy;  against you they have made an alliance. 6 This includes the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,  and the people of Moab and the Hagrites, who plot together with 7 Gebal, Ammon, Amalek;  it also includes Philistia and the inhabitants of Tyre. 8 Assyria also is allied with them;  they are helping the descendants of Lot.  Selah

EZEKIEL chapter 38 and 39 about Gog and Magog are on the horizon as well. For those that dont know, Gog and Magog is the land of Russia and Moscow. God has laid out alot of detail about how he will be dealing with them in these last days.

...friends, the time is running out to place your trust in Jesus's sacrifice and his forgiveness of sins.  The great and terrible day of the LORD'S wrath upon those that practice sin and wickedness on the earth is right around the corner -and the one world government lead by the incarnate devil takes place at the same time and is .  Hiding yourselves under the grace and forgiveness of God through Jesus now is the only sure way to save your soul. Good luck and grace to you all.
View Quote

Bless you, brother.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:48:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

I mean you see where I was going with this though? They threaten Hezbollah then skip Beirut and go directly to threatening Damascus which seems odd to me.

I see it as a slippery slope when you just start declaring war on Nation States that have alliances.

Like maybe threaten Beirut first then move on to Damascus? IDK it was just confusing to me
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wineraner:

Hafez and his son, Bashir, have been running amd supoorting Hezbollah as one of many groups trying to take over Lebanon throughout the late 70s until the present day.  S. Lebanon---you've probably heard of the Bekaa Valley (great wine region, ironically)---was a Syrian controlled fiefdom.  Which is why they fought the Israelis during the 1982 "Peace for Galilee" action, and got curbstomped.

Syria is a natural, and much easier to reach, snake's head to chop off in this situation.

I mean you see where I was going with this though? They threaten Hezbollah then skip Beirut and go directly to threatening Damascus which seems odd to me.

I see it as a slippery slope when you just start declaring war on Nation States that have alliances.

Like maybe threaten Beirut first then move on to Damascus? IDK it was just confusing to me

Beirut is still a mess.  Just not a mess as rotting as it was throughout the 80s.  They can't govern sovereignty in Southern Lebanon. That's Hezbollah's and Syria's job.  As well as any other militia group down there.  Killing people in Beirut (unless by accident, and because Hezbollah inshallah'ed their way through their energetic materials safety course) isn't going to change any actions in S
Lebanon.  Despite what the lines on Google Earth say.

Killing the right people in Damascus, OTOH, might.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:48:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:49:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:49:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Nicodemus7:

It’s disturbing to think how much death could have been prevented by an armed citizenry.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Durka-Durka:
Originally Posted By realwar:
Hamas entering Israel on the first day of the assault.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsKABdGUR5Q

Had there been a rifle behind every bush...

It’s disturbing to think how much death could have been prevented by an armed citizenry.

What is disturbing is that there was no armed citizenry.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:49:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:

Oh FFS!
View Quote

What a bunch of dumbfucks.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:49:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Jesus, even the French aren't that fucking sad.  Ireland....  The land of the most commie mother-fuckers in Europe.
View Quote

The Irish - the same folks who sent condolences to Germany on the death of Adolph Hitler.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:49:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By MrM1A1:

**Off to reread Isaiah 17**
View Quote

One of those prophesies that have yet to be fulfilled...Damascus will be a ruinous heap.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:50:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brownbomber] [#12]
View Quote

The Moslems, when they defenestrate them.

Algayda and Islam are 2 farts from the same asshole.  They were made for eachother.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:51:09 PM EDT
[#13]

Chicago's always been sporty.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bat15:
Originally Posted By gpoman:
Getting sporty in NYC

Details?

What about Chicago? I am not in Chicago but I am too close for comfort. I still remember the riots after Dr. King was murdered.

Chicago's always been sporty.

It wasn’t bad when I was a little kid. Well, Mrs O’Leary’s cow did give us a hard time.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:51:22 PM EDT
[#14]

Israel.  There is one answer.  Be done with the Gaza Strip.  That is over now.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Badger66:
they have just announced they will start executing a hostage for every Israeli air strike.

Israel.  There is one answer.  Be done with the Gaza Strip.  That is over now.

