Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Israel currently under attack (Page 175 of 953)
Page / 953
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:27:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

That sucks.

In my very uninformed opinion, taiwan ought to hold the ability to crack that dam in case the CCP decides to finally roll.

Be funny if japan pulls the nukes "out of the basement" and gives them to taiwan with the delivery ability to hit it.

"You try and kill us, we can kill you," LEAVE US ALONE.
View Quote

Japan is doing some stuff, some good stuff and Taiwan is doing as much as it can. The question beyond China untested military leadership fundamentally boils down to how good their air defense and anti sub stuff is imo. That’s the million dollar question. But even with my more pessimistic analysis it’s not like China won’t feel some pain. China will have heavy costs. Will todays youth, the last of China’s youth before their birth rate nose dived bad, be up for cannon fodder? We’ll find out, Beijing appears to be prepping its population for “sacrifice”
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:27:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:

We aren't at war with Iran. Hopefully it doesn't reach that point, but even if it does, we have enough conventional weapons that it's hard to imagine a situation in which nukes would be warranted. We just can't start slinging nukes at every adversary.
View Quote

I don't think we've had a conflict discussed on GD where there weren't several posters calling for nukes to fly

Maybe the Armenian/Azeri conflict. . .
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:27:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Foxtrot08:

Ease up US drilling regulations.

$60 / bbl isn’t realistic.  But ~$80 is.

$75-80 would be fair.  

We could probably increase our production output by about 1m bpd by mid 2024.
View Quote

US has massive oil reserves plus its not like we just leave millions of rounds or ammo and equipment in 3rd world shit holes run by terrorists, oh wait a second, never mind.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:27:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By pmo12:

The clincher is the dude who said, uniroically I think, to go back to DU for not shit talking her. Lol.

Lot of people run on pure emotion. They are like little Italian guys who went out and started fights after seeing their first screening of Rocky back in the day, they're all riled up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SekFan:
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
Originally Posted By Matanzas:
Originally Posted By crwdplsr:
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:
Originally Posted By glklvr:
This has probably already been posted, this thread is moving so fast.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12610107/Tattoo-artist-Shani-Louk-naked-body-Hamas-Israel.html

She was a pacifist who refused mandatory military service. That worked out for her.

"You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in you!"

I hope she found in eternity the peace she sought.

I'm sure right before she died she thought: I wish we had some tough soldiers here to stop them

These comments about this girl are ignorant and disgusting. A bunch of real tough guys here.
Just a normal day in GD for the EdgeLordz.

Yup. Can’t quite put my finger on it.  Like virgin incels confused by a naked dead woman.  All they can sputter is “REAL WORLD REAL WORLD CONDITION WHITE SHE VOTED FOR IT”

It’s like blaming the victims of the Las Vegas shooter for dancing, disarmed beneath a giant hotel.

The clincher is the dude who said, uniroically I think, to go back to DU for not shit talking her. Lol.

Lot of people run on pure emotion. They are like little Italian guys who went out and started fights after seeing their first screening of Rocky back in the day, they're all riled up.

LOL.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:28:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Ascendent:

Dur Durr, let's keep doing what hasn't worked for 20 years.  This Forum is overrun with geniuses, I tell ya.
View All Quotes
There is literally no reason why we aren't using nuclear warheads on Tehran at this moment.  None.

Ahahaha. This thread is getting crazier and fucking crazier.

It's a mix of good information here and there, Twitter disinformation, and maniacs just posting outlandish utter nonsense.

We should nuke Iran, turr hurr durr! Loud noises!!!!

Dur Durr, let's keep doing what hasn't worked for 20 years.  This Forum is overrun with geniuses, I tell ya.

It objectively has worked. Americans enjoy safety and a standard of living unknown in the history of mankind.

Try to calm down, everything is ok bro.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:28:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I hope Israel drives them into the ocean
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:28:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By llanero:

any other details?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Drakich:

A security guard was shot in the foot in the shootout.

He sued the Federal government.

The judge threw out his lawsuit - the reasoning: the FBI has full authority to instigate terrorist attacks in the United States to further "national security."

any other details?

An undercover FBI agent (i.e., a domestic terrorist) groomed and pushed 2 Muslim mass-shooters out the door of a vehicle to kill innocent Americans at the draw-Mohammed event, then sped off.

