Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Israel currently under attack (Page 289 of 960)
Page / 960
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:06:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By brownbomber:

It's so sad.  He was really amped-up for his first solo flight, too.
View Quote

Ohm my God that's terrible!
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:07:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By VTD:
"I give you my word as a Biden"

View Quote

Well, that means absolutely nothing.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:07:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:
This was on Saturday, they were never taken to Gaza. Hamas is being deceptive about this (surprise!).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By realwar:
Translation: Al Jazeera broadcasts pictures it obtained showing the Qassam release of an Israeli woman and her two children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcLjFRHIo9E
This was on Saturday, they were never taken to Gaza. Hamas is being deceptive about this (surprise!).

Add Al Jazeera to the list as well. Also not a surprise.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:08:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
The report button has been getting a workout
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Originally Posted By Grunteled:

Oh for fuck sake.   God this place.
The report button has been getting a workout
No kidding...
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:10:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Big boom on live stream
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:11:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By FriskyDillo:
Big boom on live stream
View Quote
Word. I was half asleep with my speakers blasting nothing until all of a sudden my whole house shook
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:12:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Drsalee] [#7]
20 years ago, in my fathers honor, my wife and I created a little emergency medical clinic in Kfar Aza.  

Many of you longtime ARFCOMers may recall some of our family medical/dental missions our family would do around the world.  Many of you sent me hundreds of hats that I would pass out after pulling a tooth.  

This little clinic is the result of our humanitarian efforts we directed at Israel. It just a little place, but it carries the name of my deceased father and it is also the source of pride within myself and my family.  I often reflect on how proud pops would be to know this little clinic, which bares his name, was in a quaint dairy farm kibbutz in heart of Israel.  

This clinic would attend to small medical emergencies and routine medical treatments and exams.  It also served as a community bomb shelter.  

Kfar Aza is now the scene of some of the most obscene and horrific depravity that humankind can offer.  The scene of burned corpses, murdered babies, rapes and executions.  The doors of the clinic were breached and murders took place within its walls.

This picture was taken 18 years ago at the dedication ceremony.  The toe head at the podium is my oldest son.  

Many of the most horrific pictures you guys have seen are from Kfar Aza

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:12:05 PM EDT
[#8]
that was a good one
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:12:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Two big booms. Those explosions had a lot of force
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:12:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Looks like it could fit a few more bombs onboard...
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:13:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Drsalee:
20 years ago, in my fathers honor, my wife and I created a little emergency medical clinic in Kfar Aza.  

Many of you longtime ARFCOMers may recall some of our family medical/dental missions our family would do around the world.  Many of you sent me hundreds of hats that I would pass out after pulling a tooth.  

This little clinic is the result of our humanitarian efforts we directed at Israel. It just a little place, but it carries the name of my deceased father and it is also the source of pride within myself and my family.  I often reflect on how proud pops would be to know this little clinic, which bares his name, was in a quaint dairy farm kibbutz in heart of Israel.  

This clinic would attend to small medical emergencies and routine medical treatments and exams.  It also served as a community bomb shelter.  

Kfar Aza is now the scene of some of the most obscene and horrific depravity that humankind can offer.  The scene of burned corpses, murdered babies, rapes and executions.  The doors of the clinic were breached and murders took place within its walls.

This picture was taken 18 years ago at the dedication ceremony.  The toe head at the podium is my oldest son.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161250/128FE107-95EE-477C-BE0B-F8449C2D60C6-2987429.jpg

View Quote

Fuck man
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:13:27 PM EDT
[#12]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161250/128FE107-95EE-477C-BE0B-F8449C2D60C6-2987429.jpg

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:13:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Stay aware folks.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/hamas-leader-calls-global-muslim-uprising-day-rage-friday-report-says

A screenshot of a video on X (first posted on YouTube) shows Khaled Mashal, the former leader and founding member of Hamas, who allegedly called on Muslims earlier this week to unleash a 'Day of Rage' on Friday.

