Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 7/19/2020 3:54:07 AM EDT
One failed coup attempt after another for three years, and as the Trump admin closes in on the most corrupt and blatant, they have taken the gloves off and are prepared to burn us all out to stay in power.  

This year we almost went to war (except we were never really close), then we had a pandemic that didn’t kill enough, so we had a season of widespread riots that still hasn’t turned the country against Trump, so we are back to pandemic with rioters for enforcement/leverage.

Next, Hillary and company are going to testify in September.  So their only chance is to ratchet the chaos up to 12.  And they will, they have no problem stepping on the bodies of anyone to get what they want.

So after 17 weeks of being stagnant, my company and all of my employees are starting to feel it deep.  We lasted 4 months without much impact other than changed plans.

Now....

I’m focused on prepping.  They won’t stop till I’m dead and my children torn from me and ‘re-educated’ or killed in front of me.

Another peaceful, middle class white guy backed into a corner.  Heaven help us, we’ll need it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 4:07:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Keep your head up, and if you are a religious man, pray, and pray hard!
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 4:12:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 4:21:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I am, but I’m not praying for things to go back the way they were.  

I was talking to my employee last week and he mentioned that he wished he could afford to buy food storage.  We’ve been getting slower and slower at work this year, revenue down 90% now.

So I went to Costco and bought him hundreds of pounds of beans, rice, yeast, wheat, etc.

It’s not just me.  There’s going to be a lot of very angry people in a few months.  All for a fraud.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 5:19:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Dont forget to compartmentalize the rage and frustration so you can still function day to day.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 5:25:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I was talking to my employee last week and he mentioned that he wished he could afford to buy food storage.  We’ve been getting slower and slower at work this year, revenue down 90% now.

So I went to Costco and bought him hundreds of ponds of beans, rice, yeast, wheat, etc.

It’s not just me.  There’s going to be a lot of very angry people in a few months.  All for a fraud.
View Quote

I am with you brother. Been alive for 64 years. Got a young daughter and wife. All mags are loaded and ready. Food stored. This is going to get very, very ugly soon.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 5:30:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

So I went to Costco and bought him hundreds of ponds of beans, rice, yeast, wheat, etc.

View Quote

No one pays attention to the train with no brakes.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 5:30:21 AM EDT
[#7]
All for a fraud.
View Quote

on so many different levels
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:02:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Dont forget to compartmentalize the rage and frustration so you can still function day to day.
View Quote

Very wise, thank you sir.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:30:22 AM EDT
[#9]
No doubt it’s about to get very very bad.  Maybe, just maybe, we can come out the other side a better place to be.  We might also totally collapse like the Roman Empire.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:30:27 AM EDT
[#10]
You're not alone.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:41:35 AM EDT
[#11]
You could smell this coming for years.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:46:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You're not alone.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:52:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Im 100% with you man.

People will likely wish they were back in quarantine days when 2020 starts to flip to 2021.

On top of the current ills, and US politics, China is quickly going the way of 1930s Japan. The Dragon wants the world, and is heavily invested in the Middle East and Africa.  Once they take Taiwan, then  flip on the US, and Israel, it’s going to get real.

The countries in pink and red have money net flowing into China, and will likely side with China if they share a hatred for the US.

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:55:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Welcome.to.the.party.Pal.DieHard.jpeg

Wait until the .gov is stealing 1/3 of your annual income & giving you nothing....oh, wait!  Already happening....

50% income taxes are just around the corner for some of us....
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:56:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Wow
View Quote

You get it that COVID has provided the Marxist/Libs with the opening they needed to implement the end game of their strategy to destroy America, right?

OP is not exaggerating.  This is real.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:58:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Post those prep ideas OP.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:58:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:59:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
One failed coup attempt after another for three years, and as the Trump admin closes in on the most corrupt and blatant, they have taken the gloves off and are prepared to burn us all out to stay in power.  

This year we almost went to war (except we were never really close), then we had a pandemic that didn’t kill enough, so we had a season of widespread riots that still hasn’t turned the country against Trump, so we are back to pandemic with rioters for enforcement/leverage.

Next, Hillary and company are going to testify in September.  So their only chance is to ratchet the chaos up to 12.  And they will, they have no problem stepping on the bodies of anyone to get what they want.

So after 17 weeks of being stagnant, my company and all of my employees are starting to feel it deep.  We lasted 4 months without much impact other than changed plans.

Now....

I’m focused on prepping.  They won’t stop till I’m dead and my children torn from me and ‘re-educated’ or killed in front of me.

Another peaceful, middle class white guy backed into a corner.  Heaven help us, we’ll need it.
View Quote

They can't make a commie utopia without breaking a few eggs first.

I'm right there with you, btw.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:00:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You're not alone.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:01:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Foolish men will put hope in the next election. Wise me will prepare to build their own Galt's Gulch.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:03:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I am, but I'm not praying for things to go back the way they were.  

I was talking to my employee last week and he mentioned that he wished he could afford to buy food storage.  We've been getting slower and slower at work this year, revenue down 90% now.

It's not just me.  There's going to be a lot of very angry people in a few months.  All for a fraud.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am, but I'm not praying for things to go back the way they were.  

I was talking to my employee last week and he mentioned that he wished he could afford to buy food storage.  We've been getting slower and slower at work this year, revenue down 90% now.

It's not just me.  There's going to be a lot of very angry people in a few months.  All for a fraud.

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:03:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Buy replacement shoes now.  So much footwear comes from China...

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:05:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Who is the fight that’s coming going to be against?

