Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Israel currently under attack (Page 510 of 953)
Page / 953
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 8:43:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Considering that: Palestinians lie, cheat, steal and murder, as demonstrated by them on a great many previous occasions.

The most probable situation is that Palestinians used pre placed, ground based, explosives on their own hospital/rocket factory for the purpose of making propaganda advertising.

Further, it is probable that Palestinians used pre killed children, as props, in aftermath photos, and that they probably killed some of those children for the purpose of using them as props in this propaganda advertising.

Doing this is completely in character for Palestinians and their supporters world wide.  This act of genocide for the purpose of making attack advertising is consistent with the moral character of the political Left.

False Flag attacks are nothing new, people of extremely low moral character and virtue are nothing new.  Thus it has always been, thus it will always be.  

There is no place in civilization for people on the political Left.  None.

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 8:48:15 AM EDT
[#2]
China, Russia, and the UAE called for a meeting.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 8:48:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 8:51:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DonS:

Trump was advancing the Abraham accords and applying pressure to Iran. Biden has inverses that.

I guess elections matter.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DonS:
Originally Posted By wingnutx:

That is super interdasting.

Those fuckers hate each other.

Trump was advancing the Abraham accords and applying pressure to Iran. Biden has inverses that.

I guess elections matter.

Elections may affect the chronology of the time line, but the don't effect how the timeline ends.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 8:52:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:

It's maddening when people just believe a story because they like the story better than its alternative, all without looking at any evidence.

Sad.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AngryNagant:
Hamas pretends that Israel bombed the hospital and the whole Middle East and most of the media pretends to believe them.

It's maddening when people just believe a story because they like the story better than its alternative, all without looking at any evidence.

Sad.

It doesn't help when major media outlets are full of antisemitic leftists.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 8:53:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Hamas pretends that Israel bombed the hospital and the whole Middle East and most of the media pretends to believe them.
View Quote

Seems reminiscent of the 2020 BLM/antifa-g riots here. My simpleton analysis: Put out a lie....media runs with it, useful idiots use as an excuse to show their asses.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 8:54:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Helpful hint: if the genesis of info is Palestinian authorities, Hamas, PIJ,etc then you're probably being lied to.

At the very least, let the intel develop before shooting your mouth off.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 8:55:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By 1969iggy:

Yeah, that's like ...

"If you weren't driving your bike legally on the side of the road, the drink driver would never have been able to hit you..."

Some people are just fucking stupid.  Their mental gymnastics to frame the world the way they want to see it is a mental illness guised as creative thinking.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1969iggy:
Originally Posted By WUPHF:
Originally Posted By MKSheppard:
https://twitter.com/yousuf_tw/status/1714367757968384106

It's looking from this video that the IDF fucked up when setting up their Iron Dome engagement zones in the system software -- if they had correctly entered a PROTECTED AREA/DENIED AREA into the software with the hospital, the battery would have waited to engage the missile until it was at a point where missile debris wouldn't fall onto the hospital.

Whoops.

IDF fucked up by blowing up the explosive projectiles fired at their country in the wrong place?  What about the people firing the explosive projectiles in the first place?

I’m sorry, but that is some fucked up logic.

Yeah, that's like ...

"If you weren't driving your bike legally on the side of the road, the drink driver would never have been able to hit you..."

Some people are just fucking stupid.  Their mental gymnastics to frame the world the way they want to see it is a mental illness guised as creative thinking.

We do have quite a few here who fall for the liberal medias bullshit, and some who just hate Israel/loves terrorists.  So they go through great lengths to twist a narrative, and argue it even though a retarded monkey would know better lol
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 8:55:30 AM EDT
[#9]
reported about 35 mins ago w/ a very short video clip in tweet.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 8:56:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
View Quote

Iran is just begging for a bitch slapping.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 8:57:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#11]
WTF is happening in this feed?  100s of protestors being shot with gas and water cannons and some actually shot.  ETA it comes and goes.  Stopped the minute I posted it.

Conversando com inscritos | StreamNew
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 8:57:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By runfrumu:

Now israel should really drop a big ass bomb on another hospital to show them the difference.
View Quote

I like that...roof knock it. Tell them they have 4 hours to get everyone evacuated. Roof knock it again...then drop a JDAM on it and bring it all to ground level...post live pics to the world with the banner..."HEY YOU  SORRY $&#@'S...THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN WE BOMB A HOSPITAL"
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 8:58:17 AM EDT
[#13]

LMAO, accusing me of of being an operative for the Palestinians. Now that dawn has broken and we've got better footage, Option A (Failed PIJ missile) is what clearly happened. But with what we had last night (vague video), Option B (Intercept, falling fragments) was a possibility.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dagger41:

Going the mile to cover up, just to eat crow.

LMAO, accusing me of of being an operative for the Palestinians. Now that dawn has broken and we've got better footage, Option A (Failed PIJ missile) is what clearly happened. But with what we had last night (vague video), Option B (Intercept, falling fragments) was a possibility.