There are *no* innocent civilians in the gaza strip, they all from their first sip of rabid water as youths to adults, all drink from the same diseased pool of propaganda.   There is no curing them of this mental illness, there is only protecting your society and by extension the rest of the world from their death cult.   Level it, kill anything that attempts to escape.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:51:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By yodude:
US Strike group headed there now. Began a couple days ago.

How long does it take to get the group together? Or can they do this within a day?

Also, why a large strike group? Did they have advanced notice this thing was going to be big?
View Quote

pretty sure a csg is a csg until they add more "don't fuck with us" ships.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:52:03 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:52:04 PM EDT
[#17]
"Along with the USS Ford the U.S. is sending the cruiser USS Normandy and destroyers USS Thomas Hudner, USS Ramage, USS Carney, and USS Roosevelt, and the U.S. is augmenting Air Force F-35, F-15, F-16, and A-10 fighter aircraft squadrons in the region. "  -AP

Roosevelt is a carrier as well.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:52:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By fla556guy:
Noted.  Your assumption is incorrect, I don't just pop in to get offended, I also don't take notes on who is saying what.  I respond to the things said and the quote tree with the assumption that the poster is responsible for making their point clear enough that I don't need a crib sheet on the whole thread to know who lands where.
View All Quotes

Maybe you should unwad your panties and check your fire.

Not once in this entire thread have I sided with anybody other than to agree that Israel needs to wipe the terrorists off the earth.

You just pop in and look for a post to offend you and picked mine?

LOL.  

Noted.  Your assumption is incorrect, I don't just pop in to get offended, I also don't take notes on who is saying what.  I respond to the things said and the quote tree with the assumption that the poster is responsible for making their point clear enough that I don't need a crib sheet on the whole thread to know who lands where.

Fair enough.  A poster shouldn't need to write a novel about their position.  I'm not taking notes either, but I have for the most part managed to keep track of the conversation enough to not fly off the handle as such a simple post.  

You made your point as have I.  Let's be done with it and let the thread continue.  shall we?  It has been derailed enough already.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:53:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Ajek:

https://i.postimg.cc/02K0S1CG/image.jpg
View Quote
No fucking way!

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:53:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:53:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Superluckycat:
Nup.  That would be Scatlain.
View Quote

Yeah, tough to make the call for 1st place.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:53:59 PM EDT
[#22]

As much as I hate to say it. Those hostages were never coming back … it’s a fact we have to accept.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:54:08 PM EDT
[#23]

Again, my understanding is Hezbollah is based out of Lebanon, why are they talking about destroying Damascus?

Hell the head of the snake is Tehran if that's the logic
View All Quotes
Cut the head off the snake?  Absolute show of force to make a point?  To tell the world where the orders are coming from, at least high enough that the Iranians will take note of what continuing this will cost them?  Probably a political weak-point.

Again, my understanding is Hezbollah is based out of Lebanon, why are they talking about destroying Damascus?

Hell the head of the snake is Tehran if that's the logic

Hezbollah is a Syrian and Iranian proxy force.

Hezbollah has been very active fighting for the Assad regime in the Syrian civil war.

Hezbollah is not functionally an independent Lebanese militia, they are an armed wing of the Syrian/Iranian axis.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:54:27 PM EDT
[#24]
 I'm surprised that hamas and Hezbollah think they might win in some way.  The more serious the war gets for Israel, the more things Israel will do that the Arabs don't like.  

Just like in WWII, if the stakes are high enough, cities get firebombed and all targets are fair game.  That includes nuclear if need be.  You do what you have to to win.

If the ground assault into Gaza turns into a failure, I'd figure Israel will let hunger, thirst, and disease do the job.  And why not?  Sympathy for Gaza is at an all time low.  

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:54:30 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Nice job Michigan.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:54:48 PM EDT
[#26]
None of these prophecies are shaping up. All this proves is the Middle East has always been a shit hole Islam cannot coexist peacefully with Judaism. One has to dominate the other and as a Jew obviously I choose Judaism. This is just standard historical fare in the region. People want revelation and the Bible to be true so bad they’ll grasp at anything to say “see it’s true!!!!”
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:55:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By _DR:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By realwar:
Hamas entering Israel on the first day of the assault.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsKABdGUR5Q

Had there been a rifle behind every bush...

