Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Israel currently under attack (Page 174 of 953)
Page / 953
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:15:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Not trying to shit on the article, but whenever I see things discussed decades out I just shrug it off.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:15:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Leftist trash:  Kiara Alfonseca, a producer and journalist on the HuffPost video team, reports on race and ethnicity, culture and criminal justice. She is a graduate of The College at Brockport, SUNY. She's also worked with and written for NBC News Digital, ProPublica and the Rochester City Newspaper.  She is propagandist trash and should be identified as such.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:15:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Skywarner:
I’m watching CNN, and a somber Jake Tapper is consistently referring to the Hamas terrorists as Hamas terrorists. The CNN reporter on site in Israel is virtually in tears recounting what he’s personally witnessed, heard and smelled; his recounting interrupted by flashes behind him and an armor column being deployed.

This crisis is very, very, very different. It is surreal. It is dangerous.

Plan accordingly.
View Quote

Just be glad they are not showing us what's airing in israel...

They had the grandmother of the kidnapped woman and her kids, something like 3 and 5 on. She had a full breakdown on national TV, so did the studio reporter. The grandmother is begging the government to find her innocent grandchildren and to get them home before they bomb Gaza or "else they will send them to me in pieces", even I couldn't take it...
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:15:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Slufstuff:
By the end of the week, Iran's piss ant navy and air force should be just memories. Their nuclear facilities as well.

I will not hold my breath.
View Quote

Amen.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:16:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Peace with the Palestinians in Gaza would be easy if there were no Palestinians in Gaza.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:16:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: llanero] [#6]
Originally Posted By Drakich:

A security guard was shot in the foot in the shootout.

He sued the Federal government.

The judge threw out his lawsuit - the reasoning: the FBI has full authority to instigate terrorist attacks in the United States to further "national security."
View Quote

any other details?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:16:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
Damn this forum loves nukes.
If we start deploying tactical nuclear weapons, we'll have no leg to stand on when Russia reciprocates that in Ukraine. Everybody should avoid using nukes, until it can't be helped.
View Quote

It can't be helped now.  It's that or an invasion.  You want to keep dragging this out, watching Americans get killed for centuries?  What do you think will happen to the American hostages now?  What if they were your family?  Iran is responsible for thousands of American deaths over the last 20 years.  What good is weaponry is you are too full of piss fear to use it?  Would you suggest an invasion?  Nothing else has worked.  Nothing.

If it saves just one American life, it was well worth it. Or have you forgotten the lessons of Hiroshima and Nagasaki?  Big hammers save lives.

Don't be a pussy.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:17:00 PM EDT
[#8]
If we start deploying tactical nuclear weapons, we'll have no leg to stand on when Russia reciprocates that in Ukraine. Everybody should avoid using nukes, until it can't be helped.
View Quote

I have a feeling he's not talking tactical.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:17:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By NoHarmNoFAL:

What a fucking idiot!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:

What a fucking idiot!

How dare you! Lindsey Graham is a national treasure!
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:17:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By pmo12:

Ahahaha. This thread is getting crazier and fucking crazier.

It's a mix of good information here and there, Twitter disinformation, and maniacs just posting outlandish utter nonsense.

We should nuke Iran, turr hurr durr! Loud noises!!!!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ascendent:
There is literally no reason why we aren't using nuclear warheads on Tehran at this moment.  None.

It's a mix of good information here and there, Twitter disinformation, and maniacs just posting outlandish utter nonsense.

Dur Durr, let's keep doing what hasn't worked for 20 years.  This Forum is overrun with geniuses, I tell ya.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:17:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Element94:

Leave 'em.
View All Quotes
Report: Over 1,500 bodies of Palestinian terrorists collected in southern Israel.

