Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Israel currently under attack (Page 195 of 957)
Page / 957
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:40:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ming_The_Merciless:

The Irish - the same folks who sent condolences to Germany on the death of Adolph Hitler.
View Quote

Or their troops to Katanga.  To fight for the wrong side...
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:40:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By CherokeeGunslinger:

Which means that Israel is likely gearing up to launch an aerial bombing campaign on one of the following:
- Iran
- Syria
- Lebanon
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CherokeeGunslinger:
Originally Posted By sh768:
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:
I know I'm retarded but I'm going to post my retardation in case someone else is retarded.

- wonder why Israeli needs weird size small bombs
- *watching stream* oh that's why, they're always bombing urban areas and are trying to limit collateral damage.
- okay well the US does that too so why don't we have a bunch of extras around
- hey retard we have CIA knife bomb and roughly a bazillion types of ordnance and huge amounts of SF because we're the only super power so we don't need a fuckton of small bombs because we can accomplish the same thing with whatever the perfect tool is for the mission

- fancy new jets can only fit weird small bombs

Which means that Israel is likely gearing up to launch an aerial bombing campaign on one of the following:
- Iran
- Syria
- Lebanon

Fancy new jets can carry and drop big ugly bombs also.  

The F35 can easily carry Mk84, BLU109s. 2000lb class weapons, with the BLU being the hole digger.  They can put them outside the bays when LO isn't needed, like over Gaza.  Beast Mode.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:40:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:
Not going to post it because I won't give them the clicks but MSNBC already running;

"Israel shutting off electricity, water in Gaza will create a humanitarian disaster"

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:41:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By DCV_117:
That noise of a prop plane on the quad stream, you think that’s a MQ1 circling the area?
View Quote

Drones for spotting strikes
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:42:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By denverdan:

Yup. Me too.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By denverdan:
Originally Posted By Osprey61:
Originally Posted By realwar:

Yea poor thing. The dog is at (2:09) for those that missed it.

I was already angry. I shouldn't have watched that.

Yup. Me too.

If it is the same video I saw who thinks that a black lab is a threat? Probably wanted to say hello and ask for a treat.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:42:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:42:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

I've heard things from sailors on the nuke carriers that would tend to align with that, but had no other confirming sources.

What I have heard almost universally is t hat those things can MOVE when they want to.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Countersniperkitty:
Originally Posted By DonKey153:
Originally Posted By C2Installs:

In 1994 I rode to Haiti on CVN69. I was part of 10th Mtn and we air assaulted into Haiti. On night in the trip down, I was awoke by ungodly hum noise and vibrations. I went out onto a catwalk and used my PLGGR GPS to try and figure my location with lat/long, as a grid square was not gonna help much, lol. Anyway, we were booking it faster than we had been and when I checked speed, PLGGR showed either 55 mph or 55 knots. I can’t recall which, but recall 55. That’s. F$&cking. Fast….for a tank, for a hmmwv, for a boat… let alone a ship that size.

sure it wasn't 35?

Talked to a guy that was on a frigate when one of our carriers went by for the first gulf war. He said that the sonar guy said she was making turns for fifty knots.
Abe Lincoln maybe.

I've heard things from sailors on the nuke carriers that would tend to align with that, but had no other confirming sources.

What I have heard almost universally is t hat those things can MOVE when they want to.

I can tell you from my direct observation 35 knots isn't close to flank speed for the USS Enterprise(rest her soul).  I have operated her throttles and reactors as well as the electric power plant.  One night on watch, we were being tailed by a Russian sub, who in turn was being tailed by an American sub.  Throughout the night, we slowly increased the turns until the Russian sub faded away, all the while being unknowingly logged and catalogued by the American sub. I won't tell you how many knots she was moving (classified), but the fantail was vibrating like all get out.  That old girl could move. We left the battle group behind to get to the Arabian Gulf through the Suez. No one in our group could match her speed.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:42:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By eolian:

Legendary bird of freedom from an earlier conflict  between Gaza & the Izzy’s!
Forward observation rooster calling in the grid coordinates.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By eolian:
Originally Posted By JamesJones:

Who is Fo rooster?