More disturbing that yet again the world will not learn its lesson and arm itself.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:55:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Benjamin Netanyahu address after Israel declares war on Hamas
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:55:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: odiedodi] [#29]

I'll be honest, it still feels very held back to me, like their strikes the other day. I don't know that they really want to go to war.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:55:36 PM EDT
[#30]

Fair enough.  A poster shouldn't need to write a novel about their position.  I'm not taking notes either, but I have for the most part managed to keep track of the conversation enough to not fly off the handle as such a simple post.  

You made your point as have I.  Let's be done with it and let the thread continue.  shall we?  It has been derailed enough already.

View Quote
Agreed.  (Beer emoji, I'm on a phone)
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:55:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By TheYellowThing:
No fucking way!

View Quote

Why would you be surprised?   The other democrats just know better than to express it.   Yet.   They will in time.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:55:42 PM EDT
[#32]

The one time having a slow potato President may help. Nobody to stop Israel from doing the needful.
View Quote

Unless he opens the door for 100,000 to 2 million refuges from Gaza.  I can see this as a result- the liberals get another group of people with no skills to continue the fall of America while they bask in their great humanitarian accomplishments.  Meanwhile everyday Americans get fucked like usual.  Considering Obama and especially Valerie Jarrett are probably the ones really running things in DC, I could absolutely see this as an outcome.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:55:46 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

that is a good start

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:56:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By TxLewis:

You mean like Garland Texas?

You're right. We never heard about it. From the feds that us.

We heard about it when Garland's finest took them out.

Then we heard the fbi was following them from AZ with ZERO intention of stopping them.

Why is that you think@Alpha0815
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TxLewis:
Originally Posted By alpha0815:

Surprisingly...the Fed bois do a half decent job of finding these groups and take them down before they do anything. We just never hear about it.

You mean like Garland Texas?

You're right. We never heard about it. From the feds that us.

We heard about it when Garland's finest took them out.

Then we heard the fbi was following them from AZ with ZERO intention of stopping them.

Why is that you think@Alpha0815

A security guard was shot in the foot in the shootout.

He sued the Federal government.

The judge threw out his lawsuit - the reasoning: the FBI has full authority to instigate terrorist attacks in the United States to further "national security."
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:56:18 PM EDT
[#35]

They’ve been doing this for years. Attack, call a ceasefire, regroup, and attack again.
View All Quotes

Does it matter?

They launch a huge surprise terrorist attack and immediately after they want a truce lol

They’ve been doing this for years. Attack, call a ceasefire, regroup, and attack again.

Anything but unconditional surrender or all Hamas operatives is unacceptable.

And that means life in prison or the death penalty for the mastermind of this attack, Deif. Hamas will never go for that.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:56:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Kerry201pro:
"Along with the USS Ford the U.S. is sending the cruiser USS Normandy and destroyers USS Thomas Hudner, USS Ramage, USS Carney, and USS Roosevelt, and the U.S. is augmenting Air Force F-35, F-15, F-16, and A-10 fighter aircraft squadrons in the region. "  -AP

View Quote

USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN 71)
USS Roosevelt (DDG 80)

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:57:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Stutzmech:

Big, if true
View Quote
Yeah, I find it hard to believe.  Maybe the Ford will draw some blood on her first (?) deployment?

Going after Assad opens up a whole lot of other issues. But the world is being fedexed to hell priority overnight....so kinda fits.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:57:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By GoldenMead:
Hezbollah could be waiting for Israel to go into Gaza and use up a lot of its munitions.  With the US unable to backfill munitions because we are out Israel will have a problem if Hezbollah joins in later.
View Quote

Or with everything dumped into helping israel / Ukraine, the Chinese decide to hop on tiawan as the USA is stretched too far to counter them.

Sorry Mr tiawan president, we understand chinas attacking your country, but president Biden’s nap time, and he’s off for the three day weekend too, try back next week.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:57:40 PM EDT
[#39]

Oh, now they want a truce? Prepare to get fucked.
View Quote

lol

Fuck them
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:57:40 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Freedom of speech can be a bitch sometimes.  She sounds like a good representative of her district.  As was intended.

