Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Israel currently under attack (Page 355 of 958)
Page / 958
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:27:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GoldenMead:

Finally someone tells the UN to fuck off and calls them out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
Israel and the UN are fighting now (verbally, not in combat).

Finally someone tells the UN to fuck off and calls them out.

Well the UN is useless.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:27:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By racer765:

fuck safe rooms.  

fuck hiding.  

someone comes for me, I'm taking as many of them as I can with me and all I ask God for is that I use up all my ammo first killing them and making them waste ammo so the fuckers can't use it later.

View Quote

There are worse deaths than suffocating in a pile of hot brass.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:28:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Media. They have a dedicated media building that various journalists use. The IDF knows where they are, for obvious security reasons.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mancow:
I wonder what the story is with the live feed. Who are these guys? Why do they seem to not give a shit? How are they getting such stable bandwidth and power?
Media. They have a dedicated media building that various journalists use. The IDF knows where they are, for obvious security reasons.

i'll bet that Hamas knows they're there.  probably have offices there?  might even launch some last-stand rockets from there, basement windows?
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:30:43 AM EDT
[#4]
New Page Quad Feed link

Live Webcams From Gaza | Conflict Zone ? | Palestine Israel Gaza Strip

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:34:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BUCC_Guy] [#5]
Camera zoomed in on this building, not sure if it got nailed midway up.  No apparent smoke, but doesn't look healthy.

Edit:  Not a fresh hit.  Al Zafer tower, also badly damaged in 2014

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:36:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By realwar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot46jMSni_I
View Quote
If anyone needs a little help steeling their heart for what is to come, that would do it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:37:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 917-30:

Yes it was.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 917-30:
Originally Posted By zhass:
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
Dear lord that is hard to watch.

Yes it was.  

I am grateful that it wasn't the even worse outcome, for his sake.  This is an unimaginably dark place to be.

I hate those bastards.  They are dragging their own civilians into this hell right along with themselves, .  They deserve everything that is coming to them, and I hope it hurts plenty before they die.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:40:38 AM EDT
[#8]
There is a LOT of antennae's and comm hardware on the roof of that building.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:41:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:
Now think about all those radicalized kids made into SVBIEDs and/or given rifles and sent to kill Jews so the Palis can get footage.
View Quote

I've thought a lot about this. It sure seems that by the time these kids are 4 or 5 they've already been radicalized. I'm not smart enough to know whether or not that inbred hatred could ever be deprogramed.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:41:56 AM EDT
[#10]
The IDF's going to give them a few days to evacuate.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:42:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8SisZqaUAAXyWl?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

Is the hospital on the map the big lit up compound you could see in the video feeds?

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:45:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Israel has told the UN to evacuate more than 1 million people in Gaza to the south within 24 hourshttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/482001/08500FB2-2BD8-4BCC-9D4E-B002E782E4FB_png-2989174.JPG

1 million people is a lot. This will piss off the Muslim world. Hezbollah will freak out.
View Quote

The IDF is already being too generous and merciful by giving them 24 hours.  Did the Israeli have even 24 minutes?

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:45:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
West Point’s Modern War Institute: These are the Challenges Awaiting Israeli Ground Forces in GazaClick To View Spoiler
View Quote

Flip the script.  Disregard human shields and bring down the very building that presents trouble.  For ever nation that is concerned, make them take the refugees or STFU.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:46:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Enzo300:
View Quote

It appears to be luxury apartments, even by western standards.  Wouldn't be surprised to see them have their own comms.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:47:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Isenhelm:
They don't want to lose their human shields.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Isenhelm:
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
They don't want to lose their human shields.

This. Exactly.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:52:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By alaskan_9974:
Live feed since it’s a new page and someone will probably ask again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L67KCD3inM0
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:53:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By BUCC_Guy:

It appears to be luxury apartments, even by western standards.  Wouldn't be surprised to see them have their own comms.
View All Quotes

It's the "Level Up" Building. They've shelled the top of it before to take out Hamas communication antennas.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:56:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By TheYellowThing:
Street fighting is going to be a nightmare if IDF moves in.