Legendary bird of freedom from an earlier conflict  between Gaza & the Izzy’s!
Forward observation rooster calling in the grid coordinates.

Cluck Cluck "Fire for effect"............
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:43:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:

He's crowing 8-digits on them. Splash over!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:
Originally Posted By kells81:

There is a rooster crowing on the 4 screen stream.

I think he is calling grid

He's crowing 8-digits on them. Splash over!

All this time FO in FO Rooster stood for Forward Observer and I didn’t even know it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:43:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:
View Quote

Dennis Rodman to make a visit?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:43:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By macro:

I know it wont happen, and I know its just my emotions talking, but i wish Netanyahu would just issue a statement that says for every one hostage that is executed, at least 1000 Palestinians will be vaporized and burned to ashes. Then follow through on it.

At this point, scorched earth policy is justified.  To me at least. How much longer is the west going to prioritize diplomacy when dealing with barbaric animals?
View Quote

The problem is, not excising this cancer is not civilized at all.   It is inhumane to the good folks who want to live their lives and it is inhumane to allow such  ...  creatures ... to exist with this as their only goal in life.

The humane and civilized thing to do is to go in, and eliminate the problem for today and for the foreseeable future.   Do not allow islam ever to gain a foothold anywhere for any reason.  In a few generations, it will be a distant memory.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:44:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By KELBEAST:

Dresden was in an age when cities were built out of wood. Tokyo was fire bombed and 80,000 died for the same reason. Gaza looks to be all concrete block houses and towers. It simply isn’t built out of fuel like the old cities of the 1940’s
View Quote

Challenge accepted, just increase the amount of napalm and thermite by 10,000X.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:44:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Not going to post it because I won't give them the clicks but MSNBC already running;

"Israel shutting off electricity, water in Gaza will create a humanitarian disaster"

View Quote

Vs sending several thousand rockets and troops into Israel
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:44:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Fo Roster is awake!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:44:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Anyone else hearing Fo Rooster?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:45:34 PM EDT
[#16]
For crying out loud. Someone from Hialeah brought a fucking rooster into Gaza.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:45:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Somebody knock that damn speaker out.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:45:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By cmxterra:
Anyone else hearing Fo Rooster?
View Quote

I think its multiple roosters now.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:45:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By The_Five_Elements:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By The_Five_Elements:
Originally Posted By KELBEAST:

Dresden was in an age when cities were built out of wood. Tokyo was fire bombed and 80,000 died for the same reason. Gaza looks to be all concrete block houses and towers. It simply isn’t built out of fuel like the old cities of the 1940’s

For counter-structural work, NAPALM-like weapons are much better than thermite.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:45:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Ascendent:

I can tell you from my direct observation 35 knots isn't close to flank speed for the USS Enterprise(rest her soul).  I have operated her throttles and reactors as well as the electric power plant.  One night on watch, we were being tailed by a Russian sub, who in turn was being tailed by an American sub.  Throughout the night, we slowly increased the turns until the Russian sub faded away, all the while being unknowingly logged and catalogued by the American sub. I won't tell you how many knots she was moving (classified), but the fantail was vibrating like all get out.  That old girl could move. We left the battle group behind to get to the Arabian Gulf through the Suez. No one in our group could match her speed.  
View All Quotes

In 1994 I rode to Haiti on CVN69. I was part of 10th Mtn and we air assaulted into Haiti. On night in the trip down, I was awoke by ungodly hum noise and vibrations. I went out onto a catwalk and used my PLGGR GPS to try and figure my location with lat/long, as a grid square was not gonna help much, lol. Anyway, we were booking it faster than we had been and when I checked speed, PLGGR showed either 55 mph or 55 knots. I can’t recall which, but recall 55. That’s. F$&cking. Fast….for a tank, for a hmmwv, for a boat… let alone a ship that size.

sure it wasn't 35?

