Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Israel currently under attack (Page 511 of 952)
Page / 952
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:38:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sierra-def:

In Biden America, you don't choose war, Biden chooses it for you.
View Quote

Nobody needs another war but sometimes the choice is made for you. The Iran mullahs say death to their various enemies but ALWAYS follow up with "death to America". They are serious and have advanced to the point it is difficult but doable to defeat them. What will probably save us is their impatience to get it on.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:42:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By XNARC:

We just have to cut loose certain cultures that still shit in holes, wipe their asses with barehands, morally bankrupt, and have no redeeming value to society.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XNARC:
Originally Posted By Paraflare:

The world we live in. Facts don't matter. Evil is placated and allowed to propagate. And everyone suffers.

I'm convinced that the human race is absolutely cooked at this point and I'm just about done with the whole experience.

We just have to cut loose certain cultures that still shit in holes, wipe their asses with barehands, morally bankrupt, and have no redeeming value to society.
Let's not bring India into this too.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:42:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By TheHunstman:

It doesn't help when major media outlets are full of antisemitic leftists.
View Quote

And wasnt the ADL just going after Elon the week before this happened on Twitter? And all the tards on Twitter saying Musk was antisemitic, and now all those tards are posting pro Palestine shit

They really are NPCs and its truly a mental illness.

Call them out on it, and you're the Nazi... holy fuck
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:43:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: kells81] [#4]
Bottom left of that feed is getting even better.  Hickory Shampoo has entered the chat

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:45:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By kells81:
Bottom left of that feed is getting even better.  Hickory Shampoo has entered the chat
View Quote

Where is that supposed to be happening? I saw one saying it was Gaza, but I’m going to go out on a limb and state nobody is in sling/rock range in Gaza.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:46:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:47:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By fike:

Where is that supposed to be happening? I saw one saying it was Gaza, but I'm going to go out on a limb and state nobody is in sling/rock range in Gaza.
View All Quotes

Where is that supposed to be happening? I saw one saying it was Gaza, but I'm going to go out on a limb and state nobody is in sling/rock range in Gaza.

I can't figure it out.  Can't be Gaza.   West Bank border?
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:48:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:
Peace activist Ofer Bronchtein: Israel must 'act calmly' and avoid 'vengeance'
View Quote

So, preventing once and for all that something happens again is called "vengeance"?

Maybe that's why liberal democrats get worked up when those lost-cause animals are sentenced to death after committing heinous crimes, many times more than once.  They always end up cancelling the death penalty and releasing them on the streets again, and everything happens again.  It's like they identify with them.

After years of the same happening again, it's time to end it.  Oh yeah, but there's that thing about repeating the exact same thing and expecting the same results.  And liberalism is closely related to it.

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:49:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By BUCC_Guy:

View All Quotes

Has to be West Bank if it is actually from today.

Throwing stones at security forces is the local pass time (nothing crazy).
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:50:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Things getting froggy around US Embassy's.  Plenty of fuel there just needs a spark and gonna escalate quickly.  We're already at the tear gas, night stick, bottle rocket, water cannon phase.  Once an actual weapon goes off all hell is gonna break loose.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:52:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By mooreshawnm:

Had it been Mexico or Canada that hit us...right on our border...would we have waited? No.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mooreshawnm:
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
It takes time to plan a response, especially with all of the variables at play.
The US took a month to jump off into Afghanistan.  

Had it been Mexico or Canada that hit us...right on our border...would we have waited? No.

Mexico has been doing it for years and sent millions of invaders.  Its cartels already killed some of our border officers.  I haven't heard of any repercussions yet.

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:53:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Rossi:

So, preventing once and for all that something happens again is called "vengeance"?

Maybe that's why liberal democrats get worked up when those lost-cause animals are sentenced to death after committing heinous crimes, many times more than once.  They always end up cancelling the death penalty and releasing them on the streets again, and everything happens again.  It's like they identify with them.

After years of the same happening again, it's time to end it.  Oh yeah, but there's that thing about repeating the exact same thing and expecting the same results.  And liberalism is closely related to it.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rossi:
Peace activist Ofer Bronchtein: Israel must 'act calmly' and avoid 'vengeance'

Most of liberal ideology seems to revolve around the idea that the same things never happens more than once.  That anything at anytime can change and you should totally rely on that.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:54:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By StarCityShooter:

And wasnt the ADL just going after Elon the week before this happened on Twitter? And all the tards on Twitter saying Musk was antisemitic, and now all those tards are posting pro Palestine shit

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By StarCityShooter:
Originally Posted By TheHunstman:

It doesn't help when major media outlets are full of antisemitic leftists.