I trust that the Israelis have a plan. They will be walking into a meat grinder.
View Quote

The whole thing is going to be unlike anything we've ever seen.  I suspect they'll just work block by block and level every building they take fire from until they've cleared every square inch of Gaza.  Knowing Hamas, that probably means a huge chunk of that place is going to.get leveled.

The 2 million people living there is going to be the big story in not too long.  It's going to be a massive shit show.  Something like 150,000 have already fled or lost their homes.  Those numbers are going to climb when Israel rolls in.

The world's solution to that problem is going to suck so bad.  I hope you guys are ready to get some new neighbors beacause you know it's coming.

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:59:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By woodsie:

The whole thing is going to be unlike anything we've ever seen.  I suspect they'll just work block by block and level every building they take fire from until they've cleared every square inch of Gaza.  Knowing Hamas, that probably means a huge chunk of that place is going to.get leveled.

The 2 million people living there is going to be the big story in not too long.  It's going to be a massive shit show.  Something like 150,000 have already fled or lost their homes.  Those numbers are going to climb when Israel rolls in.

The world's solution to that problem is going to suck so bad.  I hope you guys are ready to get some new neighbors beacause you know it's coming.

View All Quotes

I trust that the Israelis have a plan. They will be walking into a meat grinder.

I don't know what they have planned, but they have to scour every inch of the lower levels.  There's bound to be tunnel entrances, which opens them up to attack from "cleared" areas.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:03:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By RoccoOnFire:

It's the "Level Up" Building. They've shelled the top of it before to take out Hamas communication antennas.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RoccoOnFire:

Interesting story on the building from 2015.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/rooftop-restaurant-provides-rare-bright-spot-in-gaza/

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:05:01 AM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

Maybe I’ll get some cool neighbors that aren’t all that bad.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:06:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By R71:

Is the hospital on the map the big lit up compound you could see in the video feeds?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By R71:
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8SisZqaUAAXyWl?format=jpg&name=medium

4 whole hours!?!?!   My god.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:15:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
View Quote

And Israel misses an opportunity to kill some UN terrorists.......
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:26:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By W_E_G:
OK here's the actual "LIVE" quad-cam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L67KCD3inM0

Its daytime in Israel now.

Plenty of smoke and FO-ROOSTER
View Quote

I started watching a few minutes ago and in only a couple minutes I heard The Great One.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:27:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By bmann:
I can see it now…
-This week the media twists the narrative into how evil Israel is for genociding the Gazans.
-President Fuckface negotiates a ceasefire by agreeing to take these animals in.
-Thousands brought here and dispersed across the country
-Bombings and Mass Shootings in our towns and cities at unprecedented rates from here to eternity
-Fuckface and his ilk gleefully use said terror to give themselves even more power and strip us of even more rights.
View Quote

You mean them *trying*, and instead getting their shit kicked it because we aren't disarmed?
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:28:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Logcutter:

I've been watching Israel stop before the job was through since the 1970's.

I've always known they wouldn't actually do what they need to do.

This feels different, and I get the feeling they don't really care what anyone else says at this point.

I can't say I blame them, or disagree.  Stopping would be as bad for Israel long term as not stopping is gonna be for Hamas....

View Quote

Well stated.  Agreed on all points
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:30:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By sierra-def:

Well the UN is useless.
View Quote

No. The UN and EU both are very proficient at their job of aiding and abetting terrorism.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:34:03 AM EDT
[#28]

They just ordered 1.1 million people to evacuate.  I’m pretty sure we can predict how they will proceed.  They will level every building as they move.  No reason to fight in a building just destroy it and move to the next.  I’ve personally fought room to room and it sucks.  I don’t see Israel clearing building after building.  Gaza will be leveled flat.
View Quote

IDF Defense Minister said as much a few days ago. They are going to destroy Gaza, and finally abandon the ludicrous 2 state system.