Talked to a guy that was on a frigate when one of our carriers went by for the first gulf war. He said that the sonar guy said she was making turns for fifty knots.
Abe Lincoln maybe.

I worked with a guy that was on a carrier.  He said when they were moving (flank?), They were north of 60 mph.  He wouldn't say exactly.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:46:01 PM EDT
[#21]
FO Rooster right next to one of the cams now...
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:46:01 PM EDT
[#22]
I know I'm retarded but I'm going to post my retardation in case someone else is retarded.

- wonder why Israeli needs weird size small bombs
- *watching stream* oh that's why, they're always bombing urban areas and are trying to limit collateral damage.
- okay well the US does that too so why don't we have a bunch of extras around
- hey retard we have CIA knife bomb and roughly a bazillion types of ordnance and huge amounts of SF because we're the only super power so we don't need a fuckton of small bombs because we can accomplish the same thing with whatever the perfect tool is for the mission
View Quote

Ninja bomb would be cool on the live stream. Just sayin...
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:46:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Islamic call to prayers now going on, 4:45ish on the feed, and lots of roosters.

I wonder how long it took them to convince that dictatorial troll he had to say that what hamas did is wrong.

Well this would somewhat explain the protests in argentina

Seeing others saying this too:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/10/09/iran-support-hamas-training-weapons-israel/
Hamas received weapons and training from Iran, officials say
Militant group that slaughtered hundreds of Israelis received crucial help from Tehran
By Joby Warrick
Ellen Nakashima
Shane Harris
and
Souad Mekhennet
October 9, 2023 at 8:26 p.m. EDT
Iranians carry pictures of slain Revolutionary Guard commander Qasem Soleimani as they attend a gathering in Tehran on Saturday to express their solidarity with Palestinians after Hamas militants launched a deadly assault into Israel from the Gaza Strip. (AFP/Getty Images)
Listen
8 min
Comment

The Palestinian militants behind the surprise weekend attack on Israel began planning the assault at least a year ago, with key support from Iranian allies who provided military training and logistical help as well as tens of millions of dollars for weapons, current and former Western and Middle Eastern intelligence officials said Monday.

While Iran’s precise role in Saturday’s violence remained unclear, the officials said, the assault reflected Tehran’s years-long ambition to surround Israel with legions of paramilitary fighters armed with increasingly sophisticated weapons systems capable of striking deep inside the Jewish state.

Hamas, the Gaza-based Palestinian militant organization that led the attack, has historically maintained a degree of independence from Tehran compared with true Iranian proxy groups such as the Lebanese-based Hezbollah. But in recent years, Hamas has benefited from massive infusions of Iranian cash as well as technical help for manufacturing rockets and drones with advanced guidance systems, in addition to training in military tactics — some of which occurred in camps outside Gaza, the officials said.

U.S. and Israeli officials said they have no firm evidence so far that Iran authorized or directly coordinated the attack that killed more than 900 Israelis and wounded thousands. But current and former intelligence officials said the assault bore hallmarks of Iranian support, and noted officials in Tehran have boasted publicly about the huge sums in military aid provided to Hamas in recent years.

“If you train people on how to use weapons, you expect them to eventually use them,” said a Western intelligence official who, like others interviewed, requested that his name and nationality be withheld to freely discuss the rapidly unfolding events in southern Israel. The official, and a second Western analyst with access to sensitive intelligence, said the analysis conducted in the wake of the attack pointed to many months of preparation by Hamas, beginning at least as early as mid-2022.

