Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Israel currently under attack (Page 366 of 953)
Page / 953
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:09:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CarmelBytheSea] [#1]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:10:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By realwar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrKhvcfKqy8
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By realwar:
Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:
Now claims that one was killed, graphic photo shared of a dead woman wearing press body armor with a shredded calf
Click To View Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrKhvcfKqy8
Yeah, that's her.  

Piece of shit camera guy filmed her rolling around dragging herself away from a fireball and begging for help for two minutes before somebody else hesitantly dragged her down the hill.  Camera guy sets his camera down and runs up to where the other guy is just looking at her, gets an eyeful of her shredded leg, and instead of, say, applying a tourniquet to the still living woman, he runs up the hill fast as he can to save the other camera from the fire.  I bet he got that post death photo of her too.  Jesus Christ.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:10:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:10:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By METT-T:

Tweet is deleted already.

One round of artillery that nobody heard coming landed right in the middle of the group? I dunno.
View Quote

The first time I heard incoming I stood up and looked around.  I didn't know wtf I was hearing.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:10:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:11:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Now claims that one was killed, graphic photo shared of a dead woman wearing press body armor with a shredded calf
Click To View Spoiler
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
idea in tweet.
No visual of what happened, but it sounds real bad.

Female voice: Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.  What happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened what happened!  I can't feel my legs!  I can't feel my legs!  I can't feel my legs!

Male voice: Okay, okay, okay, okay, OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!
Click To View Spoiler

Damn. Her ankle looked pretty fucked up.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:11:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CarmelBytheSea] [#7]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:13:02 PM EDT
[#8]
posted >20 mins ago
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:13:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By daoliver924:
Fuck Amnesty International
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By daoliver924:
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:
Amnesty International states

"We have verified that the Israeli military units striking Gaza are equipped with white phosphorus artillery shells"

"We are investigating what appears to be Israel's use of white phosphorus in Gaza, including a raid near a hotel in the city"

"The Israeli authorities must immediately restore electricity supplies in Gaza and lift the illegal siege on the Strip for 16 years"

"Collective punishment of civilians in Gaza is inhumane and amounts to a war crime"
Fuck Amnesty International

Ironic.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:13:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Some more outbound.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:13:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By 4thUSMC:

Sorry, they don't risk their military personnel just to entertain you.  If you have ever been a part of any military planning you'd understand but otherwise just keep looking at the screen for updates.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 4thUSMC:
Originally Posted By cXpSRi3x:
Anyone want to speculate what's taking Israel so long to go into Gaza? You would think living next to a neighbor you're 24/7 at war with, you would have plans for a full-scale ground operation ready to go at a moments notice.

Sorry, they don't risk their military personnel just to entertain you.  If you have ever been a part of any military planning you'd understand but otherwise just keep looking at the screen for updates.

They’ve been bombing the hell put of it and destroying targets constantly . Obviously destroying any as possible before going in
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:14:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By craig19:

Further proof that colleges are just indoctrination stations.  This is crazy.
View Quote

Generational International communists/Globalists been setting the world up for decades...

Control of America's educational system was one of their primary goals...they aimed for generations down the road control
and they got it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:14:23 PM EDT
[#13]
posted ~2 mins ago
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:14:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jaehaerys] [#14]
If the IDF seriously wants to destroy HAMAS, they're going to need to clear the whole area. It's going to be time consuming and require many units attacking on line with one another. There's been mixed signals given by the IDF over the years, with its 2006 clusterfuck in Lebanon and its 2014 incursion into the hinterlands of Gaza City standing out (they need a ton of artillery fires to extract themselves). So, I'm not really sure how this is going to play out. It's not going to be a walk in the park, at all.

The IDF can definitely heavily rely on a liberal use of fires, which is probably necessary to limit their casualties. However, that means they're going to hit the Palestinians with a sledgehammer, both HAMAS and civilians alike. If they go in limp wristed and try to limit collateral damage, they're going to get hit hard and take a whole bunch of really painful losses. Overall, the best comparison is likely Vigilant Resolve, and I think that's probably how this is going to play out. I think it's purely mental masturbation to rant and rave about how shit is going to get biblical and the gloves are coming off. HAMAS bought Israel a bunch of good will, but there's only so much the international community will be willing to tolerate. Moreover, there's only so much the Arab states will be willing to tolerate, which highlights what I think was one of HAMAS's larger goals here.

