Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 11:17:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It convinced me.   The thing I don't understand is if they are this close they will not let this go away due to elections.   Biden will veto and possibly get overturned, then what ?.   What tricks can they pull to keep this in play ?.   Soon the Contrarian crowd will show up and spin this into its" out of context" .
View Quote

The chairman of Smartmatic Voting Systems, Mark Malloch Brown is also the president of the Open Societies Foundation and a former World Bank president and former UK PM, and the chairman of Staple Street Capitol that owns Dominion is William Kennard , Obama’s former ambassador to the EU, a former Carlyle Group manager and Clinton’s former FCC director.  They’ve spent decades putting key people in the right places, both familiar with banking and bureaucracy (technocrats).
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 11:18:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
These people need to be removed.
View Quote

The CoC has prevented me from saying what they need to be removed from...
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 11:19:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Trust the Science
Trust the Experts
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 11:25:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The CoC has prevented me from saying what they need to be removed from...
View Quote

Yes, removed with utmost something or the other.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 11:29:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He's a satanist globalist frontman; but deserving of the rope like:

Education expert, climate expert, vaccine expert Bill Gaytes
medical fascist Anthony Phauxi (who has dropped off the radar)
Potato and pretendent-in-thief
Merkyl
Macron
Castreau
Bozo in Australia & New Zealand
Soros
View Quote

I like your list
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 11:34:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Damn!  That is some Revelations type shit right there.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 12:53:16 PM EDT
[#7]
It would be a great day if a highly skilled cadre of people made it their mission to "disrupt" guys like Schwab, Soros and their globalist cronies.

The guy in the video who is Schwab's lead guy, the skinny bald dude? Yeah, he's a fucking maniac. And if he is even a slight reflection of the rest of that group, they are the unambiguous enemy of free people everywhere.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Link Posted: 3/9/2022 12:54:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Damn!  That is some Revelations type shit right there.
View Quote

Well that's where we're headed
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 1:15:02 PM EDT
[#9]
This is the exact reason they cheated so hard to ensure trump didn't get elected. He was the biggest threat to the great reset.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 1:29:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
cadre of people

Sic Semper Tyrannis
View Quote

I would like to help.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 1:37:13 PM EDT
[#11]
If you are asking who would Satan miss the most if they were take out of the globalist cartel tomorrow...good question.

The fact that he is a public enough front man leads me to believe he's still at least one layer away from the the real power.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 1:49:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If you are asking who would Satan miss the most if they were take out of the globalist cartel tomorrow...good question.

The fact that he is a public enough front man leads me to believe he's still at least one layer away from the the real power.
View Quote

I believe that also , a public face / mouthpiece of a proxy doing others bidding.   he's replaceable even though he is Dr. Evil personified.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 2:06:06 PM EDT
[#13]
It would be wonderful to bump into one of these guys hiking a trail over here in fly over country.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 2:12:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I believe that also , a public face / mouthpiece of a proxy doing others bidding.   he's replaceable even though he is Dr. Evil personified.
View Quote

Stolen from another thread.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 2:23:42 PM EDT
[#15]

If you think that's bad, look up the picture of Klaus walking the beach in wedding lingerie on DuckDuckGo.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 2:26:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Is it just me, or does Klaus have a real “former Nazi prison guard” look to his face?

I mean almost literally.

View Quote

Alex Jones reported on his father, a major manufacturer supplying the Wehrmacht for a long time now.  Another report
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 2:29:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If you think that's bad, look up the picture of Klaus walking the beach in wedding lingerie on DuckDuckGo.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The description of the photo was verified by foreign fact-checking organizations. According to the Greek organization, Elinika Hoaxes, the photo depicts not Klaus Schwab, the head of the World Economic Forum, but Max Schwab, a resident of Key West, Florida. According to the publication, for Max Schwab, appearing in similar attire in public, especially on the beach, is a common everyday occurrence.

I've seen Max Schwab on the beach in Key West dressed up in a tutu with nothing else. He's a well known local crazy gay dude down there.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 2:35:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This is the exact reason they cheated so hard to ensure trump didn't get elected. He was the biggest threat to the great reset.
View Quote

1,000%
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 2:45:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Klaus is a reptoid, the people he answers to, aren't people. They're coming, Klaus and his people have to get rid of most of us before their arrival
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 2:51:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 3:06:01 PM EDT
[#21]
I expected to open this thread and see 27 B.S. flags run up the pole. I'm happy people are taking this stuff seriously for once. There is a lot of evil in the world. Many are getting the beat down by bringing it up.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 3:07:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I expected to open this thread and see 27 B.S. flags run up the pole. I'm happy people are taking this stuff seriously for once. There is a lot of evil in the world. Many are getting the beat down by bringing it up.
View Quote