The shooters were quickly gunned down by a neat cop who was on his A-game.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:28:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By D_J:

This post is entirely unsurprising.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Shadow_Dancer:
Originally Posted By ontime1969:

Oh he was around, Potato in chief and his wife held a nice big BBQ last night on the Whitehouse back lawn.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/407062/Screenshot_20231009_125050_Chrome-2985156.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/407062/Screenshot_20231009_125225_Chrome-2985159.jpg

I say, so what?  Israel's government knew this was coming. They were quietly warned for quite some time now by the US Government to ease back on their apartheid antics, blatant land grabbing, utility and economic strangulation and near crushing oppression of Gaza, and work on finding reasonable solutions with moderates of the nation and form unions to reduce Hamas.

The US Gov said they would not interfere with Israel's sovereignty  - but their approach was going to lead to a big frigging melt down for them, and internally here, sentiment of the US public and US representatives who do not want to backstop Israel was and is growing.

Instead Bibi and his cabinet did everything possible to endear Palestinians to Hamas, and continue to stoke Hamas  ... and now here we are.

But you know what? This shit between them has been going on since pre-Cepher and pre-Quran times. If after 2,500 years, they haven't been able to figure it out on their own, then we just need to lean the hell back and let it reach its own natural conclusion.
Eventually one of their Gods will determine who has rights to the land and who needs to go. Stay out of the way of God's plan.

What are we [the US] going to do? Throw its throbbing cock of justice into yet another Middle East conflict? Not my circus, not my monkey.

Yes it is.  If you know you know.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:29:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Chokey:

jfc
View Quote

Not surprised. This regime is a collection of believers, not thinkers.

To them, every issue is a hill to die on, and the only way to keep power is to divide and conquer the citizenry.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:29:56 PM EDT
[#10]
How the Hamas attack on the Supernova festival in Israel unfolded - BBC News
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:30:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By fike:

View Quote

Hey im one of the 2020 election deniers so take my concerns over rigged elections with a grain of salt if you have a different opinion. I got no proof that’s just my gut telling me Biden wasn’t elected
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:30:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By SamBoga:
View Quote

He has blocked me on this current account.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:30:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:
View Quote

What job would that be?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:30:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tripleshok] [#14]
Originally Posted By MGYSGT8541:
And the Shadow dancer spraying Diarrhea all over the dance floor..  Isreal is our ally. We need to back them.  You are the same type of guy who believes we should abandon our allies. Loyalty matters
View Quote

Doesn't an alliance normally benefit both members, not just one?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:31:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By brownbomber:

An undercover FBI agent (i.e., a domestic terrorist) groomed and pushed 2 Muslim mass-shooters out the door of a vehicle to kill innocent Americans at the draw-Mohammed event, then sped off.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brownbomber:
Originally Posted By Drakich:

A security guard was shot in the foot in the shootout.

He sued the Federal government.

The judge threw out his lawsuit - the reasoning: the FBI has full authority to instigate terrorist attacks in the United States to further "national security."

any other details?

They didn't plan on a legit outlier to be standing around that was REAL handy with a handgun.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:31:26 PM EDT
[#16]

They’re not wrong but they should’ve collected the weapons and ammo first.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:31:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

I don't think we've had a conflict discussed on GD where there weren't several posters calling for nukes to fly

View Quote

Don't give Whiskers any ideas or he'll be wanting to nuke EV chargers.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:31:41 PM EDT
[#18]

I respectfully disagree.

I think this war will be limited in scope and within months we'll be back focusing on Russia/Ukraine which will be at a standstill while both sides deal with the winter weather

We'll get to see soon.

View Quote

Normally I’d agree but it’s sounding like Israel is going wider net and long haul for this one. We’ll know by Spring 2024
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:32:40 PM EDT
[#19]

I respectfully disagree.

I think this war will be limited in scope and within months we'll be back focusing on Russia/Ukraine which will be at a standstill while both sides deal with the winter weather

We'll get to see soon.

View Quote

Almost certainly correct.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:32:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#20]

Video @ tweet:

NM. seems they're using VG footage. Out of the list they go!

About 41m ago

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:33:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Timeflies:

Im just here to say, can you guys stop this “adjusted for US population size” drivel.

You sound like ESPN reporters.

1000 is 1000, there is no correction factor for total population size that makes it better or worse.

The situation is sad, but you are attempting to add sensationalism to it for no reason other than repeating talking points you heard on the news.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By atavistic:
Death toll 900+. That would over be 30K+ if adjusted to US population size. They're finding bodies everywhere they look.

