Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Israel currently under attack (Page 290 of 960)
Page / 960
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:25:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:26:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Drsalee:
20 years ago, in my fathers honor, my wife and I created a little emergency medical clinic in Kfar Aza.  

Many of you longtime ARFCOMers may recall some of our family medical/dental missions our family would do around the world.  Many of you sent me hundreds of hats that I would pass out after pulling a tooth.  

This little clinic is the result of our humanitarian efforts we directed at Israel. It just a little place, but it carries the name of my deceased father and it is also the source of pride within myself and my family.  I often reflect on how proud pops would be to know this little clinic, which bares his name, was in a quaint dairy farm kibbutz in heart of Israel.  

This clinic would attend to small medical emergencies and routine medical treatments and exams.  It also served as a community bomb shelter.  

Kfar Aza is now the scene of some of the most obscene and horrific depravity that humankind can offer.  The scene of burned corpses, murdered babies, rapes and executions.  The doors of the clinic were breached and murders took place within its walls.

This picture was taken 18 years ago at the dedication ceremony.  The toe head at the podium is my oldest son.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161250/128FE107-95EE-477C-BE0B-F8449C2D60C6-2987429.jpg

Many of the most horrific pictures you guys have seen are from Kfar Aza

View Quote

I'm sorry Dr. Salee.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:26:28 PM EDT
[#3]
20 years ago, in my fathers honor, my wife and I created a little emergency medical clinic in Kfar Aza.  

Many of you longtime ARFCOMers may recall some of our family medical/dental missions our family would do around the world.  Many of you sent me hundreds of hats that I would pass out after pulling a tooth.  

This little clinic is the result of our humanitarian efforts we directed at Israel. It just a little place, but it carries the name of my deceased father and it is also the source of pride within myself and my family.  I often reflect on how proud pops would be to know this little clinic, which bares his name, was in a quaint dairy farm kibbutz in heart of Israel.  

This clinic would attend to small medical emergencies and routine medical treatments and exams.  It also served as a community bomb shelter.  

Kfar Aza is now the scene of some of the most obscene and horrific depravity that humankind can offer.  The scene of burned corpses, murdered babies, rapes and executions.  The doors of the clinic were breached and murders took place within its walls.

This picture was taken 18 years ago at the dedication ceremony.  The toe head at the podium is my oldest son.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161250/128FE107-95EE-477C-BE0B-F8449C2D60C6-2987429.jpg

View Quote

My deepest condolences. This must hurt.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:26:59 PM EDT
[#4]
bravo
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:27:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Mike_314:
Why treat them at all?

Anchor shot time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mike_314:
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:
Israelis try to break into Tel Hashomer Hospital in Tel Aviv.

They are furious that a Hamas terrorist infiltrator who was wounded while brutally attacking innocent Jews is now being treated there.

Israel's minister of health has demanded that terrorists who took part in the barbaric Hamas invasion not be treated in Israeli hospitals.

vid: https://t.me/ILtoday/2662
Why treat them at all?

Anchor shot time.

I respectfully disagree.

They should save the bullet and just slit that bastard's throat instead, like a pig.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:27:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Still playing catch up... did we get confirmation that Hezbollah did come across the border?
View Quote

@AZNetEng right now news seems to be focused on the ground war beginning.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:27:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:27:45 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

Damn...
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:27:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By AeroEngineer:

I think we need an “IN!” GIF from that.
View Quote

I bet it Hertz.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:27:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By AeroEngineer:
https://x.com/no_itsmyturn/status/1712078170667536670?s=46&t=bsiljsqKEJA166tebRfiuA

Moment of #IAF airstrike on Intaj bank in Khan Younis.
Southern #Gaza

One bomb, one building.
View Quote

I foolishly had my earphones in and didn't lower the volume.
EEEEEeeeeeeee....

Nice shot though
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:27:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By DonKey153:

They really fucked up.if it comes down to cwis. The SM2, ESSM and Sea Ram are all far longer ranged and more effective. That doesn't even account for aircraft and ECM.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By usp4u:

I think the 3 CWIS might have something to say about that.

They really fucked up.if it comes down to cwis. The SM2, ESSM and Sea Ram are all far longer ranged and more effective. That doesn't even account for aircraft and ECM.

