Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Israel currently under attack (Page 356 of 958)
Page / 958
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 3:39:58 AM EDT
[#2]
In on 356.

It might not be a notable number, but it is my first time.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 3:45:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By _DR:

Maybe. Or maybe the longer they wait, the more booby-traps, ambushes, IEDs and and outside weapons will be waiting for them.
View Quote

If I had to make an educated guess based off what I saw in fighting ISIS, the booby-traps/IEDs/Ambushes were already pre planned/emplaced before Hamas crossed the border fence. It was an action designed to provoke Israel into doing what they've always done which is a couple rounds of airstrikes with a limited ground offensive. To think that Gaza isn't already fortified to all hell and packed to the gills with IEDs would be willfull ignorance at this point. As to outside weapons, if the Israeli's are letting weapons get smuggled in when they're not even allowing food in, then they've got bigger problems than how soon they launch the attack.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 3:46:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By J_Von_Random:
In on 356.

It might not be a notable number, but it is my first time.
View Quote

Welcome to the party.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 3:48:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: _DR] [#5]
Originally Posted By DASJUDEN:

If I had to make an educated guess based off what I saw in fighting ISIS, the booby-traps/IEDs/Ambushes were already pre planned/emplaced before Hamas crossed the border fence. It was an action designed to provoke Israel into doing what they've always done which is a couple rounds of airstrikes with a limited ground offensive. To think that Gaza isn't already fortified to all hell and packed to the gills with IEDs would be willfull ignorance at this point. As to outside weapons, if the Israeli's are letting weapons get smuggled in when they're not even allowing food in, then they've got bigger problems than how soon they launch the attack.
View Quote

All valid points. But the other big issue with waiting is the US and other entities will lay heavy pressure to cease-fire and negotiate. And we know where that ends up. Right back where they started.

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 3:50:36 AM EDT
[#6]

All valid points. But the other big issue with waiting is the US and other entities will lay heavy pressure to cease-fire and negotiate. And we know where that ends up. Right back where they started.

View Quote

That and the economic effect of mobilizing their reserves are really the only time pressures at this point, and they're really only pressure if the Israelis have fucks to give about it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 4:06:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
fwiw
View Quote

Yeah, this is the same fucking DHS that said the border is secure and there is no border crisis...
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 4:30:36 AM EDT
[#8]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Maybe. Or maybe the longer they wait, the more booby-traps, ambushes, IEDs and and outside weapons will be waiting for them.

I suspect there are still routes into Gaza through Egypt despite the border being "closed" and that this is how weapons get into Gaza.

Tunnels etc
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 4:34:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By PolarBear416:

I suspect there are still routes into Gaza through Egypt despite the border being "closed" and that this is how weapons get into Gaza.

Tunnels etc
View Quote

Heightened security from the Egyptians and the the multinational force in the Sinai should be putting a dent in the supply side. I'm guessing those major airstrikes that were happening down in Khan Yunis was probably attempting to see to those on the demand side.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 4:45:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4thbreak] [#10]
Video of them storming the border wall.

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 4:48:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 4:49:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 4:56:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:

View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Reminds me of the swarm scene in World War Z
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 5:12:31 AM EDT
[#14]

View Quote
old video.

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 5:12:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Hoji:

View All Quotes

Well they are definitely the Walking Dead if they get over that fence
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 5:14:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SIMJEDI] [#16]
Artillery stream.

LIVE: View of Ashkelon, Israel's southern front with Hamas

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 5:22:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#17]
Is that Chaf floating down over Gaza now?  ETA a leaflet.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 5:23:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Leaflets.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 5:28:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrawdadsRevenge] [#19]
Attachment Attached File

ETA: Better one
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 5:31:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Durka-Durka:

I wonder if they're watching the hospital for any groups of terrorists leaving.
View Quote

Good point !
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 5:31:44 AM EDT
[#21]
There is going to be a report that Hamas isn't allowing people to leave their homes.