Just remind them that folks have been holding up swastikas at pro-Palestine rallies in CONUS.

"Nah, I'm not the Nazi, that's Gaza's friends. See?"
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:55:22 AM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

Think that's Lebanon near the embassy going by some of the pics from last night but not sure.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:56:02 AM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes

It's from today but trying to find the original feed as they are just using other feeds for these quad feed streams.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:56:06 AM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

Wtf happened to that building that's smoldering
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:56:47 AM EDT
[#17]
lol
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:57:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
reported a few minutes ago.
View Quote

Now Iran has delivery capability if they can get a nuke.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:59:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EasTexan] [#19]
I’ve learned that Middle Easterners react as knee-jerk as American leftists.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:00:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

View All Quotes

The Palis were using fireworks and such earlier.  I presume they lit up the apartments.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:00:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Clockwork138] [#21]
Originally Posted By Shoresy:
Helpful hint: if the genesis of info is Palestinian authorities, Hamas, PIJ,etc then you're probably being lied to.

At the very least, let the intel develop before shooting your mouth off.
View All Quotes
Helpful hint: if the genesis of info is Palestinian authorities, Hamas, PIJ,etc then you're probably being lied to.

At the very least, let the intel develop before shooting your mouth off.

The British media outlets have been consistently running with whatever Hamas says as their headlines. "Israeli Airstrike on Hospital Kills 500". "70 Dead After Israeli Airstrike on Refugee Convoy". They then cite Hamas or "Palestinian officials" as the source in the body of the story.

Yes, let's trust the side that called murdering, kidnapping, and parading civilians through the streets a "military victory".

ETA:
It's about time the Israelis called one of them out on it.
lol

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:01:29 AM EDT
[#22]
lol
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:02:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 7empest:

Bro I was informed they are totally different conflicts!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 7empest:
reported a few minutes ago.

Bro I was informed they are totally different conflicts!

Whatever you do don't bring up Russia...uh...they arent connected and their apologists are cool and all.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:03:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: L_JE] [#24]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:
Video @ link

View Quote
Surveillance footage from two days prior show a comparable number of cars in the parking lot, no tent city, or people camped out in the parking lot.

Palestinians initially claimed 200-500 casualties.  Initially, as in minutes after the explosion.  Before IDF released their assessment, Palestinians claimed something like 471 deaths from this.

IDF then releases footage that appears, on the surface, to be wholly incongruent with the observations of the impact site.

News organizations have released some photos from inside the hospital, and yes, there is shattered glass and other low velocity shrapnel, but the photos lack the tell-tale signs of a mass casualty event.  The wounded were likely ambulatory from the looks of the floor.

If there had been overhead imagery of a tent city on or near the parking lot, ok, those figures would make sense, but there is none of that.

The evacuee convoy that was allegedly struck by IDF a few days ago?  Same thing.  The flatbed truck that was supposedly carrying scores of people?  BBC, as biased as their reporting has been, at least put out a correction that the burned out flatbed in the aftermath photos was NOT the same truck shown in the propaganda pieces.  But, despite initially blaming Israel, in their subsequent correction they don't blame Hamas.  And no photos, videos, or claims of any impact craters have come forth.  That was most likely an accidental detonation of Hamas ordinance, or one of their own failed rockets.

Initial reports with no evidence? Media: Blame Israel!
Subsequent reports and investigations with ample evidence that dispels initial reports? Media: We don't have enough evidence to make any firm conclusions.

ETA:
The parallels between BBC, et al, reporting on these two "mass casualty" events in Gaza bear stunning similarities to Russian reporting on the downing of Malaysian Air Flight 17.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:03:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Current riot feeds appear to be loops from an hour ago.  The main intersection they've focused on was cleared out.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:04:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Now the stream says gaza city but it looks a lot like another stream that says its outside the US embassy in Lebanon.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:06:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Harmonic_Distortion:
doesn't matter if it wasn't Israel- the meeting with Biden is dashed, the Saudi's say any hope of a "peace plan" is over, the Arab world is riled u and the "ground invasion" is delayed even more. Additionally, Hamas can now run whatever ops they want out of that "hospital" and nobody can do anything about it.

It was the perfect intentional/unintentional (depending on your point of view) act.

