Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Israel currently under attack (Page 754 of 953)
Page / 953
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:02:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Element94:

I think its done.
View Quote

GRAPHIC WARNING - LIVE: Outside Al Shifa Hospital entrance in Gaza City
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:04:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:
View Quote

Looks like we are directly involved in a proxy war. Matter of time.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:06:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By lil_Sig:

View Quote

Nice secondary most of the way through the clip.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:07:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By bulldog1967:
I'm sure it is no coincidence that the School Walkout "in support of Palestine" today is occurring on the anniversary of Kristallnacht.
View Quote

Fucking Nazis
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:07:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#5]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Which is kinda funny isn’t it?

It’s supposed to be only nuclear powers fight proxy wars (example: Ukraine, Vietnam, etc)

Iran has turned this admin into a little bitch. We are bombing goat-herders huts  when the Ayotollah laughs on his Jihad throne getting ready to send another gaggle of 30 IQ martyrs at us from some shithole in Syria/Iraq/Yemen/etc.

Why aren’t we bombing all over Iran at the moment?
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:08:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BM1455] [#6]
Looks like and RPG just got fired from the hospital on the main Gaza feed.  Right to left.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:10:44 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

it looks like maybe you should FO
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:11:35 PM EDT
[#8]
All that shit going on and for the most part the people at the hospital aren't even flinching. Must just be a normal day in the middle east for them.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:12:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Stillnothere:
AFP feed is definitely getting sporty.
View Quote

Link?
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:13:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Hunter8282:

Link?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:14:14 PM EDT
[#11]

Link?
View Quote

GAZA LIVE : Palestine,GAZA | Multi-cams | Stream #79
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:17:09 PM EDT
[#12]
CNN Cuts Ties with Freelancer after Photo Emerges of Him Sharing a Kiss with Hamas Leader

"Journalists"
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:26:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By PoiDog:
What advice could Biden possibly give the Israelis?

Brand of pudding? Brand of ice cream? Adult diapers? Methods to skim money 'given' to other countries?

That's about his skill set. Netanyahu would do well to 'smile and wave' like those cartoon penguins. And then do what needs to be done.

View Quote

He could probably give them advice on how to make money with a war, rather than just conducting one as defense.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:26:54 PM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes

We've been bombing Syria for 15-20 years.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:32:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Terrorists Expose Hamas Abuse of Shifa Hospital

Terrorists Expose Hamas Abuse of Shifa Hospital
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:38:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Don't know what that helicopter is shooting but it's fucking somebody up!
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:41:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By PoiDog:
What advice could Biden possibly give the Israelis?

Brand of pudding? Brand of ice cream? Adult diapers? Methods to skim money 'given' to other countries?

That's about his skill set. Netanyahu would do well to 'smile and wave' like those cartoon penguins. And then do what needs to be done.

View Quote
What advice?  How to lose.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:00:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By atavistic:

We've been bombing Syria for 15-20 years.
View Quote

With what is going on in the region. We have now officially took direct military action in "This Conflict".
We are rolling heavy now in full support for Israel.  Multiple Carrier Strike Groups, Special Forces deployed in Gaza. With Drones trolling the sky's.

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:02:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BM1455] [#19]
Who's watching the live Gaza feed and seeing those shots coming in that split up right before they hit the ground?  At first I thought they were just more of the artillery smoke round we saw before but these seem different.  First of all, they break apart just before impact as opposed to up in the air a bid more.  Secondly, you end up hearing firecracker sounds in the area afterwards and they leave a glowing fire or light on the street afterwards.  Some kind of smaller cluster munition meant for personnel?

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:03:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Biden's Speech In Illinois Gets Interrupted By Extremist Protester Demanding "Ceasefire In Gaza"
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:06:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By ServusVeritatis:

Iran has turned this admin into a little bitch.
View Quote

Turned them into a little bitch? They were already a little bitch. Iran just knew it.

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:07:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By McCandles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qb8i0u58lE

Live Al Shiva Hospital.
View Quote

Live Al Shiva surface to surface Rocket Factory.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:08:18 PM EDT
[#23]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF7h0EwcBU4
View Quote

Why is that fucking Hamas ammo-depot, rocket launching hospital still lit up? It should be rubble by now.

