Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Israel currently under attack (Page 298 of 960)
Page / 960
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:16:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I have thought for a long time now, that it will eventually boil down to a religious war! Christians and Jews, who are peaceful people, who know how to get along. Against the muslim world, who only want to take over the world with violence.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:17:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Captain92] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By macro:

Honestly, and maybe its just wishful thinking on my part, he looks like he is guilty. I think he knows exactly how much he has enabled Iran, I think he knows that they have outsmarted him at every turn, I think he knows he is in way over his head, and I think that maybe he realizes that his hubris resulted (in part) in the wholesale slaughtering of innocents.

I dont expect him to admit it, but i think (maybe i just like to think) that he is experiencing extreme regret. Id like to think that he is experiencing self doubt. Id like to think that on some level he feels like he has done irreparable damage.
View Quote

The way that dickhead Kirby was squirming around to dodge questioning about what they knew....I agree.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:18:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By mancow:

This is what he and his boss wanted.
I think the internet really fucked up their plans. They expected a business as usual nobody cares attitude by the world but people are finally tired of the shit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mancow:
Originally Posted By 1969iggy:
Originally Posted By Chokey:

I would normally take the opportunity to make fun of Binden for the way he was speaking, but i don't know what he's seen, and i can only imagine how i'd react on live national TV had i seen what i think he's saying he's seen.  This one time, i'll cut him a break.

This is what he and his boss wanted.
I think the internet really fucked up their plans. They expected a business as usual nobody cares attitude by the world but people are finally tired of the shit.

Really, since we are stuck with the boob for another year (or 5), i hope what he saw fundamentally changed his outlook.  I hope the knowledge that he helped create the circumstances where that happened haunts him in his nightmares.  I hope the fucker never has a restful night again until he dies.  But again, i really do think that he wasn't acting there, and he wasn't his normal potato self.  He seemed genuinely disturbed.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:20:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By DKUltra:
I have thought for a long time now, that it will eventually boil down to a religious war! Christians and Jews, who are peaceful people, who know how to get along. Against the muslim world, who only want to take over the world with violence.
View Quote

In that case, can we make Istanbul Constantinople again!?
Deus Vult
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:21:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
White Phosphorus shell. Air burst and scatters burning metal (like sodium, won't stop burning) in a pattern. That flying squid pattern almost always means that type of shell.

Used for "marking" or lighting officially however if it gets on you it burrows in and burns, and it starts fires. Officially why it's 'illegal' according to some pussies that have no business talking about war. It's a good option if you are trying to start something on fire. It replaced napalm in a lot of roles.

"Willie Pete" "WP" and other names.
View Quote

depicted in the movie fury.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:22:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By sq40:

Then Israeil needs to push the situation enough that all its enemies act without much of a plan and provide a reason to finish them all off too.
View Quote

Israel isn't going to "finish off" all of its enemies. Israel is the size of New Jersey.

Watch and see how this fight for Gaza shapes up.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:22:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By KELBEAST:

I think only John McCain
View Quote

LOL

Savage
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:22:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Voland:

Make Egypt take them. Once they do, bulldoze Gaza and start over.

Of course this means that the Egyptians will just send them down the road to Europe because no one wants these fuckers...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Voland:
Originally Posted By planemaker:

It occurs to me if Israel doesn't take control of Gaza, they'll have the same problem in perpetuity. Once the majority of Hamas have been cleared via bombardment, start from the end farthest away from Egypt and level then bulldoze block by block. Turn the whole area back into a productive zone for Israelis. No more Hamas, no more Gaza, one less attack vector.

Make Egypt take them. Once they do, bulldoze Gaza and start over.

Of course this means that the Egyptians will just send them down the road to Europe because no one wants these fuckers...

Isralies roamed for 40yrs in the desert.  Palis could do it too.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:23:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gotigers] [#9]
Originally Posted By METT-T:

Israel isn't going to "finish off" all of its enemies. Israel is the size of New Jersey.

View Quote

Rome started as a village
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:24:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: theskuh] [#10]
Originally Posted By LUZCANNON:

entomb them with explosives. worked great in iwo
View Quote

Could you just fill them with carbon monoxide? Pull up your armored D5 dozer and run a hose down into the tunnel.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:24:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Captain92:

The way that dickhead Kirby was squirming arong to dodge questioning about what they knew....I agree.
View All Quotes

Honestly, and maybe its just wishful thinking on my part, he looks like he is guilty. I think he knows exactly how much he has enabled Iran, I think he knows that they have outsmarted him at every turn, I think he knows he is in way over his head, and I think that maybe he realizes that his hubris resulted (in part) in the wholesale slaughtering of innocents.