In interviews, more than a dozen intelligence analysts and military experts expressed astonishment at the stealth and sophistication of the Hamas assault, which involved coordinated raids across the Israeli border by hundreds of gunmen traveling by land, sea and air — including motorized paragliders. The ground offensive was accompanied by swarms of rockets and drones that began streaking across the border early Saturday, hitting targets with a degree of precision not seen in previous Hamas attacks. While the Palestinian group has a capable militia and indigenous assembly lines for rockets and drones, an attack of Saturday’s scale would have been extremely challenging without considerable outside help, analysts said.
Skip to end of carousel
Israel-Hamas war
Israel announced a full siege of the Gaza Strip a day after issuing a formal declaration of war against Hamas after an unprecedented attack by the militant group surprised Israeli security forces. As the death toll rises on both sides, follow live updates.
End of carousel

“The amount of training, logistics, communication, personnel, and weapons required provides a massive footprint,” said Marc Polymeropoulos, a former CIA senior operations officer who served in counterterrorism roles in the Middle East. “This suggests both Iranian involvement, given the complexity of the attack, and highlights the colossal intelligence failure.” The use of paragliders — reminiscent of a spectacular 1987 attack by the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine in Israel that killed several soldiers — “surely required training outside of Gaza,” Polymeropoulos said.

The view was echoed on Monday by Jonathan Finer, the White House’s deputy national security adviser. “What I can say without a doubt is that Iran is broadly complicit in these attacks,” Finer said in an interview with CBS News. “Iran has been Hamas’s primary backer for decades. They have provided them weapons. They have provided them training. They have provided them financial support. And so, in terms of broad complicity, we are very clear about a role for Iran.”

Iran denied a direct role in Saturday’s attack, while also praising the Hamas militants who carried it out. “We are not involved in Palestine’s response, as it is taken solely by Palestine itself,” Tehran’s mission to the United Nations said in a statement released Monday. But other Iranian officials publicly celebrated the attack while highlighting their close relationship with Hamas.

“You really made the Islamic Ummah happy with this innovative and victorious operation,” Iran’s official news agency, IRNA, quoted President Ebrahim Raisi as saying, using the Arabic word for the wider Muslim community.

The leader of Hamas, Ismail Haniyeh, acknowledged in an interview last year that his group received $70 million in military assistance from Iran. According to a State Department report from 2020, Iran provides about $100 million annually to Palestinian terrorist groups, including Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command.

Current and former intelligence officials confirmed that Iran had provided technical help to Hamas in manufacturing the more than 4,000 rockets and armed drones launched into Israel since Saturday. At least some Hamas militants also have undergone training in advanced military tactics, including at Lebanese camps staffed by technical advisers from Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps and Hezbollah, the officials said.

The Hamas militants who received training were likely elite officers who passed along skills to other fighters inside Gaza itself, said Michael Knights, an expert on Iranian-backed militia groups and founder of the Militia Spotlight blog.

“It’s a ‘train the trainer’ approach,” Knights said. “You don’t have to do a lot to train someone to be capable of operating a drone system, which is not complicated stuff anymore.” On the other hand, he said, the combined-arms breaching capability exhibited during Saturday’s assault “clearly was practiced and carefully planned somewhere. A whole bunch of fortified positions fell to sophisticated combined arms-breaching attacks. And you don’t just wing that.”

For years, Iran’s principal militia ally in Gaza was a different group: Palestinian Islamic Jihad. But gradually Tehran began bolstering its ties with Hamas leaders and increasing its support, said Ray Takeyh, senior fellow for Middle East Studies at the Council on Foreign Relations.

“That relationship has deepened in the past few years,” Takeyh said. “It’s financial, political, at some level operational.”

Michael Eisenstadt, director of the Washington Institute’s Military and Security Studies Program, said that the relationship with Iran developed as a result of the Oslo peace process in the early 1990s when Tehran was looking for ways to scuttle efforts to forge a peace deal between the Palestinians and Israel. That was when Iran first provided the know-how for the explosive belts used by Palestinian suicide bombers.

The suicide bombing campaigns by both Hamas and Islamic Jihad had a “significant impact” on the peace process, he said. Hamas launched its first homemade rocket, the Qassam, in 2001 during the second intifada. But it was very rudimentary, using pipes and a homemade fuel mixture derived from sugar and other common components.

