Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Israel currently under attack (Page 182 of 953)
Page / 953
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:00:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Shadow_Dancer:

A helluva of lot easier to smuggle in broken down AK-47 parts and scrap metal together to make unguided rockets, than it is to smuggle in 30 5-Megawatt transformers, 1000 switchgear cabinets, 5,000 tons of soil prep and fertilizer, and heavy equipment.

Nonetheless, sucks indeed. Maybe if they could import what they really need to survive and thrive, they wouldn't be cobbling together rockets and grey marketing in guns.
It's like of like anything in nature ...
When you allow someone to eat and you don't kick them, and allow them thrive without relegation,  the person is generally a friendly and sociable individually.
When you keep kicking them, half starve them, and govern their own nation, eventually you end up with some surly folks who have no other greater pleasure than to end you. And they'll invite others equally PO'd to join in.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JustaGunNut:

Man, that sucks they aren't able to import anything.

They sure are able to get a shit load of rockets and small arms somehow though.

A helluva of lot easier to smuggle in broken down AK-47 parts and scrap metal together to make unguided rockets, than it is to smuggle in 30 5-Megawatt transformers, 1000 switchgear cabinets, 5,000 tons of soil prep and fertilizer, and heavy equipment.

Nonetheless, sucks indeed. Maybe if they could import what they really need to survive and thrive, they wouldn't be cobbling together rockets and grey marketing in guns.
It's like of like anything in nature ...
When you allow someone to eat and you don't kick them, and allow them thrive without relegation,  the person is generally a friendly and sociable individually.
When you keep kicking them, half starve them, and govern their own nation, eventually you end up with some surly folks who have no other greater pleasure than to end you. And they'll invite others equally PO'd to join in.

Nobody wants those pieces of shit to survive let alone thrive.  Fuck them, every single man, woman and child.  The West should kick those pieces of shit so goddamned hard their ancestors feel it and starve them to full death to hell with you “half to death”.  
Zero compassion and no quarter.  Fuck all the noise you’re talking.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:00:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By ontime1969:

Wow she did a great job getting some defense up. I wonder how many people were in her local response team. I saw some have only 5-10 but most are 20-200. They got 25 kills that were left at the gate. I would imagine there were a fare number of enemy wounded as well.

I saw this story earlier as well. Really amazing actions by these brave people.

If you don't live in Israel or consume Israeli media, you don't know who Yair Golan is. He is a 61-year-old retired Major General in the Israel army and a former parliament MP.  Spend a minute to read this story.

Yesterday, when IDF and the police were in complete chaos, Golan put on his old uniform, took his weapon, and drove into the war zone multiple times to rescue civilians under fire. He rescued two young adults hiding under a bush after 260 of their friends were murdered at an outdoor party. He answered a call from a journalist that his son was hiding under fire and simply said, "Give me his location, and I will bring him back home." An hour later, the son called his father from Golan's car.

Golan collected a small crew and went in and out of the war zone, rescuing dozens of people while exchanging fire with Hamas terrorists. He is 61, he could have stayed home, but he chose to risk his life for people he does not know.

Golan is one of the strongest voices from the Israeli left and was constantly attacked by the right wing in Israel. But when the time came, he was first fighting the barbaric attack. The same brain wiring that supports peace, is often the same wiring that drives people to do the right thing.

A true hero.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/407062/F7-LF0-XoAAhpTb-2985265.png
View Quote

Ball of steel right there.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:00:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By BB:

Placing controls on a faction that’s been trying to destroy you for decades is something confusing to you?
View Quote

What confuses you in the fact that Israel's government's actions is what feeds the faction?! Read my earlier response somewhere on pg. 177.

