Page / 152
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 2:18:15 PM EDT
[#1]
If you never open the window, seal that fucker
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 6:20:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By iteotwawki:

I will get a picture of the window later on today. There's nothing much to photograph, though, if I'm being honest. It's just a regular old window. I will get shots from outside and inside, though. Actually, it may be tomorrow because it's raining.
I don't know how to defend against something that I can't see or even understand. Neither of us can figure out what the hell happened that night. We've talked it to death. I've opened the window once since I shut it that night and it was hard as hell to open and it made a loud racket. It was a loud enough racket that my wife came upstairs from the garage sale she was having to see what I was doing. Like I said, I know for a fact that was the first time it had been opened in the five years since we had the house painted. I SHOULD have heard it open that night and didn't. I have since purchased wood that I've wedged into the top of all the windows so they can't be opened from the outside.
But even that feels stupid because the screen was on the window that night. For someone to have opened that window from the outside they would have needed to remove the screen. The screens here latch on the inside of the window. There's no damage to the screen that I could see. Plus the window was locked until that night. It's a regular lock as well.
No other incidents have occurred.
I have had a recurring nightmare since that happened and it's very vivid and always the same. In it, I'm in bed closest to that window (which is my usual spot) and I'm reading my Kindle. I hear something scraping at the window and for some reason I won't even turn my head and look. It's just this oppressive and terrifying feeling that if I turn my head and look I'll see something so evil it will destroy me. That's the feeling I get in the dream. My dream-self is convinced that merely turning my head that way will result in death. I've never had a dream like that before and I'm chalking it up to whatever my wife and I experienced that night. That's all it can be.

View Quote
Pics of window and pics of the head wounds if possible. Was it a head wound? or just blood on her head.

There is a mundane explanation to all this somwhere, its just going to be hard to find for a bit. Especially if ones mind is already looking for paranormal causes. Lots of improbables that can actually happen well before the supernatural.

In any case, thanks for sharing and I hope you guys sleep peacefuly from here on out.

Link Posted: 7/22/2013 1:18:12 PM EDT
[#3]
holy fuck
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 2:19:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Captain_Morgan:
My God, man, that is some scary shit.  Something involving my wife or son would frighten me the most.  

So what you're saying is...it was already inside.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
My God, man, that is some scary shit.  Something involving my wife or son would frighten me the most.  

I have since purchased wood that I've wedged into the top of all the windows so they can't be opened from the outside.

But even that feels stupid because the screen was on the window that night. For someone to have opened that window from the outside they would have needed to remove the screen. The screens here latch on the inside of the window.

Or it closed the screen to make you think that it left.

Link Posted: 7/22/2013 2:49:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Dude, go get a priest or holy water or something!
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 3:09:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By JAD762:

View All Quotes

I have since purchased wood that I've wedged into the top of all the windows so they can't be opened from the outside.

But even that feels stupid because the screen was on the window that night. For someone to have opened that window from the outside they would have needed to remove the screen. The screens here latch on the inside of the window.

they mostly come out at night.  

Link Posted: 7/22/2013 5:47:22 PM EDT
[#7]

View All Quotes

That's messed up.

Link Posted: 7/22/2013 6:00:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, iteotwawki's story is going to stay with me for a while...
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 6:23:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Brohawk:
I recall reading a story in one of these threads about a door down in an abandoned mine in Utah.  Definitely freak-you-out material.  I have no idea how to find it, though.

Anybody remember that one?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 3:34:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Originally Posted By NY_Shooter:
I sleep during the day.  So I assume I'm safe.

View All Quotes

Originally Posted By FrankSymptoms:

Don't you check under your bed every night?

I do.

its always night time under your bed Muwhahahaha

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 3:45:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Anybody need a teddy bear to snuggle with at night?  

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 4:38:45 PM EDT
[#12]

Sounds like a navigation beacon to me.There are several kinds; I used to be hypnotized by the LORAN beacons in the HF region. They sounded just like aircraft engines to me.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By pepperbelly:
Originally Posted By TrainedFoe:
Originally Posted By LuvBUSHmaster:
The Russian "buzzer" creeps me the fuck out. To know that it's an open mic in the middle of no where just broadcasting a buzz...ugh, freaky shit.

http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=62858
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UVB-76  

I agree... I envision an abandoned pripyat and in some deep dark long forgotten bunker,and that is playing into the intercom.  