“Iran over the years has provided a lot of assistance to Hamas in terms of rocket capability,” Eisenstadt said. “The signature weapon of Iran proxies are rockets, and increasingly missiles. You see that everywhere — with Iraq, Hamas, the Houthis, Hezbollah. That’s very much inspired by Iranian example and advice.”

But other analysts stressed Hamas’s record as an independent actor, capable of carrying out sophisticated terrorism operations without outside instruction or supervision.

“This is a war between Hamas and Israel in which Iran is supporting Hamas, but Hamas is calling the shots,” said Bruce Riedel, a former CIA counterterrorism expert and now senior fellow at the Brookings Institution.

While there’s “no doubt” that Hamas coordinates with Iran, the group’s relative independence makes it a harder target for Israeli and Western intelligence agencies, Riedel added. “They do not routinely provide information to Iranian advisers who then communicate it home,” he said. “There aren’t any advisers in Gaza.”

The rockets and missiles launched by Hamas may have been locally produced, but they possess a clear Iranian pedigree, analysts and weapons experts said.

Years ago, Iranian rockets were smuggled from Egypt through Sinai into Gaza. But after President Abdel Fatah El-Sisi came to power, Egypt closed many of the tunnels that connected Sinai to Gaza, and Iran began helping Hamas develop an indigenous capability.

“It’s better to give your proxies the ability to produce this stuff themselves than to have to worry about logistical pipelines that can be interdicted and cut off,” Eisenstadt said.

Some of the rockets produced by Palestinian Islamic Jihad and Hamas have Farsi terms in the blueprints, Eisenstadt said. And a drone used by Hamas, called the Shahab, is based on the Iranian Ababil-2, a loitering munition which Eisenstadt said is almost identical to a model being used in Yemen by the Houthis, another Iranian proxy.

Though Israel Defense Forces have said there is no evidence of Iranian operational involvement in the attack, the tactics used are very much “in accordance with Iran’s concept of operations,” to create a “crossroads of fire” — launching an attack every few months or years to “undermine Israeli morale, sap Israeli resilience” with the aim of “undermining the long-term viability of Israel,” Eisenstadt said.

Adam Taylor and Karen DeYoung contributed to this report.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:46:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:
I really do hope that the Israeli leadership has a well thought-out plan and isn't just lashing out at anything and everything. Don't get me wrong - I'm not trying to criticize them after what they've been through (and still are), but if they don't have an overall plan then it could cause more problems in the future.
View Quote

Measured responses isn't called for here.

Straight up go old school Torah on these murdering rapists.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:46:23 PM EDT
[#25]

sure it wasn't 35?
View All Quotes

In 1994 I rode to Haiti on CVN69. I was part of 10th Mtn and we air assaulted into Haiti. On night in the trip down, I was awoke by ungodly hum noise and vibrations. I went out onto a catwalk and used my PLGGR GPS to try and figure my location with lat/long, as a grid square was not gonna help much, lol. Anyway, we were booking it faster than we had been and when I checked speed, PLGGR showed either 55 mph or 55 knots. I can't recall which, but recall 55. That's. F$&cking. Fast .for a tank, for a hmmwv, for a boat  let alone a ship that size.

sure it wasn't 35?
LOL.  Uh, I've seen the Nimitz run WAY faster than 35 knots.  WAY faster.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:46:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Even the Rooster wants them to shut off that demonic noise.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:46:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Klee:
Fo Roster is awake!!
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:46:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By wyorock:
Things I think I have learned:

1. The IDF and Mossad are not as good as I thought.
2. I thought most citizens there are well armed but that is not true.
3. Leftists have weakend Israel and put it in peril.
4. Obama and Biden have created a true monster with Iran that has completely fucked the world.

Anything I missed?
View Quote

Fair summary.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:46:53 PM EDT
[#29]

I know it wont happen, and I know its just my emotions talking, but i wish Netanyahu would just issue a statement that says for every one hostage that is executed, at least 1000 Palestinians will be vaporized and burned to ashes. Then follow through on it.