The more normalized relations between Israel and the Arab states become, the less likely a two state solution becomes. Most Sunni Arab heads of state (specifically the Gulf Monarchies) want to establish closer ties with Israel, as a means to counter Iranian influence. Given that the US military is not nearly as much of a force in the region as it used to be, the Gulf States have rightly come to the conclusion that they're incompetent when it comes to fighting Iran and its proxies (see the shitshow in Yemen, for instance). The biggest challenge to a normalization of relations between Israel and the Arab states is public opinion at the grassroots level in the Arab world. Let's be honest, most Arab heads of state don't give a fuck about Palestinians. They see them as an inconvenience at best and enemies at worst. However, average every day Arabs still remain sympathetic to the Palestinian cause, and would likely protest any serious alliance with Israel. Hell, that's what got Anwar Sadat killed.

I feel that HAMAS is trying to goad Israel into a massive, devastating ground invasion of Gaza that will seriously torpedo the Arab-Israeli normalization process.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:15:10 PM EDT
[#15]

One round of artillery that nobody heard coming landed right in the middle of the group? I dunno.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:

Definitely a targeted strike.

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:15:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Tres riche
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:15:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Logcutter:

Tell me you’ve never been in combat without actually telling me you’ve never been in combat.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Logcutter:
Originally Posted By cXpSRi3x:
Anyone want to speculate what's taking Israel so long to go into Gaza? You would think living next to a neighbor you're 24/7 at war with, you would have plans for a full-scale ground operation ready to go at a moments notice.

Tell me you’ve never been in combat without actually telling me you’ve never been in combat.

Yep, this isn't call of duty.. for fucks sake.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:16:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By midmo:

The "la la la la la" at the end was odd, and disturbing.  Blocking out reality for the few minutes she had left, assuming that's her in the pic.  
View All Quotes
video in tweet. Edit - autocorrect.

The "la la la la la" at the end was odd, and disturbing.  Blocking out reality for the few minutes she had left, assuming that's her in the pic.  

Going into shock, the brain does and says some sad strange things
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:16:34 PM EDT
[#19]

Interesting.  Where is the picture from?  Was that rifle recovered from the attack?
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:17:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By mooreshawnm:

This
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TinSpinner:
Originally Posted By Walleyeguy24:
My take on Israel's plan:

They are going to continue to bomb and shell the ever loving shit out of northern Gaza and basically raze it to nothing but a pile of bricks.  With nobody willing to take any Palestinian refugees, they aren't taking over all of Gaza.  They will continue to hit Hamas positions in the southern Gaza when they appear.  

Once northern Gaza is basically a pile of rubble, they are going to declare it a DMZ zone.  There will be some boots on the ground to clear out any remaining Palestinians in the North.  This puts most of Tel Aviv out of the range of Hamas rockets.  They will have a few big ones that can make it there, but the smaller ones aren't making it over 50km. This reduces the risk over overwhelming rocket attacks.  The larger rockets are also easier to stop getting in and being built.   Israel will also have a smaller area to defend against land based attacks  basically shrinking Gaza by half.  

The above scenario will take a month or two.  I don't see boots on the ground anytime soon.  There is too much to risk and not enough to gain.  They are better off pushing everyone further away from Tel Aviv.  Once Israel has accomplished this and has reinforced border security, that is when possible strikes on Iran could happen.  I still don't think they will, but it is certainly in play.  The West Bank, Lebanon, along with Syria are still the X factor. If Hezbollah backed factions decided to step it up, Israel is stuck fighting a two front war.  I think Hezbollah is going to see the total carnage taking place in Gaza and say fuck that.  They will continue with their small hit and run rockets and similar, but no major offensive.

The longer the IDF waits the less effective they will be. Pressure from the leftists of the world will temper their response if they don't get it on right away while emotions are still in their favor.

