Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Israel currently under attack (Page 753 of 953)
Page / 953
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 5:03:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Element94:
Whats going on with the 4 hour cease fire?
View Quote

IMO they are for the Americans to claim they did something and for the Israelis to watch the ants scurry and use AI to identify next targets.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 5:07:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By glklvr:

Bullshit. She's pulling it out of her ass because she's getting a lot of flak for it. From the River to the Sea has always been about the eradication of Israel, long before that cunt was ever on the scene.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By glklvr:
Originally Posted By realwar:
Democrat Rashida Tlaib Says Phrase "From The River To The Sea" Actually About "Peaceful Coexistence"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir9nIYCzZPo

Bullshit. She's pulling it out of her ass because she's getting a lot of flak for it. From the River to the Sea has always been about the eradication of Israel, long before that cunt was ever on the scene.

and the peace is always broken by hamas. Every time.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 5:07:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BM1455] [#3]

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 5:13:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By BM1455:

I would think that number is a bit outdated IMO.
View Quote

Ive seen so many different number im not sure what to believe......just saw on x they lost 11 tanks......the Merkavah allways seemed like a beast of a tank so if they have actually lost 11....I really dont know what to make of it all
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 5:14:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Democrat Rashida Tlaib Says Phrase "From The River To The Sea" Actually About "Peaceful Coexistence"

View Quote
So too were ghettos, concentration camps and all that.. you know, just look at those spa towns were the elderly can retire in safety, just like in Potemnkin villages, happy happy peasants, it is all good.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 5:21:42 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

I was born at night but it wasn't last night.  Cunt.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 5:38:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 1969iggy:

IMO they are for the Americans to claim they did something and for the Israelis to watch the ants scurry and use AI to identify next targets.
View Quote

genius
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 5:38:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By michigan66:

I'll accept, for sake of argument, your figure of 1.5 million people in Gaza.

My point doesn't change--sending that many refugees to countries in the region is a recipe for disaster.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By batjka104:

Nor should they.  Expelling 2 million Gazans has the potential to light the Arab and Muslim worlds on fire.

Not that it will ever happen--no Muslim country on earth wants to be seen helping Israel pull another Nakba.

There are no "2 million Gazans". There was never a proper population survey done. What they are presenting are fake inflated figures meant to increase donor money that feeds Hamas and their constituency. They will get a much bigger sum from the UN and Quatar if they claim 2.5 million vs. real figures of, say, 1.5 million. Money flows, nobody knows. This is how hamas leaders become billionaires.

At the end of the war, it will be evident that there are a lot less people in Gaza. Then Hamas supporters will claim that Israel killed them all. In the meantime, they just never existed.

I'll accept, for sake of argument, your figure of 1.5 million people in Gaza.

My point doesn't change--sending that many refugees to countries in the region is a recipe for disaster.  

For the sake of argument, say Hamas, the elected government of Palestinians, had murdered thousands of Israelis, cooked babies in ovens, and beheaded them...raped Israeli women until their pelvises were broken. Hamas slaughtered 29 Americans and took hundreds hostage. I would say that the recipe for disaster has been followed by Hamas and a big old nasty cake has been baked for all of us. There is no 2 state solution.  Palestinians want Israelis wiped from the map.  It's one or the other....gone.  The Muslim world on fire?  Yes, they should all get a big ole sip of this nasty brew they've concocted, especially Iran.
America may not want another war, but guess what, they don't have a choice. No more than Israel did.  We either get to fighting or we get to dying. Just like Ukraine has been unwillingly drug into this, so shall we.
And if a nation won't retaliate when 29 of its citizens are slaughtered by terrorists for panty pissing fear of pissing off some Muslims, if it won't slam its borders closed because it cares more about economy than human lives and safety, well it's about to get what's coming. Hard and fast.  

Appeasement has never worked and it's not about to work now.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 5:40:41 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

Yeah and the Nazi's "Final solution to the Jewish question" was just an agenda to make sure Germans and Jews could get along from then on.  Nothing negative or anything to be afraid of....
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 5:44:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:
We've discussed the theory before that Hamas can't believe the attack worked that well.  Possibly they expected about a 2 or 3 and didn't have a plan for the day after rolling an 11.  If they planned only for modest success they may have only been ready for moderate bombing and a few SOF raids, not wrothful armored divisions plowing half of Gaza under.  Fiery rhetoric but mostly hesitation and tepid support from their allies fits.  Everybody was on board for a 2 or 3, but now they're scared of the consequences of the 11.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fike:
If Israel has actually only lost 3 dozen troops, they are wrecking the fuck out of Hamas.