What does killing a bunch of humanitarian aid workers and committing piracy even do?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:00:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Fives:

Prepare accordingly, our enemies are already here. Imagine the terror these sleeper cells inflict here in the homeland. The worst part is we cannot tell who the enemy is.
View Quote

If they start parading around shooting weapons that's a sign.  

can't put a hmmv on every streetcorner but when half the population has been quietly preparing and stockpiling, fafo will be epic.  I don't plan to survive if that happens but I won't have any loaded mags left.  forcing the fuckers to expend ammo to try to get me means someone can get him from the other side.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:01:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dracster] [#5]
Originally Posted By Ajek:

https://i.postimg.cc/02K0S1CG/image.jpg
View Quote

I wonder if the UAW is regretting that poster placement yet.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:01:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By JLAudio:
View Quote

Nice!
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:01:11 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

Interesting if true.  Pretty clear stance.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:01:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Haven’t heard any reports of Israeli facing threats to their aircraft.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:02:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:

I think one of the cameras just got the knock warning.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:
1:49-50 more huge hits heard on the feed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKTvbOsU99s

I think one of the cameras just got the knock warning.

I don't even begin to understand the language spoken but the screaming and cursing sounded like something happened.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:02:58 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

Timestamps are relative on live feeds
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:03:06 PM EDT
[#11]

In Fort Lauderdale, there was a pro-Israel event and the damn dirty commie Palestinians Simps caused a ruckus to where the attendees had to defend themselves. They fought back and the Palestinians Simps fled.

Fort Lauderdale has a large Jewish population and I hope they take our permitless carry law to full advantage and defend themselves.

Chaos erupts at Fort Lauderdale protests over conflict in Israel An NBC6 crew was present as tensions thickened between the groups -- and confrontations reportedly began.

Fucking Communist Scum.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

I wish they got more than bruised and pepper sprayed.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:03:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Voland:

What a shithole... I was going to take my kids to London and Paris next spring, they are not going to get a dime of my money...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By realwar:
Pro-Palestine protest takes place outside Israeli embassy in London.

At least 5,000 people gathered at the demonstration, with some protesters scaling lamp posts and launching fireworks at the embassy building.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g-qaOJjqJw

What a shithole... I was going to take my kids to London and Paris next spring, they are not going to get a dime of my money...

In fairness its happening in cities all over the world. Even American cities.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:03:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By weptek911:

2/3 or 1/2 of Beirut is Christian or Druze and not terrorists. If it wasn’t for Hezbollah, Lebanon would still be a U.S. ally.
The Hez are 1/3 of the .gov and population. Syria is fuller of pro Iran types and the pro Iran faction ( Assad ) are in charge.

That’s the way I understand it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

I get that, so why are they threatening that if Hezbollah joins they'll wipe the capital of Syria off the map.

Why wouldn't that be aimed at Beirut?

2/3 or 1/2 of Beirut is Christian or Druze and not terrorists. If it wasn’t for Hezbollah, Lebanon would still be a U.S. ally.
The Hez are 1/3 of the .gov and population. Syria is fuller of pro Iran types and the pro Iran faction ( Assad ) are in charge.

That’s the way I understand it.

@weptek911

Concur, have heard the same from multiple indpendent sources.

Life is never simple.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:03:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By J-Dam:

I didn't see any tears. That was a joke. ABSOLUTELY staged.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By J-Dam:
Originally Posted By thehun06:
Originally Posted By Chokey:

That was not staged ... true emotions ... but he says some stupid stuff

I didn't see any tears. That was a joke. ABSOLUTELY staged.

Yeah, that was 100% acting bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:04:01 PM EDT
[#15]
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/10/09/21/76352543-0-image-m-19_1696883558094.jpg

The United States has deployed a carrier strike group led by the world's largest warship to the eastern Mediterranean in response to the unprecedented attack by Hamas on Israel.

The USS Gerald R. Ford, the Navy's latest and most advanced aircraft carrier, is headed to the region as part of a carrier strike group comprised of the military's most advanced hardware, including a fleet of destroyers, guided-missile cruisers and fighter jets.

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin announced the deployment on Sunday, hours after Hamas launched a surprise attack on Israel that has killed hundreds of people, including at least 260 people at a festival near the Gaza border. Israel has declared war on Hamas and is poised to mount an invasion of Gaza.

USS Gerald R. Ford, which cost roughly $18 billion to develop - including $4.7 billion for research and development and $12.8 billion in construction - can carry up to 90 aircraft, including the military's most advanced fighter jets.