The invasion was much bigger than we previously thought.
https://t.me/ILtoday/2513

Leave 'em.
Stuff them with HE use trebuchet to send them home
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:17:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Replay: Israel and Gaza amid ongoing fighting (Day 3 Night)

17:00 ... HUGE barrage or something.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:17:44 PM EDT
[#13]
0 opened his mouth I see.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:19:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:

GD called me a clueless warmonger retard back in 2017 when I warmed global war was  coming. See archives. This entire decade will only get bigger, wider, deeper, all you forever war screamers are gonna burn out your lungs before this is done. Listen to me know or believe me later
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

Defense and Gas/Oil are all doing well today.

The war machine is starting to gear up

GD called me a clueless warmonger retard back in 2017 when I warmed global war was  coming. See archives. This entire decade will only get bigger, wider, deeper, all you forever war screamers are gonna burn out your lungs before this is done. Listen to me know or believe me later
I'm 75% sure that world war three has already started.  You ain't wrong.

Right now is Poland in 1939.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:19:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Voland:

They had the grandmother of the kidnapped woman and her kids, something like 3 and 5 on. She had a full breakdown on national TV, so did the studio reporter. The grandmother is begging the government to find her innocent grandchildren and to get them home before they bomb Gaza or "else they will send them to me in pieces", even I couldn't take it...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Voland:
Originally Posted By Skywarner:
I’m watching CNN, and a somber Jake Tapper is consistently referring to the Hamas terrorists as Hamas terrorists. The CNN reporter on site in Israel is virtually in tears recounting what he’s personally witnessed, heard and smelled; his recounting interrupted by flashes behind him and an armor column being deployed.

This crisis is very, very, very different. It is surreal. It is dangerous.

Plan accordingly.

It's truly difficult to discuss how depraved this was.  Like even imperial japan would be paused by the evil done with no shame.  Hopefully the gloves are off and hamas and their supporters will be ground to dust.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:19:32 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

It would not matter, they would not believe or understand. Reality will sink in after they are repeatedly raped and when the knife is cutting through their esophagus. But , we are on your side!
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:19:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: D_J] [#17]
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:

Why would we take military action that would disrupt the global oil markets over an attack on Israel by Palestinians?

Especially, when many of the weapons used were probably transferred from Afghanistan and much of the money used was probably taken from the over one billion dollars that the Biden Administration has given Iran. In short, as horrible as it is to admit, the USA took actions that predictable resulted in this outcome.  Everyone saw this coming when the Biden Admin was literally sending plane loads of money to Iran.  

If our government wants us to participate in a conflict it can't be another conflict they created through their sheer stupidity, because following such idiots into a war would be insane.  NO military action should be taken by this Biden Administration and DOD needs some serious leadership changes before the U.S. is engaged anywhere again.  Otherwise, we will accomplish nothing and make things worse under the current crop of idiots who are our leaders.

The Biden Administration would lead us into total disaster and chaos.  No War can be allowed to take place under this Administration or it may very well accelerate the fall of our Republic.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:
There is literally no reason why we aren't using nuclear warheads on Tehran at this moment.  None.

Why would we take military action that would disrupt the global oil markets over an attack on Israel by Palestinians?

Especially, when many of the weapons used were probably transferred from Afghanistan and much of the money used was probably taken from the over one billion dollars that the Biden Administration has given Iran. In short, as horrible as it is to admit, the USA took actions that predictable resulted in this outcome.  Everyone saw this coming when the Biden Admin was literally sending plane loads of money to Iran.  

If our government wants us to participate in a conflict it can't be another conflict they created through their sheer stupidity, because following such idiots into a war would be insane.  NO military action should be taken by this Biden Administration and DOD needs some serious leadership changes before the U.S. is engaged anywhere again.  Otherwise, we will accomplish nothing and make things worse under the current crop of idiots who are our leaders.

The Biden Administration would lead us into total disaster and chaos.  No War can be allowed to take place under this Administration or it may very well accelerate the fall of our Republic.