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:34:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Attachment Attached File

That part of the world is sick...the only surefire cure is some canned sunshine.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:37:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By sierra-def:

Well the UN is useless.
View Quote

Less than useless, the UN is actively harmful.

The UN is of negative value to civilization.

It shouldn't be but it is.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:37:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

10 9/11s. A return of the Final Solution in the same lifetime of the survivors of the first one on a Jewish holiday. A former PM telling a hand-wringer eatadik on tv. Releasing the videos to world leaders so they could see just exactly what Hamas did. First declaration of war in 50 years. Situation is serious enough the US moved not one but two CSGs into the area, when we don't really have that many deployable to begin with. US telling the IDF we will deal with Hezbollah if they jump. Even some of the moonbat left is qualifying their support or actually moving away from the death cult. Jake Fucking Tapper saying this is showing the progs the antisemitism problem that they themselves have.
Yeah this one definitely seems to be taking a different track.
View Quote

Nicely stated and succinct.  Here's hoping you are correct. I pray you are.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:39:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Fulcrum-5] [#32]
Probably the only way to deal with the Palestinians is to have them broken up into unsustainable groups and moved out of the area.  Drop a mass of 50K of them in a country, and spread them out all over, while applying pressure to assimilate (ya know, that thing we aren't supposed to do to immigrants anymore?), and letting them know what happens if they step out of line.  Give it a generation, and their kids are speaking Turkish or Swahili or Polish or Mayan and getting married to Suzy/Ernst/Mobutu/Shinji from down the block.

That is pretty much the definition of Cultural Genocide....so it'd be a tough sell.....along with the concept of accepting 50K people from an ethnic group with a "strong history of political and ethnic violence and international terrorism".
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:41:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By 1969iggy:

#TRUTH  I work with a woman who had 3 sons, and 2 of them are now deceased.  When there was a girl kidnapped from a local park, she was crying and when she was asked why, she just said "I only have one of my 3 kids left alive, but at least i know where they all are.".  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1969iggy:
Originally Posted By Rebel31:
Originally Posted By Bottle:
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

That is a shit situation to be in but, yes, better to have perished than be taken to that hell-hole.

#TRUTH  I work with a woman who had 3 sons, and 2 of them are now deceased.  When there was a girl kidnapped from a local park, she was crying and when she was asked why, she just said "I only have one of my 3 kids left alive, but at least i know where they all are.".  

I know A LOT of officers who searched for Charlotte. I was on the phone with several when the rescue was being conducted. I have plenty of criticism for senior management in the state police and three letter agencies, but those tac team members did God’s work that night.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:52:39 AM EDT
[#34]

If I absolutely have to go into/through Dallas tomorrow I'll take the Riot! Season package and add the MP5 and a can to the G43.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By birdbarian:
Curious if anybody else has been carrying heavier. I'm usually G43 and maybe a spare mag. Started carrying my G19 with at least one spare mag. Curious what tomorrow will bring with the "day of rage."

If I absolutely have to go into/through Dallas tomorrow I'll take the Riot! Season package and add the MP5 and a can to the G43.

I’ll be in NY, MA, CT, and RI this weekend. People ask me why I spend so much money to maintain all of those permits when I might be in three of those states maybe twice a year… now you know. I’ll be rolling with two handguns and my SU16 which is legal in all four states.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:55:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MMD] [#35]
https://unitedwithisrael.org/jerusalem-gaza-op-will-leave-hamas-with-zero-military-capabilities/

Gaza will have zero military capability
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:01:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Fulcrum-5:
Probably the only way to deal with the Palestinians is to have them broken up into unsustainable groups and moved out of the area.  Drop a mass of 50K of them in a country, and spread them out all over, while applying pressure to assimilate (ya know, that thing we aren't supposed to do to immigrants anymore?), and letting them know what happens if they step out of line.  Give it a generation, and their kids are speaking Turkish or Swahili or Polish or Mayan and getting married to Suzy/Ernst/Mobutu/Shinji from down the block.