This

I think they are going to wait as long as they can.  I expect a serious increase in bombing, and especially artillery after the 24 last call expires tonight.  Then, go in once everything is flattened. There is definitely going to be a window that will expire where the West loses its backbone.  Israel needs to do all it can to eliminate as much of northen Gaza while making at least a nominal attempt to reduce "civilian" casualties.  Then they go in with ground forces and clear what is left and set up a DNZ.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:18:29 PM EDT
[#21]
1:30 video in tweet. Posted an hour ago.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:18:34 PM EDT
[#22]
I don't think this is the victim, or perhaps she's another victim - realwar's video has the silhouettes of someone else being helped away in the beginning.  This woman is Maya Gebeily of Reuters who participated in the interrupted Reddit AMA, but she favors short hair and the woman with the leg wound has long hair.  Also Maya Gebeily doesn't have the same accent as the "can't feel my legs" audio from the live feed:

IRAQ & LEBANON: Similarities, Dissimilarities & Flickers of Hope? ~ Intuitive Reactions, #36.

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:19:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Tres riche
View Quote
Russians should kindly shut their cock-holsters when it comes criticizing what other countries are doing to protect themselves from assholes trying to kill them
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:20:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:20:22 PM EDT
[#25]

Originally Posted By Zhukov:

Wow - that was weird. Blasts came straight up.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Zhukov:
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:

Wow - that was weird. Blasts came straight up.

Old video from day 2 or 3. At the time it was claimed those were bunker busters targeting the tunnels.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:20:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Tres riche
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:20:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By DCV_117:

A ground war with Iran seems inevitable now.
View All Quotes
New York Times: "Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of Hezbollah, held an hourslong online meeting in March with an elite group of strategists from all the Iran-backed militias and told them to get ready for a war with Israel with a scope and reach — including a ground invasion — that would mark a new era, according to two participants from Iran and Syria" https://nytimes.com/2023/10/13/world/middleeast/hamas-iran-israel-attack.html?smid=nytcore-android-share
New York Times: "Training had been taking place in Lebanon and Syria, and a secret joint command center had been set up in Beirut, according to the Iranians and the Syrian familiar with the operation. Hezbollah’s top commandos, experienced in urban guerrilla warfare, trained Hamas members in Syria and Lebanon, according to two Iranians. Paragliders trained in Lebanon, they said, while in Syria, the Hamas members were trained to raid Israeli communities and take civilians hostage."
"In September, Israeli intelligence officials told The New York Times that they had intelligence suggesting Mr. Khamenei, Iran’s supreme leader, had ordered a wide campaign against Israel including targeting its citizens abroad, conducting sabotage inside its borders, and smuggling sophisticated weapons to the Palestinians to ignite a civil war in the West Bank."
New York Times: "In various meetings of Iran’s proxy militias, several attendees said, the emphasis from leaders was that it was time to take advantage of Israel’s seething internal divisions over the judicial overhaul pushed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s far-right coalition. In the meeting Mr. Nasrallah held in March, he told militants to prepare for a war on a scale that would mark a turning point in the decades-long Arab-Israeli conflict (though it is unclear whether he had last week’s attack in mind)."
Click To View Spoiler

Gentlemen, I do believe we are at the brink.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:22:02 PM EDT
[#28]
I don't think this is the victim, or perhaps she's another victim - realwar's video has the silhouettes of someone else being helped away in the beginning.  This woman is Maya Gebeily of Reuters who participated in the interrupted Reddit AMA, but she favors short hair and the woman with the leg wound has long hair.  Also Maya Gebeily doesn't have the same accent as the "can't feel my legs" audio from the live feed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxnqeffDmQ4
View All Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxnqeffDmQ4

Thank you.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:22:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By WoodHeat:

The standard pics of some Pali carrying a child through the rubble (a format they've been using for decades) are already all over the MSM.
View Quote

I remember when I was serving I literally watched from afar as they staged a similar scene with a child, screaming, stomping shouting, “father” holding a young kid. Our CC at the time called me over and said “watch this”.

After some minutes of theatrics and filming the few who were capturing the photos stopped, and the “father” placed the kid on the ground who promptly stood upright and walked off.