If true, I wonder how Israel is going to deal with that.

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 5:35:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By ZitiForBreakfast:
There is going to be a report that Hamas isn't allowing people to leave their homes.

If true, I wonder how Israel is going to deal with that.

View Quote

Also sounds like the UN doesnt want them to move as well on humanitarian grounds. If the IDF pushes in, wont be surprised to get Hamas taking pot shots from under the UN skirts where they will hide
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 5:50:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
Gaza residents are probably boned either way. If the UN stays they'll be boned by choice. Israel told a million people to evacuate in 24 hours. That's not really feasible for them. I'm sure the UN could coordinate an evacuation of their own people though.
View Quote

If times square can empty every new years, then they can unass a million people. Leave their shit, go for a long, sad walk, and think about who they voted for.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 5:50:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By ArmedSaguaro:

Also sounds like the UN doesnt want them to move as well on humanitarian grounds. If the IDF pushes in, wont be surprised to get Hamas taking pot shots from under the UN skirts where they will hide
View Quote

The UN, overwhelmingly, does not support Israel. It will be telling to see, when this all ends or draws down, what the UN response is since the Arab world nations in the UN don't want anything to do with the palestinians.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 5:52:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Very good video. Now I now why that Marina was a big part of the focus yesterday.

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 5:55:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Fucking amazing world we live in today having war livestreamed into our homes!
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 5:55:43 AM EDT
[#27]
And Hamas is blocking 'civilians' from leaving Gaza and evacuating.

Go figure !
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 5:57:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: odiedodi] [#28]
Originally Posted By Atropian_Defector:

If times square can empty every new years, then they can unass a million people. Leave their shit, go for a long, sad walk, and think about who they voted for.
View Quote
They gave them more time. I don't think it's very realistic to expect a third world city with shitty infrastructure to evacuate within 24 hours, just logistically speaking. Apperantly, the IDF agreed. That being said, they might still decide to stay, and at that point, whatever happens, happens.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 5:58:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Terrorist attack in France already.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 5:59:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dagger41] [#30]
Lower left square of the live stream. Is that a self propelled Howitzer ?

Lobbing shells anyways.
Damn, they switched the camera !
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 6:09:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By racer765:
fuck safe rooms.  

fuck hiding.  

someone comes for me, I'm taking as many of them as I can with me and all I ask God for is that I use up all my ammo first killing them and making them waste ammo so the fuckers can't use it later.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 6:10:00 AM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

Tear gas at a protest is a terror attack? What are you referring to?
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 6:12:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: odiedodi] [#33]

Tear gas at a protest is a terror attack? What are you referring to?
View Quote
A high schooler stabbed his teacher.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-67101089
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 6:12:54 AM EDT
[#34]
I forget which war with Hamas or Hezbollah it was recently where Israel started getting it's asses kicked as far as tanks being destroyed but I hope they've upped their game this time.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 6:20:06 AM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

Got it. Thank you.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 6:20:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AROKIE] [#36]
View Quote

way to many details, lol

nvm i see the suspense breaker post now
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 6:20:57 AM EDT
[#37]
No thank you.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fulcrum-5:
Probably the only way to deal with the Palestinians is to have them broken up into unsustainable groups and moved out of the area.  Drop a mass of 50K of them in a country, and spread them out all over, while applying pressure to assimilate (ya know, that thing we aren't supposed to do to immigrants anymore?), and letting them know what happens if they step out of line.  Give it a generation, and their kids are speaking Turkish or Swahili or Polish or Mayan and getting married to Suzy/Ernst/Mobutu/Shinji from down the block.

That is pretty much the definition of Cultural Genocide....so it'd be a tough sell.....along with the concept of accepting 50K people from an ethnic group with a "strong history of political and ethnic violence and international terrorism".
No thank you.
Sounds like the definition of metastasizing cancer.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 6:22:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:
And Hamas is blocking 'civilians' from leaving Gaza and evacuating.

