User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/26/2024 7:21:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1975]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 7:23:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I remember when everybody was freaking out about her getting a harsh sentence. Anybody ready to admit they might have gotten a little carried away?
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 7:25:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CMiller:
I remember when everybody was freaking out about her getting a harsh sentence. Anybody ready to admit they might have gotten a little carried away?
View Quote

She shouldn't have gotten any sentence or arrested for that matter for exercising or constitutional rights. Others got much worse I'm sure must be an election going on_
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 7:34:54 PM EDT
[#3]
How much did the lawyer fees cost her?

We had a local guy get arrested for J6 and made him out like a maniac for tearing down a fence and assaulting officers. An orange snow fence got knocked over and he fell on the side the officers were on. Didn’t see any assaulting on the video that the news showed.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 7:39:51 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote
That is a harsh sentence.

GD never ceases to amaze me.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 7:59:04 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

Considering how many got away scot free when American cities burned or had the Vice President help them post bail, any punishment she got is harsh. I guess she's lucky she didn't get the Ashli Babbitt treatment.

Let us know when something is serious enough for you to get "a little carried away."
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 8:00:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LittleBigHorn] [#6]
View Quote

The real sentence was the process, and that was more than harsh.  Go back to your antifa riots.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 8:05:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Wasn't she in the attractive 50 and up thread?
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 8:06:08 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

The process is the punishment, and it was both unusual and cruel for the "crime", as well as completely inappropriate.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 8:07:55 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

Welcome fellow firearms enthusiast.  Be careful, you’re glowing a bit.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 8:12:34 PM EDT
[#10]
She has a satchel full of C4 I'll bet.
Good collar on that one
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 8:15:50 PM EDT
[#11]
FP is retarded. 2023, making thirteeners look like real stable geniuses.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:44:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Firefinder37:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Don't try to move the goalposts. People were saying she was going to do prison time for praying in the Capitol.  Instead she got an ankle bracelet -- that's lighter than even community service.

She did something really dumb that was criminal, and got a very light slap on the wrist.

You know very well if you flipped all the D's and R's everybody here would be screaming for them to throw the book at everybody.  This J6 revisionist nonsense is silly.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:45:07 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

Wow, did the order just come through? Out yourself regardless of consequences and go full on pedocrat in every thread?

Regardless, thanks, my list continues to grow.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:47:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#14]

Don't try to move the goalposts. People were saying she was going to do prison time for praying in the Capitol.  Instead she got an ankle bracelet -- that's lighter than even community service.

She did something really dumb that was criminal, and got a very light slap on the wrist.

You know very well if you flipped all the D's and R's everybody here would be screaming for them to throw the book at everybody.  This J6 revisionist nonsense is silly.
View Quote

What sane adult uses the word " silly "?,  especially in that context .
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:51:32 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

Really? FFS dude.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:53:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By USCG_CPO:

Welcome fellow firearms enthusiast.  Be careful, you're glowing a bit.
View Quote
Way more that a bit. He toes the democrat line around here.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:56:03 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

Low post-count ‘23-er …. So probability of a DU troll is …..
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 9:56:38 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

I’ve met/known a few functioning addicts. But other than Corky from Life Goes On, not sure I’ve met many other functioning retards…..well, till today.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 10:07:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheTallest] [#19]
View Quote

There shouldn't be any political prisoners for January 6th. If the left can burn, loot, murder and rape for four years the right shoukd be afforded the same rights to peaceful protesy. But instead those on the right are falsely imprisoned and forced to wear ankle monitors and you fucking applaud it. You don't belong here, go back to DU.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 10:11:33 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

Disgusting
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 10:14:48 PM EDT
[#21]
They was NVA every last one of em.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 10:14:53 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 10:40:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By clutchsmoke:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By clutchsmoke:
Originally Posted By USCG_CPO:

Welcome fellow firearms enthusiast.  Be careful, you're glowing a bit.