Aaaand that was post 666. Wonderful.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 3:30:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Wrong thread
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 3:36:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The chairman of Smartmatic Voting Systems, Mark Malloch Brown is also the president of the Open Societies Foundation and a former World Bank president and former UK PM, and the chairman of Staple Street Capitol that owns Dominion is William Kennard , Obama’s former ambassador to the EU, a former Carlyle Group manager and Clinton’s former FCC director.  They’ve spent decades putting key people in the right places, both familiar with banking and bureaucracy (technocrats).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It convinced me.   The thing I don't understand is if they are this close they will not let this go away due to elections.   Biden will veto and possibly get overturned, then what ?.   What tricks can they pull to keep this in play ?.   Soon the Contrarian crowd will show up and spin this into its" out of context" .

are you sure about that? I don't remember the UK having mark brown as PM, there was Gordon Brown, but it wasn't him
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 3:45:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Exactly
If they bring down the US, the rest is a cake walk.

Link Posted: 3/9/2022 3:48:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Helluva coincidence as I was pleasantly surprised also and getting ready to post that. People are waking up.

@daveo
@DefenderAO
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 5:20:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Helluva coincidence as I was pleasantly surprised also and getting ready to post that. People are waking up.

daveo
DefenderAO
View Quote

Thank you!
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 7:31:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

If I recall correctly, didn’t Trump lose his “A” team of lawyers that he lined up to represent him after the election steal?

And those lawyers all dropped out because they were threatened with blacklisting by major companies and financial firms.

Just a guess, but I imagine those institutions were all WEF members and that is why Trump was left with the dregs.

Link Posted: 3/9/2022 7:40:00 PM EDT
[#30]
I met a guy buying up all the canned ammo once and he was a corporate guy working for a multinational that just got back from attending policy meetings in Europe for his company so they could anticipate changes and prepare their legal strategies.  He said they were a bunch of psychos and their plans scared the shit out of him.  Said he always viewed himself as an American first but it changed to Texan first after that trip. He already bought ARs for his kids.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 7:52:43 PM EDT
[#31]
A big club you don't want to be in

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/9/2022 7:53:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 7:53:32 PM EDT
[#33]
If this is your first exposure to this stuff, you are way way behind. Start your deep dive and get caught up. I mean it sincerely, it’s important.

World events will make a lot more sense afterwards too.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:01:14 PM EDT
[#34]
People need to be hyper aware of this before it is even more too late.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:03:08 PM EDT
[#35]
most people appear to not give a shit
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:04:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Thanks for sharing. JP is on point.

These monsters openly brag about the hell that is to come if they get their way. Forced gene editing, social credit score, digital currency, no privacy anywhere or anytime. Individual lives will be meaningless.
View Quote

When you consider the power behind their machinations, it becomes clear that it is actually of and from Hell
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:05:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:10:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Apparently dressing well is important at Davos.

Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:55:23 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

Ivanka and her husband are not well liked by the America First crowd , so what does this have to do w/ anything ?
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:01:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Ivanka and her husband are not well liked by the America First crowd , so what does this have to do w/ anything ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I was googling Klaus' weird spaceman outfit and that was one of the first google results.   I found it funny since it was talking about her clothes.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:06:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Klaus is a reptoid, the people he answers to, aren't people. They're coming, Klaus and his people have to get rid of most of us before their arrival
View Quote

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:12:26 PM EDT
[#42]

One of wealthier men in the world  gets schooled by someone in the top tier.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 7:49:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Most people that know and understand what is happening have no idea what to do about it.  Can anything be done by us peasants?  

Why wring your hands about something you can't change?
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 8:07:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Most people that know and understand what is happening have no idea what to do about it.  Can anything be done by us peasants?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Standing Up and saying "NO" is a very effective tool that most have never even tried to use.

Once a group is in a Train or Ghetto that is the end.

The biggest failure a father or head of household can do is not simply stand up for his family.

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 8:55:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Standing Up and saying "NO" is a very effective tool that most have never even tried to use.

The biggest failure a father or head of household can do is not simply stand up for his family.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm squared for those days, but you didn't answer the question.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 9:10:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

are you sure about that? I don't remember the UK having mark brown as PM, there was Gordon Brown, but it wasn't him
View Quote

An MP not a PM sorry, dyslexic post.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 9:13:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 9:18:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Who is the guy on the right?
View All Quotes

A Rothschild.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 9:18:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

A Rothschild.
View All Quotes

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 9:25:57 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Is it just me, or does Klaus have a real "former Nazi prison guard" look to his face?

I mean almost literally.

View Quote
LOL... No. He looks like a far far more high ranking official of the NAZI Regime. He looks like an evil Nazi doctor who overseas all of the experiments carried out on humans.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top