CC said “This is Pallywood”
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:22:37 PM EDT
[#30]

This
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TinSpinner:
Originally Posted By Walleyeguy24:
My take on Israel's plan:

They are going to continue to bomb and shell the ever loving shit out of northern Gaza and basically raze it to nothing but a pile of bricks.  With nobody willing to take any Palestinian refugees, they aren't taking over all of Gaza.  They will continue to hit Hamas positions in the southern Gaza when they appear.  

Once northern Gaza is basically a pile of rubble, they are going to declare it a DMZ zone.  There will be some boots on the ground to clear out any remaining Palestinians in the North.  This puts most of Tel Aviv out of the range of Hamas rockets.  They will have a few big ones that can make it there, but the smaller ones aren't making it over 50km. This reduces the risk over overwhelming rocket attacks.  The larger rockets are also easier to stop getting in and being built.   Israel will also have a smaller area to defend against land based attacks  basically shrinking Gaza by half.  

The above scenario will take a month or two.  I don't see boots on the ground anytime soon.  There is too much to risk and not enough to gain.  They are better off pushing everyone further away from Tel Aviv.  Once Israel has accomplished this and has reinforced border security, that is when possible strikes on Iran could happen.  I still don't think they will, but it is certainly in play.  The West Bank, Lebanon, along with Syria are still the X factor. If Hezbollah backed factions decided to step it up, Israel is stuck fighting a two front war.  I think Hezbollah is going to see the total carnage taking place in Gaza and say fuck that.  They will continue with their small hit and run rockets and similar, but no major offensive.

The longer the IDF waits the less effective they will be. Pressure from the leftists of the world will temper their response if they don't get it on right away while emotions are still in their favor.

This

Yep get it done quickly deal with the fallout later before it can mobilize as strongly as it's gonna
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:23:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:23:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fike] [#32]
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:

I see this is “I want AK pics taken in October 2023” got it
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:
Originally Posted By fike:

Rather than spamming articles without comment, pull the picks of the AK’s used in the attack.

I see this is “I want AK pics taken in October 2023” got it

WTF. You have taken this off a cliff to the absurd.

I apologize for making the mistake of talking about pictures of guns shown and wanting to discuss the specifics. Once upon a time we did that on this site dedicated to firearms.

Carry on with whatever the fuck it is you are doing. I’ll bow out on the subject to not further disrupt the thread.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:24:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

View All Quotes
New York Times: "Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of Hezbollah, held an hourslong online meeting in March with an elite group of strategists from all the Iran-backed militias and told them to get ready for a war with Israel with a scope and reach — including a ground invasion — that would mark a new era, according to two participants from Iran and Syria" https://nytimes.com/2023/10/13/world/middleeast/hamas-iran-israel-attack.html?smid=nytcore-android-share
New York Times: "Training had been taking place in Lebanon and Syria, and a secret joint command center had been set up in Beirut, according to the Iranians and the Syrian familiar with the operation. Hezbollah’s top commandos, experienced in urban guerrilla warfare, trained Hamas members in Syria and Lebanon, according to two Iranians. Paragliders trained in Lebanon, they said, while in Syria, the Hamas members were trained to raid Israeli communities and take civilians hostage."
"In September, Israeli intelligence officials told The New York Times that they had intelligence suggesting Mr. Khamenei, Iran’s supreme leader, had ordered a wide campaign against Israel including targeting its citizens abroad, conducting sabotage inside its borders, and smuggling sophisticated weapons to the Palestinians to ignite a civil war in the West Bank."
New York Times: "In various meetings of Iran’s proxy militias, several attendees said, the emphasis from leaders was that it was time to take advantage of Israel’s seething internal divisions over the judicial overhaul pushed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s far-right coalition. In the meeting Mr. Nasrallah held in March, he told militants to prepare for a war on a scale that would mark a turning point in the decades-long Arab-Israeli conflict (though it is unclear whether he had last week’s attack in mind)."
Click To View Spoiler

The plan all along

Global problems call for global solutions
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:24:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Tres riche
View Quote

Seriously, as they continue to shell apartments, hospitals, power stations, and shopping malls
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:25:06 PM EDT
[#35]
honest question on a scale of 1-10 how big of a deal is war with Iran?
1 being desert storm level push over, 10 being complete nuclear war across the globe, end of civilization likely.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:26:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Does anyone know the situation on the ground now regarding the fighting?  Is it still a back and forth battle with Insurgents still holding/ taking ground?    Are they all in hiding and Israel is operating a punitive bombing campaign?    Are civilians still being actively targeted like on day 1?
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:26:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:26:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Other part of the video of the Reuters scene

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:27:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:

Generational International communists/Globalists been setting the world up for decades...