If you can believe the Israeli press, the IDF expected much more resistance and is concerned they haven't seen much yet.
We've discussed the theory before that Hamas can't believe the attack worked that well.  Possibly they expected about a 2 or 3 and didn't have a plan for the day after rolling an 11.  If they planned only for modest success they may have only been ready for moderate bombing and a few SOF raids, not wrothful armored divisions plowing half of Gaza under.  Fiery rhetoric but mostly hesitation and tepid support from their allies fits.  Everybody was on board for a 2 or 3, but now they're scared of the consequences of the 11.

From maps and notes found on captured Hamas terrorists, the operation planned was larger and more far reaching than the outcome. So while they probably ended up with a larger bloodbath than planned on the first day, the attack would have been larger and deadlier if they were not stopped as forcefully as they were, with over 1,000 dead and several hundred captured.

I'm not sure if they are holding forces back, or if Hamas is just smaller than their claims over time. But there were still some major confrontations between the IDF and large Hamas concentrations. Every one of those ended up with dozens of Hamas dead and few if any Israeli causalities.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 5:57:40 PM EDT
[#11]
I am firmly against cease fires for any duration.

They only will allow Hamas to regroup and exploit those cease fires thereby prolonging this conflict and resulting in more destruction than otherwise would have taken place.

War should be merciless so that it can be concluded as quickly as possible.  

I also have to laugh at people saying that there is "no end in sight" for this, because the IDF have been performing superbly.   I've been pretty impressed with their progress and they seem to be proceeding exactly as I would expect a professional military of their caliber to proceed.   I still maintain the real PITA will be in administering security to the Gaza strip after it is seized, but what can they do?  Occupying Gaza and administering afterwords is just he lesser of two evils sort of situation and I don't see any other viable alternative that would offer any real measure of security.  

I sure don't envy Israel, they have some hard times ahead of them in terms of the bullshit globalist opinions of their affairs.   The type of pressure the international community places on Israel is completely insane and unfair, but that's the world we have which is lead by essentially weak rich children.   Any realist understands Israel has to do what it has to do.  The "two state solution" is a fantasy, because both parties have fundamentalist that would never tolerate anyone else having control of Jerusalem.  Palestinians are never going to be happy with a strip even if it is beach side on the Med.   Jews would never tolerate some third party administering Jerusalem.  Some things can't be solved diplomatically and that just the truth of the world. There will only ever be temporarily solutions to this issue and they will swing from diplomatic at times to military at others.  In short, this conflict will never end.

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 6:01:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:
Vids:

View Quote

This is a result of the summer of 2020 when liberal shithole cities showed the world that violence will be permitted if not outright encouraged which makes us look pathetically weak to our adversaries in this precarious time in world history and only serves to embolden those who seek to harm or subjugate us

MAGA Extremists is a rally call

Violent Radicals and their enablers being the true threat is reality
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 6:02:56 PM EDT
[#13]
anyone have the hospital cam?
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 6:19:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Edisla:
anyone have the hospital cam?
View Quote

I think its done.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 6:19:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:
I am firmly against cease fires for any duration.

They only will allow Hamas to regroup and exploit those cease fires thereby prolonging this conflict and resulting in more destruction than otherwise would have taken place.

War should be merciless so that it can be concluded as quickly as possible.  

I also have to laugh at people saying that there is "no end in sight" for this, because the IDF have been performing superbly.   I've been pretty impressed with their progress and they seem to be proceeding exactly as I would expect a professional military of their caliber to proceed.   I still maintain the real PITA will be in administering security to the Gaza strip after it is seized, but what can they do?  Occupying Gaza and administering afterwords is just he lesser of two evils sort of situation and I don't see any other viable alternative that would offer any real measure of security.  