Apparently.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 10:46:53 PM EDT
[#24]
GMa got the Irish Rolex!
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 10:49:33 PM EDT
[#25]
There should be one monitor on each ankle.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 10:57:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wmagrush] [#26]
And Pelosi has already said publicly that she hopes the senate and house goes dem, so they can block the vote certification if Trump wins. Already admitting to overturning the election in their favor before it happens. Raskin is ready to start an insurrection if Trump wins.

Very few in government actually care about US citizens or the foundation this country was formed on, only the political power they hold and want to maintain.

Just look at what happens on the local level:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Blatant-tyranny-coming-out-of-Surprise-Arizona/5-2744873/
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 10:58:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Never forget how they're trying to intimidate and humiliate us. They're not just going after the "violent ones". It's anyone who publicly stands up to them.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 11:03:30 PM EDT
[#28]
"they're not prosecuting anyone for just walking around"

I should have taken screen shots.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 11:09:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Put them on ignore
Remember their names
They need help in tech- ignore them
They need advice in team- ignore them
Do not buy from or sell to in the EE.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 11:22:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Db8sGr8] [#30]

View All Quotes

I am aggravated by your laissez-faire attitude toward infringement of freedom of speech. That woman has more moral fiber than your "silly" azz and you should be ashamed. I'd listen to her praying whenever she wanted to and respect her all the more for her resolve. It was peaceful, and the only negative aspect it offered was perhaps possible emotional discomfort of bystanders hearing her voice a prayer. If she was in a public space, her speech should be protected. Do you believe Muslim calls to prayer over public loudspeakers are protected speech? Because if Michigan does (clearly) then so is hers.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 11:36:07 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

You sure are a funny character.  No doubt about that.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 12:18:51 AM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

WTF do you think is a light sentence for praying at the Capitol?
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 12:22:32 AM EDT
[#33]
#12 is exactly the reason it’s so hard for people to stop using the word retarded.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 12:42:49 AM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

Thank you for coming here to say this.  All the 13'ers appreciate the 23'ers making everyone realize there are bigger retards than us.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 12:50:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By TheTallest:

There shouldn't be any political prisoners for January 6th. If the left can burn, loot, murder and rape for four years the right shoukd be afforded the same rights to peaceful protesy. But instead those on the right are falsely imprisoned and forced to wear ankle monitors and you fucking applaud it. You don't belong here, go back to DU.
View Quote

Agree
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 12:58:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By morning_would:

I’ve met/known a few functioning addicts. But other than Corky from Life Goes On, not sure I’ve met many other functioning retards…..well, till today.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By morning_would:

At least Corky was likable. I doubt Corky was a commie.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 1:05:48 AM EDT
[#37]
I feel MUCH safer now
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 1:24:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Db8sGr8:

I am aggravated by your laissez-faire attitude toward infringement of freedom of speech. That woman has more moral fiber than your "silly" azz and you should be ashamed. I'd listen to her praying whenever she wanted to and respect her all the more for her resolve. It was peaceful, and the only negative aspect it offered was perhaps possible emotional discomfort of bystanders hearing her voice a prayer. If she was in a public space, her speech should be protected. Do you believe Muslim calls to prayer over public loudspeakers are protected speech? Because if Michigan does (clearly) then so is hers.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Db8sGr8:

Did she or did she not trespass in a federal building during what at least constituted a violent riot (I'll avoid that oh so controversial "insurrection" term)?  No person who entered the capital can claim they didn't know they weren't supposed to do that.

The comments from you and others seem to imply that she was prosecuted for praying. But nobody cared what she was saying, there was nothing preventing her from doing all the praying and speaking she wanted outside the building. She was convicted by a jury of "entering and remaining in a restricted building, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly conduct in a capitol building, and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a capitol."

And she didn't even have the good sense to play the helpless innocent victim, instead of showing remorse and apologizing for her mistake she decided to double down on MAGA and attack the system, disrespect the process and the jury, etc. and go on a media and speaking tour while raising at least $230,000.  The judge was pretty pissed at her.

I bet she could have gotten something better out of a plea deal. Instead she chose to play the martyr. She's lucky she didn't get anything worse than this.