X user "Brother Rachid," a former Muslim, now a follower of Christ, has been the first to share the contents of Mashal's speech. He outlined the key points:

To show anger, especially next Friday, in Muslim countries and Also among Muslim diaspora around the world; he called it "the Friday of Al-Aqsa flood", he said this will send a message of rage to Zionists and to Americ

He asked for financial help from all Muslims around the world; to help with their money, he called it "Financial Jihad". He asked Muslims to give to the fighters of Gaza in order to compensate them for the destruction

He asked political pressure, from Muslim leaders and Muslim nations, to stop Israel's military invasion of Gaza

The most important thing: He asked all Muslims around the world to carry Jihad by their souls; to fight and be martyrs for Al-Aqsa. He wants Muslims to fight against the Jews, starting with Muslims who live in the countries surrounding Israel: Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and Egypt (but also other countries), to go to the borders and try to enter, each by his own means. He said: This is the time for Jihad to be applied on the ground rather than just in theory. He asked the Mujahedeen to go in long caravans to spell their blood on the land of Palestine.

View Quote
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:14:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

Really? The John Birch Society?
View Quote

Absolutely.

Also all the people I see that want us at war are ones I know are not trustworthy. The media, Lindsey Graham and other neocons. If McCain was still above ground he would have been on the MSM clamoring for US boots on the ground by last Sunday morning. And they seem to just want profit and death. We haven’t fought to win since WW2. We’ve only lost. For all our fighting communism it’s here more than anywhere.

The only bright side of this war would be bringing death to some demonic pedo worshippers that have been teaching their kids to hate and kill. And maybe Ben Shapiro could be sent to fight for Israel since he wants it so bad.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:14:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Elijah1:

It was likely that loud
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Elijah1:
Originally Posted By Karankawa:
Originally Posted By brass:
Pretty neat video:

The sound makes it for me. Wonder if that was added or if it’s really that loud.

It was likely that loud

Sounds real to me.  I've been in that fireball before.  Jihad Joe probably didn't have FR and a faceshield though.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:14:39 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:14:58 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:15:31 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:15:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Pretty neat video:

View Quote

Insh'Allah!

He believed the Jews when they told him they were going to turn off the electricity.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:15:43 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

That’s awful. I’m so sorry.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:16:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Pretty neat video:

View Quote

I'd like to see a powerline flork...
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:16:33 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

That's awful man. I hope that place heals and sounds like the work your dad started will be more important than ever
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:16:37 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Fuck
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:16:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MrGoodkat] [#24]
Originally Posted By OCW:

Egypt-Gaza Border
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By OCW:
Originally Posted By dcs12345:
I was looking at a map of the Egypt/Gaza border and I noticed that everything on the Egyptian side was flattened…...I never knew that Egypt destroyed everything on their side in the mid 2010’s because of tunnels coming out of Gaza that were used to arm ISIS fighters in the Sinai

Egypt-Gaza Border

Holy crap.  I didn't know all of that.  That's crazy.

ETA:

"By September 2021, Egypt had destroyed more than 3,000 smuggling tunnels over six years by flooding them or by pumping in toxic gas, at times resulting in deaths"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt%E2%80%93Gaza_barrier
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:16:49 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote
Is there any way we can help?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:16:51 PM EDT
[#26]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8L7bLOXoAA4zqQ?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

That a tapco mag I see?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:17:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By tcfla:

Hezbollah has submarines?  Super quiet, I bet
View Quote

Provided they had plausible deniability, I don't think it's unreasonable that Iran/Russia would attempt to enable an attack on significant US assets through Hezbollah, Hamas or other. Hitting a ship or bringing down a jet would be a motivating achievement. Realistically, how would the US even know who to retaliate against?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:17:22 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

My heart is heavy for you and yours.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:17:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Israelis try to break into Tel Hashomer Hospital in Tel Aviv.

They are furious that a Hamas terrorist infiltrator who was wounded while brutally attacking innocent Jews is now being treated there.

Israel's minister of health has demanded that terrorists who took part in the barbaric Hamas invasion not be treated in Israeli hospitals.

vid: https://t.me/ILtoday/2662
View Quote
Why treat them at all?