Control of America's educational system was one of their primary goals...they aimed for generations down the road control
and they got it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:
Originally Posted By craig19:

Further proof that colleges are just indoctrination stations.  This is crazy.

and they got it.

I agree. I prefer my doctors uneducated.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:27:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By L_JE:

Probably a rocket, similar to how IDF forces were initially struck in the opening attacks along the Gaza perimeter.  Hezbollah saw them atop the wall, maybe thought they were IDF OP, maybe knew full-well they were journalists, who knows.
View Quote

It was most likely a SPIKE missile.

Link
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:27:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

That would cause Tehran to get flashed.
View Quote

Tehran and a lot of other places in Iran.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:29:26 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes
video in tweet. Edit - autocorrect.

Somewhere down in the comments says she passed away and also down in the cesspool it says it came from Israel.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:29:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PeepEater] [#43]
Originally Posted By Solace22:
1 being desert storm level push over, 10 being complete nuclear war across the globe, end of civilization likely.
View Quote

Conventionally they are probably the modern equivalent to Iraq at it's peak but occupation would be a nightmare on another level with terrorism and suicide bombers galore. Not to mention they might pop off a dirty bomb or other radiating weapon at Israel or another regional enemy.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:30:18 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

I’m curious about this as well
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:30:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Rebel31:
Other part of the video of the Reuters scene

View Quote

Thank goodness he got the camera
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:31:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Birddog1911:
View Quote

And it's gone. Seems like lots of posts on X that show Palestinians doing bad things seem to disappear.

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:31:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By 69cutlass:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 69cutlass:

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:31:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AROKIE] [#48]
Originally Posted By GoldenMead:

I know for a fact that the majority of our stockpiles of small arms and artillery we keep in Israel went to Ukraine.  We have iron dome interceptor’s there that we already released to Israel and we are now flying our stockpiles of them in the US to there as well.  The US no longer has huge stockpiles of artillery rounds anywhere that can be released to Israel.  Now we are going to deplete are reserve of 500lbs bombs.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GoldenMead:

And the USA also has a HUGE store of weapons there for our own use in case of a major Middle East war. So I think that shipment is just for optics, as in "look at us! We are helping!"

I know for a fact that the majority of our stockpiles of small arms and artillery we keep in Israel went to Ukraine.  We have iron dome interceptor’s there that we already released to Israel and we are now flying our stockpiles of them in the US to there as well.  The US no longer has huge stockpiles of artillery rounds anywhere that can be released to Israel.  Now we are going to deplete are reserve of 500lbs bombs.

I know for a fact you are wrong, yes we did supply 155 to Ukraine from there but we left a huge strategic reserve there. And on top of that we have a shit ton of other munitions there. Strategic reserves were not touched when it came to Ukraine so you gotta stop spreading lies. Those are facts.@GoldenMead

And we are sending small diameter bombs (250lb).. that's what Israel asked for.. so it's obvious you don't know.. so please stop spreading false info
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:32:05 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

I don't see how Israel can mount a ground war against Iran.  They simply don't have the logistics capability, much less the war assets.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:32:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By PeepEater:

Conventionally they are probably the modern equivalent to Iraq at it's peak but occupation would be a nightmare on another level with terrorism and suicide bombers galore.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PeepEater:

Conventionally they are probably the modern equivalent to Iraq at it's peak but occupation would be a nightmare on another level with terrorism and suicide bombers galore.

Iran has plenty of experience (through proxy) with fighting Americans asymmetrically. I think that an occupation would probably be an even bigger nightmare than Iraq was, even at the worst of the sectarian violence.
Page / 953
Israel currently under attack (Page 366 of 953)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top