Im just here to say, can you guys stop this “adjusted for US population size” drivel.

1000 is 1000, there is no correction factor for total population size that makes it better or worse.

The situation is sad, but you are attempting to add sensationalism to it for no reason other than repeating talking points you heard on the news.

It matters. The smaller the population, the more likely it is to affect others. The average Israeli is likely more directly impacted by this than the average American in Arizona, California or Washington was during 9/11.

A significant portion of the Israeli population will know someone personally who was killed or injured from this attack due to the smaller size per capita and physical size of the country.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:33:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Skywarner:
I’m watching CNN, and a somber Jake Tapper is consistently referring to the Hamas terrorists as Hamas terrorists. The CNN reporter on site in Israel is virtually in tears recounting what he’s personally witnessed, heard and smelled; his recounting interrupted by flashes behind him and an armor column being deployed.

This crisis is very, very, very different. It is surreal. It is dangerous.

Plan accordingly.
View Quote

It’s a distraction for them
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:34:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 3one5:

I'm more curious about the recent transplants on the forum...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 3one5:

I'm more curious about the recent transplants on the forum...

Roger 3one5:  Why is it that people who have not even been here a year, are so critical of other's posts?  

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:34:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Ayada:

Don't give Whiskers any ideas or he'll be wanting to nuke EV chargers.
View Quote

lol gotta nuke something

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:34:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By erichard:

I'm sympathetic to your post, but it is unimaginable that Israel didn't see this coming. Mossad is that good. We shall see. Check out this link:
10 day advance warning
My guess is they had a general notion something was going to happen. Did Bibi miscalculate the risks? He's the hawk's hawk. Due to his legal issues, he benefits from military action. Maybe he erroneously let it unfold in a general sense (not in the specific of letting them massacre a huge gathering). I think if so, they miscalculated on how many innocent lives would be at stake. War serves many purposes to quasi dictators. Personally I like Bibi. I just have a hard time thinking he was in the dark about such a big operation with such a long trail of info, going all the way back to Iran and possibly Moscow, and who knows, China (ally of Iran and Moscow, and nearing a new war coming to a theater near you).
View Quote
Bibi has been a man of half measures.  If this time is different then you know he and Likud (sp) have run out of fucks to give.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:34:38 PM EDT
[#26]
ISRAEL AT WAR: The failure of the IDF | The Caroline Glick Show
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:34:49 PM EDT
[#27]

Ah, so once, again, it boils down to the almighty dollar.  Have you ever considered there may be more to life than economics?  There are ethics, morals, lives.
Iran is behind this, always has been.  Americans have been taken hostage, and will die.  Iran has killed many of us by proxy and will continue to do so.
Your short-sighted outbursts are embarrassing.  I spent the better part of my youth in that region, mainly because of Iran.  Where were you? Jacking off under your bed?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:
There is literally no reason why we aren't using nuclear warheads on Tehran at this moment.  None.

Why would we take military action that would disrupt the global oil markets over an attack on Israel by Palestinians?

Especially, when many of the weapons used were probably transferred from Afghanistan and much of the money used was probably taken from the over one billion dollars that the Biden Administration has given Iran. In short, as horrible as it is to admit, the USA took actions that predictable resulted in this outcome.  Everyone saw this coming when the Biden Admin was literally sending plane loads of money to Iran.  

If our government wants us to participate in a conflict it can't be another conflict they created through their sheer stupidity, because following such idiots into a war would be insane.  NO military action should be taken by this Biden Administration and DOD needs some serious leadership changes before the U.S. is engaged anywhere again.  Otherwise, we will accomplish nothing and make things worse under the current crop of idiots who are our leaders.

The Biden Administration would lead us into total disaster and chaos.  No War can be allowed to take place under this Administration or it may very well accelerate the fall of our Republic.

Ah, so once, again, it boils down to the almighty dollar.  Have you ever considered there may be more to life than economics?  There are ethics, morals, lives.
Iran is behind this, always has been.  Americans have been taken hostage, and will die.  Iran has killed many of us by proxy and will continue to do so.
Your short-sighted outbursts are embarrassing.  I spent the better part of my youth in that region, mainly because of Iran.  Where were you? Jacking off under your bed?

"There are ethics, morals, lives."

Do you care enough about "ethics, morals, lives" to help out in Africa, SEA, China?