Anchor shot time.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:18:05 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

I'm damn sorry to read this.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:18:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Durka-Durka:

"I remember when my son died fighting in gaza..."
View Quote

"Chutzpop was a bad dude"
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:18:35 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

Thanks for clarifying.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:18:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Still playing catch up... did we get confirmation that Hezbollah did come across the border?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:18:56 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:19:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By SnowMexican:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SnowMexican:
Originally Posted By brownbomber:

It's so sad.  He was really amped-up for his first solo flight, too.

that looked like it megahertz

A shame he had a lot of potential

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:21:10 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Well that brought me to tears.  I’m so sorry doc.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:21:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By 1969iggy:

I support 1 to 1,000.  That's a good proportion for Israel to use.  That means if 1,000 dead Israelis, they get to kill 1,000,000 Gazan terrorists.  Thin the herd by 50%.  And if they get all the males, the problem largely goes away in a generation.
View Quote
Actually I truly believed this. Let it be known that for every hostage they kill that 1000 of theirs will be killed. This is how you stop hostage taking benefits. No more we will trade 1000 of yours for one of ours, fuck that we will kill 1000 of yours for every one of ours killed.

Enough of rewarding these shitbags for taking civilians raping them, torturing them and killing them online. Fuck you there goes 10 more occupied Hamas apartment buildings ...still wanna keep playing? Lets play your fucked up game.

Hey I'm not for this game but they are so let's play by their rules.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:21:43 PM EDT
[#38]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8L7bLOXoAA4zqQ?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

Maintenance continues to be a hallmark for the region - badges we don’t need no stinking badges - cleaning kit we don’t need no cleaning kit
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:21:43 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

I do remember this years ago  I can't imagine how this feels  very sorry
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:22:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:

I've treated wounded insurgents/terrorists/EPOW in other locations.  It's what civilized countries do.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:
Israelis try to break into Tel Hashomer Hospital in Tel Aviv.

They are furious that a Hamas terrorist infiltrator who was wounded while brutally attacking innocent Jews is now being treated there.

Israel's minister of health has demanded that terrorists who took part in the barbaric Hamas invasion not be treated in Israeli hospitals.

vid: https://t.me/ILtoday/2662

I've treated wounded insurgents/terrorists/EPOW in other locations.  It's what civilized countries do.

Agreed.  Well, step 1 is test them.  Then put on trial, pass judgement and execute them for their crimes.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:22:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:
Hamas published scenes of them releasing an Israeli woman and her children from Holit after being held captive by Hamas militants in Gaza.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1712209875336339865
View Quote

And the cameras just happened to be rolling at that time. Yeah.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:22:48 PM EDT
[#42]
@drsalee much good has been done there. Don't let this tarnish the greater good
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:22:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Jarcese:

Sounds real to me.  I've been in that fireball before.  Jihad Joe probably didn't have FR and a faceshield though.
View Quote

I’ve seen one arc flash in my 19 years in industrial maintenance, I do NOT wish to see another.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:23:31 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

You did good. Sorry it was violated.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:23:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Ben teared up a few times. He is showing some pretty graphic stuff

Why I’m Showing You Hamas’ Atrocities
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:24:24 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote
Sorry, Doc.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:24:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Enzo300:

Suicide bombing instructor: "Now watch carefully, I'm only going to show you this once."
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Enzo300:
Pretty neat video:

Suicide bombing instructor: "Now watch carefully, I'm only going to show you this once."

there's potential

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:25:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By CouchCommando22:
Ben teared up a few times. He is showing some pretty graphic stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE5QG_BDUks
View Quote

Ben's show has been absolutely on point this week.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:25:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Israel: Inside the kibbutz next to where 250 people were murdered

Israel-Hamas war: Inside the kibbutz next to where 250 people were murdered
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:25:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:
An Israeli Airstrike has reportedly Struck the 3rd Floor of an Apartment Building in Gaza where the Family Home of Chairman of the Hamas Political Bureau and Senior Politcial Leader, Ismail Haniyeh is Located.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8LjXMbXwAAzlZc?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote
more decapitation strikes.
Page / 960
Israel currently under attack (Page 289 of 960)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top