I dont expect him to admit it, but i think (maybe i just like to think) that he is experiencing extreme regret. Id like to think that he is experiencing self doubt. Id like to think that on some level he feels like he has done irreparable damage.

The way that dickhead Kirby was squirming arong to dodge questioning about what they knew....I agree.

It would certainly explain why the Administration has been going out of its way this evening to say that it doesn’t see any evidence of Iranian involvement despite both Iran and Hamas saying otherwise.

Hell, it’s so obvious, even Stevie Wonder could see it blindfolded.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:24:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
Leaves to where? I can't support that if they end up here, so somebody else had better take them.
View Quote

The bad ones have been coming here for a few years now through the southern border
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:24:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:24:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
Leaves to where? I can't support that if they end up here, so somebody else had better take them.
View Quote

The Arab countries is the only option.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:25:13 PM EDT
[#15]

I imagine full of booby traps and IEDs too..
View Quote

The Iranians and hezbollah, so I assume hamas as well are notorious for the EFP

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/soleimanis-legacy-the-gruesome-high-tech-ieds-that-haunted-u-s-troops-in-iraq/

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/iran-update-july-18-2023
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:25:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Durka-Durka:

Isralies roamed for 40yrs in the desert.  Palis could do it too.
View Quote

Let them walk around in circles.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:25:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By rtintwo:

This is truly crushing to hear. A clinic dedicated to helping those in need being a sight of murder and destruction.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rtintwo:
Originally Posted By Drsalee:
20 years ago, in my fathers honor, my wife and I created a little emergency medical clinic in Kfar Aza.  

Many of you longtime ARFCOMers may recall some of our family medical/dental missions our family would do around the world.  Many of you sent me hundreds of hats that I would pass out after pulling a tooth.  

This little clinic is the result of our humanitarian efforts we directed at Israel. It just a little place, but it carries the name of my deceased father and it is also the source of pride within myself and my family.  I often reflect on how proud pops would be to know this little clinic, which bares his name, was in a quaint dairy farm kibbutz in heart of Israel.  

This clinic would attend to small medical emergencies and routine medical treatments and exams.  It also served as a community bomb shelter.  

Kfar Aza is now the scene of some of the most obscene and horrific depravity that humankind can offer.  The scene of burned corpses, murdered babies, rapes and executions.  The doors of the clinic were breached and murders took place within its walls.

This picture was taken 18 years ago at the dedication ceremony.  The toe head at the podium is my oldest son.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161250/128FE107-95EE-477C-BE0B-F8449C2D60C6-2987429.jpg

Many of the most horrific pictures you guys have seen are from Kfar Aza

This is truly crushing to hear. A clinic dedicated to helping those in need being a sight of murder and destruction.

I'm sure it must seem surreal, Drsalee.

What a sad new legacy for your merciful, humanitarian and godly efforts.

I pray you can find solace in your Faith and the Almighty Lord God, in his infinite love, can help you and your family heal your hearts.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:25:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By gotigers:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gotigers:

Cathage didn't have theater ballistic missiles.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:25:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By USA1st:

The bad ones have been coming here for a few years now through the southern border
View Quote
I know. That doesn't mean that I want even more though.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:27:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By gpoman:

Once they get the majority of hostages, bunker buster time.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gpoman:
Originally Posted By Anastasios:

Yeah, MOUT is the great equalizer. Avoid if at all possible.

Once they get the majority of hostages, bunker buster time.

IDF would be smart to consider all the hostages as already lost.

Rescue attempts seem a fool's errand to me, at this point.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:28:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By KELBEAST:

I think only John McCain
View Quote

Ouch. Sad but true.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:28:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By 18aBro72:

Every single one of them will return to killing, its what rabid animals do.  Show them no quarter as they are not going to show us any.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 18aBro72:
Originally Posted By 69cutlass:
From AP:

Far-right protesters riot outside hospital in Tel Aviv

More than a hundred far-right protesters rioted outside one of the main hospitals in Tel Aviv on Wednesday night after hearing reports that doctors there were treating a militant from Hamas, according to Hagai Levine, Chairman of the Israeli Association of Public Health Physicians.