It has been playing that buzz since '87? It has to have a power supply and the radio itself must have needed maintenance over the years. Even if it was interference on a radio you think someone would have noticed in the 26 years it has been broadcasting.

Sounds like a navigation beacon to me.There are several kinds; I used to be hypnotized by the LORAN beacons in the HF region. They sounded just like aircraft engines to me.

I wonder if it isn't something similar to the Russian Woodpecker OTHB (Over The Horizon Backscatter) bi-static radar system?  It sounds like it's a square wave signal and it's being pulsed, creating the buzz.  Certainly could be a slow pulse rate radar system, like an ocean surveillance system.

Meanwhile if you want to hear something that will scare the crap out of you...  It was very late at night/early morning and I was bored, playing with the shortwave radio.  I was crawling across the dial listening for anything to break the boredom when suddenly I heard [/b]the Russian K beacon.[/b]

cared the crap outta me the first few times I heard it while I was trying to figure out what I was hearing.  Gotta admit that my first thought was the scene in Close Encounters of the Third Kind, when the aliens respond to the scientists.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 4:48:23 PM EDT
[#13]
I waiting for the pictures
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 4:57:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Krink:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Krink:
Don't you check under your bed every night?

I do.

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 5:02:55 PM EDT
[#15]
On a separate topic, I watched The Conjuring the other night.

Not a bad flick.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 5:09:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Originally Posted By EasTexan:

Not a bad flick.
View Quote

So it's actually good?
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 5:13:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Qweevox:

So it's actually good?
View All Quotes

Not a bad flick.

So it's actually good?

Yes, it's actually pretty dang good. It's well made and the camera angles and tricks are a breath of fresh air.

The dude who did the Saw series directed it. It had the whole theater freaking out and a few people said "screw it" and left.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 5:25:41 PM EDT
[#18]
I took the girlfriend to see it last week. It was an amazing flick, and, it freaked me out a bit.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 5:32:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By DangerJ:
Well, iteotwawki's story is going to stay with me for a while...
View Quote

You too?

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 5:44:01 PM EDT
[#20]

Yes, it's actually pretty dang good. It's well made and the camera angles and tricks are a breath of fresh air.

The dude who did the Saw series directed it. It had the whole theater freaking out and a few people said "screw it" and left.
View All Quotes

Not a bad flick.

So it's actually good?

That's good since I was losing hope in Hollywood's ability to actually produce a SCARY movie anymore. All these movies recently are just over-the-top and not genuinely terrifying, especially when they have a really stupid twist at the end that negates any fear you had before. Movies based on possessions, Satan, demons, etc. always have the highest probability of actually creeping me out but they've come up short recently too.

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 6:14:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Here is mine. When I was 5 or 6 we lived in and old farm house that we called the green house. Every night when I was asleep I would have terrible night terrors. All I could remember is that the walls had faces and seemed to be closing in on me giving me feelings of sadness and fear. The thing was this only happened when my bed was on the far wall in the room. Another thing that happened is that my sister and I would see the chair rocking and a man looking out the window in my room when we were outside. Fast forward 20 years later my mother tells me that the son of the owner of the house hung himself in my room before we moved in. A few years after that my sister and I was talking and the subject of that house came up. She told me one night when I was having one of those dreams she saw a man hanging from the ceiling above my bed. Getting chills just thinking about it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 8:00:29 PM EDT
[#22]

Originally Posted By snatch7979:

Here is mine. When I was 5 or 6 we lived in and old farm house that we called the green house. Every night when I was asleep I would have terrible night terrors. All I could remember is that the walls had faces and seemed to be closing in on me giving me feelings of sadness and fear. The thing was this only happened when my bed was on the far wall in the room. Another thing that happened is that my sister and I would see the chair rocking and a man looking out the window in my room when we were outside. Fast forward 20 years later my mother tells me that the son of the owner of the house hung himself in my room before we moved in. A few years after that my sister and I was talking and the subject of that house came up. She told me one night when I was having one of those dreams she saw a man hanging from the ceiling above my bed. Getting chills just thinking about it.
View Quote

Hanging, how?