It will get interesting if the US gets dragged into hostilities vs the Palestinian Authority though.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:57:48 PM EDT
[#41]

At this point, that will have the opposite effect of what they are looking for.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:58:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By StillGonnaSendIt:
None of these prophecies are shaping up. All this proves is the Middle East has always been a shit hole Islam cannot coexist peacefully with Judaism. One has to dominate the other and as a Jew obviously I choose Judaism. This is just standard historical fare in the region. People want revelation and the Bible to be true so bad they’ll grasp at anything to say “see it’s true!!!!”
View Quote

I believe it is true not because I want it to be true but because I believe Gods word.

I don't think this means the end needs to be immediate but it is leading in that direction. It may or may not take a bit more time but this is a part.

Why do you say the prophecies are not shaping up ?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:58:41 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 3:00:00 PM EDT
[#44]

Oh, now they want a truce? Prepare to get fucked.
View Quote

Sound the Deguello
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 3:00:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Firearmsenthusiast] [#45]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FGNJdwnpE8
View Quote

The bleeding heart liberals in Israel can't really hold him given the attack that just occurred.  Even they are openly admitting it time for full scale occupation of Gaza.  They will pull Bibi's muzzle off and turn him loose.

Hamas done fucked up bad this time.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 3:00:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Kerry201pro:

View Quote

I thought the Ford wasn't operational due to many issues, including the EM cats?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 3:00:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NavyDoc1] [#47]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
The definition since you apparently ignored it last time:
a policy of remaining apart from the affairs or interests of other groups, especially the political affairs of other countries

You are an isolationist.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:

"Isolationism" is so misused around here.   Not wanting to be the world police is not being isolationist.  Not wanting to get involved with every foreign squabble is not isolationist.   Not wanting to throw money at every foreign problem is not isolationist. In fact, it was our meddling in foreign affairs that supplied Palistine with 5.2 billion taxpayer dollars--500 million in 2022 alone--since 1994 that more likely than not funded some of this attack on Israel, so this situation is kind of a warning against over involvement in foreign problems. We paid for some of those rockets.  

That said, since American citizens have been killed and kidnapped, it is perfectly in standing with the Constitution and the founding principles to go full Thomas Jefferson on them.
The definition since you apparently ignored it last time:
a policy of remaining apart from the affairs or interests of other groups, especially the political affairs of other countries

You are an isolationist.

I didn't ignore it--you have an extreme view of it.  Unless the US gets invovled with everythign, anywhere, you illogically throw out the term "isolationist."  You are dishonest with your partial definition.

connected with the political principle or practice of showing interest only in your own country and not being involved in international activities:        

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/isolationist

: a policy of national isolation by abstention from alliances and other international political and economic relations        

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/isolationism

Isolationism is the policy of eliminating foreign involvement and making no alliances and not being involved in international activities--at all.   Picking and choosing your fights is not isolationist by definition.  Not being the world police is not isolationist by definition. Not pouring monitary aid into every other country is not isolationism.  You are a binary thinker with no room in your head for nuance.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 3:01:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By buck19delta:

It’s the perfect reason to push gun control, the terrorists who shot up Main Street USA yesterday, used modified easily purchased ar-15s, thus we must ban assault rifles to stop further terrorist attacks !   In other news, we’re building 4 lane bridges across the rio grand river to help speed up the numbers of illegal border jumpers per hour and save lives as they can’t swim.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By buck19delta:
Originally Posted By sierra-def:

Originally Posted By the_narrator:

The administration knows, the administration does not care.

It’s the perfect reason to push gun control, the terrorists who shot up Main Street USA yesterday, used modified easily purchased ar-15s, thus we must ban assault rifles to stop further terrorist attacks !   In other news, we’re building 4 lane bridges across the rio grand river to help speed up the numbers of illegal border jumpers per hour and save lives as they can’t swim.

Liberal logic as taught in 'tardation 101
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 3:01:31 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

Agreed.  

Adding to the resolve.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 3:01:55 PM EDT
[#50]

well, I think he's gonna have to do more than that, because ISIS is still around.
Page / 937
Israel currently under attack (Page 164 of 937)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top