Ah, so once, again, it boils down to the almighty dollar.  Have you ever considered there may be more to life than economics?  There are ethics, morals, lives.
Iran is behind this, always has been.  Americans have been taken hostage, and will die.  Iran has killed many of us by proxy and will continue to do so.
Your short-sighted outbursts are embarrassing.  I spent the better part of my youth in that region, mainly because of Iran.  
Deleted
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:19:45 PM EDT
[#18]

Slim to none, even Japan reappraised it’s assessment but the good news for China is apparently they’re invested in interfering with the Taiwanese election so they may wait till May 2024 to find out if the party they prefer wins. That still won’t be enough time for Taiwan to get its 19 billion backlogged weapons it bought from the USA or Japan to finish its 2027 defense buildup but there’s a chance Biden and the Dems lose office in 2024 and the adults are no longer in charge.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

@CarmelBytheSea

What do you think the chances are that taiwan has the ability in place to breach three gorges if the CCP decides to become a more immedite existential threat to them?

Slim to none, even Japan reappraised it’s assessment but the good news for China is apparently they’re invested in interfering with the Taiwanese election so they may wait till May 2024 to find out if the party they prefer wins. That still won’t be enough time for Taiwan to get its 19 billion backlogged weapons it bought from the USA or Japan to finish its 2027 defense buildup but there’s a chance Biden and the Dems lose office in 2024 and the adults are no longer in charge.

That sucks.

In my very uninformed opinion, taiwan ought to hold the ability to crack that dam in case the CCP decides to finally roll.

Be funny if japan pulls the nukes "out of the basement" and gives them to taiwan with the delivery ability to hit it.

"You try and kill us, we can kill you," LEAVE US ALONE.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:19:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Shadow_Dancer:

I say, so what?  Israel's government knew this was coming. They were quietly warned for quite some time now by the US Government to ease back on their apartheid antics, blatant land grabbing, utility and economic strangulation and near crushing oppression of Gaza, and work on finding reasonable solutions with moderates of the nation and form unions to reduce Hamas.

The US Gov said they would not interfere with Israel's sovereignty  - but their approach was going to lead to a big frigging melt down for them, and internally here, sentiment of the US public and US representatives who do not want to backstop Israel was and is growing.

Instead Bibi and his cabinet did everything possible to endear Palestinians to Hamas, and continue to stoke Hamas  ... and now here we are.

But you know what? This shit between them has been going on since pre-Cepher and pre-Quran times. If after 2,500 years, they haven't been able to figure it out on their own, then we just need to lean the hell back and let it reach its own natural conclusion.
Eventually one of their Gods will determine who has rights to the land and who needs to go. Stay out of the way of God's plan.

What are we [the US] going to do? Throw its throbbing cock of justice into yet another Middle East conflict? Not my circus, not my monkey.
View Quote
And the Shadow dancer spraying Diarrhea all over the dance floor..  Isreal is our ally. We need to back them.  You are the same type of guy who believes we should abandon our allies. Loyalty matters
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:19:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By ShadowAngel:

What's wrong with what he said?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ShadowAngel:

What a fucking idiot!

What's wrong with what he said?
That rhetoric is how you end up in a hot war with Iran. We do not have a wartime capability in leadership or material.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:19:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Brok3n:

Not sure if this is legit but appears to be:

View Quote
My favorite modern tank.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:20:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Where is General Lemay when you need him? Carpet bomb Gaza into extinction and then make a park out of it. If it's alive kill it, it will burn burn it, if it is standing knock it down! Your retribution should be so terrible the next man will not dare fuck with you out of fear that he will receive the same. A thousand years from now men should recall holy shit, you see what happens when you poke the Bear.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:20:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

Not trying to shit on the article, but whenever I see things discussed decades out I just shrug it off.
View Quote

They’re already moving on fromtype 075 https://www.navalnews.com/naval-news/2022/10/chinas-3rd-type-075-lhd-anhui-
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:21:14 PM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:21:23 PM EDT
[#25]

Dur Durr, let's keep doing what hasn't worked for 20 years.  This Forum is overrun with geniuses, I tell ya.
View Quote

I'm more curious about the recent transplants on the forum...
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:21:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By FZJ80:

Ah, and how do they propose to do that?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FZJ80:
Originally Posted By Chokey:

lol, these fuckers are so dumb

Ah, and how do they propose to do that?