Drop the moral crusade gambit. Plenty of dead and dying all over the world that you currently don't care about.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:34:50 PM EDT
[#28]

Still no evidence of this even happening
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:35:09 PM EDT
[#29]

Not trying to shit on the article, but whenever I see things discussed decades out I just shrug it off.
View Quote

Wait I thought you meant the Navy info you mean the trade deal? That’s signed but I guess I’m theory China could break their contract with Iran. I’m doubtful given the BRICS world would be watching and China is all about saving face.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:35:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Damn this forum loves nukes.
If we start deploying tactical nuclear weapons, we'll have no leg to stand on when Russia reciprocates that in Ukraine. Everybody should avoid using nukes, until it can't be helped.
View All Quotes
Damn this forum loves nukes.
If we start deploying tactical nuclear weapons, we'll have no leg to stand on when Russia reciprocates that in Ukraine. Everybody should avoid using nukes, until it can't be helped.

The call for nukes (or canned sunshine as the autistic cool kids say) is mostly coming from the loud mouths who never served a second in the military. They are all about let’s go get them but dont have the balls, heart, health to serve themselves.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:35:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

What job would that be?
View Quote

Hand or blow?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:35:35 PM EDT
[#32]
The strip is pretty small….how many uparmored dozers would it take to just line up and push it all in the water?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:35:58 PM EDT
[#33]

$75-80 would be fair.  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FZJ80:

lol, these fuckers are so dumb

Ah, and how do they propose to do that?

$75-80 would be fair.  

Allowing 60 USD/barrel on the market, even with the inevitable arbitrage/making regulators richer that you know is happening, eases pressure to do just that in the US.

I'd thought we weren't allowing the Russians to sell O&G at all.  What changed?  People in Europe got tired of shivering?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:36:27 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By atavistic:
Death toll 900+. That would over be 30K+ if adjusted to US population size. They're finding bodies everywhere they look.

THIS
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:36:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:
Number of dead increased https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/10/09/politics/americans-israel-gaza/index.html
View Quote

We should drop 1 MOAB for every killed US citizen
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:37:06 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

I’d be surprised if someone didn’t say we should have nuked the CHAZ or whatever they called the police free zone. Heck, swallowwell basically said we would nuke gun-owners.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:37:11 PM EDT
[#37]

$75-80 would be fair.  

View Quote

Yellen was referring to sanctions on Urals crude, but the post/quote I responded to didn’t make that clear.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:37:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By fox2008:
The strip is pretty small….how many uparmored dozers would it take to just line up and push it all in the water?
View Quote

Isn’t it 5x25 miles? You would need,like, 10 killdozers working around the clock
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:37:28 PM EDT
[#39]

https://nitter.cz/pic/enc/bWVkaWEvRjhCd1ZwaVhvQUFZVnZoLmpwZz9uYW1lPXNtYWxsJmZvcm1hdD13ZWJw

Video @ tweet:

From about an hour ago:

About 41m ago

https://nitter.cz/pic/orig/enc/bWVkaWEvRjhCdjRQNld3QUFTcHRlLmpwZw==
https://nitter.cz/pic/orig/enc/bWVkaWEvRjhCdjRQNVdzQUFsZ24tLmpwZw==
https://nitter.cz/pic/orig/enc/bWVkaWEvRjhCdjRQNVhNQUEyT0RxLmpwZw==
https://nitter.cz/pic/orig/enc/bWVkaWEvRjhCdjRQNVhjQUF0d1U0LmpwZw==
View Quote

Toronto? I would have thought Montreal before Toronto
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:38:03 PM EDT
[#40]

23'ers. Every single time.
View All Quotes

Ahahaha. This thread is getting crazier and fucking crazier.

It's a mix of good information here and there, Twitter disinformation, and maniacs just posting outlandish utter nonsense.

We should nuke Iran, turr hurr durr! Loud noises!!!!

23'ers. Every single time.

What does join date have to do with anything?  

Please be specific, otherwise you are just posting tripe.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:38:03 PM EDT
[#41]

Normally I’d agree but it’s sounding like Israel is going wider net and long haul for this one. We’ll know by Spring 2024
View Quote

I think what's wider about this war is that previously they would do some limited bombing runs followed by targeted raids then return to status quo.

My belief is that in this instance they are going to completely take over Gaza, and not relinquish control.

The big variable is if outside powers are going to be willing to exert enough influence and force to expand the war indefinitely beyond Israel's borders.