It was obvious since Hamas first made the claim it was BS and more obvious throughout the day. You were in the 1% in the western world who thought that when you posted it and half of them didn't actually believe it, they just wanted to bash Jews.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:00:54 AM EDT
[#14]
RC-135V Rivet Joint is flying off the coast -

https://www.flightradar24.com/HOMER42/327b0c0e
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:01:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By GunGuyMP:
Video posted earlier in this thread this morning clearly showed the projectile failed. You see a bunch of rockets before and after it fire normally while the one that hits the hospital is falling short immediately. Likely something in the rocket engine failed, didn't give it the usual velocity and then catastrophic failure occured and it fell to the Earth.

Not that it matters if it failed on its own or because it was intercepted. Israel is not at fault for the innocent people that were killed either way.
View Quote

Probably a crack or void in the solid rocket motor propellant or a nozzle failure. I mean, these things are built in jihadi joes basment for petes sake.they are not General Dynamics or Rocketdyne quality.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:01:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

View Quote

That sort of stuff happens more often than you realize. I was in Iraq in ‘20, when it was a big nothing-burger, and we got rocketed a few times and even had a kamikazee drone blow stuff up. Everyone knew it was Iran funded/supplied but nobody cared.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:04:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: kells81] [#17]
Getting spicy in the bottom left of this feed.   Bottom right has a bunch of homos rolling old school Davids Slings.  

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:04:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

Consensus seems to be forming. Not an IDF air strike. Not 500 casualties.

Is a anyone else completely unsurprised?
View Quote

No..

And the next time they will all repeat the same bullshit Pali's feed them again.  And again.  And again.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:04:30 AM EDT
[#19]
News playing the potato mumbling. Godddamn. FU dems. What a joke we are.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:04:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By CJ47:

That sort of stuff happens more often than you realize. I was in Iraq in ‘20, when it was a big nothing-burger, and we got rocketed a few times and even had a kamikazee drone blow stuff up. Everyone knew it was Iran funded/supplied but nobody cared.
View All Quotes

Yea I do remember they always had there proxies doing that in Iraq,  the last two days they have attacked 3 times in Iraq. It's no doubt it's because of the conflict with Hamas going on now. They will keep doing it till someone does something about it
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:05:48 AM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

I wonder how much longer drones will be legal here. Ukraine and now this mess are highlighting just how potentially dangerous they can be.

Clearly too much of a threat for mere peasants to be able to possess.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:06:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Its like synchronized swimming the way the all media groups instantly turned " Hamas " into " Islamic Jihad ".

It can only mean that it has been decided that Hamas will have a post 'war' existence.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:09:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Shooting down hamas rockets inside gaza seems ideal to me. Why wait until they are "safely" over Israeli schools and playgrounds?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Originally Posted By Bloviator:

This is utter BS.

Shooting down hamas rockets inside gaza seems ideal to me. Why wait until they are "safely" over Israeli schools and playgrounds?

Because building something that is both fast enough, accurate enough, and has the "legs" to reach something that small during immediate post-launch boost phase is both complex and stupid expensive.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:12:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By heat762:

Todays fun fact
The 24th MEU over in the Med right now is comprised of 1/8 Marines….the same 1/8 marine unit that was attacked in the Beirut bombings in the 1980’s where over 225 marines were killed……now……wouldn’t that be something if that unit goes back?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By heat762:

Todays fun fact
The 24th MEU over in the Med right now is comprised of 1/8 Marines….the same 1/8 marine unit that was attacked in the Beirut bombings in the 1980’s where over 225 marines were killed……now……wouldn’t that be something if that unit goes back?

I'll bet those guys are pumped to get some pay back. The Marines I knew in the mid 80s wanted paybacks in a bad way. I'll bet their kids and grandkids feel the same way.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:13:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By realwar:

I'm no explosion expert but that doesn't look like it would have killed 500 people.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By realwar:
Originally Posted By Brok3n:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/65378/joidjgefg-2995895.jpg

"500 dead" riiiight.

I'm no explosion expert but that doesn't look like it would have killed 500 people.

And later they were saying 1000.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:13:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By TheHunstman:

View All Quotes

Sad.

It’s totally lost on them, that the same people calling Trump, MAGA, or any conservative really ‘Nazis’, but yet have no problem chanting From The River To The Sea, and calling for the annihilation of Jews
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:15:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By XNARC:

It’s totally lost on them, that the same people calling Trump, MAGA, or any conservative really ‘Nazis’, but yet have no problem chanting From The River To The Sea, and calling for the annihilation of Jews
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XNARC:

Sad.

Exactly.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:17:51 AM EDT
[#28]

That sort of stuff happens more often than you realize. I was in Iraq in '20, when it was a big nothing-burger, and we got rocketed a few times and even had a kamikazee drone blow stuff up. Everyone knew it was Iran funded/supplied but nobody cared.
View All Quotes

That sort of stuff happens more often than you realize. I was in Iraq in '20, when it was a big nothing-burger, and we got rocketed a few times and even had a kamikazee drone blow stuff up. Everyone knew it was Iran funded/supplied but nobody cared.
National Security Advisor 2017-2018 H.R. McMaster: Iranian proxies launched 83 attacks on US forces over the past few years, and the US responded forcefully only three times, including the Trump Soleimani strike, and that weakness has invited escalating Iranian terror attacks like the one in Israel.  