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-riot-praying-grandma-jan-6-7e404e0e228d6e5c8f63688cc2a61f3f

WASHINGTON (AP) — A Colorado bed-and-breakfast operator who promotes herself online as the “J6 praying grandma” was sentenced on Monday to six months of home confinement in her Capitol riot case after the judge railed against “offensive” comments she has made about the criminal justice system.

Prosecutors had sought 10 months behind bars for Rebecca Lavrenz, 72, whose misdemeanor case has become a cause célèbre among conservatives critical of the Justice Department’s Jan. 6 prosecutions. Prosecutors accused her of “profiting off the celebrity of her conviction” with an slew of media appearances questioning the integrity of the court system and the jurors who convicted her.

Magistrate Judge Zia Faruqui told Lavrenz that while hers is among the less serious Jan. 6 cases, “it’s still a grave offense.” Raising his voice at times, the judge sounded incredulous as he pressed her lawyers about her media comments denouncing the Jan. 6 prosecutions as “fake trials” and D.C. jurors as biased.

“That does nothing but reduce public confidence people have in the system,” Faruqui said.

Faruqui told Lavrenz he didn’t think sending her to jail “was going to help.” But he fined her $103,000, saying he needed to send a message that defendants cannot profit off their “egregious conduct.” He sentenced her to one year of probation, with the first six months in home confinement. During her home confinement, the judge ordered her to stay off the internet.

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 1:26:53 AM EDT
[#39]
See my sig line.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 1:32:16 AM EDT
[#40]
View Quote

You’re pathetic.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 1:39:24 AM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

Continuing your trend about being wrong in every post you make, about everything.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 1:45:54 AM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

Actually I’m not at all surprised he said that.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 2:09:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jodan1776] [#43]
deleted
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 3:53:10 AM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 5:06:18 AM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Not sure if this post is retarded or completely retarded
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 5:25:22 AM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

Knock off the gaslighting and go back to DU, fed.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 7:02:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Blaster] [#47]
View Quote

Bless your heart.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 7:11:19 AM EDT
[#48]
What happen to the grandma with the flag ? Im sure they threw her under the jail.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 7:23:47 AM EDT
[#49]

Did she or did she not trespass in a federal building during what at least constituted a violent riot (I'll avoid that oh so controversial "insurrection" term)?  No person who entered the capital can claim they didn't know they weren't supposed to do that.

The comments from you and others seem to imply that she was prosecuted for praying. But nobody cared what she was saying, there was nothing preventing her from doing all the praying and speaking she wanted outside the building. She was convicted by a jury of "entering and remaining in a restricted building, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly conduct in a capitol building, and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a capitol."

And she didn't even have the good sense to play the helpless innocent victim, instead of showing remorse and apologizing for her mistake she decided to double down on MAGA and attack the system, disrespect the process and the jury, etc. and go on a media and speaking tour while raising at least $230,000.  The judge was pretty pissed at her.

I bet she could have gotten something better out of a plea deal. Instead she chose to play the martyr. She's lucky she didn't get anything worse than this.

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-riot-praying-grandma-jan-6-7e404e0e228d6e5c8f63688cc2a61f3f

View Quote
Fuck those sissy bitch fags.

This is how we spend our time and money, hassling grandmothers expressing their opinions about our fucked up situation. Good on her telling them to shove it.

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 7:40:33 AM EDT
[#50]

View Quote
The woman was in a public place. I'm sure you had no problems with antifa and BLM burning down cities, though. Funny how that works.

If J6 had been an actual, real "riot" as you call it, there would have been burning buildings. Lots of them. And if it was some "insurrection" as the commies call it, there would have been dozens of swamp rat politicians hanging from lamp posts at the end of the day. How many politicians were hanging from lamp posts at the end of the day?

The entire premise that J6 was some massively violent event is pants-on-head retarded. It was absolutely nothing of the sort. And you know it. The fallout has been the communist-left making examples of their political enemies. As they always do.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top