It's still an open question, but my guess is this plays out in months, not years.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:38:19 PM EDT
[#42]

lol gotta nuke something

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/132893/whales_png-2985250.JPG
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:38:22 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote
Would be funny if the US basically hit every single military site IRan has and it caused the people there to bowl over the Ayatolla
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:38:40 PM EDT
[#44]

Wait I thought you meant the Navy info you mean the trade deal? That’s signed but I guess I’m theory China could break their contract with Iran. I’m doubtful given the BRICS world would be watching and China is all about saving face.
View Quote

Sorry I was talking about the China deal for hundreds of billions over the next 25 years
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:39:02 PM EDT
[#45]

Hey im one of the 2020 election deniers so take my concerns over rigged elections with a grain of salt if you have a different opinion. I got no proof that’s just my gut telling me Biden wasn’t elected
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fike:

@CarmelBytheSea

If you get the wild hair and just have to sort that.

Find the state hearings where the people who were on the ground in the belly of the beast talk about what they saw.

Pm me if you want the links.  Lousy audio, really long playtimes (hours), often boring, and than sometimes your jaw hits the floor. I got almost wet eyed listening to one of the ones from (iirc) michigan where a legal immigrant who came here and expected the US to be ... well, waht it should be ... gave testimony. Only to be witness intimidated by a scumbag democrat on the panel, openly, in front of everyone.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:39:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By gohuskers:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gohuskers:
Originally Posted By Shadow_Dancer:
Originally Posted By ontime1969:

Oh he was around, Potato in chief and his wife held a nice big BBQ last night on the Whitehouse back lawn.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/407062/Screenshot_20231009_125050_Chrome-2985156.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/407062/Screenshot_20231009_125225_Chrome-2985159.jpg

I say, so what?  Israel's government knew this was coming. They were quietly warned for quite some time now by the US Government to ease back on their apartheid antics, blatant land grabbing, utility and economic strangulation and near crushing oppression of Gaza, and work on finding reasonable solutions with moderates of the nation and form unions to reduce Hamas.

The US Gov said they would not interfere with Israel's sovereignty  - but their approach was going to lead to a big frigging melt down for them, and internally here, sentiment of the US public and US representatives who do not want to backstop Israel was and is growing.

Instead Bibi and his cabinet did everything possible to endear Palestinians to Hamas, and continue to stoke Hamas  ... and now here we are.

But you know what? This shit between them has been going on since pre-Cepher and pre-Quran times. If after 2,500 years, they haven't been able to figure it out on their own, then we just need to lean the hell back and let it reach its own natural conclusion.
Eventually one of their Gods will determine who has rights to the land and who needs to go. Stay out of the way of God's plan.

What are we [the US] going to do? Throw its throbbing cock of justice into yet another Middle East conflict? Not my circus, not my monkey.

Yep
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:39:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By colossians323:

Still no evidence of this even happening
View Quote

?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:39:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By NoHarmNoFAL:

What a fucking idiot!
View Quote

And in one tweet, Lindsey.opens up a new Neocon war front.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:39:50 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

We aren't at war with Iran. Hopefully it doesn't reach that point, but even if it does, we have enough conventional weapons that it's hard to imagine a situation in which nukes would be warranted. We just can't start slinging nukes at every adversary.

The oldest nuke footage sucks. Imagine getting nuke video in 8k.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:40:09 PM EDT
[#50]

How about instead of believing bullshit rando Twitter misinformation that leaves out key words, like "Russian" oil, people do the most cursory of fucking searches?

The US is enforcing a $60 limit on Russian oil and has been for a while.
https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodities/g7-coalition-keep-russian-oil-price-cap-60-per-barrel-source-2023-04-17/
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FZJ80:

lol, these fuckers are so dumb

Ah, and how do they propose to do that?

How about instead of believing bullshit rando Twitter misinformation that leaves out key words, like "Russian" oil, people do the most cursory of fucking searches?

The US is enforcing a $60 limit on Russian oil and has been for a while.
https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodities/g7-coalition-keep-russian-oil-price-cap-60-per-barrel-source-2023-04-17/

How about instead of believing bullshit from Reuters you find out what India and China are actually paying because I guaranfuckingtee you that they don’t give 2 shits what the Biden administration says or does. They pay what they want
Page / 953
Israel currently under attack (Page 175 of 953)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top