The carrier, which is powered by two nuclear engines that can operate for 25 years without a refuel, is accompanied in the Mediterranean by a fleet which includes the USS Normandy guided missile cruiser and the USS Thomas Hudner guided missile destroyer.

Aircraft on board the carrier include F-35 stealth fighter jets, which cost around $100 million each and carry radar-guided missiles and laser-guided bombs, along with attack helicopters and tactical surveillance aircraft.

In total, around 7,500 personnel work across the carrier strike group.

In a statement announcing the deployment, General Michael 'Erik' Kurilla, Commander, U.S. Central Command, said America 'stands firmly with our Israeli and regional partners to address the risks of any party seeking to expand the conflict.'

Austin added: 'The U.S. maintains ready forces globally to further reinforce this deterrence posture if required.'

Hamas has called the US decision to send the strike group 'participation in the aggression against our people' and 'an attempt to boost the morale of the crumbling Israeli army'.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/10/09/21/76352805-12610645-image-a-37_1696882465871.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/10/09/18/76324537-12610645-People_stand_among_the_rubble_of_a_destroyed_mosque_during_Israe-a-10_1696871235868.jpg

People stand among the rubble of a destroyed mosque during Israeli air strikes, in Gaza City on October 9, 2023

More
View Quote

i wish we still had a battleship.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:04:09 PM EDT
[#16]
What’s up with the yelling near the camera with the livestream at 2:00. Heard a couple snackbars being yelled and everyone got quiet after a door closed.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:04:25 PM EDT
[#17]

They do support a two state solution twisting the governments hand to comply. They support bide, Obama, Clinton and Carter policies that failed Israel so miserably to date.

It's time to call them out on their actions that lead to this path and do something different.
View All Quotes

They do support a two state solution twisting the governments hand to comply. They support bide, Obama, Clinton and Carter policies that failed Israel so miserably to date.

It's time to call them out on their actions that lead to this path and do something different.

Concur.
And frankly, I don't care what diplomatic solution they arrive at - so long as they can finally live in mostly peace. You'll never full wipe out malcontents on either side, but you can bring a cease to the mass hostilities.

Now, I box that sentiment in with this ...

You sir,  do not have the point of reference because it's not your family that's bring murdered. You are not as outraged as the Israelis and even US jews are. If you were, you'd not be saying what you are saying in this thread...

... I am not. But you know what? This shit between them has been going on since pre-Cepher and pre-Quran times. If after 2,500 years, they haven't been able to figure it out on their own, then we just need to lean the hell back and let it reach its own natural conclusion. Eventually one of their Gods will determine who has rights to the land and who needs to go. Stay out of the way of God's plan.
What are we [the US] going to do? Throw its throbbing cock of justice into yet another Middle East conflict? Not my circus, not my monkey.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:04:28 PM EDT
[#18]

What confuses you in the fact that Israel's government's actions is what feeds the faction?! Read my earlier response somewhere on pg. 177.

What does killing a bunch of humanitarian aid workers and committing piracy even do?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BB:

Placing controls on a faction that’s been trying to destroy you for decades is something confusing to you?

Please cite where Israel committed piracy or purposefully targeted humanitarian aid workers. I'll be waiting a while.

Your mental gymnastics to justify the murder of 1000 folks enjoying their weekend is disgusting.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:04:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:

In Fort Lauderdale, there was a pro-Israel event and the damn dirty commie Palestinians Simps caused a ruckus to where the attendees had to defend themselves. They fought back and the Palestinians Simps fled.

Fort Lauderdale has a large Jewish population and I hope they take our permitless carry law to full advantage and defend themselves.

Chaos erupts at Fort Lauderdale protests over conflict in Israel An NBC6 crew was present as tensions thickened between the groups -- and confrontations reportedly began.