Go figure !
View Quote

That's on Hamas. Cut all communications off completely, lay siege to the city, keeping bombing the shit out of it, starve everyone for 30 days, no water, no aid whatsoever.  Force them into submission or death; Hamas and the Palestinians who continue to allow Hamas to rule and force them with fear deserve nothing less. Collateral damage of "innocents" is caused solely by Hamas. Cut off all ther communications, access to media, aid, and support.

If Mossad had any balls left, they would be assassinating every Hamas leader outside of Gaza.

Every Hamas head should be shipped to the north, addressed to Hezbollah with a small note..."you're next"...    

ROCK6
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 6:28:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By ROCK6:

If Mossad had any balls left, they would be assassinating every Hamas leader outside of Gaza.

ROCK6
View Quote

Netanyahu did say yesterday that they were going to go after every Hamas leader, no matter where in the World they are hiding.
I didn't take it that he meant arresting them either.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 6:31:09 AM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

I thought that too.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 6:36:25 AM EDT
[#41]
FNC is saying the IDF should be in Gaza sometime today (their time zone).
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 6:37:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Posted in the news thread

Now start putting the dots together. Israel got played.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 6:38:33 AM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

Are they all unarmed? What's the strategy with that, just get into Israel and be a pain in the ass, and draw assets away from Gaza?

Islamofacism needs to be eliminated. They're the worst of humanity.

God help us.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 6:42:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By blindprophet501:
how about none of them
View Quote

Emailed congressman yesteryday.

Subject- immigration

Title- Palestinian refugees

Comment- zero. Zilch. Nada.

I would email my senators but…. You know…..
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 6:42:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By cXpSRi3x:

To be fair, children are innocent, regardless of where they live. Some people just can't stand watching Palestinian children die, even if their fathers are bastards.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cXpSRi3x:
Originally Posted By FistPeso:

People I respected are simping and it makes me sick.

To be fair, children are innocent, regardless of where they live. Some people just can't stand watching Palestinian children die, even if their fathers are bastards.

do you put your children intentionally In Harm's Way? Would you let your children live in a place that terrorists like to hang out together plan use for defense.  do you indoctrinate your children to completely hate Jews and wish their death and train them from early birth, to act as a martyr that is the only duty. The choice is pretty simple for them leave or die.

When we drop the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki I'm sure children died. We Didn't Start the war but we sure ended it. The Israelis didn't start this war but they surely will end it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 6:45:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RayFromJersey] [#46]
Steve camera switched to a live camera feed on the ground with a bunch of soldiers and press running around. Heard some explosions and the feed stopped

Edit: this specific camera:

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 6:49:13 AM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

Looks a lot like South Texas.  Dark skinned military age men walking up thru the desert.  The only difference is we don't use tear gas on them.  We give them water and a court date in 2035.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 6:52:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By RayFromJersey:
Steve camera switched to a live camera feed on the ground with a bunch of soldiers and press running around. Heard some explosions and the feed stopped

Edit: this specific camera:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-1Mc-IvNxQ
View Quote
Feed's back up. Looks like it's in Israel and there had been some sort of firefight.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 6:53:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Is that Chaf floating down over Gaza now?  ETA a leaflet.https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/318573/leaf_png-2989341.JPG
View Quote

Based on the 24 hour notification to the UN. They are coming to the north.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 6:57:23 AM EDT
[#50]

Got it. Thank you.
View All Quotes

Got it. Thank you.

The attacker shouted "Allahu Akbar", or "God is greatest", during the attack, police told the AFP news agency.

The attacker is believed to be in his 20s.

French channel BFMTV has reported that the brother of the attacker has also been apprehended by police.

The channel said the person killed was a French language teacher, while a sports teacher was also stabbed and injured.

Local media have reported that the attacker was a former pupil at the school.

The school attacker was of Chechen origin and on the national security register, according to the police.

Page / 958
Israel currently under attack (Page 356 of 958)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top