The pali's/Hamas/Islamic Jihad/Arabs will NEVER admit that it was actually them. Never.
View Quote

Expect to see more Hamas created humanitarian disasters. They profit by them.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:07:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Biden Says "Data I Was Shown" Indicates Gaza Hospital Blast Committed By Hamas Terrorists

Biden Says "Data I Was Shown" Indicates Gaza Hospital Blast Committed By Hamas Terrorists
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:08:15 AM EDT
[#29]

Iran is just begging for a bitch slapping.
View All Quotes
reported about 35 mins ago w/ a very short video clip in tweet.

Iran is just begging for a bitch slapping.

It’s nothing new, the attacks are just making the news now.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:09:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By CJ47:

That sort of stuff happens more often than you realize. I was in Iraq in ‘20, when it was a big nothing-burger, and we got rocketed a few times and even had a kamikazee drone blow stuff up. Everyone knew it was Iran funded/supplied but nobody cared.
View Quote

that would really suck to be in an environment like that 'powerless' to retaliate appropriately
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:09:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Good example of what the US media is doing.

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:11:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Clockwork138:

The British media outlets have been consistently running with whatever Hamas says as their headlines. "Israeli Airstrike on Hospital Kills 500". "70 Dead After Israeli Airstrike on Refugee Convoy". They then cite Hamas or "Palestinian officials" as the source in the body of the story.

Yes, let's trust the side that called murdering, kidnapping, and parading civilians through the streets a "military victory".

ETA:
It's about time the Israelis called one of them out on it.

View Quote

To me as an outsider, it appears the UK gov has long bent the knee to the Muslim population in its borders. History shows us appeasement is a failed strategy.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:11:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Biden Says He Was "Saddened" By Gaza Hospital Blast: "It Was Done By The Other Team"

Biden Says He Was "Saddened" By Gaza Hospital Blast: "It Was Done By The Other Team"
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:12:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Good example of what the US media is doing.

https://i.imgur.com/cxEyAWV.jpg
View Quote

Huh...pure evil supporting pure evil. Imagine that.

It's so fucking predictable.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:14:14 AM EDT
[#35]
It’s 5:15 PM in the area.

Didn’t Hezbollah make a bunch of noise about a “day of rage”?

Did I miss the rage?
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:15:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Putin invites Biden ‘for tea' as US-supplied ATACMS arrive in Ukraine

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:15:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Paraflare:
The world we live in. Facts don't matter. Evil is placated and allowed to propagate. And everyone suffers.

I'm convinced that the human race is absolutely cooked at this point and I'm just about done with the whole experience.
View Quote

¿Alien abduction would be more of rescue mission?
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:16:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By realwar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFc_z1O-OWo
View Quote

If there's no pudding, Biden will pass
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:17:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: realwar] [#39]
Biden speaks from Israel following meeting with leaders

ABC SPECIAL REPORT: President Biden speaks from Israel following meeting with leaders
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:19:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Not confirmed yet but seeing this online

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#41]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFc_z1O-OWo
View Quote

Okay - I don't like either of those scummy fucks but that is legitimately hilarious.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:20:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Biden speaking live again. From the teleprompter, of course.

Rambling…

Coughing…

Bizarre pausing…

Calling the WHO the “W… w… woof.”

Squinting…

One eye open…

Weak voice with budding crescendo to yelling…

More coughing…
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:20:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Hezzie's stand ready -

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8WgvEybMAAXUw9?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:20:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Good lord, FJB sounds like he's about to keel over and die.

What a fucking joke
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:21:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Biden speaks from Israel following meeting with leaders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WayvRQSMSQ
View Quote

Death of Moses. Now he’s quoting chumbawamba and saying it’s from the Tora. I think they juiced him up a little too much this time… or not enough.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:21:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Not confirmed yet but seeing this online

https://i.imgur.com/6HKntVy.png
View Quote

What does that mean exactly?
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:21:39 AM EDT
[#47]
It’s 5:15 PM in the area.

Didn’t Hezbollah make a bunch of noise about a “day of rage”?

Did I miss the rage?
View Quote

No. They say they are very angry indeed.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:21:55 AM EDT
[#48]
How in the world do his handlers let him tell stories…
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:22:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Israel release audio of Hamas discussion after bombing

Audio
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:22:26 AM EDT
[#50]
How much money does this guy think we have to just throw around?!?!!!
Page / 952
Israel currently under attack (Page 511 of 952)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top