Why would the CSG even be in range?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:28:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Still playing catch up... did we get confirmation that Hezbollah did come across the border?
View Quote

@ AZNetEng

It was a false alarm set off by a bad case of on edge.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:28:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By FreeAmerican:

that looked like it megahertz

A shame he had a lot of potential

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SnowMexican:
Originally Posted By brownbomber:

It's so sad.  He was really amped-up for his first solo flight, too.

Ohm my God that's terrible!

All these Puns don’t phase me.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:28:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By DonS:

They want to stop what's coming.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:
Hamas published scenes of them releasing an Israeli woman and her children from Holit after being held captive by Hamas militants in Gaza.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1712209875336339865

They can't stop what's coming.  It ain't all waiting on them.  That's vanity.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:29:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By CouchCommando22:
Ben teared up a few times. He is showing some pretty graphic stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE5QG_BDUks
View Quote

Just had my daughter's birthday. Just that thumbnail made me sick.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:30:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Carpangler:

View All Quotes

Ohm my God, just stop already!
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:30:23 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

In spite of all the bad in the world you did something good.
Don't know if those words comfort you at all, but you did so much more than the average person.
Bless you and yours.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:30:53 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

So sorry Doc.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:31:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Dracster:

View All Quotes

Hezbollah says this is it's position.

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:31:58 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

When the time comes to rebuild/restore this clinic I’d be happy to contribute.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:32:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By MarkNH:
My wife just learned she had an employee who lost his life defending (successfully) his wife and child.
View Quote

I'm sorry he lost his life to those animals, that said there's no greater honor than to lay your life down for those you love.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:32:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Joe Biden addresses Jewish leaders - Says "I know you have been breaking your neck"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzYPetAyKTc
View Quote

The only thing I could get from that jibberish is that the US would "replenish Iron Dome".  
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:32:37 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

I am so very sorry
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:32:48 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

while I only know you through this- you and your family seem to do a lot of good and your children seem on a path to do a great deal more

It really hurts to know how much antisemitism has hurt you directly, and repeatedly.

Im truly sorry.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:33:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:33:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Alex3006:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alex3006:
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:
Hamas published scenes of them releasing an Israeli woman and her children from Holit after being held captive by Hamas militants in Gaza.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1712209875336339865

Too late assholes!
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:34:09 PM EDT
[#27]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8L7bLOXoAA4zqQ?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

Those must be all the US weapons that I heard Ukraine sold them.

Very Americanski comrade!
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:34:45 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:35:04 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

it's not
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:35:07 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

I am so sorry.  But in my heart of hearts I believe the work you have done will once again provide comfort and care to good people.  God Bless.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:35:56 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm seeing a lot of images on Telegram where they say people were burned alive.  Obviously it's horrific either way, but how do they know that vs being shot first and then set on fire?  Has anybody seen actual footage or evidence that shows which version is correct?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:36:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Israeli hospital 'preparing for war'

Israeli hospital 'preparing for war'
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:36:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Durka-Durka:

View All Quotes

All these puns are fusing together
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:36:59 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Please let us know how we can help, if we can help.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:37:19 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

Sounds like you’re calling for a lock out?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:37:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Death toll of Americans in Hamas atrocity jumps to at least 22 as eight more U.S. victims' families are told their loved ones were murdered in the terror attack on Israel

The death toll continues to rise in Israel as the State Department confirmed that at least 22 Americans have been killed by Hamas terrorists.

'We extend our deepest condolences to the victims and to the families of all those affected,' said a state department official on Wednesday.

Link
View Quote

Haven’t seen it mentioned but any word on any “Americans” that participated in the atrocities?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:37:47 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Well at least it’s a current event.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:38:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Some big bombs are getting dropped tonight
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:38:58 PM EDT
[#39]
“It matters that Americans see what's happening. I mean, I've been doing this a long time. I never really thought that I would see…have Confirmed Pictures of Terrorists Beheading Children.”
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:39:12 PM EDT
[#40]
More big booms on the live feeds.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:39:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Rebel31:

NYT

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rebel31:
Originally Posted By Canoeguy:
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

4hours back:

If there are US citizens still being held captive at this point I say we give them two ours to release them or we flatten Gaza. But of course we won't.

NYT

31 minutes ago

There are at least 17 Americans unaccounted for in Israel, the White House said, although it is not clear how many of them are hostages. And the White House warned that the number of missing could rise. "We know that a number of those Americans are being held hostage now by Hamas," said John Kirby, a spokesman for the National Security Council. "We have to steel ourselves for the very distinct possibility that these numbers will keep increasing."