From this roundtable:
GoodFellows Live: The War in Israel and the War at Home | GoodFellows

At a minimum we're going to have to punch them particularly hard in the face or else there will be endless large scale terror attacks.  They currently have no incentive at all to stop.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:18:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By GarandM1:
Palestinians have been doing stuff like this for a long, long time.  This is par for the course for Pallywood.

And you know what?  It's effective, because the Western Media eat it up.
View Quote

It's effective because western people tend to view information through our filters of morality and decency. Those filters are tools used by terrorists.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:18:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Moyockgunner:

Probably a crack or void in the solid rocket motor propellant or a nozzle failure. I mean, these things are built in jihadi joes basment for petes sake.they are not General Dynamics Will E Coyote or Rocketdyne ACME quality.
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:18:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:19:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:19:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By tktm2001:
Its like synchronized swimming the way the all media groups instantly turned " Hamas " into " Islamic Jihad ".

It can only mean that it has been decided that Hamas will have a post 'war' existence.
View Quote

I believe it's two separate groups, both based in Gaza
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:20:25 AM EDT
[#34]

Sad.
View Quote

The world we live in. Facts don't matter. Evil is placated and allowed to propagate. And everyone suffers.

I'm convinced that the human race is absolutely cooked at this point and I'm just about done with the whole experience.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:22:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Paraflare:

The world we live in. Facts don't matter. Evil is placated and allowed to propagate. And everyone suffers.

I'm convinced that the human race is absolutely cooked at this point and I'm just about done with the whole experience.
View All Quotes

Sad.

You seem like a person who puts beans in chili. Sorry for you.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:25:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Wasn't Israel.  THEY DON'T MISS.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:25:38 AM EDT
[#37]

Are they waving ISIS flags?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kells81:
Getting spicy in the bottom left of this feed.   Bottom right has a bunch of homos rolling old school Davids Slings.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpF3b5bsVXY

Are they waving ISIS flags?

It's weird. It's like a nazi flag but instead of a swastika it's like a water pump impeller.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:26:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:

You seem like a person who puts beans in chili. Sorry for you.
View Quote

I'll put whatever I want in my chilli and I don't need sympathy.

What I need is a return to a sense of justice on this planet.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:26:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By tktm2001:

Elections may affect the chronology of the time line, but the don't effect how the timeline ends.
View Quote

It ends according to His timeline.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:27:57 AM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

Sad.

We as humans have been fighting evil since eve ate the fruit.. it's nothing new or worse than ever.  Humans have been through much worse during our time here on this planet and much worse is yet to come.  But we never stop fighting evil.  So don't be a quiter.  It's not that bad.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:28:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HellSpork] [#41]
Originally Posted By mancow:

It's weird. It's like a nazi flag but instead of a swastika it's like a water pump impeller.
View Quote

It IS a water pump impeller. They're signalling that they miss having running water.    

But like chirping hallways in the US, they can't do the mental math to figure out that you can't have running water if you dig up every water pipe so you can shoot it at Jews.  

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:30:09 AM EDT
[#42]
reported a few minutes ago.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:32:39 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

We just have to cut loose certain cultures that still shit in holes, wipe their asses with barehands, morally bankrupt, and have no redeeming value to society.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:33:15 AM EDT
[#44]
View Quote
Yes, because UN sanctions have long history of being effective.

This just means they can admit all the tech they've already transfered.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:33:37 AM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

For a country surrounded by a bunch of stans, this seems rather shortsighted.  They will end up with some of those systems in their own backyard at some point.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:33:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Harmonic_Distortion:
doesn't matter if it wasn't Israel- the meeting with Biden is dashed, the Saudi's say any hope of a "peace plan" is over, the Arab world is riled u and the "ground invasion" is delayed even more. Additionally, Hamas can now run whatever ops they want out of that "hospital" and nobody can do anything about it.

It was the perfect intentional/unintentional (depending on your point of view) act.

The pali's/Hamas/Islamic Jihad/Arabs will NEVER admit that it was actually them. Never.
View Quote

They are a lot like the American left with their messaging.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:35:16 AM EDT
[#47]
It would be nice to make public, the 3x5 cards he must use, when asking to go to the bathroom.  This senile embarrassment to the USA can’t put two sentences together without the help of writers.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:36:56 AM EDT
[#48]
I don't remember where I saw it but there was an interview with a wealthy muslim who basically said that he gets huge amounts of pressure to donate and fund groups like Hamas etc, because if he doesn't "he's not a TRUE muslim" and "why are you helping the enemies of Islam" etc etc etc.

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:37:16 AM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

Bro I was informed they are totally different conflicts!
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:37:23 AM EDT
[#50]
AP must be run by Hamas......
https://apnews.com/article/israel-gaza-palestinian-civilians-safety-airstrikes-f38f27da1dd995acc14e6db1524761e7
Page / 953
Israel currently under attack (Page 510 of 953)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top