Like impaled, or levitating?

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 8:08:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By kozaki:

Hanging, how?

View All Quotes

Hanging, how?

I'm guessing a noose.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 8:14:05 PM EDT
[#24]

Originally Posted By soldierman79:
I'm guessing a noose.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By soldierman79:

Hanging, how?

I'm guessing a noose.

I asked because one generally needs a fixture to hang a noose.

OTOH, a spirit could be seen as levitating.

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:55:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Laramie:
Anybody need a teddy bear to snuggle with at night?  

http://i.imgur.com/RVAFis6.gif
View Quote

Want!
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:11:28 PM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

Not a bad flick.

So it's actually good?

I'll second the recommendation.  It was pretty good.  Just got back from seeing it.

I don't see how it got an R rating, though.

(I always prefer them not to show "it" too much.  They show it a little bit, but not too much.  Just right, IMO.  Like the movie Mama; once they showed Mama too much, I hated it.)

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:25:35 PM EDT
[#27]

I'll second the recommendation.  It was pretty good.  Just got back from seeing it.

(I always prefer them not to show "it" too much.  They show it a little bit, but not too much.  Just right, IMO.  Like the movie Mama; once they showed Mama too much, I hated it.)

View All Quotes

Not a bad flick.

So it's actually good?

One of the reviews that I read said that it got the R rating for being too darn scary to warrant a PG13
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:28:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By MadCowRacer:
One of the reviews that I read said that it got the R rating for being too darn scary to warrant a PG13
View Quote

Yeah, I just didn't really see it, though.

We had two 13yr old girls in our group and even they said it wasn't that scary.  

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:38:40 PM EDT
[#29]
So I recently moved into a new apartment.  Across the street happens to be a house that has had two fires in it.  I happened to respond to both of them as a firefighter.

The first fire we responded to had a mother and daughter fatality.  Years later, with new homeowners, there was the second fire.

One day the homeowner stops me in the street and introduces herself.  I explain how I was at both fires.  Me, being a big wiseass, proceed to tell her the house is haunted and cursed.

Without missing a beat she tells me that her son has night terrors in his room to the point where he refuses to sleep in it and sees "things" all the time In the house.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:50:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Can't help but chime in. Almost of creepy experience can be attributed to sleep paralysis.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

For small children to see things, that's because their brains haven't fully developed and they can't tell between halucination and reality.

Creepy but nothing super natural. :-)
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:57:57 PM EDT
[#31]
For you guys who saw The Conjuring, you know that 3:07AM has a significance.  

Well, I'm going to block my # from caller ID and call a couple people we went to see it with tonight, at 3:07AM tonight.  Does that make me an asshole?  

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:15:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CDPhD] [#32]
Does that make me an asshole?  

View Quote

Not in the least.  I call it keeping things interesting.  Can't let things get too mundane.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:41:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Ok. UFO sighting.
Im playing football with my friends back in middle school. As I watch the ball being passed I noticed something in the sky. It looked like a black sphere. It was totally silent, about the size of a beach ball, and moving slowly to the west. As it moved, it left a black mist or smoke that hung in the air behind it. It also had a dark circular halo surrounding it. I point it out to my friends, and they start to throw rocks at it. We all though it was some kind of RC helicopter or balloon or something. But balloons dont remain at a particular altitude, do they? When a rock got close to it, it started moving faster. Then it got behind the treeline, and beyond the fence, where we couldnt go. A few minutes after its departure, we heard a weird ringing/buzzing sound as if it was coming from the ground. But when we put our ears to the ground you couldnt hear it anymore. Weird shit.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:54:31 AM EDT
[#34]
One of my coworkers was terrified by the movie The Ring, and  couldn't finish watching it. I noticed he was alone in the conference room after a meeting last week, so I fired up the creepy possessed video from the movie on my computer (thanks YouTube!), and turned on AirPlay to stream it to the 70 inch screen he was sitting next to at maximum volume. The look on his face when he realized what had suddenly appeared on the screen was priceless!
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:03:22 AM EDT
[#35]

Hanging, how?