Fucking Communist Scum.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/122381/1000010272_jpg-2985327.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/122381/1000010276_jpg-2985328.JPG

View Quote

The Pro Palestein crowd seems to have an awful lot of overlap with the DSA/Antifa crowd

Classless scumbags
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:05:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Thats a lot of terrorists to deal with.
View Quote

Importing them wasn't such a good idea.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:05:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Sailboat:
I wish I didn't have to see all the ignored members when people quote them.
View Quote

True, very true.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:05:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Another multi camera view

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcPPJqKsTR8

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:05:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:

Have to double check but think he landed a decent looking wife if I recall
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Hollywood decent
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:06:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By t75fnaco3pwzhd:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By t75fnaco3pwzhd:

Actually that one is running a clock in the middle showing local time so it's a useful reference point.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:06:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Legs11:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Legs11:
Pro-Palestine protest takes place outside Israeli embassy in London.

At least 5,000 people gathered at the demonstration, with some protesters scaling lamp posts and launching fireworks at the embassy building.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g-qaOJjqJw

London is actually pretty nice, especially by American standards. I was there a couple months ago.

Paris seems like a shithole lol
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:06:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By brahm:

View Quote
We do, just needs to be decommissioned.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:06:44 PM EDT
[#27]

As I stated, Israel's government knew this was coming. They kept steady on a vector and a regime against Palestine and Palestinians that they knew was sure to bring this to a head.
Rather then work inside out - they tried to force their will outside - in. Sorry, but the wholly wrong strategy when you already know your surrounding neighbors are just itching for a reason to help burry you.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By pr24guy:

As Lebanon fires on Israel. Iran sends guns, bombs, and training.  It isn't just about Gaza and it never was.

As I stated, Israel's government knew this was coming. They kept steady on a vector and a regime against Palestine and Palestinians that they knew was sure to bring this to a head.
Rather then work inside out - they tried to force their will outside - in. Sorry, but the wholly wrong strategy when you already know your surrounding neighbors are just itching for a reason to help burry you.

So you don't defend the terrorist, but understand their terrorist ways. You sound like a puppet of Iran or Saudi Arabia.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:06:44 PM EDT
[#28]

The Pro Palestein crowd seems to have an awful lot of overlap with the DSA/Antifa crowd

Classless scumbags
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:

Fucking Communist Scum.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/122381/1000010272_jpg-2985327.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/122381/1000010276_jpg-2985328.JPG

Classless scumbags
The PLO were Commies and backed by the USSR.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:06:47 PM EDT
[#29]

Classless scumbags
View Quote

I wouldn't hesitate to put a portion of that crowd into the "rioting just for rioting sake" useful idiots group, but yes it seems like the same people who tend to align themselves with Antifa also view Palestine rather fondly.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:07:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:
View Quote

I fucking hate politicians.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:07:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By gtofan:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gtofan:
Originally Posted By brahm:

Words mean things. They were already decommissioned. What you mean is recommissioned.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:08:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AeroEngineer] [#32]
Originally Posted By Kunta_Kinte:

I quote General LeMay and you call names and insults. You should just leave this thread before you get it locked.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kunta_Kinte:
Originally Posted By AeroEngineer:

Calling for the use of nuclear weapons in this scenario is utter retardation.  Anyone actually exposing it should never be taken seriously, and probs my banned from this forum to improve the average IQ.

I quote General LeMay and you call names and insults. You should just leave this thread before you get it locked.

lol

“Muh canned sunshine!!!!”

Not going anywhere.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:09:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By racer765:

If they start parading around shooting weapons that's a sign.  

can't put a hmmv on every streetcorner but when half the population has been quietly preparing and stockpiling, fafo will be epic.  I don't plan to survive if that happens but I won't have any loaded mags left.  forcing the fuckers to expend ammo to try to get me means someone can get him from the other side.
View Quote

Solid post and well said sir.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:09:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By LineHaul:

Nobody wants those pieces of shit to survive let alone thrive.  Fuck them, every single man, woman and child.  The West should kick those pieces of shit so goddamned hard their ancestors feel it and starve them to full death to hell with you “half to death”.  
Zero compassion and no quarter.  Fuck all the noise you’re talking.
View Quote

So all the Palestinians should die because ...