I sure don't envy Israel, they have some hard times ahead of them in terms of the bullshit globalist opinions of their affairs.   The type of pressure the international community places on Israel is completely insane and unfair, but that's the world we have which is lead by essentially weak rich children.   Any realist understands Israel has to do what it has to do.  The "two state solution" is a fantasy, because both parties have fundamentalist that would never tolerate anyone else having control of Jerusalem.  Palestinians are never going to be happy with a strip even if it is beach side on the Med.   Jews would never tolerate some third party administering Jerusalem.  Some things can't be solved diplomatically and that just the truth of the world. There will only ever be temporarily solutions to this issue and they will swing from diplomatic at times to military at others.  In short, this conflict will never end.

View Quote

Yet you are in favor of a Ukraine ceasefire?
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 6:23:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 6:24:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Lookner has the hospital cam going but he isn't keeping it on all the time
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 6:32:17 PM EDT
[#18]
At some point, the AFP cam is going to go away for good.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 6:33:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#19]
Originally Posted By Ascendent:

For the sake of argument, say Hamas, the elected government of Palestinians, had murdered thousands of Israelis, cooked babies in ovens, and beheaded them...raped Israeli women until their pelvises were broken. Hamas slaughtered 29 Americans and took hundreds hostage. I would say that the recipe for disaster has been followed by Hamas and a big old nasty cake has been baked for all of us. There is no 2 state solution.  Palestinians want Israelis wiped from the map.  It's one or the other....gone.  The Muslim world on fire?  Yes, they should all get a big ole sip of this nasty brew they've concocted, especially Iran.
America may not want another war, but guess what, they don't have a choice. No more than Israel did.  We either get to fighting or we get to dying. Just like Ukraine has been unwillingly drug into this, so shall we.
And if a nation won't retaliate when 29 of its citizens are slaughtered by terrorists for panty pissing fear of pissing off some Muslims, if it won't slam its borders closed because it cares more about economy than human lives and safety, well it's about to get what's coming. Hard and fast.  

Appeasement has never worked and it's not about to work now.
View Quote

I was not advocating appeasement,  just pointing out that a flood of refugees from Gaza could have tremendous impacts on countries in the region. That in turn would be bad for Israel, Europe and us.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 6:37:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Picking up on the AFP feed:
GAZA LIVE : Palestine,GAZA | Multi-cams | Stream #79

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 6:39:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaerMorhenResident] [#21]
Originally Posted By postpostban:

Yet you are in favor of a Ukraine ceasefire?
View Quote

Yes, completely different circumstances.

Ukraine has reached the strongest position strategically that it can achieve given its available resources. Ukraine unlike Israel cannot deliver a massive victory over Russia, because Ukraine can't go into Moscow and sack Putin's government.  Whereas, the IDF can and is going into Gaza and sacking Hamas.  So, the Ukraine conflict can only end with a negotiated settlement and that negotiation needs to take place when Ukraine is at the strongest position it can be in.   A cease fire, followed by an armistice, and then finally a peace treaty is the path that Ukraine must sadly follow.  This is basically the Winter War of 1939 again and it's going to be essentially the same outcome if we're lucky and Ukraine does the smart thing and the U.S. has competent negotiators to persaude Russia that its gains now are worth walking away with rather than pressing this conflict on for years.  The Russians are prety much stagnant, they've got awhile before they can hope to make any massive changes and they have their own domestic economic issues to contend with.   The Russians aren't as bad off as Ukraine, but I think they're in a position to negotiate.

Also, we can't compare Russia and Hamas when it comes to negotiations.  Russia has on multiple occassions throughout history negotiated with the West and kept its commitments.  Stalin pushed the Soviets to invade Finland, but after the treaty with Finland Russia never attacked them again even though Stalin remained in charge of Russia for many years after that conflict.   We've had multiple nuclear disarmament treaties with the Soviets and the Russians can be dealt with.  The Russians act out of nationalist self interests and are not religious fundamentalists.  Hamas is a radical fundamentalist religious militia and I can't think of a single time they've ever honored any agreement with anyone.

Everyone here wants to burn Red Square to the ground, but we've got to be realists as conservatives and not live in imagination land.  Ukraine has performed amazingly, but it has reached its limits.  Nobody will deny Ukraine's victory in keeping the majority of their country against overwhelming odds just like nobody sees Finland as the loser of the Winter War even though it lost about 11% of its territory.  