Protesters from La Familia — a group of notoriously racist Jerusalem fans of the “Beitar” soccer team — blocked the main entrance to the emergency room for three hours, according to videos circulated by doctors on the platform X, formerly known as Twitter. The ultranationalist soccer fans clashed violently with police and disrupted the passage of emergency crews into the hospital.

At the time of the riot, Sheba hospital was not treating any militants from Hamas, Levine said. It’s unclear if militants have been treated in Israel’s public hospitals since the Hamas rampage on Saturday.

The protest came on the heels of a letter circulated Wednesday by Israeli health minister Moshe Arbel that barred Israel’s public hospitals from treating militants. Arbel wrote that injured militants should be referred to the Israeli military or Israel’s intelligence services.

action footage

Looks like a lot of young healthy motivated fellas whose time would be better spent holding a rifle.

Stupid not to give capture terrorists whatever medical treatment they need. Living and being concious and comfortable means they're able to divulge information and you can hang the treatment over them trying flip them. They're currency for hostage swaps. And they're good PR.

How many captured and released Islamic terrorists have repented and changed their lives, vs getting back into the terror game?

Every single one of them will return to killing, its what rabid animals do.  Show them no quarter as they are not going to show us any.

Mfs that are that convicted are never going to change their minds.Only their behavior. Either they get killed or turn informant. Highly unlikely.  I personally don't care what they choose. Death is what they give and its what they will get.

Welcome to reality,  it's not going to be like it used to be. I'm 39. It's a drastically different world. Prepare accordingly.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:29:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Was this the address he was late for yesterday?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:29:31 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

Commies will be in on it too. You know damn well what side they will be on.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:30:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By realwar:
'MARK MY WORDS': McFarland predicts Biden's next move in wake of Israel war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99tH6bBpAM

Also Chuck Schumer met with Xi today in Beijing

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/32274/Screenshot_2023-10-11_at_14-49-20__MARK_-2987467.JPG
View Quote

"Schumer disappointed by China's Israel response".

Well, maybe they will start phasing out coal by 2050 or 2070 to appease his religion.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:31:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By DCV_117:
View Quote

Is he ok?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:33:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Kingsmen:

Idk, I'll bet we would if we suffered a truly horrible attack.  9-11 united us to an extent
View All Quotes

And that is what happens when people believe in their society and recognize it is their duty to defend it. Sadly, i seriously doubt the US will ever again see this level of commitment from its citizens.

Idk, I'll bet we would if we suffered a truly horrible attack.  9-11 united us to an extent

This^ imagine a 9/11 type event where more than 50x the amount of people died in to equal the % of pop . lost.

That country would cease to exist as a living entity by lunch.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:33:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Skywarner] [#28]
Originally Posted By AzzFaceKillah:
Welcome to reality,  it's not going to be like it used to be. I'm 39. It's a drastically different world. Prepare accordingly.
View Quote

Agreed. We all know what comes next, even if some don’t want to admit it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:33:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Carpangler:

This^ imagine a 9/11 type event where more than 50x the amount of people died in to equal the % of pop . lost.

View Quote

And the people that did it are within view every day.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:35:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RayFromJersey] [#30]
Well those sounds are new. some sort of artillery?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:35:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Listening to these live streams with intermittent explosions makes me wonder what Verdun or Somme would have been like.

You think the occasional bombing run or airplane flying over is disruptive? How about listening to shells explode constantly for months on end. Over 8,000 shells were fired PER HOUR in Verdun for 10 straight months!

War certainly has changed, but people haven't...
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:36:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Kidnap_44:

Is he ok?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kidnap_44:

Is he ok?

Yeah he's fine, this was waiting for him at the bottom

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:37:10 PM EDT
[#33]
The feeds are quiet-ish.

Gaza will start to have many visitors in the dark, quiet and gone by dawn.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:37:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Listening to these live streams with intermittent explosions makes me wonder what Verdun or Somme would have been like.

You think the occasional bombing run or airplane flying over is disruptive? How about listening to shells explode constantly for months on end. Over 8,000 shells were fired PER HOUR in Verdun for 10 straight months!

View Quote

Verdun has always struck me as maybe still the worst place ever.

The thought of drum-fire artillery is horrifying. But Verdun was just another level entirely.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:39:11 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

it has been estimated that there were about 1.75 billion artillery shells fired in wwi
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:39:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By RayFromJersey:
Well those sounds are new. some sort of artillery?
View Quote

First one kinda sounded like an RPG, second one sounded kinda like arty round going overhead. It's hard to know for certain. Not a lot of booms before or after them, though, so *shrugs*
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:39:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Drsalee:
20 years ago, in my fathers honor, my wife and I created a little emergency medical clinic in Kfar Aza.  