Ease up US drilling regulations.

$60 / bbl isn’t realistic.  But ~$80 is.

$75-80 would be fair.  

We could probably increase our production output by about 1m bpd by mid 2024.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:21:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By BLUEBOY:
Where is General Lemay when you need him? Carpet bomb Gaza into extinction and then make a park out of it. If it's alive kill it, it will burn burn it, if it is standing knock it down! Your retribution should be so terrible the next man will not dare fuck with you out of fear that he will receive the same. A thousand years from now men should recall holy shit, you see what happens when you poke the Bear.
View Quote

A whole lot of soy boys will blubber over this.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:22:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

this video is set to private

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

this video is set to private

Private video
Sign in if you've been granted access to this video
Sign in
This is a private video. Please sign in to verify that you may see it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:22:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:
The settlements around Gaza are being evacuated -

https://twitter.com/i/status/1711425821364130059
View Quote

Any idea where they're scurrying off to? Egypt won't take them, or they'd be there already.

Further in to the desert?  

I would imagine as long as they're gone, Israel is happy with it.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:22:33 PM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes

Is it possible Iran could have a small nuke supplied by China and/or Russia which are allies? For use if attacked? You know, martyrdom and 72 hairy virgins and all that stuff. Religious zealots are unpredictable. Not afraid to die for the afterlife.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:22:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Footage from yesterday: neutralization of a terrorist driving a stolen Israeli car!
Surreal!

Vid: https://t.me/beholdisraelchannel/18547

ETA: already posted.
View Quote

Grand Theft Auto: Israel

Achmed gets a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ wanted level.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:22:55 PM EDT
[#32]

jfc
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:22:55 PM EDT
[#33]

Thought he was dead?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8BiXE_XYAApoO1?format=jpg&name=small

Kadyrov: "I am ready to send Chechens to Jerusalem and Gaza."

Thought he was dead?

That's what happens when people unknowingly or knowingly post Ukrainian IO/IW without confirming.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:23:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Just on Fox...
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:23:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By deanwormer:

You can flatten large swathes of cities with regular bombs. Zero reason to use nukes.

And I find it hilarious that arfcom declares our 20 year occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan to be a total waste and failure. But are ready to start a large war in Iran.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By deanwormer:

You can flatten large swathes of cities with regular bombs. Zero reason to use nukes.

And I find it hilarious that arfcom declares our 20 year occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan to be a total waste and failure. But are ready to start a large war in Iran.

Ah, another, let's continue the status quo and see how it works out for us.  Would you rather boots on the ground?  You won't conquer Iran with conventional weaponry.  
We were fighting Iran in Iraq, Israel is fighting Iran now by proxy.  And will continue to do so.  Iran is supplying Russia armaments' to fight Ukraine, and that's why you would protect them, just admit it. This is the big reason many of you would covertly ignore Iran's responsibility in this.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:23:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#36]
Originally Posted By AlamTX:
I'm 75% sure that world war three has already started.  You ain't wrong.

Right now is Poland in 1939.
View Quote

I respectfully disagree.

I think this war will be limited in scope and within months we'll be back focusing on Russia/Ukraine which will be at a standstill while both sides deal with the winter weather

We'll get to see soon.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:23:36 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

23'ers. Every single time.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:23:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Aspida1776] [#38]
Originally Posted By Timeflies:

Im just here to say, can you guys stop this “adjusted for US population size” drivel.

You sound like ESPN reporters.

1000 is 1000, there is no correction factor for total population size that makes it better or worse.