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 6:42:19 PM EDT
[#22]
From the River to the Sea- What Does it Mean?

Rashida Tlaib Defends her Shocking “From the River to the Sea” Comment
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 6:43:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Banditman:

The whole ME could be a bustling tourist area and could be rolling in money. It is sad how a few extremists
ruin it for the rest
View Quote

Welcome to the entire history of Islamic fundamentalism…Alexandria. Constantinople, Timbuktu, Iran, Indonesia…
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 6:45:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib Says There's Been A "Distortion" Of Her Call To Genocide Against Israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSLlXyW6DOc
View Quote

Remember - It is OK to LIE to unbelievers during Jihad.  She is terrorist scum.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 6:48:07 PM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes
If Israel has actually only lost 3 dozen troops, they are wrecking the fuck out of Hamas.

If you can believe the Israeli press, the IDF expected much more resistance and is concerned they haven't seen much yet.
Yep, I don't think anyone involved was prepared for the crit they rolled, but they had to know it was in the dice so I can't feel bad for them in any way.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 6:52:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Kanati:
Yep, I don't think anyone involved was prepared for the crit they rolled, but they had to know it was in the dice so I can't feel bad for them in any way.
View All Quotes

Their leadership thought the attack would be worth a couple billion more to skim from
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 6:58:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By FreeToProsper:

Their leadership thought the attack would be worth a couple billion more to skim from
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FreeToProsper:

I imagine someone got paid despite the outcomes.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 6:59:43 PM EDT
[#28]
GRAPHIC WARNING - LIVE: Outside Al Shifa Hospital entrance in Gaza City

Live Al Shiva Hospital.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 7:04:59 PM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 7:09:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By McCandles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qb8i0u58lE

Live Al Shiva Hospital.
View Quote

The whole structure shook hard, people are running everywhere.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 7:09:47 PM EDT
[#31]
WTF was that at hospital. It did not explode.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 7:11:33 PM EDT
[#32]
That whatever it was got those fighters at the hospitals attention,
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 7:11:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Mike_314:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mike_314:

The only people that actually believe that line of shit are woke white women.

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 7:13:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By zoe17:
WTF was that at hospital. It did not explode.
View Quote

Don't think they hit the hospital as of yet. (The one in Jabalia)  I think all the snackbar menu discussion hysteria is about some thing else or maybe that it was close.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 7:14:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
View Quote

I think something deep under the hospitals just blew up. No surface explosions.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 7:17:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BM1455] [#36]
LOL.  The live feed just shit the bead.

...and it's back.  That was kinda' LOL.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 7:24:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

It sounded like something chashed very near however did not explode.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 7:26:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Biden Criticizes Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu's Response To Hamas Terrorist Attacks

Biden Criticizes Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu's Response To Hamas Terrorist Attacks
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 7:28:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Intense firefight in Jenin: https://t.me/IsraelWarLive/4166  (vid)
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 7:31:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 7:32:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: outdoorgb] [#41]
<--- .mil contractor. Picketing Protesting is starting outside our plant. See if I can grab a pic.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 7:33:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By outdoorgb:
<--- .mil contractor. Picketing is starting outside our plant. See if I can grab a pic.
View Quote

Oh joy oh fun
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 7:33:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By McCandles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qb8i0u58lE

Live Al Shiva Hospital.
View Quote

23:46 is like cockroaches out from under a refrigerator.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 7:45:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Gunfire is picking up a bit.  I wonder if it will be as crazy as last night?
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 7:46:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 7:49:25 PM EDT
[#46]
What is your thoughts on that? #emirates #dubai #palestine #israel #arabs #??????????????? #europe
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 7:53:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 7:58:34 PM EDT
[#48]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdbgfMqYHi8
View Quote
Of course, because biden and his handlers are cowards and traitors.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:00:14 PM EDT
[#49]
AFP feed is definitely getting sporty.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:02:01 PM EDT
[#50]
What advice could Biden possibly give the Israelis?

Brand of pudding? Brand of ice cream? Adult diapers? Methods to skim money 'given' to other countries?

That's about his skill set. Netanyahu would do well to 'smile and wave' like those cartoon penguins. And then do what needs to be done.

Page / 953
Israel currently under attack (Page 753 of 953)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top