View All Quotes

Hanging, how?

From what I understand from my mother is he screwed a large eye bolt in the ceiling and then hung himself there.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:22:39 AM EDT
[#36]
seriously vote this best damn thread on arfcom. consistently delivers and it's there's no bullshit in here. now not saying all the stories are true i just mean typical GD behavior. i'll try to post one later.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:15:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: R_Fury] [#37]
This happened to me in August of 1990.  I was 11 years old.

I grew up on a small farm in mid-Michigan in a match box style two story home.  We had a black lap named Lucy and a few geese that would let us know of any visitors’ day or night.  My bed room was on the south/east corner of the second story where it was a straight shot down to the ground.  That summer we had a real problem with critters getting our chickens so I had a single barrel 20 gauge leaning up against the south wall of my bedroom under the south facing window. On the roof line right above my south window, a hive of paper wasps built a nest, and at night I could hear a comfortable hum coming from their nest.

It was real hot and humid that summer and our old home did not have AC so I kept my windows open to allow some sort of ventilation in.  Anyway one night I woke up just not feeling right, like someone was watching me.  I looked around my dark room and saw nothing and shrugged it off.  I rolled over to try to get some more sleep but could not shake the feeling that something was watching me.  I rolled back over and glanced toward the window when I saw it.  It, was a human shaped silhouette only the features were off a bit, it had a huge head and a tiny neck and tiny shoulders, and huge dark eyes.  It was real dark in color that was only a shade or two lighter than the blackness of the night outside my window.  I locked eyes with this thing and I swear that every hair on my body was on end, I am getting goose bumps just thinking about it.  Anyway we locked eyes and I was paralyzed with fear, the only thing I wanted to do was grab the shotgun that I had under the window that it was standing in, which meant that I would have to walk right up to it.  F that.  So we were locked in a stare down for what seemed like an hour, there was no traffic, and no noise at all from outside.  No Katydids, no bugs, no geese, no dog barking, the wasps were nonexistent, absolute silence except for my heart that was pounding in my chest.  

I was terrified; I must have blinked at some point because it vanished.  Within seconds of its disappearance, I could hear the usual night time sounds coming from outside.  As soon as I gathered up enough courage, I grabbed the shot gun and went down stairs to the living room and sat on the couch until the sun came up.  When my parents woke up they found me on the couch white as a ghost clutching a single barrel shotgun.

What has bothered me to this day about that whole ordeal is there was no ledge outside of the window that it was standing in.  It was a straight drop to the ground.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:51:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: wootizzle] [#38]
So, she tells me she had a dream that a demon/alien looking thing was using surgical objects on her eyes, nose, and ears. Like I said, she had a bloody nose and blood on her forehead.
View Quote

This might sound weird, but, has she ever been "abducted" by aliens?

I have a coworker who swears up and down that he was abducted when he was in his teens.. He claims that every few weeks "the aliens" come into his apartment to do stuff to him.. From the way he puts it (and if he's not batshit crazy), they basically do "maintenance" and "repairs" to him.

I'm a seeing is believing person, I've seen objects in the sky, and weird figures that are there and then gone in a matter of seconds, but never anything up close and personal that I can use to conclude aliens "exist". However, I have seen this guys employee file, and he's never taken a sick day in the 27 years hes worked for this company, can't say he's had the hint of any sickness in the 3 years working under me.

But yeah, anyway, he said he was 'abducted', but thought it was just a dream for a few years... From the night it started on he would have dreams about aliens visiting him while he slept, and doing stuff to him like your wife said. He claims he didn't realize they "weren't dreams" until being awaken by his pregnant wifes blood curdling screams one night and her saying basically the same exact shit your wife said.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:51:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#39]
Originally Posted By R_Fury:
This happened to me in August of 1990.  I was 11 years old.

I grew up on a small farm in mid-Michigan in a match box style two story home.  We had a black lap named Lucy and a few geese that would let us know of any visitors’ day or night.  My bed room was on the south/east corner of the second story where it was a straight shot down to the ground.  That summer we had a real problem with critters getting our chickens so I had a single barrel 20 gauge leaning up against the south wall of my bedroom under the south facing window. On the roof line right above my south window, a hive of paper wasps built a nest, and at night I could hear a comfortable hum coming from their nest.