At this point, scorched earth policy is justified.  To me at least. How much longer is the west going to prioritize diplomacy when dealing with barbaric animals?
View All Quotes
Israel has stopped the process of "knocking" and giving advance notice before it bombs

Hamas is stating they will execute a civilian for every building bombed until Israel reinstate this policy

Imagine being a literal stone age savage and being angry the enemy you just massacred and raped won't give you advance notice before they bomb you

Lol. . . . Roflmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CtFLAsIcsA

I said the same thing yesterday but Israel needs to respond without regard for the hostages lives. Sounds messed up but it's too late to start giving in because of some shit Hamas says.

Those people were gone the second they got taken into Gaza. They were taken for a reason which is to provide bargaining chips for Hamas. Allowing them to be used to bargain for things that benefits Hamas encourages more hostage taking in the future.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:47:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Call to prayer starting, reminds me of a story my high school history teacher told me about his time in Desert Storm. He would carry wire cutters with him and snip the speakers every time he’d see one.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:47:06 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

Probably gonna threaten to raunch a rocket in exchange for grain.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:47:21 PM EDT
[#32]

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:47:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Iran has a spy network Here. I heard on Bongino podcast even involved SF command.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:47:44 PM EDT
[#34]
I'll take FO Rosster all day long compared to that godawful call to prayer.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:48:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Mercworx:

Imo nothing will wake up American Jews
View Quote

I think this has. The most liberal of jews I know, look down and away when I call them out on the fact that they are responsible for this as much as the terrorists. They are finally starting to understand... the democrats do not support Israel not do they have its best intentions...
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:48:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Tejas1836:

the 70s were really, really good years
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tejas1836:
Originally Posted By BigGrumpyBear:
Kinda crazy in 2023 I can stream terrorists getting fucked up on my TV while talking with gun nuts around the world on my phone while drinking a beer

I'm a bit of a Luddite on most days Whiskers, but yeah, it's actually kinda cool when you step back and look at it all, and how the world has changed.

the 70s were really, really good years

They really were. I think I miss the music the most. When the pain is to bad to do anything else, I listen to my 70's playlist on my phone. You'd think I'd listen more to the 80's but the music from the 70's calls to me.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:48:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Mercworx:
Imo nothing will wake up American Jews
View Quote

There is no narcotic more destructive or addictive than self delusionment.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:48:58 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

While Im curious, I suspect that rocket boy is just using the opportunity to grab the spotlight for a few minutes. He will probably just make some grandiose show of supporting Iran.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:49:11 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Oh well................tough shit.............they should also starve them
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:49:15 PM EDT
[#40]
I really do hope that the Israeli leadership has a well thought-out plan and isn't just lashing out at anything and everything. Don't get me wrong - I'm not trying to criticize them after what they've been through (and still are), but if they don't have an overall plan then it could cause more problems in the future.
View Quote

I think the plan is to kill them and break all their stuff.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:49:17 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

Kim shot 18 while playing golf.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:49:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By kcolg30:
View Quote

DJ Khalid?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:49:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By yodude:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/562719/IMG_6427_jpeg-2985569.JPG

Multiple sources posting this.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:49:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:

They’d be idiots not to have the “Iran plans A, B, and C” ready to go at a moment notice.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:49:55 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

CVNs are well known to be the fastest in the fleet.  Amazing power from NPPs...
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:50:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By cmxterra:
Somebody knock that damn speaker out.
View Quote

They have. What you are hearing is likely unamplified. The minrets and arcitecture are built to amplify the call to prayer and the guys that do it are well practiced.

It was a LOT louder yesterday.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:50:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By kcolg30:
View Quote

Fo rooster has always been there.

I just ain't hearing FO Dog in a while.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:50:33 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

sure it wasn't 35?

Abe Lincoln maybe.

Enterprise was the fastest.   They even changed her screws to slow her down a bit.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:51:11 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

Someone forgot to take notes?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:51:17 PM EDT
[#50]
FO roosters always on point.
Page / 957
Israel currently under attack (Page 195 of 957)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top