That is pretty much the definition of Cultural Genocide....so it'd be a tough sell.....along with the concept of accepting 50K people from an ethnic group with a "strong history of political and ethnic violence and international terrorism".
View Quote
No thank you.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:07:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:14:13 AM EDT
[#38]
The IDF's going to give them a few days to evacuate.
View Quote

Initiative is lost. I expected better from Bibi. After all, it's his last term. What has he got to lose, besides this war.

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:24:14 AM EDT
[#39]
No thank you.
View Quote

Said Everyone.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:27:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By _DR:

Initiative is lost. I expected better from Bibi. After all, it's his last term. What has he got to lose, besides this war.

View Quote

Initiative was never had. Israel has been playing reactionary this whole time. A hasty ground assault simply plays to Hamas strengths. It's a siege and it's going to be a bloody city fight if they do it like we've seen them done in the past. Better to prep the battlefield both physically and metaphorically for as long as you're able.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:39:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DmL5] [#41]
Originally Posted By MMD:
https://unitedwithisrael.org/jerusalem-gaza-op-will-leave-hamas-with-zero-military-capabilities/

Gaza will have zero military capability
View Quote

There's no chance of that unless they completely destroy Gaza.

As long as Gaza has Palestinian people in it, and weapons from countries like Iran, they will keep churning out killers. Even the kids are wannabe terrorists.

If they really want Gaza to have zero military capability, they will have to level the entire city, and displace or kill everyone. Same thing we did with the fanatical Japanese in World War II. We destroyed entire cities full of people. It wasn't pretty, but it worked.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:48:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brokenhorsey] [#42]
I hope you guys are ready to get some new neighbors beacause you know it's coming.
View Quote

a winning lottery ticket for those people even if they dont realize it. their offspring will
the secular, non-crazies
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:56:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By brokenhorsey:

a winning lottery ticket for those people even if they dont realize it. their offspring will
the secular, non-crazies
View All Quotes
I hope you guys are ready to get some new neighbors beacause you know it's coming.

the secular, non-crazies

Lol

Put down the hopium.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 2:59:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DmL5] [#44]

the secular, non-crazies
View All Quotes

the secular, non-crazies

The Boston bombers were given asylum in the US at a young age and look how that worked out.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 3:02:21 AM EDT
[#45]
women and soy boys only?
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 3:23:44 AM EDT
[#46]
women and soy boys only?
View Quote
how about none of them
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 3:24:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By DASJUDEN:

Initiative was never had. Israel has been playing reactionary this whole time. A hasty ground assault simply plays to Hamas strengths. It's a siege and it's going to be a bloody city fight if they do it like we've seen them done in the past. Better to prep the battlefield both physically and metaphorically for as long as you're able.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DASJUDEN:

Maybe. Or maybe the longer they wait, the more booby-traps, ambushes, IEDs and and outside weapons will be waiting for them.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 3:26:03 AM EDT
[#48]

Maybe. Or maybe the longer they wait, the more booby-traps, ambushes, IEDs and and outside weapons will be waiting for them.
View Quote

You can assume it is already trapped to hell and back. The real world choices here are:

1. Rush headlong and get butchered.

2. Build up as much strength as possible while shelling the crap out of anything remotely sus, and only *then* go in.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 3:30:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ChrisLe] [#49]

View Quote
Probably the saame way we did it in Operation Vigilant Resolve. Order all civilians to evacuate (Fallujah), and give them time to do so. Anybody left is considered a combatant. You take fire from a house, you nuke it. Either lob grenades in before entering, nuke it with a SMAW, a tank round or, if its a big one, JDAMs...
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 3:39:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 958
Israel currently under attack (Page 355 of 958)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top