It was real hot and humid that summer and our old home did not have AC so I kept my windows open to allow some sort of ventilation in.  Anyway one night I woke up just not feeling right, like someone was watching me.  I looked around my dark room and saw nothing and shrugged it off.  I rolled over to try to get some more sleep but could not shake the feeling that something was watching me.  I rolled back over and glanced toward the window when I saw it.  It, was a human shaped silhouette only the features were off a bit, it had a huge head and a tiny neck and tiny shoulders, and huge dark eyes.  It was real dark in color that was only a shade or two lighter than the blackness of the night outside my window.  I locked eyes with this thing and I swear that every hair on my body was on end, I am getting goose bumps just thinking about it.  Anyway we locked eyes and I was paralyzed with fear, the only thing I wanted to do was grab the shotgun that I had under the window that it was standing in, which meant that I would have to walk right up to it.  F that.  So we were locked in a stare down for what seemed like an hour, there was no traffic, and no noise at all from outside.  No Katydids, no bugs, no geese, no dog barking, the wasps were nonexistent, absolute silence except for my heart that was pounding in my chest.  

I was terrified; I must have blinked at some point because it vanished.  Within seconds of its disappearance, I could hear the usual night time sounds coming from outside.  As soon as I gathered up enough courage, I grabbed the shot gun and went down stairs to the living room and sat on the couch until the sun came up.  When my parents woke up they found me on the couch white as a ghost clutching a single barrel shotgun.

What has bothered me to this day about that whole ordeal is there was no ledge outside of the window that it was standing in.  It was a straight drop to the ground.  
View Quote

Sounds a lot like hypnopompic imagery. I get it at times. It can be terrifying until you come to know what it it. The images  are tame now but its what you experienced and It can be incredibly creepy.

http://www.end-your-sleep-deprivation.com/hypnopompic-hallucinations.html
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 11:45:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FDrifting] [#40]
On my mobile so excuse any errors.

Few weeks ago we moved in to my first home, needless to say it is exciting. But since its a new place sleep didn't come easy. One night I had a nightmare and woke on my side. I saw my gf sleeping beside me and realised I was dreaming. I started to calm down and wanted to turn on my back to fall back asleep but I couldn't move. I kept trying but I was stuck blinking at my gf.

A darkness materialized from the wall and slowly crept over the gf's body at this point I thought I was gonna have a heart attack. The shadow slipped what I assumed was a hand around my gf's neck and soon her chest stopped moving. I tried with all my might to scream or hit it but nothing happened.  The shadow then disappeared and my gf continued breathing.

I kept saying I was dreaming and left it at that. I asked thr gf if she had trouble breathing when asleep sometimes but it was a simple no.

Still freaks me out. I know it wasn't real but the fear was.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 11:55:15 AM EDT
[#41]

Not to derail the thread, but there are lots of numbers stations.  The Buzzer is probably the most well known of them.  They are probably used by various intelligence communities, but some have hypothesized that they are dead-hand switches. That they've been set up to trigger....something.  

Persephone is one of the more creepy ones.

http://youtu.be/McFRonD-sjg

View All Quotes

Originally Posted By TrainedFoe:
Originally Posted By LuvBUSHmaster:
The Russian "buzzer" creeps me the fuck out. To know that it's an open mic in the middle of no where just broadcasting a buzz...ugh, freaky shit.

http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=62858
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UVB-76

I agree... I envision an abandoned pripyat and in some deep dark long forgotten bunker,and that is playing into the intercom,

It has been playing that buzz since '87? It has to have a power supply and the radio itself must have needed maintenance over the years. Even if it was interference on a radio you think someone would have noticed in the 26 years it has been broadcasting.

Not to derail the thread, but there are lots of numbers stations.  The Buzzer is probably the most well known of them.  They are probably used by various intelligence communities, but some have hypothesized that they are dead-hand switches. That they've been set up to trigger....something.  