Gazas body count should be increasing via AMERICAN carpet bombing

Every single American citizen should be untouchable anywhere in the world and the cost of fucking with them should be legendary in hell.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:39:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By CMiller:
I'm seeing a lot of images on Telegram where they say people were burned alive.  Obviously it's horrific either way, but how do they know that vs being shot first and then set on fire?  Has anybody seen actual footage or evidence that shows which version is correct?
View Quote

What is up with people asking for these to be posted here. If you want to see stuff like that google uncensored images. Or go to the Chans where they celebrate that stuff the savages are doing.

These heinous acts are being documented to show people the atrocities committed, the same reason the camps were filmed in WW2. It can’t be forgotten but I have no interest in seeing it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:39:35 PM EDT
[#43]

I'm sorry Dr. Salee.
View All Quotes

I'm sorry Dr. Salee.

Yep, I remember the synagogue thread also.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:39:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: von_landstuhl] [#44]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
View Quote

That "anyway" comes off a bit wrong, ala Jeremy Clarkson.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:40:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By kncook:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kncook:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8L7bLOXoAA4zqQ?format=jpg&name=large

That one on the lower right is made for shooting around corners.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:40:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Anastasios:

@ AZNetEng

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Anastasios:

@ AZNetEng

And Al Jazeera pumping the story.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:41:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Karankawa:

Absolutely.

Also all the people I see that want us at war are ones I know are not trustworthy. The media, Lindsey Graham and other neocons. If McCain was still above ground he would have been on the MSM clamoring for US boots on the ground by last Sunday morning. And they seem to just want profit and death. We haven’t fought to win since WW2. We’ve only lost. For all our fighting communism it’s here more than anywhere.

The only bright side of this war would be bringing death to some demonic pedo worshippers that have been teaching their kids to hate and kill. And maybe Ben Shapiro could be sent to fight for Israel since he wants it so bad.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Karankawa:
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

Really? The John Birch Society?

Absolutely.

Also all the people I see that want us at war are ones I know are not trustworthy. The media, Lindsey Graham and other neocons. If McCain was still above ground he would have been on the MSM clamoring for US boots on the ground by last Sunday morning. And they seem to just want profit and death. We haven’t fought to win since WW2. We’ve only lost. For all our fighting communism it’s here more than anywhere.

The only bright side of this war would be bringing death to some demonic pedo worshippers that have been teaching their kids to hate and kill. And maybe Ben Shapiro could be sent to fight for Israel since he wants it so bad.

That article sucks and pretty much every argument it has was dismissed in freakin' Eagle Against the Sun way back in 1985.

Even this part:
On November 25th, approximately one hour after the Japanese attack force left port for Hawaii, the U.S. Navy issued an order forbidding U.S. and Allied shipping to travel via the North Pacific. All transpacific shipping was rerouted through the South Pacific. This order was even applied to Russian ships docked on the American west coast. The purpose is easy to fathom. If any commercial ship accidentally stumbled on the Japanese task force, it might alert Pearl Harbor.

Yeah, except that wasn't needed because much earlier than November 25th the Japanese had directed one of their cargo ships to run the same route as the Japanese fleet would to see if it would spot any shipping traffic. It did not.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:41:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Does Israel have bunker buster bombs? I would imagine they would wait to clear as many hostages as possible before using them. I would suspect many of the hostages are kept underground.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:41:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Aljazeera:

Israeli police reject allegations of slow response to Hamas attack
Israeli police rejected accusations by Israeli media that they were too slow to respond Hamas’ deadly assault.

“I can tell you the Israeli police and border police ran to the sites from the second there was an infiltration. We’re talking about heroes,” police spokesperson Dean Elsdunne told Anadolu news agency near the southern city of Sderot.

“It’s very easy to make decisions and opinions retrospectively under fluorescent lights. But what I can tell you is that there’s a lot of questions that need to be answered and they will be answered.”

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 5:42:18 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

My heart, sympathy and condolences go out to the innocents who never deserved this.

May vengeance rain upon those responsible in every way possible.

You're a good man.  Prayers go out to you and everyone you provided for in Kfar Aza.
Page / 960
Israel currently under attack (Page 290 of 960)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top