Many of you longtime ARFCOMers may recall some of our family medical/dental missions our family would do around the world.  Many of you sent me hundreds of hats that I would pass out after pulling a tooth.  

This little clinic is the result of our humanitarian efforts we directed at Israel. It just a little place, but it carries the name of my deceased father and it is also the source of pride within myself and my family.  I often reflect on how proud pops would be to know this little clinic, which bares his name, was in a quaint dairy farm kibbutz in heart of Israel.  

This clinic would attend to small medical emergencies and routine medical treatments and exams.  It also served as a community bomb shelter.  

Kfar Aza is now the scene of some of the most obscene and horrific depravity that humankind can offer.  The scene of burned corpses, murdered babies, rapes and executions.  The doors of the clinic were breached and murders took place within its walls.

This picture was taken 18 years ago at the dedication ceremony.  The toe head at the podium is my oldest son.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161250/128FE107-95EE-477C-BE0B-F8449C2D60C6-2987429.jpg

Many of the most horrific pictures you guys have seen are from Kfar Aza

View Quote

Oh man. This hurts my heart. Well done and I'm so sorry that was one if the targeted areas
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:40:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

Did I hear her tell the reporter to go to hell when she entered the elevator?

Regardless, she is a vile piece of filth.

Always has been.
View Quote

I could have sworn I heard that also.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:42:11 PM EDT
[#39]
expect actions against Israel outside of gaza as the ground game gets going. May all their enemies die a painful death.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:42:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
Interestingly, 90% of that smoke is tire fires burning on roads. They set fires every 500 meters or so along Salah Al Deen road. Then they set more on all the larger cross streets.

Every few hours or so, more people show up with a van load of old tires. The Hez fucks with the people they claim to represent almost as bad as they do with the Jews.
View Quote

Maybe that will cause John Kerry to have a stroke.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:43:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: realwar] [#41]
Hundreds of Wanted Terrorists Just Crossed into the US

Hundreds of Wanted Terrorists Just Crossed into the US

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:44:11 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote
We aren't remotely the same nation we were in 2001.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:44:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Carpangler:

View Quote

Sadly I don't believe it would go as such. With the rapid degradation of our own gov with American ideas and the uptick in worthless commies in the voting pool.

But maybe it'd be enough to rally the truly dedicated Americans to form a very pointy spear. With the courage to use as needed.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:45:15 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

It isn't that they want to take over the world with violence, they want to create chaos that will hasten the return of the 12th Imam.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:45:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher15] [#45]

View Quote
The opening salvos would have been enough to drive you mad.  Just unrelenting noise from all manner of artillery.  The flashes, pressure waves, and deadly chunks and bits of steel flying through the air.
This is an attempted recreation.  It would be something like this for HOURS upon hours on end.  At some points it was like this for multiple days.
Drumfire: the sound of a massive WW1 artillery barrage

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:45:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By st0newall:

it has been estimated that there were about 1.75 billion artillery shells fired in wwi
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By st0newall:

If you fired one shell a second it would take over 55 years to fire that many shells.

Or, if Alexander the Great fired one shell a minute starting at his birth, he would be firing shells 1000 years from now.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:45:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Bigtwin:

Also can we get @King-Of-Town to place links of these in the OP? It would be very helpful.
View Quote

A lot of links from FlashMan were added to the original post.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:46:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wgjhsafT] [#48]
Originally Posted By LurchAddams:

A couple of weeks ago, he gave them $6B.  They used that cash to buy knives, and...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LurchAddams:
Originally Posted By Chokey:

A couple of weeks ago, he gave them $6B.  They used that cash to buy knives, and...

Hell, he had Obama's guy, Robert Malley in the White House, who was running a ring of Iranian spies at the State Department and the DOD...in fact one is still, as far as I know, still there.

Now he had to run Malley off but yeah, Biden, who is Obama's third term, literally had an Iranian spy ring operating inside the government including the pentagon.  

They have every reason to tell Iran to keep it cool because Iran probably knows more than Biden would like.  Obama?  He's working with the US's Hamas at this very moment smiling.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:46:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Skywarner:

We all know what comes next, even if some don't want to admit it.
View Quote

@Skywarner, what comes next?  I'm genuinely curious.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:48:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Where do the pachyderms (Pakistanis) stand on this thing?
Page / 960
Israel currently under attack (Page 298 of 960)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top