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:10:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By _DR:

Why is that fucking Hamas ammo-depot, rocket launching hospital still lit up? It should be rubble by now.

View Quote

Hear him.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:18:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By _DR:

View Quote

It ended unless they started a new feed.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:20:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Internet in Yemen just went down....
Hooties getting bootied?
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:22:39 PM EDT
[#27]
What is the occasional sound at the hospital that  sounds like a pack of firecrackers? Doesnt sound like gunfire.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:27:21 PM EDT
[#28]
What is the occasional sound at the hospital that  sounds like a pack of firecrackers? Doesnt sound like gunfire.
View Quote

See my post above.  They are shooting from the hospital with a RPG or some other direct fire type thing that leaves a red tracer or glow.  The fire cracker sound is just the sound it makes as it goes by the buildings as it goes right to left down the street.  (Sometimes they go a little higher in an arch)  Been seeing it for a while from the hospital area and earlier further away.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:29:32 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Weak sauce.

Didnt even pay for gas to gett there and back.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:31:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#30]
Israeli Forces Have Limited Time in Gaza, U.S. Officials Say

Israel’s response to the Hamas attacks has fueled sympathy around the world for the Palestinian cause even as Israel continues to bury its dead.

Highlights:
The Israeli military has limited time to carry out its operations in Gaza before anger among Arabs in the region and frustration in the United States and other countries over the spiraling civilian death toll constrain Israel’s goal of eradicating Hamas, U.S. officials said this week.

As senior Biden administration officials push Israel to do more to minimize civilian casualties, Gen. Charles Q. Brown Jr., the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said on Wednesday that he was worried each civilian killed in Gaza could generate future members of Hamas.

....longer the Israeli military campaign continues, the greater the chance that the conflict will spark a wider war, several officials in the Biden administration said. In addition, several officials said that Israel’s forceful response to the Hamas attacks has fueled sympathy around the world for the Palestinian cause even as Israel continues to bury its dead.

Israel’s rapid decision to launch ground operations in the tightly packed enclave left little time for extensive advance planning to mitigate risks to civilians and all but guaranteed a high civilian death toll.

The longer the bombing campaign continues, the more isolated Israel — and its ally, the United States — could become as countries around the world call for a cease-fire. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel has said that there will be no cease-fire until all the hostages are freed. But he also seemed to understand that Israel did not have unlimited time to achieve its objectives.

The issue is coming to a boiling point as Israel Defense Forces close in on Al Shifa Hospital in the center of Gaza City.

American military leaders, in near-daily phone calls, are trying to push their Israeli counterparts to be “more calculating and precise” in targeting, one official said. Other officials have urged Israel to use 250-pound satellite-guided bombs instead of 1,000- to 2,000-pound munitions on military targets in Gaza.

Israel’s decision two weeks ago to hold off on a full-scale invasion of Gaza and instead carry out a more deliberate, phased ground offensive aligned with suggestions from Defense Secretary Lloyd J. Austin III to his Israeli counterparts, officials said.

But Israel has also dropped thousands of tons of bombs in its punishing air campaign while protecting its ground troops from Hamas ambushes. About three dozen Israeli soldiers have died, an indication that the Israeli army is moving cautiously on the ground while warplanes and artillery pound targets.
View Quote

Article:
Click To View Spoiler

Mr. Peri and Lloyd:  you'll be fighting their kids in 5 years no matter what.  Previous IDF operstions in Gaza were about as civilian-casualty free as you can get in a dense urban environment and Hamas still had no problems finding recruits.