The situation is sad, but you are attempting to add sensationalism to it for no reason other than repeating talking points you heard on the news.
View Quote

Team Ragebait has to post their bullshit. They do it from the sidelines urging others to git up and whoop thar ass!
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:23:48 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:23:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Peace with the Palestinians in Gaza would be easy if there were no Palestinians in Gaza.
View Quote
Neanderthals are not around today to terroristically bitch and moan about their stolen lands.  We should always heed the lessons of history.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:24:40 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

There, there, there's the solution.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:24:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By FistPeso:

I guess they can’t get their 100 rounds now.
View Quote

I would hope some politician or party is going to pay through the nose politically speaking for disarming their citizenry like this.

They know they are on the chopping block and the savages next door are demanding that they be exterminated at all costs mil and civ alike, children and grandparents too.

The butchers bill for this massacre is going to be too great for some people, and I honestly see the so called "Pro-Palestinian" enablers and apologists being taken out like garbage.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:25:14 PM EDT
[#43]

jfc
View Quote

LOL . . . LMAO
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:25:20 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

The other 23'ers embarass me.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:25:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By SekFan:

Yup. Can’t quite put my finger on it.  Like virgin incels confused by a naked dead woman.  All they can sputter is “REAL WORLD REAL WORLD CONDITION WHITE SHE VOTED FOR IT”

It’s like blaming the victims of the Las Vegas shooter for dancing, disarmed beneath a giant hotel.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SekFan:
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
Originally Posted By Matanzas:
Originally Posted By crwdplsr:
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:
Originally Posted By glklvr:
This has probably already been posted, this thread is moving so fast.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12610107/Tattoo-artist-Shani-Louk-naked-body-Hamas-Israel.html

She was a pacifist who refused mandatory military service. That worked out for her.

"You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in you!"

I hope she found in eternity the peace she sought.

I'm sure right before she died she thought: I wish we had some tough soldiers here to stop them

These comments about this girl are ignorant and disgusting. A bunch of real tough guys here.
Just a normal day in GD for the EdgeLordz.

Yup. Can’t quite put my finger on it.  Like virgin incels confused by a naked dead woman.  All they can sputter is “REAL WORLD REAL WORLD CONDITION WHITE SHE VOTED FOR IT”

It’s like blaming the victims of the Las Vegas shooter for dancing, disarmed beneath a giant hotel.

The clincher is the dude who said, uniroically I think, to go back to DU for not shit talking her. Lol.

Lot of people run on pure emotion. They are like little Italian guys who went out and started fights after seeing their first screening of Rocky back in the day, they're all riled up.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:25:33 PM EDT
[#46]

It can't be helped now.  It's that or an invasion.  You want to keep dragging this out, watching Americans get killed for centuries?  What do you think will happen to the American hostages now?  What if they were your family?  Iran is responsible for thousands of American deaths over the last 20 years.  What good is weaponry is you are too full of piss fear to use it?  Would you suggest an invasion?  Nothing else has worked.  Nothing.

If it saves just one American life, it was well worth it. Or have you forgotten the lessons of Hiroshima and Nagasaki?  Big hammers save lives.

Don't be a pussy.
View Quote

We aren't at war with Iran. Hopefully it doesn't reach that point, but even if it does, we have enough conventional weapons that it's hard to imagine a situation in which nukes would be warranted. We just can't start slinging nukes at every adversary.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:26:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By MikeSSS:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MikeSSS:

Soon, with any luck, we'll it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:26:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Foxtrot08:

Ease up US drilling regulations.

$60 / bbl isn’t realistic.  But ~$80 is.

$75-80 would be fair.  

We could probably increase our production output by about 1m bpd by mid 2024.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:26:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Friendly fire. Fallout would drift into Israel. But yeah scorched earth the strip, west Bank, and Lebanon. Time to shave the landing strip 🪒
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:26:55 PM EDT
[#50]

jfc
View Quote

Page / 953
Israel currently under attack (Page 174 of 953)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top