I can't wait to read this very high IQ take.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:09:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Ayada:

I wouldn't hesitate to put a portion of that crowd into the "rioting just for rioting sake" useful idiots group, but yes it seems like the same people who tend to align themselves with Antifa also view Palestine rather fondly.
View Quote

I've watched a lot of the domestic protests, seems to be the same old flavor of protesters
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:09:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

I was surprised at the relative ease that it took to breach the walls and the drones bombing the towers .   Then the slaughter of the totally unprepared IDF ,   is there more to this ?   Hamas crossed open ground w/ apparently no gunfire .    Then the Merkavas being taken out ,  wth ?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:
Originally Posted By wyorock:
Things I think I have learned:

1. The IDF and Mossad are not as good as I thought.
2. I thought most citizens there are well armed but that is not true.
3. Leftists have weakend Israel and put it in peril.
4. Obama and Biden have created a true monster with Iran that has completely fucked the world.

Anything I missed?

I was surprised at the relative ease that it took to breach the walls and the drones bombing the towers .   Then the slaughter of the totally unprepared IDF ,   is there more to this ?   Hamas crossed open ground w/ apparently no gunfire .    Then the Merkavas being taken out ,  wth ?
There was some info floating around earlier today that perhaps some of their defense systems had been hacked, but I'm not sure if that was verified or not
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:09:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By alaskan_9974:
What’s up with the yelling near the camera with the livestream at 2:00. Heard a couple snackbars being yelled and everyone got quiet after a door closed.
View Quote

Went back further might’ve been an inert hit/knock close by or even on the roof that made them scatter about 1:51?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:09:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By mancow:

Oh but in about 3 seconds our tax money will head that way like it's a supernova black hole because fuck US citizens.
View Quote

Zero dollars will head that way under FJB because no reason to believe he will get a kick back like he does from Ukraine.
If any money heads to the middle east, it will be on a pallet in the middle of the night, to Iran.  Just like FBHO did
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:09:44 PM EDT
[#39]

No. Israel has faced two front wars before and we didn't need to intervene other than massive airlifts of military gear. But no direct intervention.
View Quote

Israel isn't nearly as strong as it once was.

I'd say their position is untenable over the medium term.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:09:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

I think you have it covered pretty well.

I would maybe add...
5. Many here hate Jews, Israel and America and blame them instead of their enemies.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Originally Posted By wyorock:
Things I think I have learned:

1. The IDF and Mossad are not as good as I thought.
2. I thought most citizens there are well armed but that is not true.
3. Leftists have weakend Israel and put it in peril.
4. Obama and Biden have created a true monster with Iran that has completely fucked the world.

Anything I missed?

I think you have it covered pretty well.

I would maybe add...
5. Many here hate Jews, Israel and America and blame them instead of their enemies.

My ignore list was empty until a few days ago. Now up to a handful.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:10:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By C-4:

Nice!
View All Quotes

Nice!

Good.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:10:24 PM EDT
[#42]

Classless scumbags
View Quote

They are one in the same.  This is why I haven't watched PBS for over 20 years.  Leftists have always sympathized with terrorists as they do with Antifa now.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:10:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:11:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Big girl is MOVING.

USS Gerald R. Ford's wake currently
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:11:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Curmudgeon762:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/563702/IMG_0821_jpeg-2985338.JPG

Hollywood decent
View Quote

He looks pretty happy
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:11:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CarmelBytheSea] [#46]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:11:35 PM EDT
[#47]

Nice!
View All Quotes

Nice!

Jordan has pretty good relations with the US............and they dislike the Palestinians
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:11:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: alaskan_9974] [#48]
Originally Posted By Advance:
View Quote

Silence is complicity. Amusing considering if they were caught there they’d be strung up and paraded.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:12:39 PM EDT
[#49]

Plus a dozen or so mags and a case of ammo.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:12:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Grunteled:

Jesus, even the French aren't that fucking sad.  Ireland....  The land of the most commie mother-fuckers in Europe.
View Quote

Ireland became a republic by terror and bombing. They’ve never met a terrorist they didn’t love. It’s not surprising at all.
Page / 953
Israel currently under attack (Page 182 of 953)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top