I dont understand what this is or what number stations are.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 12:04:44 PM EDT
[#42]

Originally Posted By FDrifting:

Few weeks ago we moved in to my first home, needless to say it is exciting. But since its a new place sleep didn't come easy. One night I had a nightmare and woke on my side. I saw my gf sleeping beside me and realised I was dreaming. I started to calm down and wanted to turn on my back to fall back asleep but I couldn't move. I kept trying but I was stuck blinking at my gf.

A darkness materialized from the wall and slowly crept over the gf's body at this point I thought I was gonna have a heart attack. The shadow slipped what I assumed was a hand around my gf's neck and soon her chest stopped moving. I tried with all my might to scream or hit it but nothing happened.  The shadow then disappeared and my gf continued breathing.

I kept saying I was dreaming and left it at that. I asked thr gf if she had trouble breathing when asleep sometimes but it was a simple no.

View Quote

Very similar to my sleep paralysis story in this thread.  That's scary stuff, huh?
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 12:38:18 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

Some are used to send signals to spies.

Some may be dead hand systems.

Some may just be intel people fucking with everybody.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:24:49 PM EDT
[#44]

From what I understand from my mother is he screwed a large eye bolt in the ceiling and then hung himself there.
View All Quotes

Hanging, how?

Gotcha, that's what I was wondering.  

Man, I can NOT imagine staying in that house!

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:11:23 PM EDT
[#45]
[

View Quote

"Number stations" are (most likely) radio stations that are transmitting numerical codes, which have meaning only to those who have the authorized code book-- i.e.  "spies."
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:38:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FDrifting] [#46]

Very similar to my sleep paralysis story in this thread.  That's scary stuff, huh?
View All Quotes

Most of me thinks it was all a dream
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:13:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Well, after a week of reading, I've finally gotten caught up on this thread. All I can say is wow some of you guys have some great stories.

Now what am I supposed to do with me free time.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:29:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By bdawg998:
Well, after a week of reading, I've finally gotten caught up on this thread. All I can say is wow some of you guys have some great stories.

Now what am I supposed to do with me free time.
View Quote

Go read the Zimmerman trial threads.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:55:35 AM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

When I was a young boy, say around four or five years old, I had a frequent night terror in which I would look up at the bedroom ceiling and see hundreds of faces staring down at me.

Weird shit.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 1:13:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TaskForce] [#50]
I've debated sharing it because it sounds too stupid to be real, but I swear on all that I hold dear it happened exactly like I'm telling you.

This happened the other night while my wife was asleep.

I was doing some work and finishing up payroll for my staff at around 2:30 am. Our daughter hasn't been well so I tend to stay up all night to keep an eye on her. I have insomnia anyway. I've had insomnia since I was a baby.

Anyway, my wife screamed the most blood curdling scream I have ever heard in my life. I grabbed my gun and ran into the bedroom. She was sound asleep, curled up in her favorite position, and sleeping so deeply I had to shake her several times to wake her. When she rolls to face me I see that her nose is bloody and so is a spot high on her forehead.

Then I realize that the window is open and the mini blind is stuck out the bottom. Folks, that window is a good twenty + feet in the air and the only way to access it is with a ladder. I yank the blinds up and the window is open about three inches and the screen is still in place. You have to release the screens from the INSIDE of the house, but they're on perfectly. We don't open the windows. Ever. We have central air and that particular window hasn't been opened since our house was painted five years ago.

But the window was open.

My wife leaped out of bed and said, "Oh God, that's how it got in the house in my dream."

I'm shaking at that point. So, she tells me she had a dream that a demon/alien looking thing was using surgical objects on her eyes, nose, and ears. Like I said, she had a bloody nose and blood on her forehead.

I don't know what the hell happened. I checked her hands, thinking she may have scratched herself or something, but there was no blood on her hands or fingers, plus she gets squared nails at the salon with no sharp edges. The window was painted shut so I'm not sure how she could have opened it and if she had, surely I would have heard it. Nothing has happened since then. She keeps a lamp on all night now, though.
View Quote

Hire me and I will stay up all night in your house, loaded for bear, checking every entry point every 5 minutes.

I highly doubt aliens or demons would fuck with your house if they see me patrolling it.
Page / 152
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top