What we need is someone with guts to say civilian casualties are entirely on Hamas. Want us to quit killing civilians?  Surrender or move your troops out of the city.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:32:22 PM EDT
[#31]
I think some of the incoming on the Gaza feed is coming from behind the camera as Izzie moves in from the south along the coast as well.  You can see the light reflections on the front side of the buildings indicating a strike or shell impact behind the camera.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:33:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Eroic] [#32]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Biden Criticizes Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu's Response To Hamas Terrorist Attacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdbgfMqYHi8
View Quote

Man, that fucking smirk on his face is awful.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:33:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Element94] [#33]
Originally Posted By BM1455:
Who's watching the live Gaza feed and seeing those shots coming in that split up right before they hit the ground?  At first I thought they were just more of the artillery smoke round we saw before but these seem different.  First of all, they break apart just before impact as opposed to up in the air a bid more.  Secondly, you end up hearing firecracker sounds in the area afterwards and they leave a glowing fire or light on the street afterwards.  Some kind of smaller cluster munition meant for personnel?

View Quote

I keep hearing it also. Its driving me crazy. Sounds like firecrackers sped up or something.

Edit- Just saw your comment above. Thanks
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:36:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By michigan66:
Israeli Forces Have Limited Time in Gaza, U.S. Officials Say

Israel’s response to the Hamas attacks has fueled sympathy around the world for the Palestinian cause even as Israel continues to bury its dead.

Highlights:

Article:
Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

Sounds like the DS in DC is getting worried that their self licking ice cream cone/ gravy train of paying both sides with our money and then skimming $ off the top is in danger of falling apart.  Also, it's dividing the blessed party in power between their doners and their useful idiots.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:41:59 PM EDT
[#35]

I keep hearing it also. Its driving me crazy. Sounds like firecrackers sped up or something.

View All Quotes

With so much tightly-packed concrete buildings in the area, there must be a ton of echos.  Multi-round munitions probably make a lot. I hate echos.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:43:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Element94] [#36]
Originally Posted By Durka-Durka:

With so much tightly-packed concrete buildings in the area, there must be a ton of echos.  Multi-round munitions probably make a lot. I hate echos.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Durka-Durka:

Sound does wild things in the city. Ask the Warren Commission.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:45:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Shit sounds like a building just fell behind the gaza city feed.  03:43:10 on the time stamp

GAZA LIVE : Palestine,GAZA | Multi-cams | Stream #79

Reviewing it, just exploded directly in front.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:54:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: McCandles] [#38]
I just heard from a Twitter Spaces Group a very reliable source, IDF have Al-Shifa Hospital surrounded.

I cannot name source.[tweet]https://x.com/i/spaces/1lDxLPYYllwxm[/tweet]

The Host is being a dick...Stated he didn't want to hear about current events.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 10:00:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Is the hospital feed live?
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 10:02:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By j_hooker:
Is the hospital feed live?
View Quote

Live feed went offline about an hour ago give it take.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 10:03:35 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

Link?

unfortunately the Al Shifa Reuters feed is down now.  That's a spicy feed, yesterday had the donkey cart with two smoldering bodies, today, seems like (JMHO), and errant RPG round lands in the courtyard, some unfortunate person seems like took the hit, big puddle of blood, probably bled out in a couple seconds before the medic could get there.

and then the live stream ended.  too much dank.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 10:05:02 PM EDT
[#42]
On the Gaza stream listed above, can someone dial me in to where the hospital is located in relation to the camera?
Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 10:07:56 PM EDT
[#43]
On the Gaza stream listed above, can someone dial me in to where the hospital is located in relation to the camera?
Thanks!
View Quote

The hospital area is the lights on the far right.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 10:08:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Thanks!
View Quote

The only lit up building in view.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 10:09:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 10:12:05 PM EDT
[#46]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV-ftihBDp8
View Quote

A serious firefight going on right now.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 10:15:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Element94] [#47]
I think you can hear the whizz of an occasional bullet going near the camera.

They are pouring it on.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 10:16:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BM1455] [#48]
Originally Posted By LurkerII:

A serious firefight going on right now.
View Quote

Maybe behind the cam from the south but not seeing reflections off of the buildings to indicate that.

Edit:  Seeing smoke drifting in from the S-E across the hospital so maybe fighting is in that area where we can't see it?
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 10:17:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F-gvxEaXAAAVnzo?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

It would be a shame if the bridge collapsed
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 10:18:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Hospital Dark
Page / 953
Israel currently under attack (Page 754 of 953)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top