Are you anticipating an economic collapse, invasion, or a political purge?
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:06:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I buy a new pair of made in America Danners each year during the sale. Could use some more dress shoes I guess, but the pandemic telework has been nice.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:13:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Im 100% with you man.

People will likely wish they were back in quarantine days when 2020 starts to flip to 2021.

On top of the current ills, and US politics, China is quickly going the way of 1930s Japan. The Dragon wants the world, and is heavily invested in the Middle East and Africa.  Once they take Taiwan, then  flip on the US, and Israel, it’s going to get real.

The countries in pink and red have money net flowing into China, and will likely side with China if they share a hatred for the US.

https://cdn.howmuch.net/articles/chinas-exports-imports-trade-balance-bal-b52b.jpg
View Quote

You have the colors reversed.

The countries in red and pink get make money on China.  The countries in green lose money to China.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:18:51 AM EDT
[#26]
I prepare as I've always done but I also have come to grips with the fact that at 47, retirement and grandkids looks bleak because I will most likely die in a gunfight in the near future defending liberty. I'm totally fine with that. I want my wife and adult children to have a solid situation first.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:18:51 AM EDT
[#27]
The future of humanity is outside the gravity well. The future will be a mix of Idiocracy, Elysium, and The Expanse.

In a few hundred years those that left will lead a Reconquista of Terra and it will be glorious.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:22:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

And @SCW you’re not wrong.

TC
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:22:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Now....

View Quote

Man. I am right there with you shane.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:33:58 AM EDT
[#30]
The time for our side to get organized is right fuckin now boys.  Violence is coming.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:39:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sage.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:40:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's a good question, but a person would be naive to think that middle America will continue to hold back the Communists and Marxist along with their foot soldiers in this country for much longer.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:43:25 AM EDT
[#33]
How about trying to figure out how to have a functional economy no matter what happens.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:44:54 AM EDT
[#34]
This has been coming for a long time.  Rehabilitation isn't painless.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 8:48:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Now....

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:00:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:05:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

I started this way.... I got on my knees 15 years ago and asked God what I should do.

In a month I will have the ability to feed my family quite well, and twice our number of refugees, but I’m afraid govt thugs and envious men will try to take what I’ve built and saved.  In the end, my faith is in God not bullets, beans and bandaids, manna can fall from heaven if it’s needed.

But I’m still getting mad in the meantime.  Good and mad.  Fighting mad.

I highly doubt I will die a peaceful death as an elderly man, but I want my wife and kids to.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:09:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
How about trying to figure out how to have a functional economy no matter what happens.
View Quote

I have never stopped working, I have never stopped trying and I have never been fearful this year.  But I have contracts with large corporations that have shut down and sent everyone home....  there is no work being done.  So we starve, against our will.  I am taking every bit of work I can find because counting the families of my employees, I have nearly 40 people depending on us earning a living, and we are all ready and willing.

Functioning economy?  Damn right.  I’ll sell eggs in six months and be rich, if I’m not killed for them.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:12:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Nothing wrong with hoarding of rice and beans, but the most likely calamity we’ll face is either Economic or Health related.
Therefore, getting debt free and healthy, is the best Prep.  
And have legit savings.  At least a year or two.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:16:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Getting mad is useless,  whatever is going to happen, is going to happen. We have no control over this.
Enjoy life while you can

If your a Bible person, you should know the outcome.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:24:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Channel it like a Karen. Directed fire.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:26:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Economic collapse seems viable.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:26:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Simple solution: let them defund the police and have all LE step down, patriots take care of business, reinstate the police, life goes on. Because this shit is getting out of hand. Look at what's going on in NYC.  No bail= free reign for the criminals.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:41:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Nothing wrong with hoarding of rice and beans, but the most likely calamity we’ll face is either Economic or Health related.
Therefore, getting debt free and healthy, is the best Prep.  
And have legit savings.  At least a year or two.
View Quote

It is difficult to find confidence in a savings account.  

I agree with you, but I honestly don’t see any limit to what the global Marxists will do, so I am more diverse than that.  Actually, I’m getting bled dry.  I think it’s been pretty amazing that we’ve had a 90% drop in revenue for over 4 months and we are just starting to hurt, one employee told me he’s sending out his resume and I’m trying to help him find something.  Another is day trading, making $200/day or so, but at least she’s covering for some of what we’re not making.

A savings account isn’t where my investment is.  It’s in my education, my company and my ability to provide valuable services.  I still have that, but fraud has rendered it nearly worthless for supporting my family.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:44:34 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The countries in red and pink get make money on China.  The countries in green lose money to China.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Im 100% with you man.

https://cdn.howmuch.net/articles/chinas-exports-imports-trade-balance-bal-b52b.jpg

I do have my colors backwards.  The red are where China is investing and propping up.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:44:45 AM EDT
[#46]
This crap is making me wish I were young, single, and childless.  The bravado afforded by such would go a long way towards calming my nerves.  I truly believe the shit will hit the fan in a few months.  The perfect storm is coming together folks.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:45:24 AM EDT
[#47]
I, too, am worried how far this gets taken and it's lasting effect on the economy.

I think we all deeply underestimated their hatred for orange man up to this point.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:46:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
You're not alone.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:46:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes.

"Let it turn".
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:47:09 AM EDT
[#50]
I think it’s going to get worse.The blood is in the water. Possible bank collapse or worse if another full shutdown happens. I can see the Dems pushing for a 2nd lockdown prior to nov for mail in voting under the idea of public safety, cancelling the debates etc
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top